Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,136 members, 7,829,065 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband (44129 Views)

Cheating Wife Vs Cheating Husband: Men, Pls, Clear My Confusion. / Cheating Husband Chats With Wife On Her Fake Facebook Account / Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by brightalo1010: 11:58am On Apr 01, 2022
Cheerycherry:
Good evening family landers, I created this account because of this and I need advice from people that have been married for a while.

I've been married for almost 3 years now and we were in a relationship for more than 6 years before then.

Since I married my husband, I've noticed that he's an emotional cheat so to speak. One time I stumbled upon a chat with a girl saying things like if I catch you I will wound you with d ick.

When I bring it up he will tell me he was joking and even swear with his life that he will never cheat on me he's just joking.

Earlier this year, I stumbled upon his chat with a girl who I happened to know as well, a very young girl sending his shirtless pics and asking her if she knows how to ride d ick well if she can kiss and suck his whatever well.

Asides this, he sent her money up to 13,000 in the space of a week while he kept telling me he had no money and I was managing my personal money to run stuff.

He apologised and said its because I don't kiss him when we have s ex and he didn't even intend meeting the girl that it was him catching cruise.

This week again I stumbled upon his chat with another girl, he has known this girl for a while tho and I've met her too. He sent her a message saying Je ki n do e kara e bale in yoruba which means let me f uck you let your body calm down. I've been mad since I saw this one cos he apologised and afterwards said he was just joking.

I'm tired of the disrespect the whole nonsense brings to me and I'm considering leaving. I have a well paying job, I take care of my personal expenses and send money to my parents and siblings myself and we have a child together.

It's not s ex cos we have sex not less than 2-3 times a week; very satisfying s ex.

I need inputs from married people please.
We have an ongoing building project together which we are both sponsoring 50:50. I'm not an uptight person at all, I talk, I make jokes, I'm not boring!

I don't like when men cheats and still can't provide for the family rather spending the little they have outside over the same pusiii they kept at home and ready to fk it any time they want.

Again I don't like people that apologizes for committing same crime always.worse is cheating on your wife or husband with people he/she knows. Your husband need to stop this stupidity.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by Crafteck1: 11:58am On Apr 01, 2022
You either stay if hes positive side is worth it or go, its obvious your marriage is boring, boring doesn't mean it wont last, hes desperate to spice it up
Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by Nobody: 11:58am On Apr 01, 2022
headbasher96:
madam face your front i taught u caught him cheating.

All this write up is because of chats some people are freaky chatters but they cant do what they write remember there is something called sex chat

Are married women allowed to also “sex chat”? grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by Ralph2211(m): 11:59am On Apr 01, 2022
Why are you so fast to insult a lady, Even she her self while narrating her ordeal didn't for ones insulted her husband, then who are you to rain insult on her like that.
If you can't advice her then you keep to yourself instead of insulting her.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by Nobody: 11:59am On Apr 01, 2022
Well, it's bad but one thing you need to understand is.. men are polygamous in nature, as long as your husband doesn't maltreat you or make life uncomfortable for you, why the fuse... in trying to stop something, you might make it worst,talk to his immediate family and to your family, I bet you have ur parents and his parents, talk to them,let them tell you the secrets of a happy family... in a public place like this,you will have people that are bitter,happy to give you advice, people that will just want to destroy your home cus they don't have what you have... so I my own is for you to go inward and never bring strangers into ur marriage, after all,we here no get anything to lose if you leave your husband or stay with ur husband.... you alone will bare the whole thing with peaceful or unhappy life etc...

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by rickpat(m): 11:59am On Apr 01, 2022
VladimirPutiin:

You made so much sense.
thank you brotherly
Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by Fiscus105(m): 12:00pm On Apr 01, 2022
lilvicky68:
You better stop checking your husband's phone unless you want to lose weight.

But if it's man that give this type of same treatment from his wife?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by onlinestaff2020: 12:00pm On Apr 01, 2022
Cheerycherry:
Good evening family landers, I created this account because of this and I need advice from people that have been married for a while.

I've been married for almost 3 years now and we were in a relationship for more than 6 years before then.

Since I married my husband, I've noticed that he's an emotional cheat so to speak. One time I stumbled upon a chat with a girl saying things like if I catch you I will wound you with d ick.

When I bring it up he will tell me he was joking and even swear with his life that he will never cheat on me he's just joking.

Earlier this year, I stumbled upon his chat with a girl who I happened to know as well, a very young girl sending his shirtless pics and asking her if she knows how to ride d ick well if she can kiss and suck his whatever well.

Asides this, he sent her money up to 13,000 in the space of a week while he kept telling me he had no money and I was managing my personal money to run stuff.

He apologised and said its because I don't kiss him when we have s ex and he didn't even intend meeting the girl that it was him catching cruise.

This week again I stumbled upon his chat with another girl, he has known this girl for a while tho and I've met her too. He sent her a message saying Je ki n do e kara e bale in yoruba which means let me f uck you let your body calm down. I've been mad since I saw this one cos he apologised and afterwards said he was just joking.

I'm tired of the disrespect the whole nonsense brings to me and I'm considering leaving. I have a well paying job, I take care of my personal expenses and send money to my parents and siblings myself and we have a child together.

It's not s ex cos we have sex not less than 2-3 times a week; very satisfying s ex.

We have an ongoing building project together which we are both sponsoring 50:50. I'm not an uptight person at all, I talk, I make jokes, I'm not boring!

Can we meet so that I can fucck you well as your husband is obviously fucking other girls and you are turning a blind eye on it.

Come let fuuckk and you can joke about that to him too.

You are dulling.

We can get married if you want to and live peacefully thereafter.

Send me a mail, please.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by Omotosho1090905(m): 12:01pm On Apr 01, 2022
Someone should please tell all these women that men that doesn’t cheat are God-sent and you can’t go there about looking for them rather look for a peaceful life in your marriage
Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by esanmantruth: 12:02pm On Apr 01, 2022
From this moment stop contributing on 50/50 expenses on family affairs in that family. It is the responsibility of a man to build his own house and house his wife. The man is still paying rent is behaving like this, what of if is called a landlord tomorrow? Though I don't know his own version of story but any man cheating and at the same trying to use that act to intermediate his wife is a fool. My advise still stand. Learn to keep your money far from him. Gather money to buy your own land and start your own house project. I am a man and I can tell you some men are heartless. Don't be surprised and all the suffering over that house project he will kick you out and come in with another girl with a false allegations against you. No woman should join her husband financially to build a house. If you want to borrow him money fine and pay you back later. This people will just play your head and you will become a loser at the end. Opening your phone to see all those chats without deleting it immediately is a deliberate acts. Just be prayerful and learn how to save money for good project for yourself.

Cheerycherry:

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by Osanoghodua1: 12:02pm On Apr 01, 2022
He is a cheat, and a cheap one at that and not smart. Well, I recommend you get on your kneels for God to save your husband. Divorce is bad, how do you cope with your child outside marriage? Your child needs both parental presence. Study bible together too. God will cause you to testify.
Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by kingthreat(m): 12:02pm On Apr 01, 2022
Stevenbright:
Call him out with is mother or pastor or any other person he respects and will listen to so that they can talk him out of that habit. Let's just up he is not already sleeping with those girls.

Very silly advice. Why bring many third parties into a marriage issue.
Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by lopeshola(m): 12:03pm On Apr 01, 2022
Every man is a cheat
Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by fijiuba: 12:03pm On Apr 01, 2022
The more you keep on checking his phone and seeing things, it means you are getting what you are looking for. Leave his phone and have peace
Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by Maynman: 12:03pm On Apr 01, 2022
Simran94:

If someone eventually marries you, you can. cheesy
Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by Uprightness100(m): 12:03pm On Apr 01, 2022
Your hubby has a problem. He is toiling with Fire and Sin. But leaving him is not the answer.
You need to sit down and discuss your Home Boldly.
You both need to Pray as a family and seek GOD'S Face.
Also you both seek Counseling from Matured and Godly People.

No Matter the Money or Capability you have, Leaving the home will not help him neither will it help u. There are a whole lot of things that Money cannot buy

Cheerycherry:

Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by CreativeLuvDoc: 12:04pm On Apr 01, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
your husband is one string away from cheating....he just needs the right opportunity (which he is looking for by sending babes money etc).
here is something you should ask your husband:
- if i tell a male friend that:"if i catch you i will ride the Bejesus out of your dikc", will that be okay to you?
- if i now tell you that this was a joke, would that be okay to you?
- if there is "supposedly" something wrong with us, can i go and ask a stranger to do these things to me INSTEAD OF TALKING TO YOU DIRECTLY?!

sadly, it is obvious your husband has no respect for you and/or the marriage you guys have....and eventually some babe will fall for his antics (if it hasnt happened already). protect yourself and your affairs, then leave this man who obviously is NOT gonna change!

He is already cheating.

Can't you decipher?

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by ZUBY77(m): 12:04pm On Apr 01, 2022
ChoCho54:
You are too emotional for your own good. Grow up mahn.
This is the kind of paranoia that drives people to commit murder in a marriage.

Provided he is not a street dog, chasing everything on skirts, don't crucify him for that.

He is always talking thrash while thinking he is smart when it comes to relationships.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by kingemaker(m): 12:04pm On Apr 01, 2022
Sadly, you're married to a cheat and it won't get better, rather the situation will get worse. Leave that union before he infects you with an STD.

As it stands, none of those ladies will ever respect you and these are the ones you even know. Men like this are very shameless and have no discipline.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by PlayerMeji: 12:04pm On Apr 01, 2022
See, my sister... You can also play the game.

Get yourself a new sim.. Give it to someone close to you or someone you can trust or better still, do it alone.

Begin a chat with yourself, send text back and forth to yourself through that new sim, create a sense of want by the new sim... Keep texting and let the new sim highlight your bright sides etc.

No man loves a competition especially knowing that he already had it easy from the start.

Keep your phone carelessly lying about so that he can see it.

Thank me later

[quote author=Cheerycherry post=111537431][/quote]

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by gaspology(m): 12:04pm On Apr 01, 2022
Cheerycherry:

Na when he go promote that side chick to second wife your eyes go clear cool Forget the Western lexicon called "cheating", ask your mama for beta advice unless you are ready to join the singles line all over again. I don talk my own cool 8 shocked
Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by headbasher96(m): 12:05pm On Apr 01, 2022
Simran94:

if she wants yes she can
Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by bigman001(m): 12:05pm On Apr 01, 2022
frozen70:

The only problem here us you searching his phone, you will definitely see one bad thing that will provoke you, stop going through his phone chats, so that you will have peace

As for your husband, he is a womaniser and nothing you can do to stop him until he have gotten enough of it

You don't need to divorce him

Spend the money you have with you wisely so that you don't run out of cash

Make sure you pass the hills to him so that he won't have excess to be spending outside

One of the best advice so far, she wants peace of mind stay away from his phone.

Try and follow up the building project so that you guys can pack to that place and he will be far from those chicks

Once you stop reading his chats, you will be alright
Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by Uprightness100(m): 12:05pm On Apr 01, 2022
No Matter the Prayer or Fasting you make, with this kind of mentality that u put out here, it is a waste of time.

esanmantruth:
From this moment stop contributing on 50/50 expenses on family affairs in that family. It is the responsibility of a man to build his own house and house his wife. The man is still paying rent is behaving like this, what of if is called a landlord tomorrow? Though I don't know his own version of story but any man cheating and at the same trying to use that act to intermediate his wife is a fool. My advise still stand. Learn to keep your money far from him. Gather money to buy your own land and start your own house project. I am a man and I can tell you some men are heartless. Don't be surprised and all the suffering over that house project he will kick you out and come in with another girl with a false allegations against you. No woman should join her husband financially to build a house. If you want to borrow him money fine and pay you back later. This people will just play your head and you will become a loser at the end. Opening your phone to see all those chats without deleting it immediately is a deliberate acts. Just be prayerful and learn how to save money for good project for yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by Cecero(m): 12:06pm On Apr 01, 2022
Must u keep monitoring him? Stop checking his chats na. Pls give him some space, he's a man.
Ur husband kuku need to be deleting these stuffs. I mean, he can't leave them for you to stumble on na. What's the matter with him self?
Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by Truvelisback(m): 12:07pm On Apr 01, 2022
Cheerycherry:

Na only u dey stumble, him no dey stumble. Keep stumbling, na u know wetin u dey always find go him phone.
Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by illuminutty: 12:07pm On Apr 01, 2022
Cheerycherry:
Good evening family landers, I created this account because of this and I need advice from people that have been married for a while. I have been married for almost 3 years now and we were in a relationship. Since I married my husband, I've noticed that he's an emotional cheat so to speak...

Stay away from his phone. What you don't know won't kill you. Why do women like giving themselves unnecessary HBP by checking their partner's phone? It doesn't make sense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by talk2hb1(m): 12:07pm On Apr 01, 2022
Simran94:

If the reverse was the case, would you give this same advise to the husband? If the wife was the one sending her shirtless pictures to another man, would you tell the man that there’s something he’s not doing well and that he needs to talk his his wife to find out?
LOl
You think I am being biased, I am not. If it were to be her husband he will think I am biased too.
Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by ednut1(m): 12:07pm On Apr 01, 2022
Never noticed this during dating or wetin
Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by n3xt(m): 12:08pm On Apr 01, 2022
@Cheerycherry

Don’t let it end up in “I cheat. You cheat. We cheat” relationship.

You need to change tack. Please understand that your husband is just a learner with a capital “L” in marriage so he might be doing all he’s doing because he’s inexperienced and doesn’t know how to handle a lady. And also you might having too much expectation from the relationship.

Going by your submission, I think your husband is just a pervert and not a cheat.
He’s not cheating on you yet. If you fall into the hand of a real cheat, you won’t even smell rat.

Be the woman who’d make her home. Have a chat with him about this and how you feel about it.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by DeRay98(m): 12:09pm On Apr 01, 2022
Make we carry NL koboko take bulala him ass for you na?
Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by IgweBUIKE1(m): 12:09pm On Apr 01, 2022
Kobojunkie:
What do you mean by the advice in bold? Are you suggesting she turn a blind eye to the man's violation of his agreement to her?. undecided

She already knows what is on his phone and there's no taking that away at this point. So what will her stopping do for the marriage? undecided
are you married.. Cos all your advice here are alway devoid of proper reasoning.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Ugandan Couple Die After Wall Collapsed On Them While Sleeping (Disturbing Pics) / I'm Struggling With Love In My Marriage / Picture : See Why This Bride is Special!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.