Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,177 members, 7,825,673 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Nigerian Christians Open Hostility Against Islam - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerian Christians Open Hostility Against Islam (8404 Views)

Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. / Nigerian Christians What Is Your Opinion On Colonialism? / An Open Letter To Nigerian Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Christians Open Hostility Against Islam by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jul 06, 2011
Q&A Session

1.) Prior to now, many commercial banks offers Islamic banking products for customers that are interested.
So since, we have schools that allow Muslim and christian student; we should revoke the licences of Canaan christian university etc is that what you are insinuating?

2) Our banking industry is undergoing redress as a result of global meltdown.
WTF! and so what?

3) The activities of boko haram is still unresolved.
Are you saying, in the same vein, that christian churches, schools etc should not be allow to operate as  some catholics priest have gone rogue; inflicting Same-sex & 'paedofilic' on juveniles, minors, children (esp.boys).
I mean them dey carry prick tear small boys nyash for inside church

4) CBN governor attitude on the issue seems unprofessional.
Maybe? why?

5) The number of banks at present is okay to cater for the stage of our economic development if well managed.
so, in the mean time the Muslim should continue to devour usury against their belief to appease you? If I have the capitalisation fund and other requirement can I still start a commercial bank?

6) Religion issues is highly sensitive matter in Nigeria, while mix it with business/banking.
Good one! All faith affiliated business must be eradicated. All! Muslim school, christian school, muslim mosques, christian churches. REASON is given in no. (6)above

7) British and American banks that introduce Islamic banking did so as a market strategy to attract fund from oil rich Islamic nation.
That's excellent & fantastic. let do the same

cool Funding of such bank will be seen as FG promoting Islam over other religion no matter the argument.
Point of correction! FG is not funding their bank. It's a private business. Shares are available for sale contact your stockbroker.

9) But taken a critical look at CBN governor, he seems more of a Islamic radical than professional banker, and his agenda is to satisfy his godfathers, which he is pursuing rigorously. Islamic banking is one of it in my opinion.
Interestingly, those banks Sanusi termed ''FAILLED BANKS'' would soon proved him wrong when the half year financial reports are released. I wish bankers on NL can fault my opinion on failed banks based on current realities in our banking industry.
Islamic banking is not SLS idea it is at the core of a muslim belief. Unless you are hellbent on denying them the freedom of us

2buff:

@OP you have to understand. We can't trust people who carry your banner of islam.
Direct your simple-minded ranting to the Moslems. Jon.bee is a freethinker, in case you are in doubt
Iwish both you christians and them Moslim varnish into oblivion. So that I can't enjoy this goddamned Nigeria.  But hey! what's fair is fair. Say no to bigotry, lte them have Islamic banking; it doesnot impact negatively on you in anyway

If You guys truly cared, you would organize your own counter-terror groups tasked with the shear purpose of vindicating islam from these infiltrators in your religion who lust for the blood of men. Something like THAT would send a clear message that you truly believe the stuff you say about your religion. Do that instead of sitting there moaning as to why I don't want you to come within 1 mile of my office  angry
When you fellow christian priest were tearing small, small boys them nyansh for church. Do you truly care? Pray tell how many counter-paedop.ile rape group do you form to vindicate christianity or to send clear message to your people. Stop regurgitating bollock and hogwash.
Re: Nigerian Christians Open Hostility Against Islam by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jul 06, 2011
;d
Re: Nigerian Christians Open Hostility Against Islam by dabraska: 10:45pm On Jul 06, 2011
2buff:

@OP you have to understand. We can't trust people who carry your banner of islam.

Take for advantage this last bloke that went to do suicide bombing in Abuja (or was it Maiduguri). He worked at a bank, had a family, 2 daughters, was a muslim, you know, typical "modern muslim" guy that you would grab a beer with. Just all of a sudden he's willfully sending himself and everyone around him to the afterlife in the name of his demon god.

HOW THE HECK am I supposed to trust y'all under the light of these circumstances?
That ANYONE of you could just pull stuff off like this at ANYTIME is a thing of true terror.

I understand there are nutjobs in every religion, but in no other one except for islam is there mass killings of innocents.
One could argue towards the dark ages of the Roman catholic and how it's now islam's turn or something equally daft, but clearly, I'm not a catholic and those ages have past (the muslims also did their fair share of killing during the crusades).
At least one thing was for sure, when you saw a catholic inquisitor coming, you run the other way. Simple.
With you guys, nobody knows who he is dealing with. His closest/best muslim "friend" could just decide to blow up one day with him caught in the explosion.

Also what I hear more of from your people, leave PR, advertizing and world opinion out of this, basically points to "death to the infidel west". and then ofcourse the typical "islam is a religion of peace" thing that gets thrown in. If so, shouldn't the voice of this "peace" overshadow the voice of your hatred and death-dealing? It's like the rest of these "peaceful muslims" don't really care about the "peaceful integrity" of their religion, if not they would be more active with how they condemn it.

If You guys truly cared, you would organize your own counter-terror groups tasked with the shear purpose of vindicating islam from these infiltrators in your religion who lust for the blood of men. Something like THAT would send a clear message that you truly believe the stuff you say about your religion. Do that instead of sitting there moaning as to why I don't want you to come within 1 mile of my office  angry

guy!!!u hav hit d nail on the head!!!! i agree 100%    #gbam
Re: Nigerian Christians Open Hostility Against Islam by ogogo24(m): 11:06pm On Jul 06, 2011
Hatred! That's all I c in all these posts. People can't reason logically because of deep-rooted hatred for Islam. It doesn't start today & neither will it end until the end of time.
But one thing is certain - Truth will overcome falsehood!
Re: Nigerian Christians Open Hostility Against Islam by seyibrown(f): 11:07pm On Jul 06, 2011
Jon.Bee = Vedaxcool!

Is vedaxcool 'openly hostile to Xtianity' on NL! Yeeeeeeeeeees! You only need to read his posts in the religious section! . .  and now he comes up with this hypocritical title using his fake ID!  grin  grin
Re: Nigerian Christians Open Hostility Against Islam by BetaThings: 11:08pm On Jul 06, 2011
2buff:

Take for advantage this last bloke that went to do suicide bombing in Abuja (or was it Maiduguri). He worked at a bank, had a family, 2 daughters, was a muslim, you know, typical "modern muslim" guy that you would grab a beer with. Just all of a sudden he's willfully sending himself and everyone around him to the afterlife in the name of his demon god.

HOW THE HECK am I supposed to trust y'all under the light of these circumstances?
That ANYONE of you could just pull stuff off like this at ANYTIME is a thing of true terror.

I understand there are nutjobs in every religion, but in no other one except for islam is there mass killings of innocents.
One could argue towards the dark ages of the Roman catholic and how it's now islam's turn or something equally daft, but clearly, I'm not a catholic and those ages have past (the muslims also did their fair share of killing during the crusades).
At least one thing was for sure, when you saw a catholic inquisitor coming, you run the other way. Simple.
With you guys, nobody knows who he is dealing with. His closest/best muslim "friend" could just decide to blow up one day with him caught in the explosion.

Also what I hear more of from your people, leave PR, advertizing and world opinion out of this, basically points to "death to the infidel west". and then ofcourse the typical "islam is a religion of peace" thing that gets thrown in. If so, shouldn't the voice of this "peace" overshadow the voice of your hatred and death-dealing? It's like the rest of these "peaceful muslims" don't really care about the "peaceful integrity" of their religion, if not they would be more active with how they condemn it.

If You guys truly cared, you would organize your own counter-terror groups tasked with the shear purpose of vindicating islam from these infiltrators in your religion who lust for the blood of men. Something like THAT would send a clear message that you truly believe the stuff you say about your religion. Do that instead of sitting there moaning as to why I don't want you to come within 1 mile of my office  angry
Prove that there is mass killing of innocents in Islam
And how come the ant-war people were not able to stop Bush
BTW how am I to trust you guys too when you could just get up an invade other (including muslim countries) - vietnam, mexico, south Africa, cuba etc
Re: Nigerian Christians Open Hostility Against Islam by tpia5: 11:09pm On Jul 06, 2011
obviously jon.bee is a satanist.
Re: Nigerian Christians Open Hostility Against Islam by BetaThings: 11:14pm On Jul 06, 2011
seyibrown:

Jon.Bee = Vedaxcool!

Is vedaxcool 'openly hostile to Xtianity' on NL! Yeeeeeeeeeees! You only need to read his posts in the religious section! . .  and now he comes up with this hypocritical topic using his fake ID!  grin  grin

You have "stumbled upon and exposed" this person's hostility to chrsitianity

Please explain this hostility to Islam
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=576809.msg7438121#msg7438121
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-431142.0.html

Remember "thou shalt not lie"?
Re: Nigerian Christians Open Hostility Against Islam by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jul 06, 2011
BetaThings:

Prove that there is mass killing of innocents in Islam
And how come the ant-war people were not able to stop Bush
BTW how am I to trust you guys too when you could just get up an invade other (including muslim countries) - vietnam, mexico, south Africa, cuba etc

Wars have been around since the beginning of time. there are varying forms of evil neither of which I support.

My point however is simply this, I rather see my enemy coming and know it is him so I can either take another road or unsheathe my machete than to be friends with someone for a long time just for him to puncture me with his dagger one fateful day or burn down my house in my sleep.

There is war. . . . there is also honor, a thing your fold lack in quantum.
Re: Nigerian Christians Open Hostility Against Islam by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jul 06, 2011
tpia@:

obviously jon.bee is a satanist.
what's wrong with that?
If I like i canv worship my #$%^&, it's none of your concern.
What I represent is fairness.

NL is a popular haven for EXTREMISTS like you (and that hypocrite called Seyibrown).
Xenophobic-tribalist bigots. Propagandist with no positive contribution but same ol' prejudiced rants.

Hopefully, the rational individuals on this forum would continue to assay to bring objectivity & fairness on board.
If you want to critique do so, but while at it, be honest, truthful and fair i.e
Criticism only & only when due.
Verification of allegation before spewing hate-filled rhetoric.
Avoidance of ill-conceived generalization.

So, Tilapiah Shame on you!
Re: Nigerian Christians Open Hostility Against Islam by BetaThings: 11:23pm On Jul 06, 2011
2buff:

Wars have been around since the beginning of time. there are varying forms of evil neither of which I support.

My point however is simply this, I rather see my enemy coming and know it is him so I can either take another road or unsheathe my machete than to be friends with someone for a long time just for him to puncture me with his dagger one fateful day or burn down my house in my sleep.

can we debate this without rancour
Please provide evidence of this your friend just stealing on you to kill you
And also tell me why there is need for mass killing of innocents even in war
Re: Nigerian Christians Open Hostility Against Islam by tpia5: 11:27pm On Jul 06, 2011
Jon.Bee:

what's wrong with that?
If I like i canv worship my #$%^&, it's none of your concern.
What I represent is fairness.

NL is a popular haven for EXTREMISTS like you (and that hypocrite called Seyibrown).
Xenophobic-tribalist bigots. Propagandist with no positive contribution but same ol' prejudiced rants.

Hopefully, the rational individuals on this forum would continue to assay to bring objectivity & fairness on board.
If you want to critique do so, but while at it, be honest, truthful and fair i.e
Criticism only & only when due.
Verification of allegation before spewing hate-filled rhetoric.
Avoidance of ill-conceived generalization.

So, Tilapiah Shame on you!

more like shame on YOU, satanist for trying to pretend your agenda is about fighting for muslims.

hate filled rhetoric against christians- check

ill-conceived and shameless generalizations- check

propagandist- check

prejudiced rants- check

xenophobic and tribalist/satanist bigot- check.

everything on your list is what you yourself practice and are known for.

[B]GOD PUNISH YOU AND YOUR LYING MOUTH, DEVIL!!!!!

MAY YOUR EVIL CONSUME YOU!!!![/B]

SEE YOUR USELESS LIFE - May God punish you JON-B!TCH!!!!
Re: Nigerian Christians Open Hostility Against Islam by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jul 06, 2011
e pain am! Yay!

Foul-mouthed born-again b!tch.

which useless god you dey worship? na only punishment him sabi do?
let him impress you by doing something humanitarian &worthwhile e.g stopping tsunamis, earthquake, drought, pestilence and assisting the oppressed
Re: Nigerian Christians Open Hostility Against Islam by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jul 06, 2011
BetaThings:

can we debate this without rancour
Please provide evidence of this your friend just stealing on you to kill you
And also tell me why there is need for mass killing of innocents even in war

Your very obvious illogicality has destroyed whatever desire I have with debating with you.
Debates are only fun when both parties don't start saying the other party said something that it never did.

Please tell me where I said mass killing of innocents is needed in anything.
Be silent until you have done so as then and only then can we engage in a debate. You will be ignored otherwise.
Re: Nigerian Christians Open Hostility Against Islam by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jul 06, 2011
As to the other point of evidence of a seemingly-trusted muslim turning around to suddenly commit mass religious murder, have I not already given you this a few posts down?
If you want more, there was also a mallam mayguard in south naija who went on to kill the christian family who gave him employment in the name of his god.
Re: Nigerian Christians Open Hostility Against Islam by manny4life(m): 11:38pm On Jul 06, 2011
I honestly think it's the other way around; the amount of hatred from Islam and what it stands for to the Christians. Christians have endured to a certain point where the wall has fallen, you can't blame Christians when they act back. Please let's leave all this sentiments to the side and focus on real issues.
Re: Nigerian Christians Open Hostility Against Islam by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jul 06, 2011
What other bleeping way round?
It is the little itsy bitsy divisive comments like this that build up and lead to the divisions you see in Jos, Kaduna and likes.

And NO, you guy always make malicious and bigoted generalization of the Muslem, so as to castigate their faith. No one with his senses with him,
would have missed the Xtians antics on the muslims & freethinkers, atheists, satanist, traditionalists.
But the slowpoke thought it is everyone that is not meticulous in checking their details and just consume all rubbish given to them and start barking.

BTW, You will see on your side when the tabl eturns. i.e. when you people are disciplined enough to show basic thought process application, no tribalism,
no racism, no religious bigotry, no calumniation etc. As long you displays these, I will gladly be on your side; even when doing that is against me.
Re: Nigerian Christians Open Hostility Against Islam by tpia5: 11:51pm On Jul 06, 2011
Jon.Bee:

e pain am! Yay!

oh, e pain me, devil?

GOD PUNISH YOU, SATAN!!!

Your life don scatter as you opened this thread to campaign against Christians!!!!

let's see who will be pained pass here!!!

you will not end well.
Re: Nigerian Christians Open Hostility Against Islam by seyibrown(f): 11:52pm On Jul 06, 2011
BetaThings:

You have "stumbled upon and exposed" this person's hostility to chrsitianity

Please explain this hostility to Islam

Remember "thou shalt not lie"?

I did not stumble upon vedaxcool/Jon.bee's hostility to xtianity or double ID - I CAUGHT HIM RED-HANDED  grin  grin! We are no strangers to one another as we have engaged each other severally on NL! I have first hand experience of his 'xtianity- hating outbursts' when he finds that his Taqiyah-ing is being exposed! My point is that he posts such a topic as Jon.bee as he cannot post it as vedaxcool because his hypocrisy will be plain for all to see! His vedaxcool posts show how much he hates xtianity.

I don't have to explain global hostility to Islam to you - most of those who hate Islam do so because of what they have seen Islamists do! You will find that their hatred of Islam stems from their hatred of oppression! Fewer people would hate Islam if it does not force itself (and its practices)on others despite it's claims of 'non-compulsion'!
Re: Nigerian Christians Open Hostility Against Islam by manny4life(m): 11:59pm On Jul 06, 2011
Divisive comments? Are you really serious? What divisive about it? That I'm merely stating facts hat Islam isn't really a religion of peace after all. Please bury those sntiments and emotions and face what's ahead of you.

BTW, You will see on your side when the tabl eturns. i.e. when you people are disciplined enough to show basic thought process application, no tribalism,
no racism, no religious bigotry, no calumniation etc. As long you displays these, I will gladly be on your side; even when doing that is against me.

This got me cracking up, what table is turning? Who is disciplining who? There goes what I'm actually talking about; if Christians were violent like Muslims are; we would be the one disciplining you. From all clear indications, it shows between the two religion and their followers who, let em quote you " show basic thought process application". Brother save the whole story, NOT working.
Re: Nigerian Christians Open Hostility Against Islam by Nobody: 12:09am On Jul 07, 2011
You know what!? I said Bleep Muslims! I will insult your religion if you don't stop this your fanatical shit! I am an Atheist!
Re: Nigerian Christians Open Hostility Against Islam by Nobody: 12:21am On Jul 07, 2011
Seyibrown, seyibrown , you should be rechristied an ars-ehol-e.
Jon.bee is Jon.bee but if you like called me whoever you idi-otic mind fancies.

A fanatically bigoted olodo like you. You were presented with a postion. But being a low-life right-wing crusader, you acted true to type.

Hitler have nothing on you. Hate & hate speech has now become the hallmark of holy-ghost filled anima-l that you all are. mdcheeeew.
Re: Nigerian Christians Open Hostility Against Islam by BetaThings: 12:22am On Jul 07, 2011
2buff:

Your very obvious illogicality has destroyed whatever desire I have with debating with you.
Debates are only fun when both parties don't start saying the other party said something that it never did.

Please tell me where I said mass killing of innocents is needed in anything.
Be silent until you have done so as then and only then can we engage in a debate. You will be ignored otherwise.

2buff:

you distinguish war (open declared with known foe and honourable) from opportunistic killing

2buff:

I understand there are nutjobs in every religion, but in no other one except for islam is there [b]mass killings of innocents.[/b]

Talk of illogicality is my opinion is abusive and unnecessary
But you say you understand the mass killing during the dark ages
Note that it is not easy to escape mobs even if you can recognise them

Do you think muslims sanction mass killings, let alone of the innocent
The guy you mentioned (Abuja bomber) is a terrorist which christians attach to islam without pause
A terrorist believes in his own position only
Now if you say Islam sanctions it and I am a muslim, that means I believe it?
How come Boko Haram will gladly take my life
A maiguard killing his employer in a time of crisis is likely to be motivated by some base hatred
Why do you think Hausa fulanis kill farmers in the South without any regard for their religion
Inter tribal wars is always a feature of neighbouring tribes
A northerner sees a reduction in his share of national wealth as due to an increase in the share of the south vice versa
There will always be tension even if religion is the same
CF Tiv/Jukun; Umuleri/Agwuleri

Mind you all christains attack muslims irrespective of whether pentecostal or not
Re: Nigerian Christians Open Hostility Against Islam by BetaThings: 12:24am On Jul 07, 2011
seyibrown:

I did not stumble upon vedaxcool/Jon.bee's hostility to xtianity or double ID - I CAUGHT HIM RED-HANDED grin grin! We are no strangers to one another as we have engaged each other severally on NL! I have first hand experience of his 'xtianity- hating outbursts' when he finds that his Taqiyah-ing is being exposed! My point is that he posts such a topic as Jon.bee as he cannot post it as vedaxcool because his hypocrisy will be plain for all to see! His vedaxcool posts show how much he hates xtianity.

I don't have to explain global hostility to Islam to you - most of those who hate Islam do so because of what they have seen Islamists do! You will find that their hatred of Islam stems from their hatred of oppression! Fewer people would hate Islam if it does not force itself (and its practices)on others despite it's claims of 'non-compulsion'!

Ok. so you are just copying what is happening globally without waiting to be personally affected?
Would you be happy if I started fighting you because muslims are fighting christians in some foreign countries?
Would you be happy if I started calling you a fraudster because some Nigerians are into 419 acts?

You have said somewhere in the past that christians want to live in peace
If that is so, must we import other people's problems into this country
BTW - the threads I posted are not comments by CNN or some foreign body
But 1 is a thread opened by a christian with the sole objective of tarnishing the image of muslims
and in the process, he had to lie
The second is about christians showing that they are not really interested in fighting the scourge of Boko Haram

As to global hostility, would you embrace the global trend towards same sex marriage
I am not unduly bothered about global hostility, I am only interested in what my neighbour can see, hear and feel when dealing with me
Note that this thread about hostility by Nigerian christians

Who are Islamists? Are there christianists?
Re: Nigerian Christians Open Hostility Against Islam by yoosooph: 12:28am On Jul 07, 2011
Jews are the ruler of the world. They fully in control. They decide who become the US President and they control the world economy. They are the innovators and not Christians.
Mind u Bill Gate and others are Jews. Just mention one important and word known innovation, i will tell u they are behind it. Nokia is also owned by Jews.
They use nation against nation, religion against religion, tribe against tribe. Just to break people into smaller groups who they think are treat to them.
Israel is their head quarter. They break USSR into smaller countries. They create war against Muslims intelligently just break them into smaller groups, b'cos of their wealth and unity. We were all living peacefully together some decades back.
Islamic nations never support all these suicide bombing and brutality.
I want u all to know that they people like Bin Laden to destroy Muslims and cover up for their brutality against Iraq and Islamic nation. I want to tell u that Bin Laden's family and George Bush's family share the same company and Bin Laden's family were only the one allows to travel out of US on Sept 11 night. I am very sure he is still alive. For reference watch Fahrenheit 9/11.
I totally condemn the killings in the north, i pray they can be separated from Nigeria.
I didn't mention all these for u believe or agree with me. U can condemn everyone of it. All i want is u to make further research  about it. I also want u to make research on 'goathead sign common to George Bush, Obama, Bin Laden and oothers|_Thank you
Re: Nigerian Christians Open Hostility Against Islam by BetaThings: 12:33am On Jul 07, 2011
manny4life:

I honestly think it's the other way around; the amount of hatred from Islam and what it stands for to the Christians. Christians have endured to a certain point where the wall has fallen, you can't blame Christians when they act back. Please let's leave all this sentiments to the side and focus on real issues.
can you give examples
Whenever there is crisis in the North between 2 tribes that are muslims and christians, christians claim that they are victims
The crisis between Tiv/Jukun, Umuleri/Agwuleri, Ijaw/itsekiri, Ife/Modakeke were rightly see as economic
But whenever it invloves muslims and christians, christians automatically see it as religious

Boko Haram has been painted as fight against a christian president, but we know that Yaradua fought them first and their leader was arrested by the Army and killed by the police. Most of the people involved in fighting Boko Haram then were muslims

Look at this threads and tell me why the christians are not living up to their vaunted virtues

Read this and you will notice that even with a church in the North, there could be crisis of ethnicity
why can that not happen between hausas/Beroms with religion being a collateral victim
http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/religion/4979-condom-in-church-catholic-priest-opens-can-of-worms.html
Re: Nigerian Christians Open Hostility Against Islam by manny4life(m): 12:34am On Jul 07, 2011
^^^^ Mr. leave story

Muslims by nature are offenders;  attack and kill and then you want to claim innocence, yeah right NEXT!

You're looking for examples, you said it yourself, Christians claiming innocent victims because it's the truth. There is no smoke with fire, I believe now in t/i/t for tat. Christians WILL always see it religious because if what started it was a religious cause, then it is. You cannot murder someone because they walked into your mosque not adhering to the mosque principle or because they tore the Qur'an.

Boko Haram, the so-called cursed fellowship of traitors and terrorist use your own Qur'an to justify their deeds, then use Islam as a cover up; like I said, leave story ok.
Re: Nigerian Christians Open Hostility Against Islam by BetaThings: 12:47am On Jul 07, 2011
To you the truth is story which should be ignored
But I must listen to your fertile imagination as the basis for making decisions
That is strange, but normal with christians, I am afraid

Actually, The Bible was used to justify burning people at the stake and the Wars of religion etc
Lately and locally, Rev King used the Bible to justify the execution of members of his church

Read again. I did not give any example. I gave examples of christians fighting themselves and it is not religious and I believe they were not
If Razak and Ahmed can fight themselves because of money why can Razak not fight Uche if the facts are similar to the first case
Are we going to call the first business dispute and the second religious?
Re: Nigerian Christians Open Hostility Against Islam by Nobody: 12:58am On Jul 07, 2011
@Jon.Bee!

Don't come here to justify Islam. The worse hypocrites I know are Muslims! They sodomized in almost every Arabs country in secret than the Christians who are more open and can easily be criticized. Jeez! Scrutinize Muslim girls very well the asses are dead zones cos of buttsex. Laughing at you if you think Muslims don't do p pedophile( a very bad thing) and sodomy. That is human nature, human nature is unstable my dear. But, one thing is that I don't like both religions!
Re: Nigerian Christians Open Hostility Against Islam by BetaThings: 1:25am On Jul 07, 2011
^^^
Statistics - you did a survey I suppose
And regarding hypocrisy in matters of religion, leave them to their God
Re: Nigerian Christians Open Hostility Against Islam by Nobody: 1:31am On Jul 07, 2011
@poster above me.

For information! Sorry! I don't know god!
Re: Nigerian Christians Open Hostility Against Islam by mensdept: 1:41am On Jul 07, 2011
Those who want Nigeria to progress should checkmate Islam in Nigeria. We know that all those so called doomsday pastors who ordained themselves are contributing to the complacent mindset the people have, but the Northerners who are designing their clothing to imitate the Arabs are REALLY causing Nigeria to remain AFrica's #1 Security threat. I mean, are you with the Africans or the errand boys of the Arabs?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Living The Fasted Life / Did Hiv Test,came Out To Be +. Wat Should I Do? / Paul Vs. Jesus's Teachings: Is There A Conflict? For serious bible scholars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.