Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,455 members, 7,850,586 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:55 AM

2023: I May Emerge Consensus PDP Presidential Candidate — Peter Obi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: I May Emerge Consensus PDP Presidential Candidate — Peter Obi (32122 Views)

New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed / Ali Modu Sheriff May Emerge As APC Consensus Candidate / Sultan: Something Worse Than Boko Haram May Emerge In The North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: I May Emerge Consensus PDP Presidential Candidate — Peter Obi by emmyluizzz: 10:53pm On Apr 02, 2022
kingscare1:
My top 7 presidential choice for 2023 and their choice significance in order:

1) Osibanjo (Best Choice)
2) Peter Obi (Good Choice)
3) Amaechi (Fair Choice)
4) Wike (Audacious Choice)
5) Tinubu (Best From The Worst)
6) Atiku (Northern Cabal Choice)
7) Tambuwal & Saraki (Worst Choices)

one of them will become the president of Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: 2023: I May Emerge Consensus PDP Presidential Candidate — Peter Obi by WhizdomXX(m): 10:54pm On Apr 02, 2022
jaxxy:

The north may not vote for him and the south west and South South may not also. Even some parts of the East may not.

I hope my analysis are wrong here.
Very wrong Sir. All these is subject to if the apc provides a better candidate than him. Hopefully.
Re: 2023: I May Emerge Consensus PDP Presidential Candidate — Peter Obi by BluntCrazeMan: 10:58pm On Apr 02, 2022
Ok Naa..
Let's watch
Re: 2023: I May Emerge Consensus PDP Presidential Candidate — Peter Obi by jaxxy(m): 10:58pm On Apr 02, 2022
WhizdomXX:

Very wrong Sir. All these is subject to if the apc provides a better candidate than him. Hopefully.

There are many unanswered questions around Peter obi. His credibility and leadership style

2 Likes

Re: 2023: I May Emerge Consensus PDP Presidential Candidate — Peter Obi by ifeco4(m): 10:59pm On Apr 02, 2022
LeoDeKing:
This sense of entitlement seems to be inborn.

Emeka doesn't want to contest, rather he went about insulting everybody that he must be "elected" to be president by same everybody in a democracy-based leadership because is "his turn".

Obi now said he is contesting but already contemplating that real heavyweight politicians will shed their ambition so he flies the flag without contesting for the flag. angry

I repeat, this sense of entitlement seems to be in the blood. cheesy

It's very obvious that you lack comprehension. Perhaps, you should go through Ur secondary school Comprehensive English.

1 Like

Re: 2023: I May Emerge Consensus PDP Presidential Candidate — Peter Obi by Nobody: 10:59pm On Apr 02, 2022
shadeze:

Go and sit down, Peter Obi is your next president.

His first defeat comes from his kinsmen who believe Atiku is the only one who can win elections for PDP.

The final nail on the coffin will be delivered by the Northerners some of whom are eager to teach him a lesson for his past actions and utterances.

I laugh in Ngwa..�

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023: I May Emerge Consensus PDP Presidential Candidate — Peter Obi by WhizdomXX(m): 10:59pm On Apr 02, 2022
Oracleforce:
I doubt if any Aboki will.test any Igbo person with power...1966 military coup against aboki people in government is still fresh in their heart...
Buhari and Fulani conglomerate will not try it...
The choice is then accepting suffering or being Patriotic by choosing development over ethnic mantra. They have to choose wisely like Amina Mohammed, the current Deputy UN Sec-Gen. said.

1 Like

Re: 2023: I May Emerge Consensus PDP Presidential Candidate — Peter Obi by WhizdomXX(m): 11:00pm On Apr 02, 2022
jaxxy:

There are many unanswered questions around Peter obi. His credibility and leadership style
Please do ask them.
Re: 2023: I May Emerge Consensus PDP Presidential Candidate — Peter Obi by Bigchristo: 11:01pm On Apr 02, 2022
WhizdomXX:

Please hope you have your permanent voters card. We need more people on ground. Tinubu/ Atiku supporters are just too myopic.
Yes I have it

1 Like

Re: 2023: I May Emerge Consensus PDP Presidential Candidate — Peter Obi by Omodua(m): 11:02pm On Apr 02, 2022
Nwodosis:
How many times will they tell you that this country is not for Igbos? All that Ekweme laboured in PDP, somebody from the prison took all that he laboured for in 1999.
Stop your rant! This mindset can't take us anywhere. In any society, there are bounds to be arguments and disagreements. And this forms the basis of building egalitarian society. Being canally dogmatic on issues doesn't help to shape emerging society like ours.
Enough is enough!

2 Likes

Re: 2023: I May Emerge Consensus PDP Presidential Candidate — Peter Obi by Nobody: 11:03pm On Apr 02, 2022
Bigchristo:
I pray for him to scale through the primaries and have the tickets to run for Presidency, I will support Obi with my full chest, not because I do love to participate in politics, we should keep our tribal/religion and political differences aside and vote for someone who is educated and have the ability to pilot the country affairs to next level, I am not an Igbo man but I want Obi as the next president of Nigeria so far he is the only young and vibrant person who has declared his intention to run for president the rest na old men wey don reach retirement age

Now, let's face issues only. Tinubu improved the IGR of Lagos from 600 million naira to billions of naira as Governor, created RRS, LAWMA, LIRS and LASTMA all of whom are working till today; Tell us about Peter Obi's achievements as Governor.

Face the issue and focus on performance; Nairalanders are waiting. Cheers!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: I May Emerge Consensus PDP Presidential Candidate — Peter Obi by RexTramadol1: 11:03pm On Apr 02, 2022
GTkester:

Shut up!

Who negotiated the existence of the fake unity called Nigeria. Who and who were in attendance when the British wanted to gift independence to Nigeria.

Nnamdi Azikiwe is his Name! It' was due to the political sagacity of Zik, cum his intellectual acuity, that made it possible for Nigeria to gain independence from Britain without fighting like the Americans did.

There's a reason Zik is referred to as Zik of Africa! The world knows the Gargantua contribution of this man in building a United Africa, an organisation that still runs today as African Union.

Yeah, Igbos were originally the grand chessboard of Nigeria, but unfortunately we lost everything when we lost the war. And as usual, we had to go through the humiliation that comes with losing a war. It's a normal thing that happens when people lose a war - They are treated very unfairly!

But the good news is that instead of the Igbos to sit on their palm, we picked up ourselves and tried to secure our backs through business, because money is everything, and slowly we are finding our selves back to politics.

And there's nothing 10000s of you can do about it.

Peter Obi to the world!!!

I like your view tho’

Hopefully, people from the East can see it through the same lens

The war did so much damage not just for igbos but Nigeria in general, it actually revealed the kind of unity we thought we had to be merely on paper.

I believe if not for the war, which led to distrust and all that we would have had Igbo leaders from time to time

But by now, Nigeria ought to have long move past such sentiments, it’s for the old political class, though the Ipob issue is also a debacle swaying public opinion but I suppose it will reduce once Nigeria itself gets leadership right and runs an all inclusive government

I’d really love an Igbo president, that’s on a personal note…. Same as I’d love a president from the middle belt

But I don’t think Nigerian politics has reached such maturity…. If Peter Obi clinches the ticket, it will be against the odds, but it’s a good thing nonetheless

2 Likes

Re: 2023: I May Emerge Consensus PDP Presidential Candidate — Peter Obi by WhizdomXX(m): 11:04pm On Apr 02, 2022
funshint:

Star lager you mean grin. Time to demystify this guy's political relevance. By the time the election is over this guy would have been roasted!
Let's demystify Tinubu's and Atiku's political relevance first. They are too old to provide sustainable solutions to the current shit we are in as a nation today. Nigerians Decide 2023.
Re: 2023: I May Emerge Consensus PDP Presidential Candidate — Peter Obi by Omodua(m): 11:06pm On Apr 02, 2022
GTkester:

Shut up!

Who negotiated the existence of the fake unity called Nigeria. Who and who were in attendance when the British wanted to gift independence to Nigeria.

Nnamdi Azikiwe is his Name! It' was due to the political sagacity of Zik, cum his intellectual acuity, that made it possible for Nigeria to gain independence from Britain without fighting like the Americans did.

There's a reason Zik is referred to as Zik of Africa! The world knows the Gargantua contribution of this man in building a United Africa, an organisation that still runs today as African Union.

Yeah, Igbos were originally the grand chessboard of Nigeria, but unfortunately we lost everything when we lost the war. And as usual, we had to go through the humiliation that comes with losing a war. It's a normal thing that happens when people lose a war - They are treated very unfairly!

But the good news is that instead of the Igbos to sit on their palm, we picked up ourselves and tried to secure our backs through business, because money is everything, and slowly we are finding our selves back to politics.

And there's nothing 10000s of you can do about it.

Peter Obi to the world!!!
Well said brother. Stay it again!

1 Like

Re: 2023: I May Emerge Consensus PDP Presidential Candidate — Peter Obi by BluntCrazeMan: 11:06pm On Apr 02, 2022
EcoBrick:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/2023-i-may-emerge-consensus-pdp-presidential-candidate-peter-obi/
The PDP I know??
Forgerrit..
You better play the Godwim-Maduka/AlexxxReports Game.
Plant a stooge/pawn in another unpopular party and get ready for whatever that might happen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: I May Emerge Consensus PDP Presidential Candidate — Peter Obi by onuman: 11:08pm On Apr 02, 2022
ttobizz:

How I wish everyone will ignore this guy.

An ethno-religious bigot with low IQ should have no answer to my comments.

If the political structure of Nigeria wasn't created by northern Nigeria through its soldiers who proliferated too many states in the old Northern region, there shouldn't have been any need for zoning the presidency between the north and the south of Nigeria. A presidential candidate must win 25% of votes in 24 states; assuming that you understand the implications of that.
Re: 2023: I May Emerge Consensus PDP Presidential Candidate — Peter Obi by Omodua(m): 11:08pm On Apr 02, 2022
GTkester:

No one needs you to take him serious. You've to first take your live serious, before looking for whom to take serious.
Lol
Re: 2023: I May Emerge Consensus PDP Presidential Candidate — Peter Obi by Frankie6835: 11:09pm On Apr 02, 2022
Vote for peter obi, vote for a better Nigerian. If you know, you know

3 Likes

Re: 2023: I May Emerge Consensus PDP Presidential Candidate — Peter Obi by Yankee101: 11:09pm On Apr 02, 2022
Ok to dream

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I May Emerge Consensus PDP Presidential Candidate — Peter Obi by omenkaLives(m): 11:11pm On Apr 02, 2022
Mkpurummiri induced ideas. cheesy

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: I May Emerge Consensus PDP Presidential Candidate — Peter Obi by PDPdestroyer(m): 11:12pm On Apr 02, 2022
That will be the best thing PDP did since 1999. A walkover for APC grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: I May Emerge Consensus PDP Presidential Candidate — Peter Obi by WhizdomXX(m): 11:13pm On Apr 02, 2022
PressMyButton:

You can't demystify what does not exist. When you say Peter Obi has political relevance, it's like saying a stone is full of water. Has that fraud ever had any relevance since leaving office. Is there any decisions in PDP he has ever influenced. He is so irrelevant that he couldn't defeat Obiano's candidate even in his polling ward. Obi is a waste of choice.
Going by your line if thought, You'd rather vote Buhari with a consistent 12 million voters in the North and yet massive underperformance across all sectors of the economy than vote a man who has done excellently well in his time as a State governor but yet with little political relevance. Tell me when you look at price of things in the market, is it the lack of political relevance that increased them or the lack of implementation of proper economic policies?
I leave that question for you to answer in good conscience.

Mind you, Anambra is to APGA as Lagos is to APC for State elections. Delta is to PDP as Yobe is to CPC/NNPP. Not the same @National level.
Re: 2023: I May Emerge Consensus PDP Presidential Candidate — Peter Obi by BlazinGlory40: 11:14pm On Apr 02, 2022
[s][/s]
LeoDeKing:

Emeka doesn't want to contest, rather he went about insulting everybody that he must be "elected" to be president by same everybody in a democracy-based leadership because is "his turn".

Obi now said he is contesting but already contemplating that real heavyweight politicians will shed their ambition so he flies the flag without contesting for the flag. angry

[s][/s]

2 Likes

Re: 2023: I May Emerge Consensus PDP Presidential Candidate — Peter Obi by PeaceNexus(m): 11:15pm On Apr 02, 2022
Don't allow hate Kee you like this oooo....you will just die for nothing.
Peter Obi is competent to turn around things in this country. People like you won't see his antecedents....it's "Emeka" that will ruin your destiny for you if you continue in this route. Tankiu
LeoDeKing:

1 Like

Re: 2023: I May Emerge Consensus PDP Presidential Candidate — Peter Obi by Omodua(m): 11:15pm On Apr 02, 2022
Pakute:

Mr Chestbeater, calm down and learn history. Because you may end up puncturing holes in your chest in this your quest.
https://www.nairaland.com/4101046/nigerians-signed-amalgamation-documents-1914

There is not one Okoro that is relevant in the scheme of things as far as Nigeria is concerned.
Omenkalive in another Moniker. It's better you concentrate on Benue state affairs that is under Fulani militia and decimation. You're a Coward and very irrelevant in the scheme of things.
Get lost!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I May Emerge Consensus PDP Presidential Candidate — Peter Obi by WhizdomXX(m): 11:15pm On Apr 02, 2022
onuman:

An ethno-religious bigot with low IQ should have no answer to my comments.

If the political structure of Nigeria wasn't created by northern Nigeria through its soldiers who proliferated too many states in the old Northern region, there shouldn't have been any need for zoning the presidency between the north and the south of Nigeria.
True.

1 Like

Re: 2023: I May Emerge Consensus PDP Presidential Candidate — Peter Obi by heniford2: 11:18pm On Apr 02, 2022
Mind game of politics obi obi

1 Like

Re: 2023: I May Emerge Consensus PDP Presidential Candidate — Peter Obi by cowardafonja: 11:18pm On Apr 02, 2022
Bola146:
Let it be may

Chaii... Ewedu...!
Re: 2023: I May Emerge Consensus PDP Presidential Candidate — Peter Obi by chizidgreat(m): 11:19pm On Apr 02, 2022
PressMyButton:
Whenever I needed some jokes, I listen to the tiny voice of Peter Obi.
Dear people, Medical doctors went on 13 months strike under Obi the son of a liar. This liar couldn't pay doctors their salaries. Anambra generated the lowest revenue ever under this fraud while he looted the state's treasury in shell companies abroad.
We earnestly hope that PDP will be doing APC a huge favour of recording the earliest victory of any party in Africa if they handed this fraud their party's ticket.

Have you taken your evening medication?
Your brain is actually paining you
Re: 2023: I May Emerge Consensus PDP Presidential Candidate — Peter Obi by CoronaVirusPro: 11:23pm On Apr 02, 2022
WhizdomXX:

Obi won't be a walkover against a wrong APC candidate. I can confidently say only Osibanjo can really beat Peter Obi in a National election.
Unless the Northern voters decide to play with another 4 years of their destiny in more tears.

History will only repeat itself

Buhari vs GEJ
Re: 2023: I May Emerge Consensus PDP Presidential Candidate — Peter Obi by deji17: 11:23pm On Apr 02, 2022
Nwodosis:
How many times will they tell you that this country is not for Igbos? All that Ekweme laboured in PDP, somebody from the prison took all that he laboured for in 1999.
But you must vote PDP in 2023 by all means. grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Petitions Can't Stop Amaechi's Screening And Confirmation - Senate / El-rufai: Kaduna Has More Gold Than S’africa / Buhari Has Only Fulfilled One Campaign Promise – Buharimeter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.