Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,303 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband (44140 Views)

Cheating Wife Vs Cheating Husband: Men, Pls, Clear My Confusion. / Cheating Husband Chats With Wife On Her Fake Facebook Account / Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by Nicoswit(m): 12:09pm On Apr 01, 2022
Iyaebe:
Your husband is taking you for a ride, he thinks you are not smart and would believe everything he tells you. Good women always end up with cheats , stop been too peaceful, men don’t appreciate good women instead they will start taking your goodness for stupidity.
There are responsible men who appreciates good women, stop misleading people!

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by Kobicove(m): 12:10pm On Apr 01, 2022
Stop checking his phone and save yourself heartbreak undecided
Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by Shadysen: 12:10pm On Apr 01, 2022
YeyeGbami:

Can’t *
correct
Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by ChoCho54(f): 12:11pm On Apr 01, 2022
ZUBY77:

He is always talking thrash while thinking he is smart when it comes to relationships.
It's easy to spot mahn cheesy
Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by FuckDModz: 12:11pm On Apr 01, 2022
Stop marrying yoruba men, you said no.

My dear deal with it.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by Gkemz: 12:11pm On Apr 01, 2022
I wonder how good girls end up with randy and promiscuous men while the bad girls end up with good and loving husbands.

Note: I called the former men and the later husbands.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by lifenija: 12:11pm On Apr 01, 2022
Cheerycherry:
Good evening family landers, I created this account because of this and I need advice from people that have been married for a while.

I've been married for almost 3 years now and we were in a relationship for more than 6 years before then.

Since I married my husband, I've noticed that he's an emotional cheat so to speak. One time I stumbled upon a chat with a girl saying things like if I catch you I will wound you with d ick.

When I bring it up he will tell me he was joking and even swear with his life that he will never cheat on me he's just joking.

Earlier this year, I stumbled upon his chat with a girl who I happened to know as well, a very young girl sending his shirtless pics and asking her if she knows how to ride d ick well if she can kiss and suck his whatever well.

Asides this, he sent her money up to 13,000 in the space of a week while he kept telling me he had no money and I was managing my personal money to run stuff.

He apologised and said its because I don't kiss him when we have s ex and he didn't even intend meeting the girl that it was him catching cruise.

This week again I stumbled upon his chat with another girl, he has known this girl for a while tho and I've met her too. He sent her a message saying Je ki n do e kara e bale in yoruba which means let me f uck you let your body calm down. I've been mad since I saw this one cos he apologised and afterwards said he was just joking.

I'm tired of the disrespect the whole nonsense brings to me and I'm considering leaving. I have a well paying job, I take care of my personal expenses and send money to my parents and siblings myself and we have a child together.

It's not s ex cos we have sex not less than 2-3 times a week; very satisfying s ex.

I need inputs from married people please.
We have an ongoing building project together which we are both sponsoring 50:50. I'm not an uptight person at all, I talk, I make jokes, I'm not boring!
and what should we nah do
Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by Henricarter(m): 12:12pm On Apr 01, 2022
Ekiti man quote author=Cheerycherry post=111537431]Good evening family landers, I created this account because of this and I need advice from people that have been married for a while.

I've been married for almost 3 years now and we were in a relationship for more than 6 years before then.

Since I married my husband, I've noticed that he's an emotional cheat so to speak. One time I stumbled upon a chat with a girl saying things like if I catch you I will wound you with d ick.

When I bring it up he will tell me he was joking and even swear with his life that he will never cheat on me he's just joking.

Earlier this year, I stumbled upon his chat with a girl who I happened to know as well, a very young girl sending his shirtless pics and asking her if she knows how to ride d ick well if she can kiss and suck his whatever well.

Asides this, he sent her money up to 13,000 in the space of a week while he kept telling me he had no money and I was managing my personal money to run stuff.

He apologised and said its because I don't kiss him when we have s ex and he didn't even intend meeting the girl that it was him catching cruise.

This week again I stumbled upon his chat with another girl, he has known this girl for a while tho and I've met her too. He sent her a message saying Je ki n do e kara e bale in yoruba which means let me f uck you let your body calm down. I've been mad since I saw this one cos he apologised and afterwards said he was just joking.

I'm tired of the disrespect the whole nonsense brings to me and I'm considering leaving. I have a well paying job, I take care of my personal expenses and send money to my parents and siblings myself and we have a child together.

It's not s ex cos we have sex not less than 2-3 times a week; very satisfying s ex.

We have an ongoing building project together which we are both sponsoring 50:50. I'm not an uptight person at all, I talk, I make jokes, I'm not boring![/quote]
Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by TYCO77: 12:12pm On Apr 01, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]

How often does he demand for sex and are you always ready to satisfy him whenever he make advances?
Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by Omih00(m): 12:12pm On Apr 01, 2022
Las las you would be alright Aunty . No advice because I never marry
Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by SunTzu123(m): 12:13pm On Apr 01, 2022
It's either
1. He is truly not cheating.
2. He is a cheat like you alleged.
If it's 1, it means he is trying to get back at you for something you did. (That's why he is making it easy for you to see the chats. Think and remember.
If it's 2, there's noting you can do.

Either way, go beyond those incidents and set higher goals for your self. If you have strong reason to confirm he is cheating, stop having secs with him (so he doesn't infect you with STD). Also, stop monitoring him and start improving ANY area of your life that he had complained of before.

Register in a gym and make sure he knows
Take an online course on something you're interested in.

Just let him know that making yourself a better person has become your new goal. He will come dancing back to you
Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by Germi9: 12:15pm On Apr 01, 2022
Cheerycherry:
Good evening family landers, I created this account because of this and I need advice from people that have been married for a while.

We have an ongoing building project together which we are both sponsoring 50:50. I'm not an uptight person at all, I talk, I make jokes, I'm not boring!
Your husband dey loseguard badly…but yoruba men and cheating are like bread and butter, even the women ain't different
Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by Nobody: 12:16pm On Apr 01, 2022
You will only give yourself a sudden death once you don't stop checking a man's phone. Men cheating is a Reality, but majority can never abandon their family to suffer.
Get yourself busy and pay little attention to his hide and seek games ,most especially draw him closer to a religious organization and push him forward to take a position. With time he will outgrown fooling around.
Just note anybody that comes telling otherwise about their man not cheating is a bloody liar and are simply covering up for their husband.
Or anyone that comes saying divorce and work away ,is simply single and don't know what happens behind the scene...Jokely ask your mum and she will tell u, ur highly reverenced dad once thought about playing the game outside too.
Shine your eyes never the less as you will keep spoiling most of his cheating plans, just as you have started now. with time he will get feed up and leave that part of life.
Above all Stick to your man but shine your eyes, Street no get joy and what most people hide to look like the perfect couple outside might be worse than yours.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by Bolateju: 12:18pm On Apr 01, 2022
My sister if you can do away with is phone it will save you. And make sure you remember him in your prayer.
Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by BabaIbo: 12:19pm On Apr 01, 2022
Cheerycherry:

Holy MERCY!

You reside in Lagos?

E be like say I know you and your family.
Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by DeRay98(m): 12:19pm On Apr 01, 2022
illuminutty:

Stay away from his phone. What you don't know won't kill you. Why do women like giving themselves unnecessary HBP by checking their partner's phone? It doesn't make sense.

Evidence of an insecure woman and sadly it can't be cured by her husband because it depends on her, just as flirtatious men can't be stopped by their wives.
An insecure wife will always find a reason to remain so but she'll keep blaming her husband for it.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by Mom007(f): 12:21pm On Apr 01, 2022
frozen70:

The only problem here us you searching his phone, you will definitely see one bad thing that will provoke you, stop going through his phone chats, so that you will have peace

As for your husband, he is a womaniser and nothing you can do to stop him until he have gotten enough of it

You don't need to divorce him

Spend the money you have with you wisely so that you don't run out of cash

Make sure you pass the bills to him so that he won't have excess to be spending outside

Try and follow up the building project so that you guys can pack to that place and he will be far from those chicks

Once you stop reading his chats, you will be alright
Just what do you mean stop reading his chats? Are you even married? If yes, you will know that as long as you are a normal married couple, living in the same house, sleeping on the same bed every night, there is no way one way or another, that you will not handle your spouses phone! You may want to transfer something, or put on his hotspot, or check time, or whatever reason and BOOM! you begin to see rubbish! Its too bad that in a case as serious as a man cheating on his wife and turning to community penis, you people still try to blame the woman in one way or the other instead of addressing the issue on ground. Will her not 'checking' the phone and seeing the messages solve anything? Or she should wait till she starts treating STDs or he gives her HIV before she pays attention?
Madam sorry o, but such a serial womanizer is already cheating on you. You just havnt caught him in the act yet. Adultery is actually one of the biblical reasons for divorce so if you can't deal, count your losses now and bounce. But beware! Don't now leave your husband and start hopping from one man to another in the name of I'm lonely. Pray for wisdom to handle the situation sha.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by Benny6944: 12:21pm On Apr 01, 2022
Klass99:

Majority of them are like that with their texts/chats (especially those middle aged ones, that mid-life crisis is worrying) that is why you see them guard their phones with their lives and practically dive for it, when wifey comes within inches of it.

All the married men I know personally have confessed that they were caught and found out via their phones/chats. I look at them sideways like undecided, with all the time and energy you put into cheating, you don't have the common sense to delete your messages and wipe the phone clean of all traces?

I honestly think all their sense is situated between their legs. But, they are forever claiming logical.

This is the kind of thread they find you feminists.. nothing more. Same goes to you women, your even worst

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by OlumSOJ: 12:21pm On Apr 01, 2022
OP please for God's sake, do not destroy what you have taken years to build. Every man is a serial polygamist. There is a Yoruba adage which says ( Eni ti oju ba mon ba ni Ole. Ti ile ba da, gbogbo wa ni ole.) You have to have it at the back of your mind that your man can cheat on you at anytime and have peace of mind. But pray He does not bring disease to you. Encourage him to be using condom. Cheers. I wish you well in the journey called marriage.
Cheerycherry:

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by akaahs(m): 12:22pm On Apr 01, 2022
Cheerycherry:

Madam go and do the needful. Ur answer lies in ur post. Go and do all the crazy stuff he is fantasizing and leave us in peace.
Go kiss his whatever, ride his whatever, suck his whatever.
Honestly married women need to step up, how can a married woman not want to kiss, suck and ride her husband when she knew that's what he wants? My wife is in this category and I have made it known to her before our marriage. Just tired of talking and self service, just a matter of time and don't pray for it.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by hikiki(m): 12:23pm On Apr 01, 2022
He has been cheating and will cheat on you madam. U can't change a cheating man. With all you have said ma, your husband watches porn and have been fantasizing on what he sees. U just ask him wot he really wants...maybe u don't do the crazy stuffs he sees on porn. Don't live the marriage ma,keep talking and praying for him. God bless u
Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by KingGBsky(m): 12:24pm On Apr 01, 2022
No man is a cheat. Know that and have peace.
Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by emmabosco: 12:26pm On Apr 01, 2022
When he told you that your not kissing him when you have sex with him hope you started kissing him ?
Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by friendl: 12:27pm On Apr 01, 2022
Stop looking at your husband's phone ,....
Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by akaahs(m): 12:29pm On Apr 01, 2022
talk2hb1:

I guess this is your own side of the story, rereading through your post it's like you are not doing something right or you are not listening to him either perhaps you guys are not being honest with each other. He wants something, talk to him from your Heart, let him express his desire. If you listen to him and he expresses his desires and fantasies negotiate with him, he is your husband you know him than anyone else. You should have his mumu button. He is not a cheat, he is just a wannabe
Exactly my thoughts. Her answers lies in her post. He is fantasing how someone ll kiss his whatever, ride his whatever and suck his whatever and she's here looking for an answer. Some women think giving their husband sex is the ultimate of it not knowing that there are things to do and spies it.
Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by lucro: 12:29pm On Apr 01, 2022
Your husband had been a womanizer before you married him and his actions after your marriage indicate that he had no intention of putting that lifestyle behind him. This alone, in my view, is grounds for an annulment unless you were aware of his kind of person.

I am not sure how you missed it in the 6 years he was your boyfriend, but what you do going forward depends solely on you. The fact that you guys have a child together does not make the union valid.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by greatiyk4u(m): 12:30pm On Apr 01, 2022
But OP
After 9 years of staying together with this man you are still seeking advice from strangers on what to do?

You are supposed to know him better than us all,
Now my advise, one of the major causes of infidelity among men is a change in financial status especially those who didn't grow in a comfortable environment,

Once a man's financial status changes, he must flex irrespective of the age, for the fact that he keeps on apologising and telling you it's a joke shows that he is either joking or just an amateur in the game,

Your narrative points at the man not enjoying full freedom in the marriage as you are suffocating him with monitoring, and your good paying job is equally deceiving your ego

Marriage is all about ownership and it is your full responsibility to make your marriage work by putting in more and more efforts, same as the man.......talk this man into the way and manner you want him to be, no spinster here will encourage you to stay as they are all toxic towards married folks.

Please stay back and possess your possessions since this is no physical threat to your life from him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by Dest8sman: 12:33pm On Apr 01, 2022
Your problem is solvable.
I can help you if you want.
Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by sanyaolurilwan(m): 12:36pm On Apr 01, 2022
6 years relationship before marriage, and you didn't know he could cheat!

Date for a while to know each other better....
Then this dating/courtship is a scam

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by Iamolukorede(m): 12:36pm On Apr 01, 2022
My advice to you is to have it at the back of your mind that a day is coming when you will catch your husband banging a bany so hard.

Know it that your husband is a serial womaniser and he might not stop any time soon, ask yourself what have room for such disrespectful scene in your marriage, sit him down to warn him verbally and stay glued with your decision.

Stop looking for his phone for updates about who is the nex girl he is doin for sanity sake, your kids, your work and future should take the wheel of your life and do the best to report him to his family members there by backing it up with a stern warning of boomerang.

I think you husband still want more out of Una marriage, he doesn't take you seriously and disregard your marital title .. I assume he is still a baby in marriage who doesn't care what home builders do to salvage their homes till forever ..

He might not change anytime soon but keep praying for him.

Selah
Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by Buchman1(m): 12:38pm On Apr 01, 2022
Ma'am start kissing your husband so he'd stop cheating on you.

Oni reason�

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by CryptoGrandmast: 12:38pm On Apr 01, 2022
Stop checking his phone!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

I'm Struggling With Love In My Marriage / Picture : See Why This Bride is Special! / Muslim Woman Supports Man's Orgasm Over Female Orgasm - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.