Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

How Much Do You Guys Spend On Women Weekly? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Much Do You Guys Spend On Women Weekly? (25725 Views)

Why Do Guys Spend Money To Impress Girls? / Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! / How To Make Guys Spend On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Do You Guys Spend On Women Weekly? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Apr 07, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

Thats how I saw one tech babes piggyvest mistakingly at a party she had around 6.8 millions savings while her colleagues cant boast of even 20k in their account. They will rent service apartments, take ladies to various high class restaurants day in, day out. No savings.

Asiin ehn, Bro me I don wash hand comot for casual dating. When I am ready, i will go straight to a girl's parents house to pay bride price. I no get money to waste abeg.

Another crazy thing is women that say "I am single until married", they will be casually dating until the very day of the wedding. Chaos!!!!

2 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Guys Spend On Women Weekly? by Slimwhyt(m): 2:47pm On Apr 07, 2022
placeofallure:

On a serious note now, I wanna ask you. Do they really collect as low as 1k like you claim?

Of course, they do.
Re: How Much Do You Guys Spend On Women Weekly? by tensazangetsu20(m): 2:49pm On Apr 07, 2022
truthsayer009:

Asiin ehn, Bro me I don wash hand comot for casual dating. When I am ready, i will go straight to a girl's parents house to pay bride price. I no get money to waste abeg.

Another crazy thing is women that say "I am single until married", they will be casually dating until the very day of the wedding. Chaos!!!!

I swear guy your head dey there. 10k no be anything to me but to see that leaving my account steadily. I dey wan die. I wan run mad grin grin grin. I just dey maintain myself abeg.

3 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Guys Spend On Women Weekly? by dontrulee: 2:51pm On Apr 07, 2022
I get money but na girl dey spend on me Sha.
Them dey bill their boyfriends flex me high. Girls are something else, thank God say I no get gf.
Re: How Much Do You Guys Spend On Women Weekly? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Apr 07, 2022
Johel:

I wasn't talking to all ladies...I was talking to you directly....If you got your own money, another man's stinginess won't be a thing of concern to you.
shut up boy!

Real men don't display all this childish and poverty mentality that you boys are showing on this thread! FYI I am not your useless broke girlfriends
Re: How Much Do You Guys Spend On Women Weekly? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Apr 07, 2022
Useless talk, spend on women as in how?
Shey wife or girlfriend?
Re: How Much Do You Guys Spend On Women Weekly? by planetx: 2:59pm On Apr 07, 2022
na2016:

So each month, you expose yourself three times to HIV, and other STIs/STDs. Think about your life and family bro.
Have you ever heard of something called a condom.
Re: How Much Do You Guys Spend On Women Weekly? by planetx: 3:00pm On Apr 07, 2022
50k a week just less than $100, thanks to the horrible exchange rate. If you earn in dollars that one na chicken change. All this broke ass niggas talking about they can't spend money on women.
Re: How Much Do You Guys Spend On Women Weekly? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Apr 07, 2022
Zero naira

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Guys Spend On Women Weekly? by na2016: 3:04pm On Apr 07, 2022
planetx:
Have you ever heard of something called a condom.

I would have answered you but there is no need to waste my energy/time.
Re: How Much Do You Guys Spend On Women Weekly? by YoshihideSuga: 3:25pm On Apr 07, 2022
PraiseGodNoTime:
Well, to be sincere; I don't spend much again but what I do is to use that money by myself, enter market buy plenty food stuffs and keep it in the house. You're hungry, come over and enjoy as hunger dey; I no go deny you food. Just like yesterday; I made a delicious melon soup with those umu ururu ife( those better ingredients) , whenever they felt hungry, you come, you chop my food , i chop you; we play; school dismissed!

This is after you've established some sort of relationship with her but to expect a random girl to visit you in your house for the first time in this age of ritual killings and kidnapping is very unrealistic. Now, it's that date or period where you both get to know each other that you would spend a lot of money going to restaurants, cinemas and shopping here and there.

That's where the money problem lies.
Re: How Much Do You Guys Spend On Women Weekly? by Johel(m): 3:28pm On Apr 07, 2022
SilentQueen:
shut up boy!

Real men don't display all this childish and poverty mentality that you boys are showing on this thread! FYI I am not your useless broke girlfriends

Respect is reciprocal.... Watch your utterances, I'm not so nice,and I got no chill towards certain ones...Watch your utterances,I am not some boy that you think I am,I repeat,watch your utterances.
Re: How Much Do You Guys Spend On Women Weekly? by orikoku: 3:29pm On Apr 07, 2022
Nigerian girls are catching out big time. Having 5 boyfriend's and demanding from them all. I really want to marry but the girls I'm meeting are not encouraging at all. It's well.
Re: How Much Do You Guys Spend On Women Weekly? by almarthins(m): 3:33pm On Apr 07, 2022
phorget:
...and how much do girls spend on guys every week?
Zero xpenses na we come carry expenditure put for head. Worst of all, the go still bring wahala come give you join. Them think na Vijay dey settle everything.

Men should change the game. Don't bring sex to table bring brain along with it.
Re: How Much Do You Guys Spend On Women Weekly? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Apr 07, 2022
YoshihideSuga:

This is after you've established some sort of relationship with her but to expect a random girl to visit you in your house for the first time in this age of ritual killings and kidnapping is very unrealistic. Now, it's that date or period where you both get to know each other that you would spend a lot of money going to restaurants, cinemas and shopping here and there.

That's where the money problem lies.
I get you Oga but as a strongman I no dey do anything date. If I catch a girl it will either end in buying her, her type of drinks when she visits me in my house or it ends in buying it in the closest bar with peppersoup or nkwobi (na past life be this ooh) before taking her home. No restaurant, no fast food. No iyabasira! And she will never never deny me or denying following me home.. Na so I take won a lot of them but now if I call you, u no go come, I go call another person before I call 2 to 3 girls;the hungriest among them must show up. After enjoyments; if I give you one pin for transport, go do Thanksgiving because I don calculate how much trans wey you go take come and I can only pay for going and they still dey rush.

4 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Guys Spend On Women Weekly? by litaninja(m): 3:47pm On Apr 07, 2022
Are you okay dear sir?

Badboibipo:
As for me to God be my witness it’s not more than 5k a month and that’s because I don’t date anybody and I don’t go for all those expensive oloshos as well. I visit the ones that are 2k and that’s like three times a month. I have been scared of relationships because of Billings, I’m not ready to carry anyone’s cross on my shoulders. So my relationship with women is just I come out of my house and they start admiring my face and it never gets past that for years. So I want to understand other guys, what’s your relationship with women like? Do they admire you, so much so that you toast them and spend on them as per relationship?Or do you carry expensive oloshos for high fees? How much leaves your account for a woman in a week?
Re: How Much Do You Guys Spend On Women Weekly? by SeunNotOwner: 3:53pm On Apr 07, 2022
Badboibipo:
As for me to God be my witness it’s not more than 5k a month and that’s because I don’t date anybody and I don’t go for all those expensive oloshos as well. I visit the ones that are 2k and that’s like three times a month. I have been scared of relationships because of Billings, I’m not ready to carry anyone’s cross on my shoulders. So my relationship with women is just I come out of my house and they start admiring my face and it never gets past that for years. So I want to understand other guys, what’s your relationship with women like? Do they admire you, so much so that you toast them and spend on them as per relationship?Or do you carry expensive oloshos for high fees? How much leaves your account for a woman in a week?

I no be dangote joor ........ I spent zero 0.0000
A lady that came to my house yesterday had to go and buy a Soft drink by herself. I didn't even call the neighbour's child to help out.
I'll rather buy 5k suya for my mum than spending on a lady.
Re: How Much Do You Guys Spend On Women Weekly? by Paramount01(m): 3:57pm On Apr 07, 2022
SilentQueen:
shuuuuuu shocked
Mr. Man not all women are broke ass!! I can feed you and your people okay!

Pls feed me..abeg!!!
Make I send my account number?
Re: How Much Do You Guys Spend On Women Weekly? by Icexendrix99(m): 4:02pm On Apr 07, 2022
I spend close to a thousand naira. �
Re: How Much Do You Guys Spend On Women Weekly? by jclassiq(m): 4:15pm On Apr 07, 2022
Hayee:
I'm not surprised at all by the response I'm seeing here cheesy cheesy cheesy

No wonder Sha nairaland men are a catalog of dangerously and severely broke ass niggers grin grin tongue

Anyways Nigerian men are addicted to heartless gold diggers cheesy grin grin
Nigerian men hate Good women tongue
Madam, are you any different?
Re: How Much Do You Guys Spend On Women Weekly? by Damisam93(m): 4:18pm On Apr 07, 2022
Hayee:
I'm not surprised at all by the response I'm seeing here cheesy cheesy cheesy

No wonder Sha nairaland men are a catalog of dangerously and severely broke ass niggers grin grin tongue

Anyways Nigerian men are addicted to heartless gold diggers cheesy grin grin
Nigerian men hate Good women tongue

Are you different from the rest
Re: How Much Do You Guys Spend On Women Weekly? by BigRocky: 4:34pm On Apr 07, 2022
Bro I was talking about girlfriend Sha.
Sumtimes spend lavishly on your wife pls.
She is the mother of your kids and would stand with you when things go south.unlike our material girlfriends that would jump on the next available dick when you go broke.

Chrisslim:

Omo I lyk dis guy

Same wit me though am married I dnt spend much on ma woman
Re: How Much Do You Guys Spend On Women Weekly? by Rex914: 4:56pm On Apr 07, 2022
Smiles, let’s be realistic here.

If you’re in a relationship, it saves more than you have different women, remember those first time, you will sub her line, take her to a good place, have a lovely time, oh boy, as you comot from your gate for Lagos, naxo money don dey finish.

na when she don dey gree, to get better hostel,12-15k bcs girl when be working class go like dey inside the room like 1 hour dey drink, story, talking about last working vacation and how you want the next one to be and how you would want her to be with you.

To buy plate of rice for Lagos hotel pass Chicken Republic 2 plates with tasty food than those hotel anyhow caterers.

If na the one when dey form Behind, she go buy 2 cousin 9-10k for bottle
Their anyhow Turkey, 2k5
Oboy if I wan carry girl out, 30k no dey reach, e dey vex me last last but what to do. If you don’t want to go to local joint for 5h and 1k, you just have rich sex and enjoy yourself.

Worst thing to happen to a man na when them carry you naked for ashawo house, police when know say you still dey motion so, go back you plywood for that your kerewawa waist, cun find only your boxer for you, Oboy na station straight

To avoid that

You decide to use money bcs na big fish you wan still eat.

Those of ona when no dey give girl money so, I no blame some oo, nobi say them no like am, e no dey, who naked no dey shoke hand for pocket.

SuccessfulIsokoBoy
Re: How Much Do You Guys Spend On Women Weekly? by geelite(m): 4:59pm On Apr 07, 2022
my landlady daughter dey give me pussy for free so, the free pussy no dey make me reason well grin grin grin grin grin na steady Bleep every evening. NKECHI, god go bless you and your future husband

2 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Guys Spend On Women Weekly? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Apr 07, 2022
na2016:

So each month, you expose yourself three times to HIV, and other STIs/STDs. Think about your life and family bro.
er have you ever heard of those rubbers in small packs called condoms?
Re: How Much Do You Guys Spend On Women Weekly? by na2016: 5:20pm On Apr 07, 2022
Antimarraige:
er have you ever heard of those rubbers in small packs called condoms?

I said I won't answer you people, keep fucking around with CD and think you are 99percent safe
Re: How Much Do You Guys Spend On Women Weekly? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Apr 07, 2022
na2016:

I said I won't answer you people, keep fucking around with CD and think you are 99percent safe
the average runs girl is cleaner and healthier than your regular girlfriends
Re: How Much Do You Guys Spend On Women Weekly? by buJu234: 5:22pm On Apr 07, 2022
i don't pay ladies that visit me..

i only appreciate them..

based on my training, I cant appreciate someone with an empty hand..

so based on my current level, at least 10-15k

this is me,, all fingers are not equal..

but try and appreciate a woman for once (whether ur mother, sister, gf, wife or female colleague in the office)

3 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Guys Spend On Women Weekly? by Fatbam003: 5:23pm On Apr 07, 2022
kunkelhanspeter:
My ex wanted to kill me with billing I just japa now she’s begging me I told her I have a serious relationship.

This new girl she don’t ask me for money her papa and mama still dey alive any money I am giving her is from my mind no pressure just bought her iPhone11 64GB she was so happy that the kind of relationship men need not parasites as girlfriend.
As a man nah we will always cheat one olosho I met on telegram nothing sweet girls pass where are you let me come and pick you. She come see house and nice car she want to work me relationship.
Not up to a week she’s already billing me to take her to spa very expensive one she can’t afford.
I keep wondering what will a normal girl be doing with a lubricant if not olosho?
You started impressing your ex with money that is why she kept the bills coming, mean while this one you just bought an iphone 11 for of that is true anyway, you have started bring an ant infested wood to your compound very soon you will see visit of Lizards.

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Guys Spend On Women Weekly? by Bbbw: 5:35pm On Apr 07, 2022
Nothing
Re: How Much Do You Guys Spend On Women Weekly? by imagrg(m): 5:45pm On Apr 07, 2022
I like you madam. You will be a great asset to your husband.
SilentQueen:
shuuuuuu shocked
Mr. Man not all women are broke ass!! I can feed you and your people okay!
Re: How Much Do You Guys Spend On Women Weekly? by Eastcaostboy: 5:46pm On Apr 07, 2022
Badboibipo:
Normally, once per month but mehn. I pay you off based on your one to all. I will access you and if you are pretty and humble 30k for a night

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote / When Does A Disvirgined Gal Start To Enjoy Sex / Why Men Cheat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.