Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:12 PM

Nigerian Christians Open Hostility Against Islam - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerian Christians Open Hostility Against Islam (8376 Views)

Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. / Nigerian Christians What Is Your Opinion On Colonialism? / An Open Letter To Nigerian Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: Nigerian Christians Open Hostility Against Islam by Olanifesi: 6:38pm On Oct 08, 2012
Jon.Bee:
There's been a rabid animosity & open aggression against Islam by some Nigerian Christians; even so, on this forum.
This is hostility is further aggravated by the irresponsible utterance of the clergies e.g . Cardinal

for Christsake, we have christian institutions e.g universities all over the state in a so called secular state. Is that okay. Pure hypocrisy, I submit.
Tell all those involve in this reckless venture to allow Muslims pursue their legitimate yearning for peaceful commercial venture.

Lest your reckless 'crusadic' utterances leads us all to a Nigerian apocalypses, if the country must be segregated, at least let pursue a peaceful end.

Christians! Stop fanning the flame of hatred.
I pray God bless u and increase u in knowledge. We muslims sees it as "ISLAMPHOBIA"
Re: Nigerian Christians Open Hostility Against Islam by Heavenissoreal: 6:08am On Apr 22, 2015
HEAVEN IS SO REAL by Choo Nam Thomas.

http://99.198.110.36/english/
*FREE E-BOOK
*FREE AUDIO CDS

A MUST-READ for all Christians and non-Christians

MARANATHA!!!
Re: Nigerian Christians Open Hostility Against Islam by Elidrisy20: 4:21pm On Jun 13, 2022
sirjec:
Answer why it should be called Islamic banking since it has the same provisions with Christian practices.

We the Christians don't have anything to discuss with the Islamist. All we are saying that he should not take us for a ride. The said provisions of the said Islamic Bank are also similar to the real Christian practices so why should it bear ISLAMIC BANKING?

Which Christian will enter such bank to do Business?

We want to spend Nigerian's money on things that will be beneficial to one section of the populace. To be precise, we want to spend money gotten from Christians to establish what only the Muslims will benefit from? Is it fair?

Some of us that call ourselves Christians don't know the tricks of Muslims and that they are constantly fighting to Islamize this country.

It is unconstitutional as far as I am concern. Just that this Jihadist that calls himself Sanusi want to cause problem in this country. And I hope when the problem starts, he will defend it.

I'm just telling my Christian brothers to beware of the coming of 666, the mark of the beast. The prophesy is coming to pass because in near future it will become a muslim thing for muslims. when the antichrist puts untold hardship on people, they will be asked to bow to allah to qualify for loan, I know how this works.
why not ask your Christian Brothers, to start operating Christian bank

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tell And Get Ur Dream Meaning. / How Did The Races Originate? / Why Is Immorality Common Among Some Men Of God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.