Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. (39157 Views)

Family Depriving My Right: Is It Possible To Charge Them To Court? / My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor / Refusing To Eat My Wife's Food. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. by achimendy(m): 9:31am On Mar 31, 2022
siofra:

I watched a video where a guy was a househusband and he was fulfilled and happy with it. His wife works and provides for him while he does the house chores. People insulted him in the comments but of course he didn't care.

You people cannot handle half of the shit you dish out to women. I'm just happy more women in Nigeria are embracing feminism.

Hmmmmm
Re: I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. by okoroemeka(m): 9:31am On Mar 31, 2022
yinkaOdutuyo:
So the main issue that led to me denying her food this night.

I asked her for the two of us to go and get ingredients for food, she said she's having serious headache so I went alone.

When I came back I washed the rice and put it on fire and I also start grinding the pepper and tomatoes with manual grinder.

After few minutes when the rice was done I asked my wife to go and put down the rice from fire, and fried the stew afterwards.

She just started shouting she's so tired, her head is hot and making hefty sounds inside that she can't stand up from this bed.

I insisted and she went to put the rice down and off the gas, instead of her to start frying the stew. She just came and meet me on the bed.

And she started shouting I didn't tell you am hungry, am not even eating this night at all. Do whatever you want to do, I'll never stand up to make any stew in this house. If you want to eat go and make the stew yourself.

I just stood up and enter the kitchen to make the stew. As I was making the stew, my wife that said she's not feeling fine was busy watching film om her phone. She complained earlier that her head is hefty and aching her that she can't stand up from the bed, but she stood up and start looking for the BT Audio to connect to her phone so that she'll be able to hear the film audio very well.

Immediately I finished making thr stew, I served the food on the table and the next my wife wanted to stood up from the bed to join on the table so that we can eat.

I just told her that You can never eat from this food this night and tomorrow morning, because you were the one that said you were not hungry that I was troubling you to make food.

I also told her that the headache allow you br watching films and also allow you to be looking for BT Audio. But denied you to cook for me.

So house I want to know if this is right or wrong pls or what can I do.

To all moniker saying have I ever helped her before this is for you below:

BTW I have cooked many times in the house, there are times she'll go to work before she comes back I'll have prepare good foods, that will atimes takes me 2 or more hours to prepare and she'll come back and eat and smile and say thank you. I use to get home between 5pm and 6pm latest, while she'll be coming home by 7pm, 8pm or latter.

At times the two of us may be at home and I'll be the only one cooking, while she'll just lie down watching films or doing another thing while I do the while cooking.

I think I have being helpful to her in cooking and other chores in the house. There are many times I'll be the one washing all the clothes in the house, while she's sleeping or doing something else.

I literally do almost 80% of everything in the house if not more than.

But me doing all those doesn't mean am a fool or I don't know what am doing.

Bit I think as a man you have to man up.
you are wrong,women are created naturally to be cranky and unyielding at some times,mood swings, menstrual periods, depression are just some things that can make a woman obstinate at times,it is part of your job to observe,listen and watch the body language,most times it is not therlir fault,I didn't realize this before until I now have 3 grown daughters in my house including my wife,there are times to use force and gentle means,maturity means when you know when to use which.
Re: I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. by MrrGodsfavour(m): 9:31am On Mar 31, 2022
Everybody just Dey lie ���
Comrade u no deny ur girl food na she decide to starve herself
Re: I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. by underpinna: 9:32am On Mar 31, 2022
Iyaebe:
You are not matured,hope you’ll never ask for sex from her again.If I’m her I’ll deny you sex till I decide to let go for making me starve just because I acted silly . I hate tit for tat partners

Very bad to starve your husband of sex. The woman acted wrongly too.
Except the woman provides for the family. If the man is cooking and doing the washing then he's good as been single.
Re: I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. by Mom007(f): 9:33am On Mar 31, 2022
Married ba sense abeg, else we will just make a jumble of it all. Not all this carnal sense that makes one person want to be wiser and smarter than the other but Godly wisdom. Anyways, 2 wrongs don't make a right. See how you are seeking justification on social media for what transpired in your own home. When she said she was Ill, did you ask her what's wrong? Offer her any drugs? Your wife is Ill, you are insisting she cooks for you, even denying her of food... No be so now... Anyway, you tried you hear, ogbu agwu! Well done! You have shown her who is the boss! lipsrsealed
Re: I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. by temmy2210: 9:35am On Mar 31, 2022
My brother, women can be funny at times. They have their ways of making fun and creating wonders.
Am sure, she is only pulling your legs to make things happen in the house. She only wanted to feel you and spice up the night...

Next don't deny her joining you on the table rather laugh it off and let her do the really cooking at the other room.
Re: I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. by Nobody: 9:36am On Mar 31, 2022
Etuagievin:
. But remember she said she doesn't need food. Would someone who is not hungry die of hunger. ?
you are funny, but you know she was pressurized to say that.
Re: I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. by Mooh247: 9:37am On Mar 31, 2022
you could have went out to eat instead..
Re: I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. by RockyEyo(m): 9:37am On Mar 31, 2022
Dunno if someone else has said this but: let start by saying u didn't do well
My reasons
1. What if she's really sick , like she needs medical attention drugs and stuff
2. What if she's pregnant n u guys don't even know?
3. Ain't u meant to pamper each other? Time to time...
I could draw a very important list but lemme Sha stop here.
Once a while we just feel like being lazy n stuff.... More so never get too used to ur partner that u can't threat her like u once did when u guys were dating....
Make I go hustle I dey come
Re: I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. by Nobody: 9:38am On Mar 31, 2022
lexy2014:

Someone with headaches and body weakness should rest. Eating food is serious work that can aggravate the condition
Food is important to revitalize her energy.
Re: I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. by Jonessy: 9:38am On Mar 31, 2022
You should have allowed her to eat. The wicked still benefit from God's Gift.
Re: I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. by medriano: 9:40am On Mar 31, 2022
[quote author=yinkaOdutuyo post=111514356]So the main issue that led to me denying her food this night.

I asked her for the two of us to go and get ingredients for food, she said she's having serious headache so I went alone.

When I came back I washed the rice and put it on fire and I also start grinding the pepper and tomatoes with manual grinder.

After few minutes when the rice was done I asked my wife to go and put down the rice from fire, and fried the stew afterwards.

She just started shouting she's so tired, her head is hot and making hefty sounds inside that she can't stand up from this bed.

I insisted and she went to put the rice down and off the gas, instead of her to start frying the stew. She just came and meet me on the bed.

And she started shouting I didn't tell you am hungry, am not even eating this night at all. Do whatever you want to do, I'll never stand up to make any stew in this house. If you want to eat go and make the stew yourself.

I just stood up and enter the kitchen to make the stew. As I was making the stew, my wife that said she's not feeling fine was busy watching film om her phone. She complained earlier that her head is hefty and aching her that she can't stand up from the bed, but she stood up and start looking for the BT Audio to connect to her phone so that she'll be able to hear the film audio very well.

Immediately I finished making thr stew, I served the food on the table and the next my wife wanted to stood up from the bed to join on the table so that we can eat.

I just told her that You can never eat from this food this night and tomorrow morning, because you were the one that said you were not hungry that I was troubling you to make food.

I also told her that the headache allow you br watching films and also allow you to be looking for BT Audio. But denied you to cook for me.

BTW I have cooked many times in the house, there are times she'll go to work before she comes back I'll have prepare good foods, that will atimes takes me 2 or more hours to prepare and she'll come back and eat and smile and say thank you. I use to get home between 5pm and 6pm latest, while she'll be coming home by 7pm, 8pm or latter.

At times the two of us may be at home and I'll be the only one cooking, while she'll just lie down watching films or doing another thing while I do the while cooking.

I think I have being helpful to her in cooking and other chores in the house. There are many times I'll be the one washing all the clothes in the house, while she's sleeping or doing something else.

Bit I think as a man you have to man up.[/quote

There are ways she could have made it easy for both of you. Like staying in the kitchen with you, tickling you and stuff like that.
But she went about it the wrong way and gave her the proper punishment. Don’t feel bad about it.
Re: I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. by kevin25(m): 9:41am On Mar 31, 2022
Your still a small boy Don't start what you can't finish cooking for a woman regularly is the greatest mistake any man can make..do you know y she will definitely push cooking to you as your responsibility, any day you refuse to cook there comes a big problem.. women are like children for example if your buying busicuit Everytime for your child anyday you did not buy it mmm the child will not be happy with you and the child will forget many you have bought before...you started in a wrong note, you don't have the heart to follow your wife,women are manipulators when they see a weak man like you, you made a right decision and still feel guilty my dear you don't have heart ..your wife is just using your weakness. If I were you I will stop cooking and washing let see how it goes but since you have turn your self to househusband am wondering if you can do anything...

1 Like

Re: I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. by medriano: 9:41am On Mar 31, 2022
siofra:
You're very wrong.

You're the one supposed to be cooking for your wife sef. angry

Modified;

Why are you people attacking me like this

I'm very sure his wife gets up in the morning to go to work just like him and as such they should split the house chores equally. Instead of doing as if he's doing his wife a favor by cooking for her.

I hope you share your salary equally too.
Re: I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. by torqque7(m): 9:43am On Mar 31, 2022
yinkaOdutuyo:

But am having a conscience like am starving my wife or being wicked.

Well you didn't do too bad but if you love your wife then you wouldn't want her to go hungry even if you are mad at her, For me sha I can punish my wife but do it with love no matter how angry I am with my woman,I can't see her hungry and stop her from eating sha
Re: I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. by obinna58(m): 9:43am On Mar 31, 2022
yinkaOdutuyo:
So the main issue that led to me denying her food this night.

Bit I think as a man you have to man up.
Oga dictator let your wife be
Men should learn how to live as a single even when they're married, our women have failed us.
There's no good woman anymore, better manage the one you have.
Re: I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. by elantraceey(f): 9:44am On Mar 31, 2022
You did nothing wrong. Some ladies tend to misuse the help offered to them. Stop cooking totally. Get food outside if you're hungry and watch her attitude and change. That period will show you the real woman you married. I could be a lazy cook myself but I won't keep my family hungry with silly excuses.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. by medriano: 9:45am On Mar 31, 2022
Iyaebe:
You are not matured,hope you’ll never ask for sex from her again.If I’m her I’ll deny you sex till I decide to let go for making me starve just because I acted silly . I hate tit for tat partners

The way some of you attach so much importance is appalling. As if women don’t crave for sex too.

1 Like

Re: I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. by Princedapace(m): 9:45am On Mar 31, 2022
yinkaOdutuyo:

Baba, this matter has not reached this level of starving na. Ur wife is not a kid to u.
Pls, being a man doesn't mean u should deny ur wife food. Makes no sense at all. Sound hilarious. I just imagine my self doing this.. Makes no sense.
If u didn't like what she did. U could give her silent treatment at least. Never starve anyone of food in this life. It is crime against humanity.
If u both are too busy, try and get a house help to do the house chores. She could be having headache and the movie could be the only way to ease off.
People get tired. U guys can also eat out to reduce stress of cooking.
Re: I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. by jkuvira: 9:46am On Mar 31, 2022
temmy2210:
My brother, women can be funny at times. They have their ways of making fun and creating wonders.
Am sure, she is only pulling your legs to make things happen in the house. She only wanted to feel you and spice up the night...

Next don't deny her joining you on the table rather laugh it off and let her do the really cooking at the other room.

'Pulling his legs to make sure things happen in the house'. There are better ways of doing that, common sense could have told her to go into the kitchen when she saw that he was serious with having his meal but no she stayed there, doing what exactly? Even when couples have an argument it doesn't block a meal, so whats up with her acting up like she is the only one facing stress. Is it not the same stress her husband passes through and still manages up to 90% of chores. Abi e should kuku do everything and then she rewards him in the other room? As if it's the only thing that makes a marriage work. Things of this nature is what makes sex unpalatable, makes one rethink why he got married to her in the first place.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. by VaginaPeople: 9:46am On Mar 31, 2022
siofra:
You're very wrong.

You're the one supposed to be cooking for your wife sef. angry

Modified;

Why are you people attacking me like this

I'm very sure his wife gets up in the morning to go to work just like him and as such they should split the house chores equally. Instead of doing as if he's doing his wife a favor by cooking for her.
Marry this thing at your own peril.

I PITY the SIMP man that will take this one as a wife
Re: I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. by BRATISLAVA: 9:48am On Mar 31, 2022
LordIsaac:
What a home!

If you can believe the story. He's not saying the truth.

2 Likes

Re: I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. by Saintinoo(m): 9:49am On Mar 31, 2022
yinkaOdutuyo:

OP you are a weak man, a very weak one. Go back to your father and ask him if his wife ever refused to cool for him. social media generation.

Reason why I advise young men to remain single than get into this shit called marriage with a beast of a wife.

1 Like

Re: I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 9:49am On Mar 31, 2022
cescky:

Those useless slay queens, who have big smart phones from fucking up and down but dull brains.. Your pics says its better
Lol that isn't Siofraud/siofra bro, the picture was stolen online, the girl is notorious for stealing online pictures, that's why I named her Siofraud.

cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. by tonididdy(m): 9:50am On Mar 31, 2022
siofra:

Nothing wrong with that. Especially if they are househusbands and as long as their wives don't degrade them but treat them as their equal.

I watched a video where a guy was a househusband and he was fulfilled and happy with it. His wife works and provides for him while he does the house chores. People insulted him in the comments but of course he didn't care.

You people cannot handle half of the shit you dish out to women.
Madam shut up already and accept "the wish upon your children" with full chest and stop beating around househusband.
grin

2 Likes

Re: I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. by Nicoswit(m): 9:50am On Mar 31, 2022
siofra:

You people cannot handle half of the shit you dish out to women. I'm just happy more women in Nigeria are embracing feminism.
Trust me, you wont be happy if any of your son ends up like that guy, a man should provide for and rule is home not the other way round

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. by jkuvira: 9:51am On Mar 31, 2022
yinkaOdutuyo:

I can't really say you were wrong in denying her your own cooked food neither can I call it wicked, maybe a little less fair. But I must commend the thoughts behind your action. A little reminder doesn't hurt so much.

1 Like

Re: I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. by danny56: 9:54am On Mar 31, 2022
siofra:

Nothing wrong with that. Especially if they are househusbands and as long as their wives don't degrade them but treat them as their equal.

You people cannot handle half of the shit you dish out to women.

The things you watch on social media is destroying your live. Quite and work on yourself. There's a whole lot of junk in your head about these marriage thing. I pray you find your kind to marry, don't come and suffer someone's son.

1 Like

Re: I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. by fineboynl(m): 9:55am On Mar 31, 2022
Bro na like this the thing de start oh. Small small she will be taking more yards. Before you know it she would be upto something else. Never give a woman that yard or space to act anyway once they started it. It's very difficult to curtain.
Re: I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. by lexy2014: 9:56am On Mar 31, 2022
jackcanfield:
Food is important to revitalize her energy.

Did she say she lacked energy that needed revitalizing?
Re: I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. by kevin25(m): 9:57am On Mar 31, 2022
elantraceey:
You did nothing wrong. Some ladies tend to misuse the help offered to them. Stop cooking totally. Get food outside if you're hungry and watch her attitude and change. That period will show you the real woman you married. I could be a lazy cook myself but I won't keep my family hungry with silky excuses.
you will make a good wife
Re: I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. by VaginaPeople: 9:58am On Mar 31, 2022
Ikillbrokehoes:
Lol that isn't Siofraud/siofra bro, the picture was stolen online, the girl is notorious for stealing online pictures, that's why I named her Siofraud.

cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Husbands Who Demand Their Wives Submit Their Salaries To Them / Share Your Experiences Using This Electrical Appliance. / Once Husband And Wife Sleep In Different Beds, The Marriage Is Almost Over .....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.