Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Whats The Benefit Of Having A Girlfriend - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats The Benefit Of Having A Girlfriend (13968 Views)

See A Secret Cake A Girlfriend Sent To Married Lover To Wreck His Marriage / What Is The Benefit Of Having A Girlfriend Or Boyfriend and chance of marriage / Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whats The Benefit Of Having A Girlfriend by Cuddlemii: 9:45pm On Jul 05, 2011
Lolz

Why do u guys call it girlfriend like its some trophy or consolation price. Do you know what a gf is or What a relationship is?

What you guyz are looking for are bed mates and booty call (What local peeps call Fipa or Sarewa or Ayanj or Animashaun).

So find those kinds cos a real relationship is you having feelings for the babe, getting to know her, make her your girlfriend and the sex comes and if not you wait and allow it come naturally and mutually.

I respect guys who identify what they really want and look for like minds. That would even prevent what men call "long thing".

If you want to spend to get punny then get exchange for exchange babes, runs babes or parol chicks

Save your time since you are not ready for commitment and look for a convinient babe

But if you want a girlfriend, start from the scratch of the process to the end.
Re: Whats The Benefit Of Having A Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jul 05, 2011
madoba:

Okay tom, first of all I strongly disagree with the last phrase in bold. And secondly I do understand the OP, recharge cards may not be the only things women ask for, but would you rather we don't ask you (men) for anything at all while dating you, even if we are in a fix and seriously need help?

You guys need to realize that is never going to happen with any woman you date. I agree that some working class women are competing with undergraduates and are all about the money BUT some are not about the money or the materialistic gains. Neither are they looking for a mugu who will pick up all their bills from clothing to housing, blackberry internet subscription etc etc

Like I said to pro01, one of the yardsticks for distinguishing a materialistic woman from a non materialistc woman (when dating) is the frequency at which you are being asked for things.

Will I, as your girl ask you for favours when I am truly in need? Hell yes. Will I ask often and wear you out with my requests? No
Will I sit on my backside and expect you to pay my bills? Hell no because my core values are self sufficiency and independence. Every question I've answered here is the reality of some women.
No Madoba dont misunderstand wht i am saying.I am not saying its entirely wrong if a guy buys recharge cards for his girlfriend or helps her financially if she has financial trouble.What i am talking about is women who go around asking guys for money and making it a daily occurence.There are some girls who make it a habit demanding this and that from a guy.When i was in school i know this lady who had demand recharge cards from eight to ten guys in a day and in most cases she stores the guy"s names as Mugu1,Mugu2,olodo8 and so on in her phone.Sometimes i really feel sorry for such guys who spend all the allowance their parents send them in school on their so called girlfriends.Thats not to say you cant spoil your girl with gifts if you really love her like taking her out to a nice eatery on valentine day or buying her little gifts once in a while just to let her know how much u love her.Its girls that make that financial billing a must on a guy that i am talking about.Such girls if their boyfriends are not able to measure up they sleep around or force their boyfriends into armed robbery.There was a case of an unfortunate male student who got killed in an armed robbery operation because he was all out to satisfy his expensive girlfriend.Some naija girls are very heartless believe me.
Re: Whats The Benefit Of Having A Girlfriend by 190: 11:11pm On Jul 05, 2011
LOL @ olodo 8
Re: Whats The Benefit Of Having A Girlfriend by Badguy2: 2:20pm On Jul 06, 2011
How dem dey talk dat tin again sef? Ehen, when u have a GF. marginal utility increases in d long run. At a stage it will only cost u O.K biscuit to shine d congo well well at times sef nuting if u sabi ur game. But If na u dey carry every day na so so 2k u go dey drop. grin My people I lie? wink
javascript:void(0);
Re: Whats The Benefit Of Having A Girlfriend by HighChief4(m): 4:41pm On Jul 06, 2011
^^^Your comment does not make any sense and non-comprehensive
Re: Whats The Benefit Of Having A Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jul 06, 2011
Bad_guy:

How dem dey talk dat tin again sef? Ehen,  when u have a GF. marginal utility increases in d long run. At a stage it will only cost u O.K biscuit to shine d congo well well at times sef nuting if u sabi your game. But If na  u dey carry every day na so so 2k u go dey drop.  grin My people I lie? wink

Bad guy, where u dey ayaj your own mgbekes babes? Dis wan wey be say na 5 naira O.K Bisikit (wey no even dey market again) and bottle of Zobo you dey take 'entertain' them before una bulala. Even my ugliest village girls for inside the remotest pasrt of Awkuzu village don soji pass dat one. Abi u dey use 'touch and follow' ring?
Re: Whats The Benefit Of Having A Girlfriend by ajalaolanr(m): 10:52pm On Aug 15, 2011
Nice shoes, id like to get those for my sister, you care to take me to the store tmr so i can pick one up for her?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Was My Mother Justified To Slap My Wife? / Nigeria Slay Queen Shows Off Her Panties And Tattoos On Facebook (photos) / A Funny Conversation Between A Nairalander And His Girlfriend.(pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.