Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,773 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

They All Say We Look Like Brother And Sister! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / They All Say We Look Like Brother And Sister! (5703 Views)

50 Loving Sentiments We Should All Say More Often / I Slept With My Boyfriend's Brother, And His Father Too" / Why Do Ex's Say, "We Can Still Be Friends," After A Break-up? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: They All Say We Look Like Brother And Sister! by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 04, 2011
"Everytime they say it,[size=16pt] I feel so insulted [/size] and I got angry in a way but theres nothing I could do about it".

For the love of God please modify this to "I feel so annoyed" before I can even say anything please.
Re: They All Say We Look Like Brother And Sister! by MsPotato(f): 4:17pm On Jul 04, 2011
Abi ooo Mrs Chima. Am glad we are on the same page.

Roki, whats wrong with that sentence? Im really insulted . Thats who I really felt that time or everytime they say it.
Re: They All Say We Look Like Brother And Sister! by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jul 04, 2011
Why do you feel insulted?
Re: They All Say We Look Like Brother And Sister! by tpia5: 4:39pm On Jul 04, 2011
Ask the people saying that why they feel a black african looks asian.

Of course we kno millions of africans have asiatic features because the capoids used to be more widespread across africa than they are now.

And the chinese have also been in central africa for centuries though not in large numbers.

These are a few of the reasons why some africans have an asiatic look.

As per why a malaysian or indonesian would look african to some people, africans were taken to indonesia as emancipated slaves and later as soldiers during some of those european wars.
Re: They All Say We Look Like Brother And Sister! by tpia5: 4:42pm On Jul 04, 2011
But in any case, i think the best people to ask would be whoever said you look alike.
Re: They All Say We Look Like Brother And Sister! by Katy86(f): 4:45pm On Jul 04, 2011
brother and sister?

you are and sweet asioan girl and you boyfriend an african man!

how can you people be brother and sister.
Re: They All Say We Look Like Brother And Sister! by Jamesdman(m): 4:54pm On Jul 04, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

It was not raw nor hard.  It was straight to the point and with decorum.   
Hmmmm, u're stil d, 'say it as she sees it' without sugar-coatin, self!! Well, i'll kip tryin, wif time i blive u'll mellow down a lil'. LoL.
Mrs.Chima:

It was not raw nor hard.  It was straight to the point and with decorum.   
Hmmmm, u're stil d, 'say it as she sees it' without sugar-coatin, self!! Well, i'll kip tryin, wif time i blive u'll mellow down a lil'. LoL.
Re: They All Say We Look Like Brother And Sister! by MsPotato(f): 1:21am On Jul 05, 2011
rokiatu:

Why do you feel insulted?

Well, its insulting to be called as the same with someone when you know that you dont look like that sumone. Even when people say my sister and I look the same, I would feel annoyed and not insulted cause at least we both share the same parents.

tpia@:

Ask the people saying that why they feel a black african looks asian.

Of course we kno millions of africans have asiatic features because the capoids used to be more widespread across africa than they are now.

And the chinese have also been in central africa for centuries though not in large numbers.

These are a few of the reasons why some africans have an asiatic look.

As per why a malaysian or indonesian would look african to some people, africans were taken to indonesia as emancipated slaves and later as soldiers during some of those european wars.

Indonesians and malaysians look completely different from one another. I knw Indonesians have darker skin tone color to malaysians and most of them have the African kinda hair but all Malaysians have straight hair and only a few % have a wavy hair but not like African hair at all. Its completely two different type of people.

Katy86:

brother and sister?

you are and sweet asioan girl and you boyfriend an african man!

how can you people be brother and sister.

I wonder why myself. Its kinda frustrating and irritating to even hear of that angry
Re: They All Say We Look Like Brother And Sister! by bejick(m): 12:13pm On Jul 16, 2023
190:
Potato it happens
When u skin dive somebody alot thats whats happen
You trade traits and share characters

Thank goodness for this thread,  I was about creating a thread regarding my gf who farts almost everytime when we r together. But the help I need here is, my fart has started smelling like hers, what is going on Nlanders? I know the smell of my fart is quite different, but whenever she farts in my presence, the next day my fart wud start smelling like hers, does any1 have an idea of what that is? Very curious (eyoniggar 2011)

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-345385.0.html.

Una dey eat same type of food simple.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Come In, Let Me Hear Your Thoughts / Educated Young Men!,would You Marry An Uneducated Lady? / Differences Between Having A Fantasy Or A Fetish Desire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.