Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,748 members, 7,831,391 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

How Much Do You Guys Spend On Women Weekly? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Much Do You Guys Spend On Women Weekly? (25703 Views)

Why Do Guys Spend Money To Impress Girls? / Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! / How To Make Guys Spend On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Do You Guys Spend On Women Weekly? by DAALHAJI: 12:30pm On Apr 07, 2022
sum total of N91,247.00 weekly
Re: How Much Do You Guys Spend On Women Weekly? by AdiokOnoNland: 12:31pm On Apr 07, 2022
SilentQueen:
Why did you want to know!?
Some cannot even spend 1k on their ladies weekly
Stingy Nigerian men!!
you're an untamed idiot for saying this. What was the last amount of money you spent on that your clueless boyfriend?

4 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Guys Spend On Women Weekly? by Mikebj: 12:31pm On Apr 07, 2022
Na wu get better work dey know say women exist, I beg me I need work o, base in Bauchi

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Guys Spend On Women Weekly? by ComeToJesus: 12:32pm On Apr 07, 2022
Which kind mundane question be this?
Re: How Much Do You Guys Spend On Women Weekly? by Johel(m): 12:33pm On Apr 07, 2022
Badboibipo:
As for me to God be my witness it’s not more than 5k a month and that’s because I don’t date anybody and I don’t go for all those expensive oloshos as well. I visit the ones that are 2k and that’s like three times a month. I have been scared of relationships because of Billings, I’m not ready to carry anyone’s cross on my shoulders. So my relationship with women is just I come out of my house and they start admiring my face and it never gets past that for years. So I want to understand other guys, what’s your relationship with women like? Do they admire you, so much so that you toast them and spend on them as per relationship?Or do you carry expensive oloshos for high fees? How much leaves your account for a woman in a week?

I'm free from such rubbish... I'm all about myself rn.

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Guys Spend On Women Weekly? by Johel(m): 12:35pm On Apr 07, 2022
2ndchildhood:
The only time I spend on a girl is when she comes visiting and stay till the next day; just food and money to transport back not more than 2-3k all together, Yes.. and it must be just once a week, accompanied with serious nacking..

Yesterday, I invited her to come.. but on my way home from my normal day hustle, I see one fine correct Jean like that, 3k. I come dey reason, buying this Jean for 3k and flex it for at least six months and wasting it on this girl who go still complain say the money small, which one better pass. You know the rest.

Better buy that Jean than spending it on some ingrate that will still tell u that u didn't do shit for them.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Guys Spend On Women Weekly? by JEFFERSON016(m): 12:36pm On Apr 07, 2022
No Vawulence =SilentQueen shuuuuuu shocked
Mr. Man not all women are broke ass!! I can feed you and your people okay![/quote]
Re: How Much Do You Guys Spend On Women Weekly? by Boogyman557: 12:37pm On Apr 07, 2022
placeofallure:

Hmmmn! There was once a country.
Holly Gram cool exactly my Gee!

der was once a CUNTREE!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

2 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Guys Spend On Women Weekly? by Johel(m): 12:37pm On Apr 07, 2022
SilentQueen:
Stingy Nigerian men!!

Modified!!! For all this broke guys quoting me, it is not my fault you are dating a liability of a woman, go for a standard working lady who will not care about your money thanks!

Get a decent paying job and you won't have to call another man stingy...Guess it's cos u a beggar.

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Guys Spend On Women Weekly? by Zealoy(m): 12:37pm On Apr 07, 2022
I don't spend cause my girl has money, i know how much she spent on me yesterday evening

2 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Guys Spend On Women Weekly? by kunkelhanspeter(m): 12:38pm On Apr 07, 2022
My ex wanted to kill me with billing I just japa now she’s begging me I told her I have a serious relationship.

This new girl she don’t ask me for money her papa and mama still dey alive any money I am giving her is from my mind no pressure just bought her iPhone11 64GB she was so happy that the kind of relationship men need not parasites as girlfriend.
As a man nah we will always cheat one olosho I met on telegram nothing sweet girls pass where are you let me come and pick you. She come see house and nice car she want to work me relationship.
Not up to a week she’s already billing me to take her to spa very expensive one she can’t afford.
I keep wondering what will a normal girl be doing with a lubricant if not olosho?

4 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Guys Spend On Women Weekly? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Apr 07, 2022
AdiokOnoNland:
you're an untamed idiot for saying this. What was the last amount of money you spent on that your clueless boyfriend?
Excuse me! I am not your lazy and broke girlfriends!!! Stupid boy

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Guys Spend On Women Weekly? by Kingjames(m): 12:38pm On Apr 07, 2022
Same procedure here

I spent 100k last year inviting a babe from owerri to lagos to spend a week in a hotel. My wife is at home so cant take her home.

Since then I learnt my bitter lesson

2ndchildhood:
The only time I spend on a girl is when she comes visiting and stay till the next day; just food and money to transport back not more than 2-3k all together, Yes.. and it must be just once a week, accompanied with serious nacking..

Yesterday, I invited her to come.. but on my way home from my normal day hustle, I see one fine correct Jean like that, 3k. I come dey reason, buying this Jean for 3k and flex it for at least six months and wasting it on this girl who go still complain say the money small, which one better pass. You know the rest.

3 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Guys Spend On Women Weekly? by Winters23: 12:39pm On Apr 07, 2022
Iyaebe:
It’s your mentality for me, you need to think and revalue your life

What's wrong with his mentality?

Get the Fvck outa here with your holier than thou nonsense

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Guys Spend On Women Weekly? by tasalanoni(m): 12:41pm On Apr 07, 2022
2ndchildhood:

Atachiri.
Re: How Much Do You Guys Spend On Women Weekly? by na2016: 12:41pm On Apr 07, 2022
Badboibipo:
As for me to God be my witness it’s not more than 5k a month and that’s because I don’t date with women like? Do they admire you, so much so that you toast them and spend on them as per relationship?Or do you carry expensive oloshos for high fees? How much leaves your account for a woman in a week?

So each month, you expose yourself three times to HIV, and other STIs/STDs. Think about your life and family bro.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Do You Guys Spend On Women Weekly? by AsawanaDgreat: 12:42pm On Apr 07, 2022
My wife dey okay for me more than any woman out there, I only spend for my wife, economy hard so make side chicks dey their lane

4 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Guys Spend On Women Weekly? by khalids: 12:42pm On Apr 07, 2022

3 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Guys Spend On Women Weekly? by hardeygbolar(m): 12:43pm On Apr 07, 2022
tragergeorge:
jeans 3k
Na wah o
. E cost abi e too cheap?
Re: How Much Do You Guys Spend On Women Weekly? by aribisala0(m): 12:44pm On Apr 07, 2022
Iyaebe:
Is that what he asked?

And you ? You do not need to think to revalue your own life? See Solomon the wisest man
Cho cho cho na so dem go dey talk like say na dem holy pass. Na dem go dey speak in tongues like say Jesus na dia cousin
Revalue ko Devalue ni
Re: How Much Do You Guys Spend On Women Weekly? by Codes151(m): 12:45pm On Apr 07, 2022
lol... stick to one and reduce the cost...

if ur baba for the girls, u no go fit count....

e get some werey where their own na money money money
Re: How Much Do You Guys Spend On Women Weekly? by aribisala0(m): 12:46pm On Apr 07, 2022
SilentQueen:
Stingy Nigerian men!!

Modified!!! For all this broke guys quoting me, it is not my fault you are dating a liability of a woman, go for a standard working lady who will not care about your money thanks!
But how much do you spend on a man weekly? Why should it be the other way round? WHy not have a line for men in your budget?
Stingy woman
Re: How Much Do You Guys Spend On Women Weekly? by Ovie0816(m): 12:47pm On Apr 07, 2022
Badboibipo:
As for me to God be my witness it’s not more than 5k a month and that’s because I don’t date anybody and I don’t go for all those expensive oloshos as well. I visit the ones that are 2k and that’s like three times a month. I have been scared of relationships because of Billings, I’m not ready to carry anyone’s cross on my shoulders. So my relationship with women is just I come out of my house and they start admiring my face and it never gets past that for years. So I want to understand other guys, what’s your relationship with women like? Do they admire you, so much so that you toast them and spend on them as per relationship?Or do you carry expensive oloshos for high fees? How much leaves your account for a woman in a week?

Na Facebook I de enter go sort myself
Man no need stress!
Re: How Much Do You Guys Spend On Women Weekly? by 24brains(m): 12:47pm On Apr 07, 2022
Badboibipo:
you probably get a discount on olosho because they are the only honest women that tell you the price upfront
Re: How Much Do You Guys Spend On Women Weekly? by Kingjames(m): 12:49pm On Apr 07, 2022
U bahd
Oturatetuala:
None because in sebia, all man for himself.

We go to eatry I buy my food, you buy yours too, only if I wish to pay for u.

If na cigarette we can smoke till mama calls.
Re: How Much Do You Guys Spend On Women Weekly? by MichaelSokoto(m): 12:49pm On Apr 07, 2022
SilentQueen:
shuuuuuu shocked
Mr. Man not all women are broke ass!! I can feed you and your people okay!

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Guys Spend On Women Weekly? by BigYash: 12:49pm On Apr 07, 2022
Truvelisback:
If u do the same for ur man, will u die?
Ask her o.. You dey mind them.. Entitlement mentality wen dey ruin them these days..
Re: How Much Do You Guys Spend On Women Weekly? by MedicH: 12:50pm On Apr 07, 2022
Iyaebe:

nothing to rethink and re-evaluate. there is no gain for him there in dating anybody because before someone is useful to themselves, they have to be useful to another. instead of carrying an unfortunate non-useful leech in the name of a girlfriend who will tell u that number one gift of dating her is to send her money without being asked, he chose a path for himself.
Re: How Much Do You Guys Spend On Women Weekly? by sgtponzihater1(m): 12:50pm On Apr 07, 2022
Roughly 150k if I work out the maths. All will be well in any case

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Guys Spend On Women Weekly? by Aboguede(m): 12:50pm On Apr 07, 2022
Interesting topic
Re: How Much Do You Guys Spend On Women Weekly? by MichaelSokoto(m): 12:53pm On Apr 07, 2022
DAALHAJI:
sum total of N91,247.00 weekly
mek una clear road 4 Alhaji wey sabi!
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote / Nigerian Man Paralyzed By An Accident, Narrates How He Met And Married His Wife / How To Attract A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.