Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,814 members, 7,956,078 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:33 AM

Nigerian Christians Open Hostility Against Islam - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerian Christians Open Hostility Against Islam (8618 Views)

Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. / Nigerian Christians What Is Your Opinion On Colonialism? / An Open Letter To Nigerian Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Christians Open Hostility Against Islam by Nobody: 1:42am On Jul 07, 2011
all4naija:

@Jon.Bee!

Don't come here to justify Islam. The worse hypocrites I know are Muslims! They sodomized in almost every Arabs country in secret than the Christians who are more open and can easily be criticized. Jeez! Scrutinize Muslim girls very well the asses are dead zones cos of buttsex. Laughing at you if you think Muslims don't do p craddle-robber( a very bad thing) and sodomy. That is human nature, human nature is unstable my dear. But, one thing is that I don't like both religions!

Did you read any of my post before writing your rejoinder? Do you just hurriedly decide to jump to conclusion? I honestly you fail this Q&A!
What's the correlation of your entry with my posts! NONE!!!

Just like you. I don't give a fvcksh!t about dem moslems or their folktale Islam. I will never defend that desert myth!
neither will i condone some bigoted Christians hypocrisy (no offeinse to those Xtians who don't belong to these category)

Here they are again in case you miss them:

Jon.Bee:

I don't have any inclination whatsoever to entertain any alien mythology like Islam and Christianity; so disabuse your mind
To me both religion are desert folklore and I don't do 'tales by moonlight'

Having said that, I have strongly observed the bias, double standard of some christian folks, Nigerian christian folks.
They are hypocritical enough to allow someone to start a thread on "Islam is evil and of the devil" or "All Muslims are terrorist" etc. with impunity,
but immediately a critique no matter how correct is directed toward them they go ballistic e.g

link=topic=705929.msg8660895#msg8660895 date=1309944655]
I wonder why on earth Seun would feature such topic on the front page, Seun, please kindly review and update accordingly!

@ all, kindly note the username "Chintua" is just some few hrs old on nairaland, review his posts on this topic, you would be able to map its purpose.

Christians and Muslim on this Nairaland, , no be all posts una go respond,

OK, since the Muslims did not lament nor agitate against your stands during the era of your christian /bible schools but did the constitutional option of applying for a Muslims school too;
it only fair that you reciprocate in kind and be a good sport. The Muslim actually take the higher road of not denying you the right to have a missionary schools, hospital, Orphanage etc.
The message is; kindly apply for a christian non-interest bank. and stop pushing for an apocalypses. simple

So far, so good,  99.9% of Muslims are still peaceful (and yet, just the 0.1% that have gone rogue (BH et al) are giving us hell). Let's keep it that way.
Quit stirring the hornet nest by push to deny them a peaceful, constitutional right to commercial venture within the ambit of their belief
Quit force feeding them usury/interest against their wishes (which is the obvious choice they are faced with, if there's no Islamic banking)

Nigerian Christians! (of course, the senselessly bigoted ones only). Stop poking your fingers into the sleeping dogs mouth! (no offence to Muslims, just analogy)

THEN____

ikooko:

Personally I do not see the justification for the introduction of Islamic banking into this country in the present situation, my reasons are as follows:

1.) Prior to now, many commercial banks offers Islamic banking products for customers that are interested.
So since, we have schools that allow Muslim and christian student; we should revoke the licences of Canaan christian university etc is that what you are insinuating?

2) Our banking industry is undergoing redress as a result of global meltdown.
WTF! and so what?

3) The activities of boko haram is still unresolved.
Are you saying, in the same vein, that christian churches, schools etc should not be allow to operate as  some catholics priest have gone rogue; inflicting Same-sex & 'paedofilic' on juveniles, minors, children (esp.boys).
I mean them dey carry prick tear small boys nyash for inside church

4) CBN governor attitude on the issue seems unprofessional.
Maybe? why?

5) The number of banks at present is okay to cater for the stage of our economic development if well managed.
so, in the mean time the Muslim should continue to devour usury against their belief to appease you? If I have the capitalisation fund and other requirement can I still start a commercial bank?
6) Religion issues is highly sensitive matter in Nigeria, while mix it with business/banking.
Good one! All faith affiliated business must be eradicated. All! Muslim school, christian school, muslim mosques, christian churches. REASON is given in no. (6)above

7) British and American banks that introduce Islamic banking did so as a market strategy to attract fund from oil rich Islamic nation.
That's excellent & fantastic. let do the same

cool Funding of such bank will be seen as FG promoting Islam over other religion no matter the argument.
Point of correction! FG is not funding their bank. It's a private business. Shares are available for sale contact your stockbroker.

But taken a critical look at CBN governor, he seems more of a Islamic radical than professional banker, and his agenda is to satisfy his godfathers, which he is pursuing rigorously. Islamic banking is one of it in my opinion.
Interestingly, those banks Sanusi termed ''FAILLED BANKS'' would soon proved him wrong when the half year financial reports are released. I wish bankers on NL can fault my opinion on failed banks based on current realities in our banking industry.

Islamic banking is not SLS idea it is at the core of a muslim belief. Unless you are hellbent on denying them the freedom of us

You go on slapping a crocodile, only to cry foul, when it rips off your arm. Then queries why the croc did not slap you back
Lesson: %don't go chasing the waterfall,  , ai know you're gonna have it your way or nothing at all,  , but I think you're going too far%

So far so good only less than 1% of muslim have gone rogue, even then it's a nightmare scenario. Don't drag the remaining 99% in.

Jon.bee is a freethinker, in case you are in doubt.

then____________

@Wontootree,
What a breath of fresh air. Finally a non-bigoted person talks,

For the simpletons like Tilapiah & co,
". . . . . Look at the Non-Interest banking without emotion. it is another form of banking which
gives the population of Nigeria who have a problem with the interest banking an option"
Dr Ngozi Okonji-Iweala"

Re-read the entry and revert with your stance/ judgement afterward. till then, goodday mate!
Re: Nigerian Christians Open Hostility Against Islam by Nobody: 1:55am On Jul 07, 2011
@Jon.Bee

You edited your message man.

I saw where you mentioned Peadophile in churches! Go and bleep yourself man if you felt so angry about what I said!
Re: Nigerian Christians Open Hostility Against Islam by seyibrown(f): 2:10am On Jul 07, 2011
Jon.Bee:

Seyibrown, seyibrown , you should be rechristied an ars-ehol-e.
Jon.bee is Jon.bee but if you like called me whoever you idi-otic mind fancies.

A fanatically bigoted olodo like you. You were presented with a postion. But being a low-life right-wing crusader, you acted true to type.

Hitler have nothing on you. Hate & hate speech has now become the hallmark of holy-ghost filled anima-l that you all are. mdcheeeew.

grin grin grin Leopards and spots The above post is just so vedaxcool ! grin grin . . . . months after exposing you, you are still Taqiyah-ing about not being vedaxcool. You and I know the very posts that exposed you! grin grin! To HONESTLY and RIGHTFULLY complain about xtians hating Islam, you need to be a Muslim who does not hate Xtianity! grin grin
Re: Nigerian Christians Open Hostility Against Islam by vedaxcool(m): 2:57am On Jul 07, 2011
^^^^^^^^
For the last time I am not Jon.Bee, if you do not desist from that,I will take up the issue with the moderator, as evidently you are on a smear campaign and typical of you rather than address issue, you show your usual attitude of derailing an argument when you cannot answer them. This is your last warning. I do not use the F word or THE b WORD at people.

Are Nigerian openly HOSTILE to Islam?

capital YES, what we see is that they are actually being mislead by their elite( pastors/Politicians) who want to justify the huge sums of money and power they seize from their congregation. By always making Muslims look bad to their congregation, these people simply become heroes to their congregation. The most annoying thing is the "I MUST HAVE WHATEVER THEY HAVE MENTALITY", if the muslims are going to Hajj, the Christians must also invent their own hajj to go to, If Muslims are building a mosque the Christians must follow it up with a church immediately, Now Muslims want Islamic banking, the real issues is not that Islamic banking is bad, or it will convert Christians to Islam ( Jaiz bank has Christian share holders according to Adebigte) the real issue is they do not have anything like christian banking to fall upon, you will note that a lot of posters have tried raising that as an issue. The funny thing is the sensible christian business man knows what will benefit him, is quick to invest his money in it and lend from it. I think Nigerians(both muslims and Christians) need to be wary of their religious leadership when they are always finding ways of sowing discord amongst them, who continue to witness the poor political leadership in the country yet they comfortably associating themselves with such failure. It always a pity when people find themselves with bad leaders.
Re: Nigerian Christians Open Hostility Against Islam by SYMBILI: 3:46am On Jul 07, 2011
Good job!
Let 'em lousy Christians have it.
With their foul, big mouths! grin

The moment you criticize Xtians and their 419, useless religions for R.E.T.A.R.D.S, they think you are a Muslim.
Like everyone gives a phock about religion as a whole.
Useless things. angry

[size=20pt]The worse hypocrites I know are Muslims! They sodomized in almost every Arabs country in secret than the Christians who are more open and can easily be criticized. Jeez![/size]

Closet sodomists VS open sodomist=anus phockers! cheesy

Muslims, please come ourra ya 'sodUm and gommorah' closet so you can be as open as your Christian sodomistic Catholic priests and their 'altar boys' with long flowing gowns without underwears.

Mu he he he he
Re: Nigerian Christians Open Hostility Against Islam by kuntash: 8:04am On Jul 07, 2011
vedaxcool:

^^^^^^^^
For the last time I am not Jon.Bee,

How come the correlation in your IP address with that of Jon.Bee?

na wa O!, grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Christians Open Hostility Against Islam by binkabir(m): 8:31am On Jul 07, 2011
One obvious true is that majority of today christians n muslims have left their fundamental practices and civilizied it with crock ways of acheiving their inner most selffish desire.

imagine Boko Haram (muslims) killing innocent bombing and  people calling it islam?
imagine politicans (muslims) in the north killing innocent corpers under the banner of islam?
imagine Pastor (Christians) emassing wealth from church goers, buying private jets, buying assets in other countries dubai etc, calling it salvation, removing demonic spirit and jesus prophets and prohetres (female prophet  cheesy cheesy cheesy)! ho!!! holy Father never sent female messangers/prophet untill in this today world?? (cant imagine)
imagine Catholic (christians) dont want to marry wet sleeping with ultar boys in the church (making God feel he made a mistake creating the woman)!!!

if and only if the muslim go back to Quran and practice it while the Christian do the same with the bible (which is almost impossible because the practice do not suit today's world of self desire and materialisim ) peace will never reign.
i rest my chase.
Re: Nigerian Christians Open Hostility Against Islam by maclatunji: 8:33am On Jul 07, 2011
I don't know about the religious beliefs of the OP but his points are quite valid. The Christian leaders too have realized that they made a grave error with their rant. They have kept quiet for about 5 days now. It is better that way. We are talking about a business here, If you do not like the way Islamic banks operate, go elsewhere, but if you think you can prevent other citizens from enjoying the service, you are just looking for trouble-QED.
Re: Nigerian Christians Open Hostility Against Islam by islamrules(m): 9:36am On Jul 07, 2011
@SYMBILI, Mr boko haram or whatever your name is, from your action on this site, it is now glaring that the topic is ironic. I.e. The reverse is the case. You muslims just hate everybody even your own self. Shiite hate Kurdish/SHIA/Batiliyahs/Salafis in Iraq they kill eachother every day.

There is nothing peaceful about you people. Everywhere all over the world, you try to create scene.

Palestine will fire rockets inside Israel and when Israel responds with air raid you people will be screaming, I Like Israel,
You dont want anybody to harm you, but you can harm others.

Now to the point "Mr. nuj job wako" You are comparing gaayyy catholic "priest" and fraudulent wealthy pastor with boko haram.
Let me educate you.
Wealthy Rich pastor: It is not by force for you to attend their church
Gaayy fathers: It doesnt affect anybody's life. You can choose to do anything u like with your PINIS so far its lawful.

But boko aramu
They use their nefarious activities to disturb the nation as a whole. Death (Human life), promoting anti-islam hatred, destruction of properties, bad name in the world e.t.c
Hope ur brain is still functional.

Ofcourse some morons dont know what Islamic banks is all about. The whole idea is good. I support it because it will help somebody like me. It wont make me convert back to Islam. It wont make Niger Delta loose their oil. It wont affect anybody adversely.
But, why that bank at this time when boko haram are fighting for Islamic Nigeria ?
Why the name Islamic bank?

Concerning Christian schools. They dont call them "Christian school of Nigeria" They name them after their church, because church owns it.
I attended "Comyo Islamic Nursery and Primary school when I was young" are you saying there are no Islamic school in Nigeria.

Man, you fall my hand "Fanatics" Go wear a suicide vest to go and join you 77 verminssss.

Arabs are also into gaysyyy, I can give you haddiths that shows it.

Almanjiri boys in the North do it tooo,

"I have seen a lot about Islam" stop ur propaganda on christianity. Both religions are not perfect.
Re: Nigerian Christians Open Hostility Against Islam by islamrules(m): 9:39am On Jul 07, 2011
I am here for you for debate, I have surahs, ayahs to educate you about your Islam
Re: Nigerian Christians Open Hostility Against Islam by connkg(m): 11:03am On Jul 07, 2011
I think Islamic Banking should be allowed, but with the following conditions:

1. Every customer and transaction above the sum of one million naira should be copied to both the CIA and Mossad.
This information is to be updated daily. This is to forestall the lack of responsibility of initiators of a social concept (eg. Sharia and Islamic Banking) from accepting excesses and abuse of their concept. This way, "fanatical" funding is globally checked by those who are better adept.

2. Policy checking the abuse and excesses of donations to Islamic fundamental schools/groups with clear anti-nationalistic aims should be in the purview of whosoever heads the Islamic Banking of that Bank. Such a person therefore becomes culpable for such illegal transfers.

3. For groups with unclear objectives, fines and penalties are to be applied to coerce such groups to better identify themselves and define their objectives. These fines will be applied across board and will include the individual Bank and any national Islamic Banking Council.

4. Any body or bodies not registered with the National Supreme Council of Islamic Affairs (presently headed by Alhaji Lateef Adegbite) will not be recognised as a legitimate Islamic body. Such a body will not be permitted to make non-individual donations to any cause in the polity. Registration of bodies is to be verified in aims and objectives by the Office of the Attorney-General of the Federation.

5. The CAN* has the unalienable right to appeal against the registration of any body or bodies provided clear legal action(s) can be taken against such a body (or bodies). Such an Islamic body (or bodies) will remain unregistered pending the resolution of the case in the appropriate Court of English Law.

, (there are 12 such reasons I would like to forward to the National Assembly, CAN*, NSCIA, CBN and the media)
Re: Nigerian Christians Open Hostility Against Islam by maclatunji: 11:48am On Jul 07, 2011
conn-kg:

I think Islamic Banking should be allowed, but with the following conditions:

1. Every customer and transaction above the sum of one million naira should be copied to both the CIA and Mossad.
This information is to be updated daily. This is to forestall the lack of responsibility of initiators of a social concept (eg. Sharia and Islamic Banking) from accepting excesses and abuse of their concept. This way, "fanatical" funding is globally checked by those who are better adept.

2. Policy checking the abuse and excesses of donations to Islamic fundamental schools/groups with clear anti-nationalistic aims should be in the purview of whosoever heads the Islamic Banking of that Bank. Such a person therefore becomes culpable for such illegal transfers.

3. For groups with unclear objectives, fines and penalties are to be applied to coerce such groups to better identify themselves and define their objectives. These fines will be applied across board and will include the individual Bank and any national Islamic Banking Council.

4. Any body or bodies not registered with the National Supreme Council of Islamic Affairs (presently headed by Alhaji Lateef Adegbite) will not be recognised as a legitimate Islamic body. Such a body will not be permitted to make non-individual donations to any cause in the polity. Registration of bodies is to be verified in aims and objectives by the Office of the Attorney-General of the Federation.

5. The CAN* has the unalienable right to appeal against the registration of any body or bodies provided clear legal action(s) can be taken against such a body (or bodies). Such an Islamic body (or bodies) will remain unregistered pending the resolution of the case in the appropriate Court of English Law.

, (there are 12 such reasons I would like to forward to the National Assembly, CAN*, NSCIA, CBN and the media)

Errm, Your Brilliancy, the [b]Supreme Council of Islamic Affairs is headed by the Sultan of Sokoto [/b]not Alhaji Lateef Adegbite.
Re: Nigerian Christians Open Hostility Against Islam by SYMBILI: 12:56pm On Jul 07, 2011
islamrules:

@SYMBILI, [size=20pt]Mr boko haram[/size] or whatever your name is, from your action on this site, it is now glaring that the topic is ironic. I.e. The reverse is the case. [size=20pt]You muslims[/size] just hate everybody even your own self. Shiite hate Kurdish/SHIA/Batiliyahs/Salafis in Iraq they kill eachother every day.

Utter rubbish!
Please, have a good day.
I am allergic to 'bigots'. . .ethnic, religious or otherwise.

Have a good day. Some of us have jobs.
Re: Nigerian Christians Open Hostility Against Islam by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:58pm On Jul 07, 2011
christians and muslims suck ****. tongue lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Christians Open Hostility Against Islam by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 07, 2011
Re: Nigerian Christians Open Hostility Against Islam by islamrules(m): 1:51pm On Jul 07, 2011
@SYMBILI

Utter rubbish!
Please, have a good day.
I am allergic to 'bigots'. . .ethnic, religious or otherwise - from all your posts it shows you are just a "BIG BIGOT" and a lia[/b]r

Have a good day. Some of us have jobs. - [b]So you were jobless when you were posting hatred here. "Ur life suckssss" An animal, slowpoke!

Re: Nigerian Christians Open Hostility Against Islam by JeSoul(f): 2:23pm On Jul 07, 2011
Children children children, please please please stop with the nasty language and insults or else I will be forced to lock the topic until you're all ready to behave.

I have asked nicely oh smiley
Re: Nigerian Christians Open Hostility Against Islam by tpia5: 2:55pm On Jul 07, 2011
islamryles

Please leave symbili/blazay.

She's saying nothing she hasnt already said before and besides, she just likes drama- it makes nl interesting for her otherwise she'd be too bored.

@ topic

The real boko haramist here is this devil called jon.bullsh1t .

Bloody f.ool who says he's from the niger delta and obviously is one of al quadea's foot soldiers there.
Re: Nigerian Christians Open Hostility Against Islam by vedaxcool(m): 4:05pm On Jul 07, 2011
kuntash:

How come the correlation in your IP address with that of Jon.Bee?

na wa O!, grin grin grin

Why you dey lie at your age? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Your IP address is shown only to you and moderators. Remember that this information is not identifying, and that most IPs change periodically.

You cannot see other members' IP addresses, and they cannot see yours.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=helpadmin;help=see_member_ip
Re: Nigerian Christians Open Hostility Against Islam by vislabraye(m): 4:51pm On Jul 07, 2011
@poster, It is you who is hostile to Christians. How many xtians have been killed in the North by the moslems?
Re: Nigerian Christians Open Hostility Against Islam by SYMBILI: 8:14pm On Jul 07, 2011
islamrules:

@SYMBILI

At least I nor be Ogboni/Okija Xtian!
So, I can be anything I wanno be.
What is your excuse?
The mod has asked nicely.
You are in luck.

I am a 50-50 bread-winner of 3 homes. kiss

Please, find someone to love and CLAIM you before you die on NL with no "burial ground or plot" like an UNKNOWN Ogboni-Okija, Cursed, Born/Dead Again" Xtian Buffalo SOJA, stolen from AFRRRIKKKA!!!!! cheesy

tpia@:

islamryles

Please leave symbili/blazay.

She's saying nothing she hasnt already said before and besides, she just likes drama- it makes nl interesting for her otherwise she'd be too bored
@ topic

The real boko haramist here is this devil called jon.bullsh1t .

Bloody f.ool who says he's from the niger delta and obviously is one of al quadea's foot soldiers there.

See me see trobu with this cyber-stalker o! grin
Please, go and find a "partner". . .even if na goat!
Or, go buy some babies from Abia State Baby farms to suck those your dry B-r-eas-T-E-S/Dee---k, and remove the curse from your family.

At least let a baby. . . .ANY baby. . .bush Okija babies or those abandoned by Abiola for failing series of patrnity tests even from ECOMOG soldiers from the Sierra Leone/Liberian borders cry or die in your father's compound!
Or try to conceive ever so immaculately, then abort IT! Just any thing to prove the faintest sign of womanhood! kiss

Ewu! cheesy
Re: Nigerian Christians Open Hostility Against Islam by JeSoul(f): 8:28pm On Jul 07, 2011
tpia, please ehn, no more yabs for the guy. Lets stick to the topic. Obrigado ehn  smiley

Blazay is Symbili? I thought there was something familiar lol. . . .
SYMBILI:

At least I nor be Ogboni/Okija Xtian!
So, I can be anything I wanno be.
What is your excuse?
The mod has asked nicely.
You are in luck.
I am a 50-50 bread-winner of 3 homes. kiss
ROTFLOL . . . you're making me laugh when I should be stronging face grin and honestly, I cannot say how many times I've come across your posts all over NL and just died from laughter lol. But please ehn, sheath that sword small and thanks for heeding the call for peace.

And you and tpia are both lovely ladies, so please make una no start to fight/yab/diss, I no wan use key & lock topic.
Re: Nigerian Christians Open Hostility Against Islam by tpia5: 8:35pm On Jul 07, 2011
^^blazay intentionally looks for fights just to spice up her time on nl.

anybody answering her, is only playing into her hands.

the thread will get derailed, that's for sure.

i'd rather focus on jon-bullsh!t than her.
Re: Nigerian Christians Open Hostility Against Islam by SYMBILI: 8:38pm On Jul 07, 2011
^^^

You F/YZ stranger of a psycho.
Stop reading my posts.
Some of us are not looking for 'gang' love on or offline.
Find ya level! grin
you can't do shyte with all ya e bad belle and e jolosi on or offline.
Go find ya own man to love ya! cry

Ok.
Make I dey go sef.

What was the topic again?  undecided

Even me sef don forget. grin

O da bo oooooooh!

Mu he he he he he
Re: Nigerian Christians Open Hostility Against Islam by tpia5: 5:53pm On Jul 08, 2011
[size=16pt]ANYBODY WHO WANTS TO TAKE OFFENCE AND FIGHT JIHAD OVER MY STANCE HERE, SHOULD FEEL FREE TO DO SO.

AS YOUR VICTIMS OF RELIGIOUSLY INSPIRED VIOLENCE, SO SHALL YOU BE

[/size]
Re: Nigerian Christians Open Hostility Against Islam by Shiftol(m): 10:59am On Jul 09, 2011
@Islamrules,y did u think like cockroach? U are very stupid for dat statement u made that muslims jealous and Quran is forged from false words(Bible),who told u all that nonsense?U christians are d pepu that jealous cos i see no reason for u to against ISLAMIC BANKING in Nigeria and many issues about ISLAM. U said we muslims always copy u,nothin is copied from u by we muslims,pls think wisely,even u may even pretend as if,wat is in ur Bible dat is making u proud? Is it because ur only saviour was crucified and had no assistance from his creature,ha! U Christians, u dont think wisely, how possible ur holy God to be crucified,pls wake up u are not passing through d rite path but wrong path,@ all unbelievers,ISLAM teaches us peace, islam is not linked with violence atall,u are shouting Boko haram,wat about the Niger delta people? They caused riot,they kidnapped,rape and others bad behaviour,apart from the Niger delta,wat about the Israelite war to Iran b4 the assistance ofU.S.A ,even apart from the Israelite,the Islamic countries that U.S.A fight against without any reason but only because of religion,so this means that Christianity too is associated with violence,even in this Nigeria wat u do.U christians pls try to think wisely b4 it is too late. You christian always have hatred for we muslims why? U christians,if u attack Islam God will attack ur life
Re: Nigerian Christians Open Hostility Against Islam by seyibrown(f): 2:31pm On Jul 09, 2011
@ Shiftol,

Your nine posts so far have been very interesting!

Allah attacks people?? Why does Allah attack people?? How does he carry out his attacks?? How does one prevent an 'Allah attack'?
Re: Nigerian Christians Open Hostility Against Islam by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jul 09, 2011
tpia@:

@ topic
The real boko haramist here is this devil called jon.bullsh1t.

tpia@:

i'd rather focus on jon-bullsh!t than her.

Brainwashed m.oron.!!!
Re: Nigerian Christians Open Hostility Against Islam by tpia5: 9:35pm On Jul 09, 2011
Shiftol:

@Islamrules,y did u think like cockroach? U are very silly for dat statement u made that muslims jealous and Quran is forged from false words(Bible),who told u all that nonsense?U christians are d pepu that jealous cos i see no reason for u to against ISLAMIC BANKING in Nigeria and many issues about ISLAM. U said we muslims always copy u,nothin is copied from u by we muslims,pls think wisely,even u may even pretend as if,wat is in your Bible dat is making u proud? Is it because your only saviour was crucified and had no assistance from his creature,ha! U Christians, u dont think wisely, how possible your holy God to be crucified,pls wake up u are not passing through d rite path but wrong path,@ all unbelievers,ISLAM teaches us peace, islam is not linked with violence atall,u are shouting Boko haram,wat about the Niger delta people? They caused riot,they kidnapped,violation and others bad behaviour,apart from the Niger delta,wat about the Israelite war to Iran b4 the assistance ofU.S.A ,even apart from the Israelite,the Islamic countries that U.S.A fight against without any reason but only because of religion,so this means that Christianity too is associated with violence,even in this Nigeria wat u do.U christians pls try to think wisely b4 it is too late. You christian always have hatred for we muslims why? U christians,if u attack Islam God will attack your life

you will suffer the same fate as the victims of religious pogroms, for that statement.
Re: Nigerian Christians Open Hostility Against Islam by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jul 10, 2011
@Tilap!ah,
You are just as vengeful, petty and vindictive as your capriciously malevolent bully god.
It therefore explains why you display the same traits as her . Afterall, by their works ye shall know them.
Santimonious fanatic!

@Seyibrown the Pharisee,
F.ucking retar.d spouting load of religious bullsh!t
You are nothing but an ignorant slowpoke. Idiota!
Re: Nigerian Christians Open Hostility Against Islam by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jul 10, 2011
vedaxcool:

^^^^^^^^
For the last time I am not Jon.Bee, if you do not desist from that,I will take up the issue with the moderator, as evidently you are on a smear campaign and typical of you rather than address issue, you show your usual attitude of derailing an argument when you cannot answer them. This is your last warning. I do not use the F word or THE b WORD at people.

Are Nigerian openly HOSTILE to Islam?

capital YES, what we see is that they are actually being mislead by their elite( pastors/Politicians) who want to justify the huge sums of money and power they seize from their congregation. By always making Muslims look bad to their congregation, these people simply become heroes to their congregation. The most annoying thing is the "I MUST HAVE WHATEVER THEY HAVE MENTALITY", if the muslims are going to Hajj, the Christians must also invent their own hajj to go to, If Muslims are building a mosque the Christians must follow it up with a church immediately, Now Muslims want Islamic banking, the real issues is not that Islamic banking is bad, or it will convert Christians to Islam ( Jaiz bank has Christian share holders according to Adebigte) the real issue is they do not have anything like christian banking to fall upon, you will note that a lot of posters have tried raising that as an issue. The funny thing is the sensible christian business man knows what will benefit him, is quick to invest his money in it and lend from it. I think Nigerians(both muslims and Christians) need to be wary of their religious leadership when they are always finding ways of sowing discord amongst them, who continue to witness the poor political leadership in the country yet they comfortably associating themselves with such failure. It always a pity when people find themselves with bad leaders.

The only thing you need to make muslims look bad is to sit back and watch the news. Muslims murder at least 1 person EVERYDAY . . .
Re: Nigerian Christians Open Hostility Against Islam by Stalwert: 9:47pm On Jul 11, 2011
^^^^^

grin, really, likewise every day do we read this The attacks were the latest in a flurry of escalating attacks launched by the US since early May. In June alone the death toll is now nearly 100 killed, with all termed “suspects” but none conclusively identified as an actual militant, including one “confirmed” kill that was later retracted.
http://theuglytruth./2011/06/28/at-least-29-slain-in-us-drone-strikes-against-south-waziristan/

this is what Christians do on your behalf (using your logics), this indicates that atleast Christians killed 3.3 persons on the average every day. I usually laugh at "intelligent" remarks you make on Nl. Here is another Christian Specialty, my argument is simply that we could all sit back watch TV and conclude every Christian is bad from news report, well sorry davidylan, Intelligent people try to understand issues critically before labeling entire people bad, it does not make sense, well it does certainly to the Nazis, to do such. I am grateful to ALLAH who gave me Islam and reminds me constantly, Ponder! Think !! Undertsand!!! ,

Sexual Assault Numbers

Every 2 minutes, someone in the U.S. is sexually assaulted
In 2007, there were 248,300 victims of sexual assault
http://www.rainn.org/get-information/statistics/frequency-of-sexual-assault

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See Who Mocked God And What Happened To Them Afterward / The Revelation Of Jesus Christ Which God Almighty Gave To Him To Give To You / Why You Should Watch What You Feed Your Mind As A Christian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.