Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,888 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

A Pregnant Woman Wants Me To Sleep With Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Pregnant Woman Wants Me To Sleep With Her (8959 Views)

Post 4 Words Every Woman Wants Whispered In Her Ears / My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me / She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Pregnant Woman Wants Me To Sleep With Her by mmadu4: 6:12pm On Mar 26, 2022
Guys my pregnant neighbour wants me to make love to her she came to my room to charge her phone while we were watching a movie she touch me in a sensual way I had to back out she bluntly ask me to make love to her ... Hmmm Her husband has been away for 2 months on a job assignment .shes alone with her kid sister . What could trigger such desire ? I just can't .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Pregnant Woman Wants Me To Sleep With Her by Suspect1: 6:14pm On Mar 26, 2022
mmadu4:
Guys my pregnant neighbour wants me to make love to her she came to my room to charge her phone while we were watching a movie she touch me in a sensual way I had to back out she bluntly ask me to make love to her ... Hmmm Her husband has been away for 2 months on a job assignment .shes alone with her kid sister . What could trigger such desire ? I just can't .
hm this your noise they shine kehne...

Op op... You sabi lieee!

8 Likes

Re: A Pregnant Woman Wants Me To Sleep With Her by youngsum(m): 6:14pm On Mar 26, 2022
mmadu4:
lie Mohammed

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Pregnant Woman Wants Me To Sleep With Her by mmadu4: 6:15pm On Mar 26, 2022
Suspect1:
hm this your noise they shine kehne...

Op op... You sabi lieee!

Not lying bro

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Pregnant Woman Wants Me To Sleep With Her by NeoWanZaeed(m): 6:15pm On Mar 26, 2022
mmadu4:

Not lying bro

Sleep with her na.

Make you complete the ritual.

13 Likes

Re: A Pregnant Woman Wants Me To Sleep With Her by Suspect1: 6:16pm On Mar 26, 2022
mmadu4:

Not lying bro
ur noise can never confuse me yunno.

4 Likes

Re: A Pregnant Woman Wants Me To Sleep With Her by Blunttruth: 6:17pm On Mar 26, 2022
mmadu4:
Pregnancy hormones make some women ho.rny. please run o.

22 Likes

Re: A Pregnant Woman Wants Me To Sleep With Her by Olunmercy56(f): 6:18pm On Mar 26, 2022
You have done it or why asking? Pity your parents now
Re: A Pregnant Woman Wants Me To Sleep With Her by badboyTee(m): 6:19pm On Mar 26, 2022
mmadu4:
shine her Congo no loose guard

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Pregnant Woman Wants Me To Sleep With Her by MAGG0T(m): 6:22pm On Mar 26, 2022
undecided

F00l is trying to get validation from us to sleep with a minor, de use style cover up with pregnant woman.

De dig your grave slowly

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Pregnant Woman Wants Me To Sleep With Her by mmadu4: 6:23pm On Mar 26, 2022
Olunmercy56:
You have done it or why asking? Pity your parents now

I don't want her to feel like I'm a bad person .how best can I avoid her ? Pls advice me cos she normally come to charge her phone at my place
Re: A Pregnant Woman Wants Me To Sleep With Her by deewhydoski(m): 6:27pm On Mar 26, 2022
mmadu4:
Run as far as your legs can take you, don't sleep with a married woman. Single ladies still full outside.
How will u feel if someone else is sleeping with ur pregnant wife while u are away for a job assignment?
It is not good, e fit cause bad luck for you

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Pregnant Woman Wants Me To Sleep With Her by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:30pm On Mar 26, 2022
stay away from her oh!!!!! but then again, during pregnancies, women's hormones are all over the place and some get extra h0rny.... and as much as i understand her being desperate for sex, are bananas/cucumbers out of stocks in the market?!

3 Likes

Re: A Pregnant Woman Wants Me To Sleep With Her by mmadu4: 6:33pm On Mar 26, 2022
MAGG0T:
undecided

F00l is trying to get validation from us to sleep with a minor, de use style cover up with pregnant woman.

De dig your grave slowly

Bro why this ? I only needed advice not what you are saying .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Pregnant Woman Wants Me To Sleep With Her by mmadu4: 6:36pm On Mar 26, 2022
Come
Re: A Pregnant Woman Wants Me To Sleep With Her by heniford2: 6:37pm On Mar 26, 2022
mmadu4:

Bro why this ? I only needed advice not what you are saying .
get a condom and make love to her nothing will happen

2 Likes

Re: A Pregnant Woman Wants Me To Sleep With Her by Olunmercy56(f): 6:38pm On Mar 26, 2022
mmadu4:

I don't want her to feel like I'm a bad person .how best can I avoid her ? Pls advice me cos she normally come to charge her phone at my place

Act like a man and tell her the gospel truth that you are a child of God, you can't do it. If coming to your place will tempt you, let her to give you her phone to charge at the door, she should go back to her house. James 4:7

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Pregnant Woman Wants Me To Sleep With Her by ositadima1(m): 6:40pm On Mar 26, 2022
mmadu4:

Not again..., sometimes love comes around, and it knocks you down, just get back up when it knocks you down.
Re: A Pregnant Woman Wants Me To Sleep With Her by mmadu4: 6:40pm On Mar 26, 2022
ositadima1:

Not again..., sometimes love comes around, and it knocks you down, just get back up when it knocks down.

Hmmm
Re: A Pregnant Woman Wants Me To Sleep With Her by ositadima1(m): 6:42pm On Mar 26, 2022
mmadu4:

Hmmm

Please correct my mention, I missed the you between knocks and down in the last phrase. Thank you.
Re: A Pregnant Woman Wants Me To Sleep With Her by Winningbot: 6:43pm On Mar 26, 2022
mmadu4:

so you expect her to see you as a good person if you sleep with her?

Sense is really far from you

3 Likes

Re: A Pregnant Woman Wants Me To Sleep With Her by mmadu4: 6:43pm On Mar 26, 2022
Winningbot:
so you expect her to see you as a good person if you sleep with her?

Sense is really far from you

Please why the insult ? Try to understand me

1 Like

Re: A Pregnant Woman Wants Me To Sleep With Her by Cardealer2021(m): 6:47pm On Mar 26, 2022
Lies from the deepest pit of hell grin angry
Re: A Pregnant Woman Wants Me To Sleep With Her by WatchYourSix: 6:48pm On Mar 26, 2022
heniford2:
get a condom and make love to her nothing will happen

Bad influence....a guy must not have two copies of you as friend in his life....his life will spoil kpàtà kpàtà.. grin

2 Likes

Re: A Pregnant Woman Wants Me To Sleep With Her by Shalommy(f): 6:49pm On Mar 26, 2022
Op, don't try it, if you wanna live long!.. Chaii..
Re: A Pregnant Woman Wants Me To Sleep With Her by candidladyTemp(f): 6:52pm On Mar 26, 2022
mmadu4:

Mad people everywhere ... Deep down iknow you wanna top up.... Please leave the lady alone
Re: A Pregnant Woman Wants Me To Sleep With Her by illicit(m): 6:54pm On Mar 26, 2022
Don't do missionary with he
Give her Doggy style
Re: A Pregnant Woman Wants Me To Sleep With Her by Goldbw122(m): 6:56pm On Mar 26, 2022
mmadu4:
Well advice her to wait for her husband, and give her a big distance.. pregnant woman can give someone problem, just be careful.

1 Like

Re: A Pregnant Woman Wants Me To Sleep With Her by Thesaint141(m): 7:09pm On Mar 26, 2022
heniford2:
[s]get a condom and make love to her nothing will happen[/s]

Portable Rubbish

1 Like

Re: A Pregnant Woman Wants Me To Sleep With Her by Uzomacharles: 7:17pm On Mar 26, 2022
Lol Imagine at the process,the baby pull out...
Re: A Pregnant Woman Wants Me To Sleep With Her by mmadu4: 7:21pm On Mar 26, 2022
candidladyTemp:

Mad people everywhere ... Deep down iknow you wanna top up.... Please leave the lady alone

Top up ? I don't get you dear
Re: A Pregnant Woman Wants Me To Sleep With Her by Nobody: 7:34pm On Mar 26, 2022
Even if u want to sleep with her

Why a woman carrying another man's baby already in her womb

Don't do it

Don't shit were u Eat

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

WTF !!!! Is This Fashion Or Full Blown Madness (graphic Photo) / Black Lady Display Massive Watering Backside / COMPLICATED!!! My Girlfriend (future Wife) Is A Frigid & Pregnant For Another.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.