Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,381 members, 7,829,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Lesson From The Jada Pinkett And Will Smith Marriage Saga - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lesson From The Jada Pinkett And Will Smith Marriage Saga (30749 Views)

Jada Pinkett Smith Admits She "Never" Wanted To Marry Will Smith / What Is So Special About Jada Pinkett / Who Is This Clueless Boy? Learn A Lesson From His Stupidity [Picture +18] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lesson From The Jada Pinkett And Will Smith Marriage Saga by whirlout: 1:42pm On Apr 07, 2022
In Future's voice, "SHE BELONGS TO THE STREET" and to Will Smith, Simping comes at a huge cost

5 Likes

Re: Lesson From The Jada Pinkett And Will Smith Marriage Saga by Lumig: 1:42pm On Apr 07, 2022
cheesy
Re: Lesson From The Jada Pinkett And Will Smith Marriage Saga by CAPSLOCKED: 1:43pm On Apr 07, 2022
SHE NEVER HAD ANY FEELINGS FOR WILL AND THAT WAS WHY SHE BROUGHT UP THE OPEN MARRIAGE BUSINESS FROM DAY ONE. SHE'S MARRIED AND FAITHFUL DESPITE SLEEPING WITH A NEW MAN EVERY WEEK BECAUSE THEIR AGREEMENT MEANS SHE'S FREE TO SHAG ANY OR ALL OF THE 7 BILLION HUMANS IN THE WORLD cheesy

WILL SMITH = REAL MAN. REAL MAN = LOSER.
AFTER LOSING ENDORSEMENTS AND ROLES CUS OF HIS ACTIONS HE'LL LOSE THE WIFE AND A PART OF HIS FORTUNE. THEN HE LOSES HIS MIND, AND WHO KNOWS WHAT HAPPENS FROM THERE?
IF YOU'RE NOT TRP AWARE YOU'LL SUFFER VERY MUCH AS A MAN.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lesson From The Jada Pinkett And Will Smith Marriage Saga by judedwriter(m): 1:45pm On Apr 07, 2022
Clearly he's obsessed with her. Ain't a healthy relationship.

2 Likes

Re: Lesson From The Jada Pinkett And Will Smith Marriage Saga by Padipadi(m): 1:46pm On Apr 07, 2022
Will Smith is more messed up than Kora Obidi's husband.

6 Likes

Re: Lesson From The Jada Pinkett And Will Smith Marriage Saga by TheRareGem1(f): 1:46pm On Apr 07, 2022
Which lesson..Na so Una go dey copy copy white blindly.
Re: Lesson From The Jada Pinkett And Will Smith Marriage Saga by Nobody: 1:46pm On Apr 07, 2022
Will Smith is a big, stupid simp.
I hope men on this from will listen and stop being bluepilled idiots.
Redpill forever.

5 Likes

Re: Lesson From The Jada Pinkett And Will Smith Marriage Saga by Eriokanmi: 1:46pm On Apr 07, 2022
Kingozymandias:
Lesson:
My own take form this whole thing is

1 it's good to be an alpha male / redpiller , trust me your ex will never ever forget you .all hail @ubunja and @TheGidrepiller

2. If you girl has an ex that even when she tells you about him you realiz ethat guy was super cool , my guy waka leave am

3. I leave the rest for you guys

grin

Guy, edit your post..
Too many blunders seen. Nice Post though

2 Likes

Re: Lesson From The Jada Pinkett And Will Smith Marriage Saga by Nobody: 1:47pm On Apr 07, 2022
CAPSLOCKED:
SHE NEVER HAD ANY FEELINGS FOR WILL AND THAT WAS WHY SHE BROUGHT UP THE OPEN MARRIAGE BUSINESS FROM DAY ONE. SHE'S MARRIED BUT FAITHFUL DESPITE SLEEPING WITH A NEW MAN EVERY WEEK BECAUSE THE CONTRACT OF THEIR AGREEMENT MEANS SHE'S FREE TO SHAG ANY OR ALL OF THE 7 BILLION HUMANS IN THE WORLD cheesy

WILL SMITH = REAL MAN. REAL MAN = LOSER.
AFTER LOSING ENDORSEMENTS AND ROLES CUS OF HIS ACTIONS HE'LL LOSE THE WIFE AND A PART OF HIS FORTUNE. THEN HE LOSES HIS MIND, AND WHO KNOWS WHAT HAPPENS FROM THERE?
IF YOU'RE NOT TRP AWARE YOU'LL SUFFER VERY MUCH AS A MAN.
Facts.
Re: Lesson From The Jada Pinkett And Will Smith Marriage Saga by Nobody: 1:47pm On Apr 07, 2022
I grew up admiring their marriage and wanting similar I won’t lie Will literally looked happier with Jada compared to his first baby momma but all na struggle I’m glad he agreed to work on the project it matured him as an actor but the relationship exposed how all these kinky marriage games you play end up ruining the foundation. Trust is everything and without it you really have nothing.

This is why I don’t tolerate cheating and public disgrace by a spouse because it will never stop some people are addicted to the drama.

I wish they can put their wants aside and just stick together as a couple because I think it is worth it for them to just reserve their bodies for only then. Let’s face it it seems more interesting but the ties that bind us should not unhinge us.
Re: Lesson From The Jada Pinkett And Will Smith Marriage Saga by Exceed15: 1:47pm On Apr 07, 2022
Your so called wife believes in open relationship. She isn't so down with u and yet forming loyal .. what a simp !

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lesson From The Jada Pinkett And Will Smith Marriage Saga by Eriokanmi: 1:48pm On Apr 07, 2022
Padipadi:
I'm telling you. His career ending, just like that over avoidable insults? Common!

1 Like

Re: Lesson From The Jada Pinkett And Will Smith Marriage Saga by Kingozymandias(m): 1:49pm On Apr 07, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Guy, edit your post..
Too many blunders seen. Nice Post though

Done

1 Like

Re: Lesson From The Jada Pinkett And Will Smith Marriage Saga by Tonnyray: 1:49pm On Apr 07, 2022
eazzzy1:
She would still have cheated on Tupac if they lasted long. Obviously If Will had died 5 years into their marriage she would be painting a picture of the perfect love they shared too.
I don’t blame her for the Will Smith slap though, that’s all on him. He wasn’t defending her, he was defending his ego.
You're wisdom personified bro.

4 Likes

Re: Lesson From The Jada Pinkett And Will Smith Marriage Saga by Nobody: 1:50pm On Apr 07, 2022
Sometimes, you just have to let go and break your promises when the relationship is not particularly healthy.
After all, your happiness matters most. Will Smith is just trying too hard and this entanglement will keep getting him more bad press or media. Let go Smith! You deserve better.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lesson From The Jada Pinkett And Will Smith Marriage Saga by Kingozymandias(m): 1:51pm On Apr 07, 2022
Padipadi:

Awesome comparison and you are 100% correct .I didn't even think of it this way
Re: Lesson From The Jada Pinkett And Will Smith Marriage Saga by Elporo(m): 1:53pm On Apr 07, 2022
snookcg:
Sometimes, you just have to let go and break your promises when the relationship is not particularly healthy.
After all, your happiness matters most. Will Smith is just trying too hard and this entanglement will keep getting him more bad press or media. Let go Smith! You deserve better.

He's a dead man .. no prenup.

1 Like

Re: Lesson From The Jada Pinkett And Will Smith Marriage Saga by Kingozymandias(m): 1:54pm On Apr 07, 2022
solasoulmusic:
I grew up admiring their marriage and wanting similar I won’t lie Will literally looked happier with Jada compared to his first baby momma but all na struggle I’m glad he agreed to work on the project it matured him as an actor but the relationship exposed how all these kinky marriage games you play end up ruining the foundation. Trust is everything and without it you really have nothing.

This is why I don’t tolerate cheating and public disgrace by a spouse because it will never stop some people are addicted to the drama.

I wish they can put their wants aside and just stick together as a couple because I think it is worth it for them to just reserve their bodies for only then. Let’s face it it seems more interesting but the ties that bind us should not unhinge us.

Na, I disagree, Will and Jada is a clear cut case study... Is one is going for desires trill and self indulgence then yeah an open marriage is the way to go.. but we both know marriage is alot more than orgasm ,sexual fantasy and indulgence.

Look at the effect this stuff has had on her kids

2 Likes

Re: Lesson From The Jada Pinkett And Will Smith Marriage Saga by erimmy(m): 1:56pm On Apr 07, 2022
989900:
Jada knows how to manipulate men. #grandmaster
Re: Lesson From The Jada Pinkett And Will Smith Marriage Saga by Nobody: 1:58pm On Apr 07, 2022
Nasri100:
Women will be women. Women will do whatever they want with their heart and pu*sy. Dont think you can control them.

She could have cheated on Tupac too.

Men just put yourself first and enjoy your life. Dont be nice too.

Sense dey your head. Three gbosa for you.
Re: Lesson From The Jada Pinkett And Will Smith Marriage Saga by suffering: 2:00pm On Apr 07, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:
Lengthy gibberish

The best comment here.

The slap was old news a day later. Almost two weeks after and a hungry Nairalander unfortunate in poverty found the time to construct nonsense. Unemployment na una curse for this place. I don long realize am.
Re: Lesson From The Jada Pinkett And Will Smith Marriage Saga by Wande22(m): 2:02pm On Apr 07, 2022
paulolee:
will smith Is a big simp, dont tell me dt he is in love because this jada own wahala too much..
first it was her soft spot for tupac n next was dt entanglement saga that ruin the whole thing but smith still de continue with his stupid simpism..
I once dated a bea n found out dt she cnt get over her married ex dt dumped her after 4 years to marry anoda..
one evening, i jokingly asked her wat would be her reaction if her married ex gets a divorce n ask her to marry him, n my babe said it would be a hard decision n she may go ahead bcox she still loves n missed him..
dt was wen I knew dt I am single n killed all feelings I had for her n left her..
assuming I av already made a mistake n married her, I swear I would get a divorce after observing dt her stupid mentality bcoz na such wife de Poison husband bcoz her ex told her to do such..
That's d dilemma i'm into currently.

3 Likes

Re: Lesson From The Jada Pinkett And Will Smith Marriage Saga by Nobody: 2:03pm On Apr 07, 2022
We4all:
Abeg, let this end already. They have a bad marriage but are still together and balling. This means things are not as bad as portrayed by the public.

As for Directors boycotting Will Smith, that is a fat lie. What he did was negligible and actors who did worse are still in the industry.

As a matter of fact, a big Hollywood producer is on his side. And for your information, producers call the shots and not directors.

Will Smith isn’t a small fry or upcoming actor. He will always find his way around. So go and face you business and leave him alone.

Jean Claude Van Damme wasn't an upcoming actor but when the industry chose to deal with him, he became completely extinct. Will Simp is not bigger than the industry. What I find amusing is how little on nothing is being talked about Chris Rocks composure after the violent attack by Will Simp.

4 Likes

Re: Lesson From The Jada Pinkett And Will Smith Marriage Saga by sixtus239: 2:05pm On Apr 07, 2022
The saga once remind me of my bachelor's hood when I was in love but my kpari olodo lover was not.that ends my feelings for p***y cat
Re: Lesson From The Jada Pinkett And Will Smith Marriage Saga by Nobody: 2:05pm On Apr 07, 2022
Elporo:

He's a dead man .. no prenup.

grin grin.. he is even going to die earlier in that relationship as it is. He should count his losses and walk already. Black people can like to die there sha. I trust oyinbo people, ledanu ti ọ pe.

4 Likes

Re: Lesson From The Jada Pinkett And Will Smith Marriage Saga by tixorow1990: 2:05pm On Apr 07, 2022
Bsh
Re: Lesson From The Jada Pinkett And Will Smith Marriage Saga by house10s2: 2:06pm On Apr 07, 2022
if will smith calm down ji jane 2 wud have been awesome

2 Likes

Re: Lesson From The Jada Pinkett And Will Smith Marriage Saga by Bluepoet: 2:07pm On Apr 07, 2022
A good husband thinks about the consequences of his actions!!
Check out my latest ebook
https://books2read.com/Olasumbo-Ololade-Alabi
Re: Lesson From The Jada Pinkett And Will Smith Marriage Saga by Nobody: 2:07pm On Apr 07, 2022
eazzzy1:
She would still have cheated on Tu pac if they lasted long. Obviously, Pac never committed to her. You want to keep someone’s heart? don’t commit. Even if they find commitment elsewhere, you will forever be in their heart.

The same way August Alsina loved her so much because she didn’t commit to him. If Will had died 5 years into their marriage she probably would be painting a picture of the perfect love they shared too.

I don’t blame her for the Will Smith slap though, that’s all on him. He wasn’t defending her, he was defending his ego.

Excuse me sir, dem suppose beat you for this kain talk lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Lesson From The Jada Pinkett And Will Smith Marriage Saga by Nobody: 2:07pm On Apr 07, 2022
Kingozymandias:

Na, I disagree, Will and Jada is a clear cut case study... Is one is going for desires trill and self indulgence then yeah an open marriage is the way to go.. but we both know marriage is alot more than orgasm ,sexual fantasy and indulgence.

Look at the effect this stuff has had on her kids
it affects everyone that’s the truth you will not be able to control your urges and greed will gain the upper hand and you will eventually meet someone that you will want to replace your spouse with.

Please do a survey those who married more than one wife the wife’s outlived over Sabi shortened their lifespan
Re: Lesson From The Jada Pinkett And Will Smith Marriage Saga by We4all: 2:08pm On Apr 07, 2022
Terrier99:

Just like she and Will have a Brother and Sister relationship. grin

She has always been open about her friendship with Tu Pac and could have screamed it out if what the had was romantic.

Her father was a dead beat and she found solace in the arms of Tu Pac.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dealing With Unromantic Guys / After Series Of Heart Break, I Am Confused / Which Number Is Best Arrangement?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.