Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,765 members, 7,831,457 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

How Much Do You Guys Spend On Women Weekly? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Much Do You Guys Spend On Women Weekly? (25704 Views)

Why Do Guys Spend Money To Impress Girls? / Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! / How To Make Guys Spend On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Do You Guys Spend On Women Weekly? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Apr 07, 2022
tensazangetsu20:
Dating is so expensive in Nigeria especially if you live in the major cities. With the high cost of items, a single outing can take like 20k from your account. If you earn like 100k what's left of it and there are girls that wanna go out every day of the week cheesy grin cheesy. if you can't foot the bills, other men can.

It's not easy for Nigerian guys o. If you carry relationship matter on your head you fit no get 20k savings for account.

Even to arrange sex at a hotel cost a lot of money. Price of rooms can go from 10k to as high as 100k and that's After previous spendings on outings, movies, date nights and all. It's really crazy. I wonder how someone earning averagely should date in Nigeria without being sent back to the village.

100% on point. Dating is for the upper middle class sincerely, I remember going to Landmark beach last year with an old female friend, I was asked to pay between 16k or 25k just to sit on a wodden chair with shed covering at the beach OR to buy a bottle of wine with minimum amount of 21k excluding food and cocktail.

I looked at her and the attendant asking for the payments and I said NO.

The worse part of all of this is that women are very aware that dating or casual dating is a useless venture, their money is saved in PiggyVest but yours is for hangout.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Much Do You Guys Spend On Women Weekly? by Moz22: 1:41pm On Apr 07, 2022
Not even a dime
Re: How Much Do You Guys Spend On Women Weekly? by 123readygo: 1:42pm On Apr 07, 2022
Shame on you little children full of immoral thoughts and actions.

Shame on the OP in particular
Re: How Much Do You Guys Spend On Women Weekly? by AdiokOnoNland: 1:45pm On Apr 07, 2022
SilentQueen:
Excuse me! I am not your lazy and broke girlfriends!!! Stupid boy
you'll be coming here to claim millionaire as if you can feed yourself. You better behave you're still a mummy girl

2 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Guys Spend On Women Weekly? by Dest8sman: 1:46pm On Apr 07, 2022
Bros, you no go on gen today?

Ah, my battery is almost dead.

Re: How Much Do You Guys Spend On Women Weekly? by Truthisunique2: 1:52pm On Apr 07, 2022
Senomi:

If you come get $1billion dollars how much wey you fit spend?
dangote that has over $12billion

E no spend reach $30k for all the years he dated an international olosho who was his steady side chick

Baba still ask for him money back he used to rent apartment he bleeps her in

2 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Guys Spend On Women Weekly? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Apr 07, 2022
Please some of you need to be active in nurturing
Re: How Much Do You Guys Spend On Women Weekly? by kriss27(m): 1:56pm On Apr 07, 2022
Tommysilsa:
Natural Beauty At Low Cost

Have you become embarrassed at the spots on your face?

Do you wish to have a spotless, even toned and smooth face?

Do you want to slay this coming Easter without fear of spending so much on make-up?

We've got you covered.

Wash your face twice a day preferably morning and night then apply this WONDER ESSENCE. Apply the essence generously all over your face and massage gently till it goes into your skin.

Watch your skin regain its natural luster in no time.

Contact us now we have limited quantity available for Our Easter Promo @ #3999 per bottle (delivery fees inclusive).
Can a man use it?
Re: How Much Do You Guys Spend On Women Weekly? by Enugudemon(m): 1:58pm On Apr 07, 2022
Shit
I no get girl friend but I dey knack person serious girl steady, na 200 hundred for transport, I dey give her whenever she visit ; shocked : shocked
Re: How Much Do You Guys Spend On Women Weekly? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Apr 07, 2022
Kingjames:
Same procedure here

I spent 100k last year inviting a babe from owerri to lagos to spend a week in a hotel. My wife is at home so cant take her home.

Since then I learnt my bitter lesson

Holy cow! grin grin grin grin

You're cheating, I go tell your wife lipsrsealed
Re: How Much Do You Guys Spend On Women Weekly? by YoshihideSuga: 2:00pm On Apr 07, 2022
posty56:
anybody who thinks he has to spend money on women. ,needs mental revaluation ,yes j am talking to you OP I don't care how little you spend on them, but for you that make it obligatory in life means there's lot of work to do on yourself

Any man who wants to befriend or date or marry a woman will spend on her at any point during the relationship/friendship. Women are hypergamous and such friendships aren't free of money.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Do You Guys Spend On Women Weekly? by MemoriesAndMe: 2:04pm On Apr 07, 2022
Kellzzyy:
Only a foolish idiot will spend money on women.
Like 2ndchildhood said, only when come over to your house should you spend a little for refreshments - just like you would do to any other visitor.

Asides from that, only a mad and stupid idiot will spend his hard earned money on a woman.

Its actually not that bad if u spend money on women sometimes. You can actually give a Nigerian girl $100 without even feeling it. Of course I dont mean USD 100, Zimbabwe Dollars. 100 Zimbabwe Dollars is around N100. The babe won't know the value until she gets home and asks an aboki.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Guys Spend On Women Weekly? by meobizy(f): 2:08pm On Apr 07, 2022
This boy doesn’t have sense and can’t think past romantic male and female relationships. I’m worried for his type.
Re: How Much Do You Guys Spend On Women Weekly? by philosophie: 2:11pm On Apr 07, 2022
Hayee:
I'm not surprised at all by the response I'm seeing here cheesy cheesy cheesy

No wonder Sha nairaland men are a catalog of dangerously and severely broke ass niggers grin grin tongue

Anyways Nigerian men are addicted to heartless gold diggers cheesy grin grin
Nigerian men hate Good women tongue
That concept 'good women' is still under scrutiny in nigeria with very scanty positive results.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Do You Guys Spend On Women Weekly? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Apr 07, 2022
Iyaebe:
It’s your mentality for me, you need to think and re-evaluate your life
Echo it louder please.
Re: How Much Do You Guys Spend On Women Weekly? by omoharry(f): 2:14pm On Apr 07, 2022
Badboibipo:
As for me to God be my witness it’s not more than 5k a month and that’s because I don’t date anybody and I don’t go for all those expensive oloshos as well. I visit the ones that are 2k and that’s like three times a month. I have been scared of relationships because of Billings, I’m not ready to carry anyone’s cross on my shoulders. So my relationship with women is just I come out of my house and they start admiring my face and it never gets past that for years. So I want to understand other guys, what’s your relationship with women like? Do they admire you, so much so that you toast them and spend on them as per relationship? OR do you carry expensive oloshos for high fees? How much leaves your account for a woman in a week?
Except married men , which guy in his right mind will spend money on a woman on a weekly basis in this hard times in Nigeria? Except for those buoyant guys that are dating student who are financially disadvantaged due to their poor background or Maybe those that have olosho on their speed dial.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Do You Guys Spend On Women Weekly? by sholly28(m): 2:15pm On Apr 07, 2022
15k to 20k on my girl every month
Re: How Much Do You Guys Spend On Women Weekly? by princefrank76: 2:17pm On Apr 07, 2022
2ndchildhood:
The only time I spend on a girl is when she comes visiting and stay till the next day; just food and money to transport back not more than 2-3k all together, Yes.. and it must be just once a week, accompanied with serious nacking..

Yesterday, I invited her to come.. but on my way home from my normal day hustle, I see one fine correct Jean like that, 3k. I come dey reason, buying this Jean for 3k and flex it for at least six months and wasting it on this girl who go still complain say the money small, which one better pass? You know the rest.
baba u lie abt the jean aspect. Who sell jean for 3k this time? Abi na o.k u buy

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Guys Spend On Women Weekly? by Jackipapa: 2:19pm On Apr 07, 2022
I Blame Buhari!
Re: How Much Do You Guys Spend On Women Weekly? by Sokari29: 2:20pm On Apr 07, 2022
How much can a lady spend for her boyfriend weekly?
Re: How Much Do You Guys Spend On Women Weekly? by Zealoy(m): 2:20pm On Apr 07, 2022
24brains:
simp. No matter the money a nigeria woman has, she will never spend on you. She can only spend on you when she has much to gain from you.
you think say everyone is like u that date broke girls, my girl is well paid she works in a multinational company here in Lagos
Re: How Much Do You Guys Spend On Women Weekly? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Apr 07, 2022
Please does anyone here have a spare andriod phone to lend to me
Re: How Much Do You Guys Spend On Women Weekly? by posty56: 2:23pm On Apr 07, 2022
YoshihideSuga:

Any man who wants to befriend or date or marry a woman will spend on her at any point during the relationship/friendship. Women are hypergamous and such friendships aren't free of money.
if they are hypergamous e no , concern me,my policy remains the same,any woman wey one come into my life,it shouldn't be because if money, stop giving this women power , have abundance mentality,if she say na money be her problem,I go free go find one wey no like money,life is not that hard

2 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Guys Spend On Women Weekly? by tensazangetsu20(m): 2:23pm On Apr 07, 2022
truthsayer009:

100% on point. Dating is for the upper middle class sincerely, I remember going to Landmark beach last year with an old female friend, I was asked to pay between 16k or 25k just to sit on a wodden chair with shed covering at the beach OR to buy a bottle of wine with minimum amount of 21k excluding food and cocktail.

I looked at her and the attendant asking for the payments and I said NO.

The worse part of all of this is that women are very aware that dating or casual dating is a useless venture, their money is saved in PiggyVest but yours is for hangout.

Thats how I saw one tech babes piggyvest mistakingly at a party she had around 6.8 millions savings while her colleagues cant boast of even 20k in their account. They will rent service apartments, take ladies to various high class restaurants day in, day out. No savings.

6 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Guys Spend On Women Weekly? by adefitim(m): 2:24pm On Apr 07, 2022
SIMP(s) over to you
Re: How Much Do You Guys Spend On Women Weekly? by cutedharmee: 2:31pm On Apr 07, 2022
Cutehector:
lmao.. Oya bribe me for whatsapp before i expose you grin
Haanhaan...I don't understand grin grin grin
Re: How Much Do You Guys Spend On Women Weekly? by Chrisslim(m): 2:36pm On Apr 07, 2022
BigRocky:
Fa-ra-ra I no dey give anybody.

My moni na suya and hollandia youghout I tk dey chop

Na woman u be,no be hadicapped.

Omo I lyk dis guy

Same wit me though am married I dnt spend much on ma woman
Re: How Much Do You Guys Spend On Women Weekly? by Johel(m): 2:38pm On Apr 07, 2022
SilentQueen:
Not all ladies are beggers like the ones you dating

I wasn't talking to all ladies...I was talking to you directly....If you got your own money, another man's stinginess won't be a thing of concern to you.

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Guys Spend On Women Weekly? by YoshihideSuga: 2:38pm On Apr 07, 2022
zakkxx:
My brother go and marry if u cannot keep your self!! HIV go hold u your eye go clear!!

Tell that to married men who follow university's girls upandown. As for HIV, there's condom. Only a big fat fool will have unprotected sex these days.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Do You Guys Spend On Women Weekly? by Twizzy30(m): 2:43pm On Apr 07, 2022
What tf is this question ? Op how old are you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote / Nigerian Man Paralyzed By An Accident, Narrates How He Met And Married His Wife / How To Attract A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.