Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,024 members, 7,838,571 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

Women in The Military Lack Manners And Disrespectful. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women in The Military Lack Manners And Disrespectful. (3977 Views)

Can My Disrespectful & Unsubmissive Girlfriend Change After Marriage? / My Girlfriend Talks To Me In A Disrespectful Manner / An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women in The Military Lack Manners And Disrespectful. by Truvelisback(m): 1:27pm On Apr 07, 2022
yinkaOdutuyo:
This is my experience:

I'm a student of NOUN Mushin study centre to be precise.

So I went to write exam at VI the Hqtrs for Lagos. If you know NOUN at VI very well you'll know there is a mini military base immediately after the school.

So I went inside the military base to do some photocopies when I entered I saw military men on the gate, they didn't even say Jack, I just greeted them and passed.

So as I was coming back I saw some military ladies at the gate, immediately i got close to them:

One of them said oga come here, where you dey come from?

Where you noisemask? I was confused and don't even know what to say, the next thing one of them said, we'll carry you go inside now go do wetin go make you sweat.

At that moment I was just blank for some seconds I wanted to ask go do what?

But those ladies are already threatening and shouting at me. So as they saw people noticing what's going on as people were entering and coming out of the base, they just calm down and I just rush out of the gate and left.

I'll just advice civilians to stay away from the military...
I wasn't there with u but i am very sure one of the ladies or some of them weren't putting on Facemask.
Re: Women in The Military Lack Manners And Disrespectful. by 2braithe: 1:30pm On Apr 07, 2022
QuinModah:
You pass an officer in their turf, you greet, SIMPLE!

Didn't you read how he wasn't allowed to speak before bombarding him?
Re: Women in The Military Lack Manners And Disrespectful. by angelEmade: 1:35pm On Apr 07, 2022
Johnnycastro18:
" One of them said oga come here, where you dey come from?

Where you nosemask? I was confused and don't even know what to say, the next thing one of them said, we'll carry you go inside now go do wetin go make you sweat. " shocked shocked, many things can make a man sweat oh, are you thinking what am thinking? grin grin grin
You gerrit!

1 Like

Re: Women in The Military Lack Manners And Disrespectful. by Nobody: 1:39pm On Apr 07, 2022
angelEmade:

You gerrit!
some men too they fear, I have met some military ladies that are so nice. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Women in The Military Lack Manners And Disrespectful. by angelEmade: 2:03pm On Apr 07, 2022
Johnnycastro18:
some men too they fear, I have met some military ladies that are so nice. cheesy cheesy
I think it all depends on how person take compose himself na. But true true most military ladies no get joy o
Re: Women in The Military Lack Manners And Disrespectful. by yinkaOdutuyo: 2:05pm On Apr 07, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:
They are always very rude

I grew up in the barracks, so i know of their bad characters

Back in 2018, (we already left the barracks by then, but our Dad was still serving in the north)
I was driving my mum and lil bro to see our former neighbors that are still in the barracks, as we got to the gate, we greeted the soldiers we met there, some of them still recognise us. Few seconds after we passed the gate, This private soldier girl ran straight to us and was asking funny questions like “ na who una wan go meet, who get this car, you sure say you no be yahoo yahoo”. My mum told her that we once lived in this barracks, we moved out in 2014. She started asking funny questions again like “ why una park commot for barracks, una go posting, abi them dismiss una papa”. I said God forbid make them dismiss our papa, she asked what my dad’s rank is and i told her he is a master warrant officer. She didn’t believe, so she asked us to come down from the car, my barrack boy spirit came back upon me immediately, i told her that even C.O no fit tell us make we come down, she started shouting and saying she will make me and my lil bro sweat, we told her “ them no born you well”. Two other female soldiers came too and were siding her, my mum was just smiling, later a corporal on duty came, he knows us very well, he started scolding the girls, he told the first girl to go and report herself in the guard room that she was harassing a master warrant officer’s family. He apologised to us and told us to go where we were going. As we were coming back, we purposely passed the front of the guard room to see if we’ll see the disrespectful vagabond, lo and behold, we saw her clearing grass, my lil bro even waved at her.

What if our dad is not a soldier man or what if someone we know wasn’t at the gate, that is how that girl will make us feel less of humans.

If you give certain people power, they will misuse it on weaker people

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here

They're just somehow
Re: Women in The Military Lack Manners And Disrespectful. by Nobody: 2:08pm On Apr 07, 2022
angelEmade:

I think it all depends on how person take compose himself na. But true true most military ladies no get joy o
sha you are right. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Women in The Military Lack Manners And Disrespectful. by CharlotteFlair: 2:18pm On Apr 07, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:

If i hear say their destined husbands dey barracks

Soldier boys no dey gree marry them, because most of them na oga cum bags. Abeg that one na story for another day jare. Na only like 3 percent out of hundred dey see husband marry for barracks

I'm sorry to say you are lying.

Soldier women marry soldiers, police, civilians, Navy and civil defense every day.

They are not looking for husband at all. Na Dem dey rush them.

Not in the Nigeria of today where men are looking for bread winners. These girls already have accomodation and a a secure job, so her suitor won't worry about that again.

Some have been to foreign missions and came back with small change, which is usually big in the eyes of her suitors.

The only problem you guys have with soldier girls is just fear. Because she's not your regular weak girls that you can treat anyhow. They are assertive and fearless. You are just weak around her as a civilian.

If the Ogas date them, it's not a crime.

You are just scared of backlash from the authority Incase she's already dating an Oga...a relationship that's not approved within the establishment.

I love soldier girls. I love strong independent women.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women in The Military Lack Manners And Disrespectful. by CharlotteFlair: 2:22pm On Apr 07, 2022
Kuriosmynd:
They are sluuts too...their Oga use them like toilet
You think so? They work with men everyday. It's only normal for you to think this way as an outsider.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women in The Military Lack Manners And Disrespectful. by Orgasmgiver123(m): 2:28pm On Apr 07, 2022
CharlotteFlair:

Soldier women marry soldiers, police, civilians, Navy and civil defense every day.

Not in the Nigeria of today where men are looking for bread winners. These girls already have accomodation and a a secure job, so her suitor won't worry about that again.

Some have been to foreign missions and came back with small change, which is usually big in the eyes of her suitors.

The only problem you guys have with soldier girls is just fear. Because she's not your regular weak girls that you can treat anyhow. They are assertive and fearless. You are just weak around her as a civilian.

You are just scared of backlash from the authority Incase she's already dating an Oga...a relationship that's not approved within the establishment.

When i saw lying I didn’t even bother to read anymore

You are free to believe anything you like

4 Likes

Re: Women in The Military Lack Manners And Disrespectful. by Orgasmgiver123(m): 2:30pm On Apr 07, 2022
Dizzyyish:

Cc orgasmgiver123 bigrocky fahdiga
If you give children power it will quickly go to their heads because they have little self-control.

Women and children want freedom but they can't control themselves. They'll hurt themselves and others in the process.

You are fully on point
Re: Women in The Military Lack Manners And Disrespectful. by CharlotteFlair: 2:40pm On Apr 07, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:

I bet you'd be back.
Re: Women in The Military Lack Manners And Disrespectful. by Orgasmgiver123(m): 2:45pm On Apr 07, 2022
CharlotteFlair:
I bet you'd be back.

I hear you

Re: Women in The Military Lack Manners And Disrespectful. by CharlotteFlair: 2:47pm On Apr 07, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:

I hear you

I told you guys he'd be back! grin
They always do.
Re: Women in The Military Lack Manners And Disrespectful. by yuping(m): 2:49pm On Apr 07, 2022
undecided don't use few to judge all.

1 Like

Re: Women in The Military Lack Manners And Disrespectful. by Orgasmgiver123(m): 2:51pm On Apr 07, 2022
CharlotteFlair:
I told you guys he'd be back! grin
They always do.
Yea
I came back because i own the keys to the gate

Re: Women in The Military Lack Manners And Disrespectful. by house10s2: 3:09pm On Apr 07, 2022
yinkaOdutuyo:
This is my experience:

I'm a student of NOUN Mushin study centre to be precise.

So I went to write exam at VI the Hqtrs for Lagos. If you know NOUN at VI very well you'll know there is a mini military base immediately after the school.

So I went inside the military base to do some photocopies when I entered I saw military men on the gate, they didn't even say Jack, I just greeted them and passed.

So as I was coming back I saw some military ladies at the gate, immediately i got close to them:

One of them said oga come here, where you dey come from?

Where you noisemask? I was confused and don't even know what to say, the next thing one of them said, we'll carry you go inside now go do wetin go make you sweat.

At that moment I was just blank for some seconds I wanted to ask go do what?

But those ladies are already threatening and shouting at me. So as they saw people noticing what's going on as people were entering and coming out of the base, they just calm down and I just rush out of the gate and left.

I'll just advice civilians to stay away from the military...

we'll carry you go inside now go do wetin go make you sweat. if na me I go lick mouth smile n say oya na
Re: Women in The Military Lack Manners And Disrespectful. by Bobbyjay001(m): 3:22pm On Apr 07, 2022
Don't mind them. They want to be forming. They are power drunk and waiting for the next victim to unleash their femine venom on l.

I dated a lady l,now a woman before I got married. She lived all her life in the barracks because her late dad was a soldier.

We bleeped so we'll that we even did on top log wood in a sawmill industry while coming from a night concert.

I got married and she was enlisted into the Nigerian army. A few years after my wedding, she still called and texted me to come f$$k her while she was In Jos but I used my number 6 declined.

Now, she seldom reply my messages on Facebook. But me, I care less.
Re: Women in The Military Lack Manners And Disrespectful. by Bobbyjay001(m): 3:27pm On Apr 07, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:

Back in 2018, (we already left the barracks by then, but our Dad was still serving in the north)
I was driving my mum and lil bro to see our former neighbors that are still in the barracks, as we got to the gate, we greeted the soldiers we met there, some of them still recognise us. Few seconds after we passed the gate, This private soldier girl ran straight to us and was asking funny questions like “ na who una wan go meet, who get this car, you sure say you no be yahoo yahoo”. My mum told her that we once lived in this barracks, we moved out in 2014. She started asking funny questions again like “ why una park commot for barracks, una go posting, abi them dismiss una papa”. I said God forbid make them dismiss our papa, she asked what my dad’s rank is and i told her he is a master warrant officer. She didn’t believe, so she asked us to come down from the car, my barrack boy spirit came back upon me immediately, i told her that even C.O no fit tell us make we come down, she started shouting and saying she will make me and my lil bro sweat, we told her “ them no born you well”. Two other female soldiers came too and were siding her, my mum was just smiling, later a corporal on duty came, he knows us very well, he started scolding the girls, he told the first girl to go and report herself in the guard room that she was harassing a master warrant officer’s family. He apologised to us and told us to go where we were going. As we were coming back, we purposely passed the front of the guard room to see if we’ll see the disrespectful vagabond, lo and behold, we saw her clearing grass, my lil bro even waved at her.

What if our dad is not a soldier man or what if someone we know wasn’t at the gate, that is how that girl will make us feel less of humans.

Is Master warrant superior to colonel?
Re: Women in The Military Lack Manners And Disrespectful. by Dshocker(m): 3:46pm On Apr 07, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:

You mean a master warrant officer?

I find your story inconsistent,because there is no way a military man will side a civilian over his or her fellow officer

2 Likes

Re: Women in The Military Lack Manners And Disrespectful. by SEGLIZ: 3:57pm On Apr 07, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:

you remind of my experience at the NPF State HQ in Abeokuta (this isn't synonymous of Nigerian Military but Armed Uniformed Personnel generally).

I found myself at the HQ in respect of a childhood friend (whose dad was also a retired police officer) to assist another friend of his with the certificate of his older brother tinted vehicle.

right outside the gate the Mobile Police Officers scanned the vehicle clean, cleared us to go in, zoom we went through the gate ignoring the quarter guard inside the gate. the shout of stop repeatedly brought us to a stop.

then came this constable, questioned our presence of which we told him our purpose. during his perusal of the vehicle, the friend I came to help out in respect of my childhood friend, quarried myself and the older bro (speaking in Yoruba, sé ògbéni yi gbó yòòbá?meaning does this man understand yoruba?) Ope only want to establish an easier means of communication nothing more.

to my surprise the office made a mess of the whole thing and got messed up. he charge towards Ope who was on the drivers seat and his big bro on the passenger side next to him. what do you mean? are you referring to me? come down here. those were his words in full aggression.

they were trying to explain and apologize, when my temper flared. my reason been I saw their innocence and fear likewise remembering my growing up in that same barrack.

I remembered my first sentence to him 'you must be a beast' I said. his attention returned to me at the owner seat where was, he was rushing over like an hurricane pulling it's last attempt at destruction.

I no allow the idiot come I don open door dey ready ham. on approaching I told him you must be a mad man, questioning what is wrong in asking if you are a Yoruba man.

during the heat a superior officer of his an inspector rush down trying to calm the situation, I remembered him telling me to quiet and my response was (God forgive me), 'you can't control your dog yet you expect you will control me'.

na so the oga face ham shout ham down make him keep quiet before him stop. the officer asked what happened I told him only for to apologize then gave a passage.

within me I was just like, if nobi dis gate we stay dey play ball wey dey this joint!? Ope was just like what would they have done without me, I could but pity this civilians again.

within the idiotic officer he taught this were daddy's boys, that had access to their fathers car, not knowing this were grown married men.

the Nigerian Armed men need be brought to civility by training and retraining them. my major refusing the to pick the job back them. a couple of friends that joined are rather inspector, ASP/DSP as we speak but no regrets for job has been bastardised beyond imagination.

1 Like

Re: Women in The Military Lack Manners And Disrespectful. by Carot: 4:00pm On Apr 07, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:

I swear oh
I guess the lack of husband is another reason why they are always furious
you get any military girl number make I scatter her puna
Re: Women in The Military Lack Manners And Disrespectful. by CharlotteFlair: 5:53pm On Apr 07, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:

Yea
I came back because i own the keys to the gate

Ok ok ok!

You can go now please. cheesy
Gateman grin

1 Like

Re: Women in The Military Lack Manners And Disrespectful. by CharlotteFlair: 5:57pm On Apr 07, 2022
Bobbyjay001:
Don't mind them. They want to be forming. They are power drunk and waiting for the next victim to unleash their femine venom on l.

I dated a lady l,now a woman before I got married. She lived all her life in the barracks because her late dad was a soldier.

We bleeped so we'll that we even did on top log wood in a sawmill industry while coming from a night concert.

I got married and she was enlisted into the Nigerian army. A few years after my wedding, she still called and texted me to come f$$k her while she was In Jos but I used my number 6 declined.

Now, she seldom reply my messages on Facebook. But me, I care less.
This should earn you a lifetime achievement award

1 Like

Re: Women in The Military Lack Manners And Disrespectful. by Bobbyjay001(m): 7:41pm On Apr 07, 2022
CharlotteFlair:
This should earn you a lifetime achievement award

Which award? I don't give a damn.
Re: Women in The Military Lack Manners And Disrespectful. by Orgasmgiver123(m): 10:14pm On Apr 07, 2022
CharlotteFlair:
Ok ok ok!

You can go now please. cheesy
Gateman grin

Sure cheesy
House girl grin
Re: Women in The Military Lack Manners And Disrespectful. by Orgasmgiver123(m): 10:15pm On Apr 07, 2022
Carot:
you get any military girl number make I scatter her puna

Puna kee you there
E be like say na soured puna you wan chop abi

Re: Women in The Military Lack Manners And Disrespectful. by Orgasmgiver123(m): 10:28pm On Apr 07, 2022
SEGLIZ:
you remind of my experience at the NPF State HQ in Abeokuta (this isn't synonymous of Nigerian Military but Armed Uniformed Personnel generally).

I found myself at the HQ in respect of a childhood friend (whose dad was also a retired police officer) to assist another friend of his with the certificate of his older brother tinted vehicle.

right outside the gate the Mobile Police Officers scanned the vehicle clean, cleared us to go in, zoom we went through the gate ignoring the quarter guard inside the gate. the shout of stop repeatedly brought us to a stop.

then came this constable, questioned our presence of which we told him our purpose. during his perusal of the vehicle, the friend I came to help out in respect of my childhood friend, quarried myself and the older bro (speaking in Yoruba, sé ògbéni yi gbó yòòbá?meaning does this man understand yoruba?) Ope only want to establish an easier means of communication nothing more.

to my surprise the office made a mess of the whole thing and got messed up. he charge towards Ope who was on the drivers seat and his big bro on the passenger side next to him. what do you mean? are you referring to me? come down here. those were his words in full aggression.

they were trying to explain and apologize, when my temper flared. my reason been I saw their innocence and fear likewise remembering my growing up in that same barrack.

I remembered my first sentence to him 'you must be a beast' I said. his attention returned to me at the owner seat where was, he was rushing over like an hurricane pulling it's last attempt at destruction.

I no allow the idiot come I don open door dey ready ham. on approaching I told him you must be a mad man, questioning what is wrong in asking if you are a Yoruba man.

during the heat a superior officer of his an inspector rush down trying to calm the situation, I remembered him telling me to quiet and my response was (God forgive me), 'you can't control your dog yet you expect you will control me'.

na so the oga face ham shout ham down make him keep quiet before him stop. the officer asked what happened I told him only for to apologize then gave a passage.

within me I was just like, if nobi dis gate we stay dey play ball wey dey this joint!? Ope was just like what would they have done without me, I could but pity this civilians again.

within the idiotic officer he taught this were daddy's boys, that had access to their fathers car, not knowing this were grown married men.

the Nigerian Armed men need be brought to civility by training and retraining them. my major refusing the to pick the job back them. a couple of friends that joined are rather inspector, ASP/DSP as we speak but no regrets for job has been bastardised beyond imagination.

The “you cant control your dog” part weak me.
Nigerian armed men and women need to go through sanity checks, IQ tests communication tests and all sorts of tests to ensure they are fit to defend the civilians not bully and dehumanise them.

Only God knows what would have happened to your guys if you weren’t there.
Nigerian no balance, army go flog civilian, police go flog civilian, civil defence go flog civilian, even man o war too done dey flog people.
Re: Women in The Military Lack Manners And Disrespectful. by Orgasmgiver123(m): 10:34pm On Apr 07, 2022
Dshocker:

You mean a master warrant officer?

I find your story inconsistent,because there is no way a military man will side a civilian over his or her fellow officer

Shey you dey whine yourself ni

Tell a military man to slap his superiors child who is a civilian and see what will happen to him.

A military man will never support a civilian over his own fellow, yet as a military man you may be dismissed or thrown to I.H.L for doing as little as pushing your wife during an argument( except she no report you na im remain ). Baba no let me vex oh, if you know nothing about military life just view the post and don’t comment.

Re: Women in The Military Lack Manners And Disrespectful. by Orgasmgiver123(m): 10:42pm On Apr 07, 2022
Bobbyjay001:

Is Master warrant superior to colonel?

Lol can sleep and death be compared

Colonel is like death
While master warrant officer is like sleep
I hope you understand my sarcasm

Re: Women in The Military Lack Manners And Disrespectful. by Sureplug123(m): 11:25pm On Apr 07, 2022
CharlotteFlair:

seems you are well informed. Are you one?
Re: Women in The Military Lack Manners And Disrespectful. by CharlotteFlair: 11:27pm On Apr 07, 2022
Sureplug123:
seems you are well informed. Are you one?
Well informed yes. One, no.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It That Ladies Of Nowadays Cannot Marry A Born Again Christian? / DJ Cuppy New Fiancee Ryan Taylor Involved In A Relationship With Fiona Michelle / Pastor Kumuyi Weds Administrator Of The Deeper Life Bible Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.