Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,297 members, 7,839,463 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Women in The Military Lack Manners And Disrespectful. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women in The Military Lack Manners And Disrespectful. (3982 Views)

Can My Disrespectful & Unsubmissive Girlfriend Change After Marriage? / My Girlfriend Talks To Me In A Disrespectful Manner / An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women in The Military Lack Manners And Disrespectful. by Sureplug123(m): 12:08am On Apr 08, 2022
CharlotteFlair:
Well informed yes. One, no.
alright. Adiós

1 Like

Re: Women in The Military Lack Manners And Disrespectful. by Cousin9999: 1:52am On Apr 08, 2022
Fake.
Re: Women in The Military Lack Manners And Disrespectful. by Bobbyjay001(m): 7:07am On Apr 08, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:

Lol can sleep and death be compared

Colonel is like death
While master warrant officer is like sleep
I hope you understand my sarcasm

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here

Please, elucidate more comprehensively. I nor get Abeg
Re: Women in The Military Lack Manners And Disrespectful. by Dshocker(m): 7:29am On Apr 08, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:

Shey you dey whine yourself ni

Tell a military man to slap his superiors child who is a civilian and see what will happen to him.

A military man will never support a civilian over his own fellow, yet as a military man you may be dismissed or thrown to I.H.L for doing as little as pushing your wife during an argument( except she no report you na im remain ). Baba no let me vex oh, if you know nothing about military life just view the post and don’t comment.

Bloody civilian calm down,apart from your mom,whom is married to a military man (automatically makes her one) the rest of you guys his children are civilians
Re: Women in The Military Lack Manners And Disrespectful. by Orgasmgiver123(m): 7:51am On Apr 08, 2022
Dshocker:

Bloody civilian calm down,apart from your mom,whom is married to a military man (automatically makes her one) the rest of you guys his children are civilians

It is obvious you know nothing
Please don’t quote me again
Re: Women in The Military Lack Manners And Disrespectful. by ImaIma1(f): 7:52am On Apr 08, 2022
yinkaOdutuyo:
This is my experience:

I'm a student of NOUN Mushin study centre to be precise.

So I went to write exam at VI the Hqtrs for Lagos. If you know NOUN at VI very well you'll know there is a mini military base immediately after the school.

So I went inside the military base to do some photocopies when I entered I saw military men on the gate, they didn't even say Jack, I just greeted them and passed.

So as I was coming back I saw some military ladies at the gate, immediately i got close to them:

One of them said oga come here, where you dey come from?

Where you noisemask? I was confused and don't even know what to say, the next thing one of them said, we'll carry you go inside now go do wetin go make you sweat.

At that moment I was just blank for some seconds I wanted to ask go do what?

But those ladies are already threatening and shouting at me. So as they saw people noticing what's going on as people were entering and coming out of the base, they just calm down and I just rush out of the gate and left.

I'll just advice civilians to stay away from the military...

This is a normal thing that soldiers do, not necessarily the females alone. Seems like it's part of their training. They would shout "who goes there" "you wan buy job".

They do it to "bloody civilians" a lot. I attended a military boarding school, so I can say it's not a female thing. But when a female soldier wants to be wicked, she will finish work.
Re: Women in The Military Lack Manners And Disrespectful. by 2braithe: 8:07am On Apr 08, 2022
CharlotteFlair:
I'm sorry to say you are lying.

If the Ogas date them, it's not a crime.

You are just scared of backlash from the authority Incase she's already dating an Oga...a relationship that's not approved within the establishment.

I love soldier girls. I love strong independent women.
I for one will never pack to the house of a woman.When I'm not mad!

Secondly,if oga date then, it's not a crime?
Ogas that are mostly married o.Ogas don't even date them,they use them for sex.

Even when married,oga can still be sharing her with you.
Re: Women in The Military Lack Manners And Disrespectful. by CharlotteFlair: 8:10am On Apr 08, 2022
2braithe:

I for one will never park to the house of a woman.When I'm not mad!

Secondly,if oga date then, it's not a crime?
Ogas that are mostly married o.Ogas don't even date them,they use them for sex.

Even when married,oga can still be sharing her with you.
You have been noticed.
Re: Women in The Military Lack Manners And Disrespectful. by Dshocker(m): 8:32am On Apr 08, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:

It is obvious you know nothing
Please don’t quote me again

Bloody civilian
Re: Women in The Military Lack Manners And Disrespectful. by seanwilliam(m): 8:51am On Apr 08, 2022
Women are not good with power..

If u really want to dominate, make sure she’s inferior to u in aspect that deals with power e.g financial , physical , position etc
Re: Women in The Military Lack Manners And Disrespectful. by 2braithe: 10:20am On Apr 08, 2022
Dshocker:

Bloody civilian

Una wey no be bloody civilian,why bandits dey dislodge una?
Re: Women in The Military Lack Manners And Disrespectful. by Brownshoe: 11:43am On Apr 08, 2022
Johnnycastro18:
" One of them said oga come here, where you dey come from?

Where you nosemask? I was confused and don't even know what to say, the next thing one of them said, we'll carry you go inside now go do wetin go make you sweat. " shocked shocked, many things can make a man sweat oh, are you thinking what am thinking? grin grin grin
you dey read my mind, maybe they wan fu. Ck op, they mean no harm
Re: Women in The Military Lack Manners And Disrespectful. by Nobody: 11:49am On Apr 08, 2022
Brownshoe:
you dey read my mind, maybe they wan fu. Ck op, they mean no harm
most of them are sex starve now, work no they give them time for men...op for follow them go inside go confirm something,him just fuckup grin grin.

1 Like

Re: Women in The Military Lack Manners And Disrespectful. by Orgasmgiver123(m): 2:26pm On Apr 08, 2022
Dshocker:

Bloody civilian

No need to be pained bro
Just run along
Re: Women in The Military Lack Manners And Disrespectful. by Orgasmgiver123(m): 2:28pm On Apr 08, 2022
2braithe:

Una wey no be bloody civilian,why bandits dey dislodge una?
No mind the mumu
If you check am well, e fit be say na man o war the werey be oh

Re: Women in The Military Lack Manners And Disrespectful. by Orgasmgiver123(m): 2:33pm On Apr 08, 2022
Dshocker:

I didn’t even read this post well before
So getting married to a military man automatically makes you a military woman. Lol
Oga private, Carry kala give your wife make she enter fagure forest or mainoc bush nau.
Them go just nack the ekuke shot.

Re: Women in The Military Lack Manners And Disrespectful. by Nobody: 2:35pm On Apr 08, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:

If i hear say their destined husbands dey barracks

Soldier boys no dey gree marry them, because most of them na oga cum bags. Abeg that one na story for another day jare. Na only like 3 percent out of hundred dey see husband marry for barracks

So na all the military women wey ogas don fvck Wetin go happen if any of them refuse?
Re: Women in The Military Lack Manners And Disrespectful. by Orgasmgiver123(m): 2:44pm On Apr 08, 2022
Senomi:

So na all the military women wey ogas don fvck Wetin go happen if any of them refuse?
No get me wrong oh
No be all, but na mostly the ugly or over religious ones oga no dey reason at all. in fact nobody dey reason their matter self.

Anyone wey refuse, them go just dey give her hard time like say na she kill jesus, till she go dance to oga music

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help, I Were Intimate With My Best Friend's Girlfriend / Can A Man And Woman Be Close Friends Without Having Anything In Mind ? / Why Did You Choose Him Or Her Out Of All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.