Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,581 members, 7,837,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

How Do People Cope With Morning Sex Before Work? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do People Cope With Morning Sex Before Work? (62441 Views)

When She Tells You, No Sex Before Marriage / We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage / Will God Answer Prayers Said With "Morning Wood" Still Active [guys] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do People Cope With Morning Sex Before Work? by Awise09(m): 12:55pm On Mar 26, 2022
illicit:
tongue
The best time 5-6AM
I like it between 5am and 6 when Muslims are praying, that's when I have the longest and hardest erection wink

Then I sleep till 7

I wake up fresh like a baby

I can't CUM n kill myself
Re: How Do People Cope With Morning Sex Before Work? by Lokoyen(m): 12:56pm On Mar 26, 2022
Kestolove:
Anybody wey dey do morning sex, na twins dem dey born coz d sperm cold nd thick dat time...

Na mostly male babies dem dey born too

1 Like

Re: How Do People Cope With Morning Sex Before Work? by baralatie(m): 12:57pm On Mar 26, 2022
illicit:
tongue

I like it between 5am and 6 when Muslims are praying, that's when I have the longest and hardest erection wink

Then I sleep till 7

I wake up fresh like a baby

I can't CUM n kill myself
Obviously either you are not married or you have a lot of time on your hands
Re: How Do People Cope With Morning Sex Before Work? by seunlizy(f): 1:03pm On Mar 26, 2022
Mathscum:
Morning sex make me tired for more than half the day until I take a good sleep.

But I see people saying morning sex is a motivation to them

Or maybe my body chemistry is different

Very sweet ehhn

1 Like

Re: How Do People Cope With Morning Sex Before Work? by Munzy14(m): 1:06pm On Mar 26, 2022
baralatie:

And someone and/or somepeople.are.here wanting to have sex in the morning o
grin
Funny enough we've talked about this in our grp, and she said she run from oga when it is sex time..

So literally the work stress is affecting the desires..

A replica of what couples faced in spain a certain time..I don't know if it still happening.

Life no balance..
Re: How Do People Cope With Morning Sex Before Work? by Munzy14(m): 1:07pm On Mar 26, 2022
seunlizy:

Very sweet ehhn
Confessions grin
Re: How Do People Cope With Morning Sex Before Work? by gassbee: 1:10pm On Mar 26, 2022
Danibonk:
Nothing sweet pass morning sex grin grin
how do u cope with d unbrushed mouth
Re: How Do People Cope With Morning Sex Before Work? by Danibonk(m): 1:14pm On Mar 26, 2022
Na who Dey kiss Dey know say mouth Dey smellquote author=gassbee post=111386159]how do u cope with d unbrushed mouth[/quote]
Re: How Do People Cope With Morning Sex Before Work? by gassbee: 1:16pm On Mar 26, 2022
Danibonk:
Na who Dey kiss Dey know say mouth Dey smellquote author=gassbee post=111386159]how do u cope with d unbrushed mouth
a bang without a kiss shows d person stil dey learn work for bedroom matters
Re: How Do People Cope With Morning Sex Before Work? by Blunttruth: 1:19pm On Mar 26, 2022
gentleguy1975:
how about taking a cup of coffee afterwards?
Morning sex is ok on a weekend when I can be in bed till 9 or 10 . I don't take caffeine.
Re: How Do People Cope With Morning Sex Before Work? by Danibonk(m): 1:19pm On Mar 26, 2022
Bro life don evolve now we bang people we don’t have feelings for and move on as if nothing happened
gassbee:
a bang without a kiss shows d person stil dey learn work for bedroom matters
Re: How Do People Cope With Morning Sex Before Work? by baralatie(m): 1:19pm On Mar 26, 2022
Munzy14:

grin
Funny enough we've talked about this in our grp, and she said she run from oga when it is sex time..

So literally the work stress is affecting the desires..

A replica of what couples faced in spain a certain time..I don't know if it still happening.

Life no balance..
No balance?
But that is modern day pressures of marriages!
Unless you have so much time on your hands(one can think of all kinds of sex ideas of morning,afternoon or middle of the night)

Then when I read of people feeling refreshed after morning sex(I am like how many seconds lipsrsealed).
Because by the time women zoom in on that morning sex and start making demands.
You know how men will start running out of the house by 3am to get out of the house

1 Like

Re: How Do People Cope With Morning Sex Before Work? by gentleguy1975: 1:24pm On Mar 26, 2022
Blunttruth:

Morning sex is ok on a weekend when I can be in bed till 9 or 10 . I don't take caffeine.
do you take coke or Pepsi?
Re: How Do People Cope With Morning Sex Before Work? by Blunttruth: 1:28pm On Mar 26, 2022
gentleguy1975:
do you take coke or Pepsi?
No,Ithry have caffeine
Re: How Do People Cope With Morning Sex Before Work? by gentleguy1975: 1:30pm On Mar 26, 2022
Blunttruth:

No,Ithry have caffeine
ok
Re: How Do People Cope With Morning Sex Before Work? by Munzy14(m): 1:31pm On Mar 26, 2022
baralatie:

No balance?
But that is modern day pressures of marriages!
Unless you have so much time on your hands(one can think of all kinds of sex ideas of morning,afternoon or middle of the night)

Then when I read of people feeling refreshed after morning sex(I am like how many seconds lipsrsealed).
Because by the time women zoom in on that morning sex and start making demands.
You know how men will start running out of the house by 3am to get out of the house
Lol...at men running out. grin grin grin

It's actually a couple thing...I like morning sex, and if my woman will like it, then we getting it...not like it is everymorning.

Just like pecking and kissing at interval, some couples do, while some don't...Even in church you see some couples hug and peck when it is time to offer greetings in the church...Some couple will rather, the ground swallow them than peck in Public grin grin
Re: How Do People Cope With Morning Sex Before Work? by NwaIgboBoy(m): 1:37pm On Mar 26, 2022
Kestolove:
u lied

Oya na, ckwantinue dwelling in ignorance my love grin
Re: How Do People Cope With Morning Sex Before Work? by baralatie(m): 1:53pm On Mar 26, 2022
Munzy14:

Lol...at men running out. grin grin grin

It's actually a couple thing...I like morning sex, and if my woman will like it, then we getting it...not like it is everymorning.

Just like pecking and kissing at interval, some couples do, while some don't...Even in church you see some couples hug and peck when it is time to offer greetings in the church...Some couple will rather, the ground swallow them than peck in Public grin grin
Uuuhh!
Some women don't mind that in the morning!
It is that other one some married working women are scared about!

Or have never noticed some don't won't to go home early because of wives libido and some women avoid their husband be ause of their husband libido
In the mind of some women sex is like going into the kitchen with mortar and pestle (you pound the cooked yam till it becomes smooth pounded yam then she can eat)
To think that is what is going to happen in the morning before going to work!
Trust me!
Some women will take off!

Even some married working men are.goingvto give all manner of stories
Re: How Do People Cope With Morning Sex Before Work? by Munzy14(m): 2:09pm On Mar 26, 2022
baralatie:

Uuuhh!
Some women don't mind that in the morning!
It is that other one some married working women are scared about!

Or have never noticed some don't won't to go home early because of wives libido and some women avoid their husband be ause of their husband libido
In the mind of some women sex is like going into the kitchen with mortar and pestle (you pound the cooked yam till it becomes smooth pounded yam then she can eat)
To think that is what is going to happen in the morning before going to work!
Trust me!
Some women will take off!

Even some married working men are.goingvto give all manner of stories
grin

If the sex is good, couples won't see reason to run.

If not, their will be 10001 excuses to run.
Re: How Do People Cope With Morning Sex Before Work? by bigtt76(f): 2:20pm On Mar 26, 2022
Depending on where you stay and where you work, leaving home at 5am is already late for you to get to work. At close of work, if you leave later than 5pm you can be sure of getting home midnight. How preek wan take stand for this Lagos cheesy

Munzy14:

As in...A close business associate, 4am she is making a video of her self driving to escape traffic in lagos grin

Imagine! When her mates for Owerri still the sleep, some are getting the early morning drills while some are at the battle front dealing with satan cheesy.

She is already out to work..I had to ask her what of her hubby and family in general, she will say normal normal..Thats stressful living in Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: How Do People Cope With Morning Sex Before Work? by SweetDipBenny(m): 2:46pm On Mar 26, 2022
Mathscum:
Morning sex make me tired for more than half the day until I take a good sleep.

But I see people saying morning sex is a motivation to them

Or maybe my body chemistry is different
It keeps u focused
Re: How Do People Cope With Morning Sex Before Work? by yomi531(m): 2:49pm On Mar 26, 2022
Morning Erection is the strongest .

1 Like

Re: How Do People Cope With Morning Sex Before Work? by Ekpes2017: 2:53pm On Mar 26, 2022
Re: How Do People Cope With Morning Sex Before Work? by Munzy14(m): 2:53pm On Mar 26, 2022
bigtt76:
Depending on where you stay and where you work, leaving home at 5am is already late for you to get to work. At close of work, if you leave later than 5pm you can be sure of getting home midnight. How preek wan take stand for this Lagos cheesy

Hahahahaha...stress kills the vibe.
Re: How Do People Cope With Morning Sex Before Work? by riczy(m): 3:07pm On Mar 26, 2022
Abeg I have one question to ask: where una day see all this *Likes* especially for typing b***hit?
Re: How Do People Cope With Morning Sex Before Work? by bigtt76(f): 3:18pm On Mar 26, 2022
Seriously and on nights when it rains and you expect cuddling, the thoughts of which street road or main road would be flooded at that time and in the morning, cuts the zeal to zero cheesy

Munzy14:

Hahahahaha...stress kills the vibe.

2 Likes

Re: How Do People Cope With Morning Sex Before Work? by NGArmyTerrorist: 4:07pm On Mar 26, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool

Are u also a Ganja Planter!

MY Gee... Na WEED... but for TABLET matterz, Na D5..

Since Dem BAN TM AKA TRAMADOLL, I move to D5 and D5 is really doing me great BRO...

I take UP to 40 TABLETS and E fit make u 4get ur surname..

Am Even UPGRADING to 55 TABLETS..

I believe with d HELP of JAH, b4 this year RUNS out, I will be taking UP to 70 TABLETS..

MY Gee.. Na Jah de do am 4 US oooo!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Afterall Jah talk say "the herb na for the service of men. " Put the one wey your head, kidney, liver go carry!

1 Like

Re: How Do People Cope With Morning Sex Before Work? by Kylce042(m): 4:11pm On Mar 26, 2022
Realmi:
Is it ur sex

People react differently, so speak for ur body alone

Make unah dy read well before replying he personalized it
Re: How Do People Cope With Morning Sex Before Work? by Enemyofpeace: 4:26pm On Mar 26, 2022
I’m here to read comments from experts

Please I need someone to show me some love and infection to mend my broken earth
Re: How Do People Cope With Morning Sex Before Work? by illicit(m): 4:27pm On Mar 26, 2022
baralatie:

Obviously either you are not married or you have a lot of time on your hands

Both
Re: How Do People Cope With Morning Sex Before Work? by delgroveng(m): 4:28pm On Mar 26, 2022
Which one kpumirin takers do grin

Munzy14:

I agree with you in some, and disagree with you in some.

Early morning(before the day turns bright)sex is good to both men and women, don't make it look like only the woman benefits. From experience it keeps you both connected in a way even while working in a seperate environment.

Not all sex require those ones mkpurummiri takers do.. grin yea there is love making and there is bang bang..

No mata your schedule always make your partners desired..it keeps everything burning despite the degrading economy and Buhari's Naira.

Work stress kills and not sex.. Do you know sex is therapeutic to a lot of people? Releasing of hormones to alleviate stress isn't underrated as well...Especially dopamine.

Lastly, moderation is key.
Re: How Do People Cope With Morning Sex Before Work? by Boogyman557: 4:31pm On Mar 26, 2022
NGArmyTerrorist:
Afterall Jah talk say "the herb na for the service of men. " Put the one wey your head, kidney, liver go carry!
Holly Gram cool TRUE talk My Gee!

WTF MAN!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Boyfriend Drops His ATM Card For His Girlfriend With Mathematical Equation Pin / Lady Faints After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her On Her Birthday / Dear Ladies, You Need This If You Are Between This Age Bracket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.