Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,331 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

How Do People Cope With Morning Sex Before Work? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do People Cope With Morning Sex Before Work? (62428 Views)

When She Tells You, No Sex Before Marriage / We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage / Will God Answer Prayers Said With "Morning Wood" Still Active [guys] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do People Cope With Morning Sex Before Work? by Obagofixxy: 4:38pm On Mar 26, 2022
Munzy14:

That somker meme, the original tiktok has one funny oriental brothers song like that " Ozo wu iwe m grin...

HahahahHH odogwu
Re: How Do People Cope With Morning Sex Before Work? by winner37(m): 5:46pm On Mar 26, 2022
Two rounds of mornin sex is very cool,it calmed you down, makes you think positively .
I love it and it prepare me for the work ahead. Remember to much of everything is not good.
Re: How Do People Cope With Morning Sex Before Work? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Mar 26, 2022
illicit:
tongue

I like it between 4am and 5.30 when Muslims are praying, that's when I have the longest and hardest erection wink

Then I sleep till 6

I wake up fresh like a baby

I can't CUM n kill myself

My Man

1 Like

Re: How Do People Cope With Morning Sex Before Work? by Aaay: 6:19pm On Mar 26, 2022
Nice
Re: How Do People Cope With Morning Sex Before Work? by Misterone: 6:21pm On Mar 26, 2022
Cyphar:

Na people like una dey Bleep una wife to death
foolish talk. your small pikin mindset don expose. see that hole is an abyss. no matter how much you dig, you can never see the ending. so stop fooling yourself here. if your wife wants sex give it to her. if you want, take it. if she's tired, let her be. nothing like fucking anybody to death na small pikin mindset be dat.

3 Likes

Re: How Do People Cope With Morning Sex Before Work? by MadamOk(f): 6:23pm On Mar 26, 2022
Like you said, may be is your body chemistry

First time to hear that morning sex make someone tired or weak

Anyway you need to see your doc or therapist
Re: How Do People Cope With Morning Sex Before Work? by NonnyDot(m): 7:16pm On Mar 26, 2022
Someone said if you are still new to it. It weakens but if you have gained experience in it, it strengthens your day.
Re: How Do People Cope With Morning Sex Before Work? by Munzy14(m): 8:02pm On Mar 26, 2022
delgroveng:
Which one kpumirin takers do grin

Oxlade grin
Re: How Do People Cope With Morning Sex Before Work? by ikorodureporta: 8:02pm On Mar 26, 2022
Beebah2000:
So, una dey knack before una go work in the morning?? cheesy cheesy
Chai! This country no get joy ooo undecided
But, the kpekus no go run na. undecided
If u no shine that thing before you go work, yr neighbour go just take over cheesy
Re: How Do People Cope With Morning Sex Before Work? by ikorodureporta: 8:05pm On Mar 26, 2022
Mathscum:
Morning sex make me tired for more than half the day until I take a good sleep.

But I see people saying morning sex is a motivation to them

Or maybe my body chemistry is different

But when you self-service to avoid unnecessary pressure u don't get tired
Re: How Do People Cope With Morning Sex Before Work? by placeofallure(f): 8:10pm On Mar 26, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool E de make SENSE Shar but I No really SEE any difference wit the time or day!

because Na MOSTLY night I de always JAZZ in ASHAWOO house..

but 4 inside Las year, E get one ASHAWOO BANI wey I de always Rush to go NACK as early as 4am in morning..

Dat ASHAWOO BANI really SWEET ooo..

The de dat BANI SUUK my PREEK, I almost NACK her without CONDOMM because dat BANI SWEET WELL WELL..

Anyways she later travel go her village but I really miss d BANI!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

How convenient is it for you, when you're only about sex and weed? Explore life, the window's is as open as day.
Re: How Do People Cope With Morning Sex Before Work? by placeofallure(f): 8:16pm On Mar 26, 2022
I am indifferent. I dey always run whether money or night. I am ok with one go for a forthnight or thereabout but he no dey gree me. When he makes me do it, I love it but I dunno, I'm just a runaway soldier like that.

2 Likes

Re: How Do People Cope With Morning Sex Before Work? by lebete3000: 8:28pm On Mar 26, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool E de make SENSE Shar but I No really SEE any difference wit the time or day!

because Na MOSTLY night I de always JAZZ in ASHAWOO house..

but 4 inside Las year, E get one ASHAWOO BANI wey I de always Rush to go NACK as early as 4am in morning..

Dat ASHAWOO BANI really SWEET ooo..

The de dat BANI SUUK my PREEK, I almost NACK her without CONDOMM because dat BANI SWEET WELL WELL..

Anyways she later travel go her village but I really miss d BANI!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

Release her digit na...

1 Like

Re: How Do People Cope With Morning Sex Before Work? by Boogyman557: 8:32pm On Mar 26, 2022
placeofallure:

How convenient is it for you, when you're only about sex and weed? Explore life, the window's is as open as day.
Holly Gram cool

Aunty abeg no VEX, I No de COMPRISUN..

Which window u de talk about..

I No follow window ENTER d ASHAWOO house..

Me and her follow DOOR enter and Na 4 early morning, No be for DAY..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Re: How Do People Cope With Morning Sex Before Work? by placeofallure(f): 8:35pm On Mar 26, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool

Aunty abeg no VEX, I No de COMPRISUN..

Which window u de talk about..

I No follow window ENTER d ASHAWOO house..

Me and her follow DOOR enter and Na 4 early morning, No be for DAY..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

I'm talking about the window of life. I know you know.
Re: How Do People Cope With Morning Sex Before Work? by Boogyman557: 8:40pm On Mar 26, 2022
lebete3000:

Release her digit na...
Holly Gram cool LoLz

Her control no de go AGAIN!

Na OLD matterz b dat now..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Re: How Do People Cope With Morning Sex Before Work? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Mar 26, 2022
ikorodureporta:

But when you self-service to avoid unnecessary pressure u don't get tired
Self service? I can't cum from it, it is a waste of time.
Re: How Do People Cope With Morning Sex Before Work? by Demigod22: 10:15pm On Mar 26, 2022
bonnyhope:

So you already married when in school

Or you were FORNICATING??

LoL, married ke. I was only fornicating o.
Re: How Do People Cope With Morning Sex Before Work? by Sureplug123(m): 11:08pm On Mar 26, 2022
lavylilly:

A Non-Govermental Organization (NGO) is currently working on a program targeted at unemployed or underemployed graduates with basic computer skill whereby they could work at their own space and pace.

Minimum pay is 50k monthly! You may signify interest if you care or know someone who needs it.

Send a mail to r.chibuogwu@gmail.com to be added to a work group! subject your mail "work group"

NB: if you are not computer savvy, you will be trained.
Re: How Do People Cope With Morning Sex Before Work? by komodapson(m): 8:18pm On Mar 27, 2022
Munzy14:

As in...A close business associate, 4am she is making a video of her self driving to escape traffic in lagos grin

Imagine! When her mates for Owerri still the sleep, some are getting the early morning drills while some are at the battle front dealing with satan cheesy.

She is already out to work..I had to ask her what of her hubby and family in general, she will say normal normal..Thats stressful living in Lagos.

Haven't you seen a trending video of primary school kids being taken to school as early as quarter to 5a.m in lasgidi. grin
Don't let anyone fool you, most men that are fully responsible for their family and are hustling in Lagos does not have time for sex. How do you want to do it, you wake up around past 4a.m, jet out 5:15 latest, close by 5p.m ...get home by 9-10p.m.
Abeg, how your preeq wan function?
Re: How Do People Cope With Morning Sex Before Work? by Munzy14(m): 8:22pm On Mar 27, 2022
komodapson:

Haven't you seen a trending video of primary school kids being taken to school as early as quarter to 5a.m in lasgidi. grin
Don't let anyone fool you, most men that are fully responsible for their family and are hustling in Lagos does not have time for sex. How do you want to do it, you wake up around past 4a.m, jet out 5:15 latest, close by 5p.m ...get home by 9-10p.m.
Abeg, how your preeq wan function?
Lol.
Re: How Do People Cope With Morning Sex Before Work? by caesymore(m): 10:45am On Mar 28, 2022
Kestolove:
Anybody wey dey do morning sex, na twins dem dey born coz d sperm cold nd thick dat time...

grin grin professor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dear Ladies, You Need This If You Are Between This Age Bracket / Lady Faints After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her On Her Birthday / Boyfriend Drops His ATM Card For His Girlfriend With Mathematical Equation Pin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.