Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,315 members, 7,829,754 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Lesson From The Jada Pinkett And Will Smith Marriage Saga - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lesson From The Jada Pinkett And Will Smith Marriage Saga (30748 Views)

Jada Pinkett Smith Admits She "Never" Wanted To Marry Will Smith / What Is So Special About Jada Pinkett / Who Is This Clueless Boy? Learn A Lesson From His Stupidity [Picture +18] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lesson From The Jada Pinkett And Will Smith Marriage Saga by Jadeds22: 1:27pm On Apr 07, 2022
Ok
Re: Lesson From The Jada Pinkett And Will Smith Marriage Saga by posty56: 1:27pm On Apr 07, 2022
v
Re: Lesson From The Jada Pinkett And Will Smith Marriage Saga by Northboi: 1:27pm On Apr 07, 2022
Re: Lesson From The Jada Pinkett And Will Smith Marriage Saga by obedience4(m): 1:28pm On Apr 07, 2022
Loving a woman and taking her side is a good and noble thing. But when you start going to the extremes then you have a problem..
Because when Chris rock said the joke will Smith was smiling when he saw his wife reaction he foolishly decide to go ballistic..
In as much you love a woman, it doesn't makes you stupid and makes decision that will affect you.

16 Likes

Re: Lesson From The Jada Pinkett And Will Smith Marriage Saga by 22o62021: 1:28pm On Apr 07, 2022
[img][/img]
Re: Lesson From The Jada Pinkett And Will Smith Marriage Saga by Crafteck1: 1:28pm On Apr 07, 2022
M
Re: Lesson From The Jada Pinkett And Will Smith Marriage Saga by Tiana06(f): 1:28pm On Apr 07, 2022
Re: Lesson From The Jada Pinkett And Will Smith Marriage Saga by sisisioge: 1:28pm On Apr 07, 2022
E pain me fa....Will is actually obsessed with her. How lame and sad. A whole Will brought to his knees because of this woman....chai, I dont want to love or be loved senseless like this o. It is well.

11 Likes

Re: Lesson From The Jada Pinkett And Will Smith Marriage Saga by oninfo: 1:29pm On Apr 07, 2022
Don't mess too much with the emotions of an ADDer
Re: Lesson From The Jada Pinkett And Will Smith Marriage Saga by SEGLIZ: 1:30pm On Apr 07, 2022
tuoac
Re: Lesson From The Jada Pinkett And Will Smith Marriage Saga by lexy2014: 1:30pm On Apr 07, 2022
989900:
Jada knows how to manipulate men. #grandmaster

She doesn't. From the story, was she able to manipulate Tupac? Will Smith made himself available for manipulation

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lesson From The Jada Pinkett And Will Smith Marriage Saga by PortHarcourtcit(m): 1:31pm On Apr 07, 2022
2pac will forever be in her heart and not Smith... That's why she be satisfied with Smith nomatter what Smit does...
Re: Lesson From The Jada Pinkett And Will Smith Marriage Saga by Adex2442: 1:31pm On Apr 07, 2022
K
Re: Lesson From The Jada Pinkett And Will Smith Marriage Saga by TheKingIsHere: 1:32pm On Apr 07, 2022
All nairaland SIMPS should learn and not be like Will smith

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lesson From The Jada Pinkett And Will Smith Marriage Saga by meedoLock(m): 1:32pm On Apr 07, 2022
I wonder how some men goes into a relationship knowing fully well that the other gender mind is still split somewhere else.......

How can you cope with this psychologically?

And you want to enjoy the relationship?

Will can not eat and still have it na.

White men Sha, o wrong na

3 Likes

Re: Lesson From The Jada Pinkett And Will Smith Marriage Saga by Maxxim: 1:32pm On Apr 07, 2022
More live to y'all REDPILLERS

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lesson From The Jada Pinkett And Will Smith Marriage Saga by SIMONEKPA7: 1:33pm On Apr 07, 2022
Lesson, never be a Simp

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lesson From The Jada Pinkett And Will Smith Marriage Saga by 7Randall: 1:34pm On Apr 07, 2022
The only lesson is don't marry a toxic woman who is obssessed with another man.

12 Likes

Re: Lesson From The Jada Pinkett And Will Smith Marriage Saga by Nobody: 1:34pm On Apr 07, 2022
I lost all respect for WIll Smith even before the oscar melee. A man who lets other men sleep with his wife with full consent is not worthy of any acknowledgement. More despicable than a gay!!!

22 Likes

Re: Lesson From The Jada Pinkett And Will Smith Marriage Saga by eazzzy1(m): 1:34pm On Apr 07, 2022
She would still have cheated on Tu pac if they lasted long. Obviously, Pac never committed to her. You want to keep someone’s heart? don’t commit. Even if they find commitment elsewhere, you will forever be in their heart.

The same way August Alsina loved her so much because she didn’t commit to him. If Will had died 5 years into their marriage she probably would be painting a picture of the perfect love they shared too.

I don’t blame her for the Will Smith slap though, that’s all on him. He wasn’t defending her, he was defending his ego.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lesson From The Jada Pinkett And Will Smith Marriage Saga by MichaelSokoto(m): 1:35pm On Apr 07, 2022
Will, one of my mentors, fall my hand!
angry

4 Likes

Re: Lesson From The Jada Pinkett And Will Smith Marriage Saga by bikefab(m): 1:35pm On Apr 07, 2022
It is a SIMPle matter.

4 Likes

Re: Lesson From The Jada Pinkett And Will Smith Marriage Saga by We4all: 1:35pm On Apr 07, 2022
Kingozymandias:
I mean this lady still.kept.the love letters she and Tuoac exchanged in secondary school till date...tu9ac wrote her poems when they wher elittle kids and she still has them till today

Agbaya, she and Pac never had a romantic relationship. She likened their friendship to a father and daughter relationship.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lesson From The Jada Pinkett And Will Smith Marriage Saga by ALFADOS(m): 1:37pm On Apr 07, 2022
No case for my big willi

1 Like

Re: Lesson From The Jada Pinkett And Will Smith Marriage Saga by Terrier99: 1:37pm On Apr 07, 2022
We4all:

Agbaya, she and Pac never had a romantic relationship. She likened their friendship to a father and daughter relationship.

Just like she and Will have a Brother and Sister relationship. grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lesson From The Jada Pinkett And Will Smith Marriage Saga by AFONJAPIG(m): 1:38pm On Apr 07, 2022
Will Simp Smith is the kind of 100 yards material husband every Nigeria nightmare, sorry ladies will wish as lifetime partner

10 Likes

Re: Lesson From The Jada Pinkett And Will Smith Marriage Saga by Kingozymandias(m): 1:39pm On Apr 07, 2022
[s]
Unshackled:
you liberal hypocrital fools will always make a molehill out of nothing.

First off, the incident was staged! It's fake.

Secondly if it weren't, you don't joke with the looks of a man's wife to the world I'm his presence.

There's no difference between liberals and Satanists. You don't have tradition, or science or culture.

All you have is sentiment and and deception.

The devil here is the ugly Chris rock who doesn't have any respect for people's wife.

But pinket has always been a vulva-itching hoe and Smith a high profile simp.
[/s]

I stopped reading your trash when I saw where you showed your stupidity to the world by saying it was fake . Your are a drugged out imbecïle

Bye

8 Likes

Re: Lesson From The Jada Pinkett And Will Smith Marriage Saga by Kingozymandias(m): 1:40pm On Apr 07, 2022
We4all:

You are a big mumu , bigge rmumu than will smith

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

After Series Of Heart Break, I Am Confused / Which Number Is Best Arrangement? / Four Reasons You're Yet To Find A Serious Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.