Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,354 members, 7,815,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Whats The Benefit Of Having A Girlfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats The Benefit Of Having A Girlfriend (13967 Views)

See A Secret Cake A Girlfriend Sent To Married Lover To Wreck His Marriage / What Is The Benefit Of Having A Girlfriend Or Boyfriend and chance of marriage / Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whats The Benefit Of Having A Girlfriend by Chuksab: 11:37am On Jul 04, 2011
What shall it profit a man to gain d whole world but losses his soul? Do you love Jesus, if Yes - why wallow in sin? Jesus loves u!
Re: Whats The Benefit Of Having A Girlfriend by cvibe: 11:45am On Jul 04, 2011
@ Poster

A girlfriend is for friendship only, and a friend in need is a friend indeed as the saying goes.
Re: Whats The Benefit Of Having A Girlfriend by blackboy(m): 11:50am On Jul 04, 2011
On point Freeman.
Re: Whats The Benefit Of Having A Girlfriend by Andrew3(m): 11:55am On Jul 04, 2011
i don't think relationship is for benefits, u venture into a relationship cus you love someone, and if u really
love the person u wont even know what u are spending.
Re: Whats The Benefit Of Having A Girlfriend by Digriz(m): 11:58am On Jul 04, 2011
It depends on the type of girl u ar befriending. If she's a gold digger and only interested in sexx for material exchange,u wl definitely be on d loosing side. U wasted ur money,ur energy and she's gonna dump u weneva d money stops flowing. She wl also cheat on u and u wl be making luv wt her wt protection wtout enjoying d whole pleasure in sexx.
If ur ready for marriage just get a life partner and settle down bt if u cn control urself,go for a real runs girls and spend less.
Re: Whats The Benefit Of Having A Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jul 04, 2011
Benefits. . .
if you have a Calabar girl. . .the benefits are great. . .
in the kitchen (cooking),bedroom and even in public(manners). . .
My personal view. . . mine's from Calabar. . .and I'm happy i have her. . .
Thinking about getting hitched. . .she's classic wife-material. . .
Re: Whats The Benefit Of Having A Girlfriend by madoba: 12:05pm On Jul 04, 2011
@ Freeman

Like Babe said, what kind of girls have you been rolling with? From your post it seems like you've been rolling with some babes who are still in the university because the traits you've described are typical of young undegraduate females.

Most working class women hardly (mind you I use the word hardly)exhibit the traits you mentioned especially the part about flashing, not returning calls and demanding for recharge cards. They are by and large capable of handling their own buisness and you do not have to carry their burdens, they are well equipped to do so through decently paying jobs and small buisnesses. Speaking from personal experience and encounters with other women.

Some women may be guilty of your point in number 3, but that's because they sincerely desire to honor their Creator through obedience, to please Him and not man.
Re: Whats The Benefit Of Having A Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jul 04, 2011
OP your so called girlfriend is using you as her maga.If a girl is bothering you for money all the time then she"s not really your girlfriend but a hustler living with you and feeding fat from you.Wise up my friend and dont allow yourself being used by a girl.Guys who spend a lot of money on women are referred to as mugus by such girls.I know this girl who collects money and recharge cards from different men and she refers to them as mumus when they are not around.
Re: Whats The Benefit Of Having A Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jul 04, 2011
madoba:

@ Freeman

Like Babe said, what kind of girls have you been rolling with? From your post it seems like you've been rolling with some babes who are still in the university because the traits you've described are typical of young undegraduate females.

Most working class women hardly (mind you I use the word hardly)exhibit the traits you mentioned especially the part about flashing, not returning calls and demanding for recharge cards. They are by and large capable of handling their own buisness and you do not have to carry their burdens, they are well equipped to do so through decently paying jobs and small buisnesses. Speaking from personal experience and encounters with other women.

Some women may be guilty of your point in number 3, but that's because they sincerely desire to honor their Creator through obedience, to please Him and not man.
Its not only undergraduates who date men for money.There are number of working class ladies who chase after men with money and you can take the female bank staffs in nigeria as an example.What can you say about working class nigerian ladies who still go to abuja and sleep with politicans for money.It seems sex for money is much an ingrained thing in nigeria.
Re: Whats The Benefit Of Having A Girlfriend by emmatok(m): 12:30pm On Jul 04, 2011
1. You call the girl everyday, she does not call you back, highest she flashes you, then if you dont call you are not caring.

Even when you buy her airtime "she will still flash you with the airtime". grin grin grin
Re: Whats The Benefit Of Having A Girlfriend by GOZILLA(m): 12:47pm On Jul 04, 2011
emmatok:

Even when you buy her airtime "she will still flash you with the airtime". grin grin grin
dat one dey vexxxxxxxxxxxxxxx me!!!
Re: Whats The Benefit Of Having A Girlfriend by Ekpoma1: 12:51pm On Jul 04, 2011
Its good know 2 know what u want as a guy , and if what u want is not fast-coming, just pause alittle and finall take a walk if it appears u not going 2 get what u r looking 4. Instead of spending. My 2 kobo
Re: Whats The Benefit Of Having A Girlfriend by Ekpoma1: 12:51pm On Jul 04, 2011
Its good know 2 know what u want as a guy , and if what u want is not fast-coming, just pause alittle and finall take a walk if it appears u not going 2 get what u r looking 4. Instead of spending. My 2 kobo
Re: Whats The Benefit Of Having A Girlfriend by zikclassiq(m): 12:59pm On Jul 04, 2011
Dis wan na true talk
Re: Whats The Benefit Of Having A Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jul 04, 2011
StarBoard:

Benefits. . .
if you have a Calabar girl. . .the benefits are great. . .
in the kitchen (cooking),bedroom and even in public(manners). . .
My personal view. . . mine's from Calabar. . .and I'm happy i have her. . .
Thinking about getting hitched. . .she's classic wife-material. . .

Yeah I know a thing or two about Calabar (Efik) babes. They're mostly lovely. . .very clean (personal hygiene), hospitable, well-behaved, graceful. The only downside is that they seem to have a permanent itch in their perpetually damp lower regions. But then. . . .
Re: Whats The Benefit Of Having A Girlfriend by Nayah(f): 1:17pm On Jul 04, 2011
Let's ask to guys! wink
Re: Whats The Benefit Of Having A Girlfriend by madoba: 1:23pm On Jul 04, 2011
tom28:

Its not only undergraduates who date men for money.There are number of working class ladies who chase after men with money and you can take the female bank staffs in nigeria as an example.What can you say about working class nigerian ladies who still go to abuja and sleep with politicans for money.It seems sex for money is much an ingrained thing in nigeria.

I am not disputing your claims but I honestly(and I mean honestly) haven't come across a working class woman who flashes, fails to return missed calls, requests for recharge cards, and practically pushes her burdens on to a guy. And mind you I did say I was speaking from personal experience and encounters with most women that work.

I can confidently speak for myself, my flatmate whom we share a flat together, two of my sisters and a few female friends I have who do not do the things Freeman complained of. Call me naive but I tend to believe a lot of women who work and earn a living are not in the habit of flashing, demanding recharge cards etc etc

The issue here is about the attitude put up in the course of a relationship as mentioned by original poster. Some women may date a man for his money but they would do it so well and nicely without the annoying habits of flashing, demanding airtime, blackberry etc. So much so that the man himself would start rolling out the money without being harassed.
Re: Whats The Benefit Of Having A Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 04, 2011
proO1:

Yeah I know a thing or two about Calabar (Efik) babes. They're mostly lovely. . .very clean (personal hygiene), hospitable, well-behaved, graceful. The only downside is that they seem to have a permanent itch in their perpetually damp lower regions. But then. . . .
And those are the type of girls i go for cheesy nothing better than having a nympho for a wife or girlfriend.Frigid women are a big bore.
Re: Whats The Benefit Of Having A Girlfriend by klaus3011(m): 1:46pm On Jul 04, 2011
@op,
step up your game man,
or better still go to a nunnery, you would get good gals there , cheers , cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Whats The Benefit Of Having A Girlfriend by teeboyseve(m): 2:06pm On Jul 04, 2011
LOL, you need to see this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpaAzk6llAQ

LOL
Re: Whats The Benefit Of Having A Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 04, 2011
I need me a calabar chick now
Re: Whats The Benefit Of Having A Girlfriend by born2boink(m): 2:41pm On Jul 04, 2011
I have been having a  girlfriend for 4 yrs now and she is still with me, we have had both good time,hard time and great time,she try help me mode my future, I do not know if we will lucky but we always have our good and bad days,I have never live a life without a girlfriend for the past 10 yrs, I learn a lot when I was father Christmas to my ex girlfriend and all I ever got in return was abuses and insult, I had a bad 3 yrs wasted years with her but with those responsibility i did,I still remolded my future to my taste but now it is up to me what and where my future lies and not in the hand of any woman,if you become my girl today,I will chose to spend or not and if you chose to go away,I don't care because I have love peddlers as replace,Life is short, you can only spend when you have it and if you don't have it,don't steal, that is the code of life
Re: Whats The Benefit Of Having A Girlfriend by Anaegboka(m): 3:29pm On Jul 04, 2011
Four most important animals in a girls life. 1. A mink to wear. 2. A jaguar to drive. 3. A tiger in her bed. 4. A jackass to pay for everything. Either way the guy is the loser. Four most important animals in a girls life. 1. A mink to wear. 2. A jaguar to drive. 3. A tiger in her bed. 4. A jackass to pay for everything. Either way the guy is the loser.
Re: Whats The Benefit Of Having A Girlfriend by mikechrisgeneral(m): 4:05pm On Jul 04, 2011
I like that in a woman; That's She has a good job and sexy body, Wants to get
married or go into a serious relationship so we could leave for
Borno right after now and be
married in about 4 or 5 hours.
But wait a minute, If only she will
support the both of us on her income? Coz 4 Naija girls, I really
want to be a stay at home husband, you know,
keep an eye on the TV and enjoy being with her on my StairMaster and then she pay for my services ok. what
do u think coz i think i'm fairly normal
Re: Whats The Benefit Of Having A Girlfriend by dayokanu(m): 4:05pm On Jul 04, 2011
Na wa o
Re: Whats The Benefit Of Having A Girlfriend by mychaella(f): 4:57pm On Jul 04, 2011
grin grin grin
i dey laff ooo
Re: Whats The Benefit Of Having A Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 04, 2011
Just ask yourself, "why do I want to date this girl?" Possible answers could be,

1 I want to date her because I want sex- well your benefit is s!!!ex.

2 I want to date her cuz am lonely and I need somebody- Your benefit is companionship.

3 I luv her so much- Your benefit is love

Etc etc. in most cases, guys date girls because of all the above. tongue
Re: Whats The Benefit Of Having A Girlfriend by Debroslink: 5:20pm On Jul 04, 2011
proO1:

YEAH, CALABAR AND AKWA-IBOM BABES ARE D BEST CARING AND LOVING BABES I RECOMMEND FOR 9JA GUYZ
Re: Whats The Benefit Of Having A Girlfriend by Tosinville(m): 5:51pm On Jul 04, 2011
In nigerian, if you don't fit in this two criteria as a ***Fine boy*** or ***Cash dude***, girls will always take you for granted & you'll end up saying what do we guys gain from a relationship.

As a matter of fact, i think fine boy sells better than cash dude cos girls don't mind secretly dating wealthy guy/men to get their stash to take care of their fine guys if they truly love him.
Re: Whats The Benefit Of Having A Girlfriend by proffmanue(m): 6:34pm On Jul 04, 2011
ladies are necessary evil
Re: Whats The Benefit Of Having A Girlfriend by bebrief(m): 7:17pm On Jul 04, 2011
@POSTER,

You just made a GOOD point. Love your sincerity! "Women are necessary evil" You know wink wink wink
Re: Whats The Benefit Of Having A Girlfriend by dayotheone(m): 9:12pm On Jul 04, 2011
lets clarify some things here, are you talking about female friend or girlfriend .
because some people are just mixing both together

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Slay Queen Shows Off Her Panties And Tattoos On Facebook (photos) / Help!!!! My Sister-in-law’s Sex-mad / Girl Makes Erect Manhood Image Of All The Guys She’s Slept With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.