Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,898 members, 7,828,161 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. (39148 Views)

Family Depriving My Right: Is It Possible To Charge Them To Court? / My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor / Refusing To Eat My Wife's Food. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. by Frenzy01(m): 7:58am On Mar 31, 2022
This days, I don't even know what's right or wrong anymore embarassed embarassed

contact me for your swift buying and selling of any Dog breed. Pet care and boarding services also available
Re: I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. by BurnaBaby(f): 8:04am On Mar 31, 2022
You are a very heartless man, Uncle.
Do you know how many times she have gone through stress and pain even when she is not feeling well, but she will manage and prepare your dish? Do you know how many times, she will manage to satisfy your orgies even when she is not in the mode, tired or even unhappy?

please uncle. Buy her Suya and Hollandia yoghurt tonight to make up for this wicked act of yours.

4 Likes

Re: I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. by Ladiesdoctor(m): 8:05am On Mar 31, 2022
Answer this question first

Are you a thug?

2 Likes

Re: I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. by Nobody: 8:17am On Mar 31, 2022
Don't listen to anybody who tells you that you're wrong. It's good you disciplined your wife. How can she say she doesn't want to eat, and refuse to do anything at least. If you let women use you as a pushover then you will not be respected by your own children (your children would also use you as pushover).

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. by tomzyELNINO: 8:30am On Mar 31, 2022
yOU DID THE RIGHT THING
Re: I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. by ElValiente(m): 8:30am On Mar 31, 2022
cheesy

Re: I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. by Nobody: 8:31am On Mar 31, 2022
Oya, daddy segun, forgive her and let her eat.grin

Just warn her not to repeat such again. She'll change.
Re: I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. by cescky(m): 8:31am On Mar 31, 2022
siofra:

Nothing wrong with that. Especially if they are house husbands.

Those useless slay queens, who have big smart phones from fucking up and down but dull brains.. Your pics says its better
Re: I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. by SarkinYarki: 8:31am On Mar 31, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
You did the right thing tho..why asking questions?
Was she supposed to taste from the food? undecided
She wasn't interested in the cooking so she shouldn't be in tasting.. undecided

undecided

You are a very wicked character so I am not surprised
Re: I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. by Carcholce: 8:31am On Mar 31, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
You did the right thing tho..why asking questions?
Was she supposed to taste from the food? undecided
She wasn't interested in the cooking so she shouldn't be in tasting.. undecided

undecided

I’m surprised this comment came from you. It seems you have been taking a long dlck that has reset your brain
Re: I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. by Johel(m): 8:31am On Mar 31, 2022
yinkaOdutuyo:
So the main issue that led to me denying her food this night.

I asked her for the two of us to go and get ingredients for food, she said she's having serious headache so I went alone.

When I came back I washed the rice and put it on fire and I also start grinding the pepper and tomatoes with manual grinder.

After few minutes when the rice was done I asked my wife to go and put down the rice from fire, and fried the stew afterwards.

She just started shouting she's so tired, her head is hot and making hefty sounds inside that she can't stand up from this bed.

I insisted and she went to put the rice down and off the gas, instead of her to start frying the stew. She just came and meet me on the bed.

And she started shouting I didn't tell you am hungry, am not even eating this night at all. Do whatever you want to do, I'll never stand up to make any stew in this house. If you want to eat go and make the stew yourself.

I just stood up and enter the kitchen to make the stew. As I was making the stew, my wife that said she's not feeling fine was busy watching film om her phone. She complained earlier that her head is hefty and aching her that she can't stand up from the bed, but she stood up and start looking for the BT Audio to connect to her phone so that she'll be able to hear the film audio very well.

Immediately I finished making thr stew, I served the food on the table and the next my wife wanted to stood up from the bed to join on the table so that we can eat.

I just told her that You can never eat from this food this night and tomorrow morning, because you were the one that said you were not hungry that I was troubling you to make food.

I also told her that the headache allow you br watching films and also allow you to be looking for BT Audio. But denied you to cook for me.

So house I want to know if this is right or wrong pls or what can I do.

To all moniker saying have I ever helped her before this is for you below:

BTW I have cooked many times in the house, there are times she'll go to work before she comes back I'll have prepare good foods, that will atimes takes me 2 or more hours to prepare and she'll come back and eat and smile and say thank you. I use to get home between 5pm and 6pm latest, while she'll be coming home by 7pm, 8pm or latter.

At times the two of us may be at home and I'll be the only one cooking, while she'll just lie down watching films or doing another thing while I do the while cooking.

I think I have being helpful to her in cooking and other chores in the house. There are many times I'll be the one washing all the clothes in the house, while she's sleeping or doing something else.

I literally do almost 80% of everything in the house if not more than.

But me doing all those doesn't mean am a fool or I don't know what am doing.

Bit I think as a man you have to man up.

I will do same,u did well...why settle for such a woman tho??
Re: I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. by danijesus(m): 8:32am On Mar 31, 2022
You are a real man
Re: I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. by Fmghewzy(m): 8:32am On Mar 31, 2022
yinkaOdutuyo:

So it's a good thing for a man to be cooking and he's wife is watching films right?

If cool to you, you and your wife can swap man

Just accept the fact that you are wrong, and stop trying to prove smart unnecessarily, even if she had refused to cook denying her food made no sense. All those times she cooked for you , did you assist her in all cases

1 Like

Re: I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. by deavicky(m): 8:33am On Mar 31, 2022
yinkaOdutuyo:

I asked her for the two of us to go and get ingredients for food, she said she's having serious headache so I went alone.

When I came back I washed the rice and put it on fire and I also start grinding the pepper and tomatoes with manual grinder.

After few minutes when the rice was done I asked my wife to go and put down the rice from fire, and fried the stew afterwards.

She just started shouting she's so tired, her head is hot and making hefty sounds inside that she can't stand up from this bed.

I insisted and she went to put the rice down and off the gas, instead of her to start frying the stew. She just came and meet me on the bed.

And she started shouting I didn't tell you am hungry, am not even eating this night at all. Do whatever you want to do, I'll never stand up to make any stew in this house. If you want to eat go and make the stew yourself.

I just stood up and enter the kitchen to make the stew. As I was making the stew, my wife that said she's not feeling fine was busy watching film om her phone. She complained earlier that her head is hefty and aching her that she can't stand up from the bed, but she stood up and start looking for the BT Audio to connect to her phone so that she'll be able to hear the film audio very well.

Immediately I finished making thr stew, I served the food on the table and the next my wife wanted to stood up from the bed to join on the table so that we can eat.

I just told her that You can never eat from this food this night and tomorrow morning, because you were the one that said you were not hungry that I was troubling you to make food.

I also told her that the headache allow you br watching films and also allow you to be looking for BT Audio. But denied you to cook for me.

BTW I have cooked many times in the house, there are times she'll go to work before she comes back I'll have prepare good foods, that will atimes takes me 2 or more hours to prepare and she'll come back and eat and smile and say thank you. I use to get home between 5pm and 6pm latest, while she'll be coming home by 7pm, 8pm or latter.

At times the two of us may be at home and I'll be the only one cooking, while she'll just lie down watching films or doing another thing while I do the while cooking.

I think I have being helpful to her in cooking and other chores in the house. There are many times I'll be the one washing all the clothes in the house, while she's sleeping or doing something else.

the truth about women is that the moment u begin to help with something, they eventually leave it to you as ur responsibility.
And secondly if u have decided to cook why trying to share the cooking.
All I can say is, know ur limit. I help my wife too but the moment I discover she is waiting for me to do that think I just humbly leave it for her even if it take 3 days I don't care.
Don't mind what people are saying that it is good to help ur wife but u have to study the kind of wife u have.

4 Likes

Re: I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. by STENON(f): 8:35am On Mar 31, 2022
May we never be unfortunate in life with this type of Husband cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. by Knows12(m): 8:35am On Mar 31, 2022
yinkaOdutuyo:

Ok ma. If so be it. May all your children be the ones to be cooking for their wives.
amen... I need work pls. hunger want kill me...
Re: I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. by foolbuster: 8:35am On Mar 31, 2022
yinkaOdutuyo:

all these stupid men boys sef, one day somebody will ask nairaland to help him sleep with his wife SMH angry How old are you sef?
Re: I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. by Mamak1(m): 8:36am On Mar 31, 2022
You did well bro but can u withstand it when she deny you the access to shalaye
Re: I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. by Nobody: 8:36am On Mar 31, 2022
Iyaebe:
You are not matured,hope you’ll never ask for sex from her again.If I’m her I’ll deny you sex till I decide to let go for making me starve just because I acted silly . I hate tit for tat partners
Sex na food? Make she go and sit down with her sex make I see if she can stay a month without crawling onto me
Re: I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. by AfroKnight: 8:36am On Mar 31, 2022
Women want to reap where they didn’t sow.

Next time she won’t try this nonsense with you.

She married a man who actually cooks for her. Does she know how rare that is in Nigeria? She took her rough play too far.

3 Likes

Re: I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. by Buffalo2(m): 8:36am On Mar 31, 2022
You married a lazy YOOTH

1 Like

Re: I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. by Makween(f): 8:37am On Mar 31, 2022
siofra:
You're very wrong.

You're the one supposed to be cooking for your wife sef. angry
This is actually wrong,let’s call a spade a spade. I’m a woman and i won’t side a woman when she’s wrong. If she was actually feeling headache, she should have rested instead of watching movie which aggravates headache and she saying she doesn’t wanna eat and when the food was ready, she stood up to eat is nonsense.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. by Winneygirl(f): 8:37am On Mar 31, 2022
If both of you are too exhausted to cook, there's fast food places.
Just buy already cooked food and both of you should eat.
Sometimes, tiredness prevents you from doing things even when you know you ought to do them.
Sometimes, you watch movies to relax instead of cooking to eat.
Always have things like noodles, bread and easy to cook meals at home for days when life's frustrations want to lead to petty petty fights like this.

2 Likes

Re: I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. by aAK1(m): 8:38am On Mar 31, 2022
I blame poverty. If you have maid you won’t be arguing over who is cooking what.
Re: I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. by tillaman(m): 8:38am On Mar 31, 2022
siofra:
You're very wrong.

You're the one supposed to be cooking for your wife sef. angry
yeah i’ll Cook for you and no I won’t give you STD i’ll Just give you some womb infection

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Husbands Who Demand Their Wives Submit Their Salaries To Them / I Offended My Wife And She Is Denying Me Sex / Why Is It A Challenge For Single Mum's To Get Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.