Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,898 members, 7,828,164 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. (39150 Views)

Family Depriving My Right: Is It Possible To Charge Them To Court? / My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor / Refusing To Eat My Wife's Food. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. by Solofresh2: 8:54am On Mar 31, 2022
siofra:
You're very wrong.

You're the one supposed to be cooking for your wife sef. angry

Modified;

Why are you people attacking me like this

I'm very sure his wife gets up in the morning to go to work just like him and as such they should split the house chores equally. Instead of doing as if he's doing his wife a favor by cooking for her.
I pray your male child will do the same for his wife and even to the extent of turning to a house boy in his house (that's if he will even have one)
AMEN!
Re: I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. by jkuvira: 8:54am On Mar 31, 2022
Therealjosh1992:

Gosh!..see the likes, how more toxic can we be as a people, that your wife doesn't feel strong to cook is too much for you to understand.and that's a marriage you both enjoy?.. well well

You call that toxicity? Ever heard of repeat offenders. Do you love being with repeat offenders or being one?
Re: I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. by byteem: 8:55am On Mar 31, 2022
Techsupport:
I guess this is what makes Nigerian men feel like men when the exercise dominance and control over their wives.
All the food that she has given you to eat, did you participate in cooking all of them.

Are u even in a marriage or a contract.

This my dear is the reason why divorce rates are off the charts.. my advice no one here can help you. Every relationship is unique.. and what applies and works for one relationship may backfire if applied to another relationship.. u know ur wife and deep down u know her better.. use ur tongue and count ur teeth.. note it never too late to turn back.. if it's not working don't force it
Re: I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. by eduora: 8:56am On Mar 31, 2022
It's not wrong at all
Re: I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. by emmanuelbrown26: 8:56am On Mar 31, 2022
BurnaBaby:
You are a very heartless man, Uncle.
Do you know how many times she have gone through stress and pain even when she is not feeling well, but she will manage and prepare your dish? Do you know how many times, she will manage to satisfy your orgies even when she is not in the mode, tired or even unhappy?

please uncle. Buy her Suya and Hollandia yoghurt tonight to make up for this wicked act of yours.
A bitch will always be a bitch
Re: I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. by RPG2020(m): 8:57am On Mar 31, 2022
Techsupport:
I guess this is what makes Nigerian men feel like men when the exercise dominance and control over their wives.
All the food that she has given you to eat, did you participate in cooking all of them.

You people will never grow up never

The all issues is not about cooking but the manner of her talking to her husband is bad there is a way you talk to person in a good manner he or she will understand shouting solved no problem
Re: I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. by emmanuelbrown26: 8:57am On Mar 31, 2022
Mercychen:
Oya, daddy segun, forgive her and let her eat.grin

Just warn her not to repeat such again. She'll change.

Aunty u dun pass this comment na
Re: I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. by purpleicious(f): 8:57am On Mar 31, 2022
She's having headache but making use of Bluetooth, watching movies.
Okay na
Re: I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. by almarthins(m): 8:57am On Mar 31, 2022
Therealjosh1992:

Gosh!..see the likes, how more toxic can we be as a people, that your wife doesn't feel strong to cook is too much for you to understand.and that's a marriage you both enjoy?.. well well

What re goshing about?
She is not strong to cook but she is strong enough to watch film and look for Bluetooth speaker.

I no dey defend nonsense oh
Re: I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. by manneger2: 8:58am On Mar 31, 2022
Iyaebe:
You are not matured,hope you’ll never ask for sex from her again.If I’m her I’ll deny you sex till I decide to let go for making me starve just because I acted silly . I hate tit for tat partners
Look at how this girl reason, denial her sex like his life depends on sex, if you don't know man can easily get sex, man can easily remarry, you won't be talking this if you have been to advance country. You will see how women worship men for love.
Re: I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. by BlueAir: 8:58am On Mar 31, 2022
U did nothing wrong. She's just evading kitchen responsibilities in a even wrong way. This is why men should always make sure they end up with women they can control
Re: I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. by Focusmind: 8:59am On Mar 31, 2022
You are MEAN bro embarassed

Little things makes our wives to cherish us. You people seems to have lost the spark.

I couldn't believe that a husband could not exercise restrain on his wife at this age. After cooking it yourself, you should have gone to her and held her up to come and join you and ensures that she took her medicine after eating. The fact that she was using her earpiece to watch movie is irrelevant. People that are sick finds ways to heal internally. It could be watching video or listening to music. Myself, i do listen to old school and high life musics like Jim Reeves, Osadebe, Celestian Ukwu or Rex Lawson when I am down with migraine or little headache.
Re: I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. by Visasolution048: 8:59am On Mar 31, 2022
EmptyGarden:
What in the world is going on in your marriage? Shouldn't it be the other way around? My brother try and make money o, and regain your position.
No, be money be the issue boss...These days men na puss*** they all be..

At least our fathers were not too rich... But they controlled our mothers... I wonder why it's so difficult for today's husbands to do that.

The nighar up there says he does 80% of house chores. Like you kidding me?? At least the problem has a source...

1 Like

Re: I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. by deavicky(m): 8:59am On Mar 31, 2022
Techsupport:

you people will seat here and claiming what you don't know. Is it the men that does the cooking abroad?.
Re: I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. by BlueAir: 9:00am On Mar 31, 2022
undecided person wey no well. Like I always tell my gf,let us be mad together. Get sex elsewhere,I'll get mine elsewhere. Make we see who lose,my conscience is clean
manneger2:

Look at how this girl reason, denial her sex like his life depends on sex, if you don't know man can easily get sex, man can easily remarry, you won't be talking this if you have been to advance country. You will see how women worship men for love.
Re: I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. by nentokritji(m): 9:00am On Mar 31, 2022
I experience same but after all the drama. I discoverd is anger from 1 seperate senerio, women are fun to be with.
Re: I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. by funshint(m): 9:01am On Mar 31, 2022
Whatever made you to cook the rice should have made you to cook the stew as well. Are you using just one burner? Even me as a man when I'm having headache I find it difficult to do the slightest thing. You could have made a joke of everything instead of trying to exert your authority. Hope you survive the war you've started.
Re: I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. by DEmejioba1: 9:01am On Mar 31, 2022
Animegirl:
You started a war, hope you won't come back with another story. I pray you finish what you start grin

I don't think you men really appreciate what your wives do at home. Just this single act of pretense, you decide to starve your wife because she refuse to cook. Anyway, I hope you and your wife settle your differences with "small talks".

Aye ti baje! That is why our environment has witnessed alot of bad things lately.
Can't you read and comprehend,after the guy said he did almost 90 %domestic works.You're here saying he should be appreciating.

1 Like

Re: I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. by Visasolution048: 9:01am On Mar 31, 2022
Iyaebe:
You are not matured,hope you’ll never ask for sex from her again.If I’m her I’ll deny you sex till I decide to let go for making me starve just because I acted silly. I hate tit for tat partners
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Kaiiii Nigerian girls and sexxxxxx
Re: I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. by OZ511: 9:01am On Mar 31, 2022
The this man a medal already grin
Re: I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. by BlueAir: 9:02am On Mar 31, 2022
kiss her kind of compensation in her last paragraph should give u a hint of her kind of social life both in University and post uni
emmanuelbrown26:

A bitch will always be a bitch
Re: I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. by OZ511: 9:02am On Mar 31, 2022
Give
Re: I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. by Maxxim: 9:02am On Mar 31, 2022
emifunrami:
I believe you missed a golden opportunity to teach your wife what true love means. Love forebears, is kind, is gracious and doesn't repay evil with evil. Being a man is about setting godly examples. Making sacrifices doesn't make you a fool especially when it's a one off issue. You should have even taken the food to her in bed and laugh over it later. That is the right Spirit of love. Be blessed.
cheesy you mean he should turn to a complete house boy
Re: I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. by deavicky(m): 9:03am On Mar 31, 2022
Iyaebe:
You are not matured,hope you’ll never ask for sex from her again.If I’m her I’ll deny you sex till I decide to let go for making me starve just because I acted silly . I hate tit for tat partners
I'm sure u are not married cos if u are, the last think in ur mind is to deny ur husband sex. As a matter fact u will even be the one asking for it. "Who know go know."
Re: I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. by ArewaTech1(m): 9:03am On Mar 31, 2022
yinkaOdutuyo:

But me doing all those doesn't mean am a fool or I don't know what am doing.

Bit I think as a man you have to man up.

BROS, AS A MAN, WHAT YOU DID IS WRONG.
Periodt!!!
Re: I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. by okunwaye(m): 9:03am On Mar 31, 2022
House I want to have sex with my wife,
Should I go doggy or missionary?

Re: I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. by skillmyman(m): 9:04am On Mar 31, 2022
?Bro,
you did not do well.
You are the head of the home and you should be more considerate in relating with your wife.
They do more than we do at home so I think sometimes, it is good to oblige them.

Now you are feeling guilty which makes you a good man.
Please avoid anything that will cause you hurting your conscience.
I dont think you need to show you are the man of the house by starving your wife.
Showing that you are the man is a bit of childishness.
my two cents after 22 yrs in this business.
Re: I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. by danijesus(m): 9:05am On Mar 31, 2022
purpleicious:
She's having headache but making use of Bluetooth, watching movies.
Okay na
you are wise
Re: I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. by achimendy(m): 9:06am On Mar 31, 2022
Slynation:
In as much as you wanna exercise your manly authority at home, you should have let her eat and let her conscience be the judge... Perhaps she might be having headache but you allowed your stomach and emotions to get the best outta you...

Is like you don't know women. When dey do it the first time and it worked, they will keep on doing it , because they see it as means of controlling their man. Women know how to get the mind of some men.
How can someone who said she wont cook and she's not hungry finally decided to eat after watching movies. Which sane man will be happy with that?
Re: I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. by Anaerobi(m): 9:06am On Mar 31, 2022
The only issue I have with women is that.

If as a man, you know you won't and can't cook for her all the time, don't even start it. That gender can act to be ill just for you to cook. Later they will discuss it with their fellow on the act they put on so the hubby will cook.

Just find a way and settle it. I do have similar stuff with my sisters.

I told my babe if we end up together, she shouldn't expect me to be cooking always. Reason because her gender takes advantage of a little favour.
Re: I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. by Nobody: 9:09am On Mar 31, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

Aunty u dun pass this comment na

Who is this one?

Re: I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. by ukaface(f): 9:09am On Mar 31, 2022
LordIsaac:
What a home!
as in
The home choke

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Why Is It A Challenge For Single Mum's To Get Married? / My Dead Neighbour / Share Your Experiences Using This Electrical Appliance.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.