Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,476 members, 7,830,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Lesson From The Jada Pinkett And Will Smith Marriage Saga - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lesson From The Jada Pinkett And Will Smith Marriage Saga (30751 Views)

Jada Pinkett Smith Admits She "Never" Wanted To Marry Will Smith / What Is So Special About Jada Pinkett / Who Is This Clueless Boy? Learn A Lesson From His Stupidity [Picture +18] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lesson From The Jada Pinkett And Will Smith Marriage Saga by 2sexycom(m): 2:16pm On Apr 07, 2022
Kingozymandias:
Lesson:
[s]My own take from this whole thing is

1 it's good to be an alpha male / redpiller , trust me your ex will never ever forget you, all hail @ubunja and @TheGidRedpiller

2. If your girl has an ex that even when she tells you about him you realiz that guy was super cool , my guy waka leave am

3. I leave the rest for you guys

grin[/s]

You people just keep spilling this Alpha male bullshit...

It is out of ignorance because the man who coined the words did so while observing animal behaviour. He was carrying out a documentary... He has since released a disclaimer about it all because he found out he made a mistake but it was too late. The damage is done already and there are going to be more people like you chanting Alpha male...

Ask yourself, are you an animal?

Now to the main ish..

Women don't treat you right with respect because you are an Alpha Male... They treat you right because you exude masculinity... like REAL MAN should. You don't take bullshit.

An average woman naturally responds to men who have these qualities because, by default, nature made them weaker vessels and the men are there to PROTECT women. Also, women understand their roles in a society quite earlier than men... may be because they grow mentally faster than men of their age.

You are either a MAN or you are not. It is not having a penis that makes you a man. It is your masculinity.. and as man, your duty is to LEAD... LEAD in every aspect of your life.

Those guys you call simp behave like women, too soft and women are not designed to marry women. So when you behave weak and too soft, you make the woman that you are dating feel like she is dating a fellow woman... which is a TURN OFF for those that are not LESBIANS!

It is same way we men don't want to date or marry women who are too masculine...or who behave like men, I mean the tomboys...

understand this thing and stop all these alpha male bullshit. You are either a man or you not, by virtue of how you behave.

Will Smith is having this problem with JADA because has not been acting like a real man. From the report of this thread, he seems to be in competition with even a dead man whose soul has departed.

Now that is creepy... You should never compete with any man over a woman. NEVER.... IT IS A SIGN OF WEAKNESS

2 Likes

Re: Lesson From The Jada Pinkett And Will Smith Marriage Saga by Kingozymandias(m): 2:16pm On Apr 07, 2022
solasoulmusic:
it affects everyone that’s the truth you will not be able to control your urges and greed will gain the upper hand and you will eventually meet someone that you will want to replace your spouse with.

Please do a survey those who married more than one wife the wife’s outlived over Sabi shortened their lifespan

Sounds like you are speaking for yourself. Divorced people always know surveys and articles supporting divorce. Same way cheats always know articles and surveys telling you how cheating is natural. I am sorry to burst your bubble but your own life experiences aren't for everyone.

My parents were married for 45 years and loved each other till dad died... I have an uncle and aunt who are married for 60 years so far and no kid outside or issues about cheating they are both old and he pushes her wheel chair sometimes

So if unfortunately you were raised in a loveless environment it makes sense for you to feel these emotions you have expressed
I am sorry you had to experience such

3 Likes

Re: Lesson From The Jada Pinkett And Will Smith Marriage Saga by Burgerlomo: 2:17pm On Apr 07, 2022
I just hope the woman is not going to divorce Mr SIMPle grin man tomorrow because of the incident because some women are unpredictable.

3 Likes

Re: Lesson From The Jada Pinkett And Will Smith Marriage Saga by Kingozymandias(m): 2:18pm On Apr 07, 2022
[s]
Unshackled:
you're the unfortunate sperm your mother should have allowed to flow out as part of her diseased menstral cycle!

Your IQ is probably smaller than half a grain of locally grown rice and you're here pretending to be sane when you're frequently oscillating between psychosis and mental impediment!

Now, dopey, when last did you read something outside nairaland?

Brain-damaged idiot!
[/s]

Unfortunately I didn't read your trash as I suspect it may be russbish . If on the contrary you wrote something sensible then it's my loss however having read your first post I doubt you can write anything worth reading

3 Likes

Re: Lesson From The Jada Pinkett And Will Smith Marriage Saga by Kingozymandias(m): 2:19pm On Apr 07, 2022
[s]
2sexycom:

You people just keep spilling this Alpha male bullshit...

It is out of ignorance because the man who coined the words did so while observing animal behaviour. He was carrying out a documentary... He has since released a disclaimer about it all because he found out he made a mistake but it was too late. The damage is done already and there are going to be more people like you chanting Alpha male...

Ask yourself, are you an animal?

Now to the main ish..

Women don't treat you right with respect because you are an Alpha Male... They treat you right because you exude masculinity... like REAL MAN should. You don't take bullshit.

An average woman naturally responds to men who have these qualities because, by default, nature made them weaker vessels and the men are there to PROTECT women. Also, women understand their roles in a society quite earlier than men... may be because they grow mentally faster than men of their age.

You are either a MAN or you are not. It is not having a penis that makes you a man. It is your masculinity.. and as man, your duty is to LEAD... LEAD in every aspect of your life.

Those guys you call simp behave like women, too soft and women are not designed to marry women. So when you behave weak and too soft, you make the woman that you are dating feel like she is dating a fellow woman... which is a TURN OFF for those that are not LESBIANS!

It is same way we men don't want to date or marry women who are too masculine...or who behave like men, I mean the tomboys...

understand this thing and stop all these alpha male bullshit. You are either a man or you not, by virtue of how you behave.
[/s]

I am sorry I didn't read you epistle cause the ifrst sentence just threw me off...

Bye

1 Like

Re: Lesson From The Jada Pinkett And Will Smith Marriage Saga by dontbothermuch: 2:20pm On Apr 07, 2022
Interesting, but...
Ah! Who wrote this stuff. Very hard to process
Re: Lesson From The Jada Pinkett And Will Smith Marriage Saga by Lifewasgood: 2:22pm On Apr 07, 2022
Tobax4:
Zhsb

Bet9ja still dey exist
Re: Lesson From The Jada Pinkett And Will Smith Marriage Saga by Kingozymandias(m): 2:22pm On Apr 07, 2022
[s]
suffering:
The best comment here.

The slap was old news a day later. Almost two weeks after and a hungry Nairalander unfortunate in poverty found the time to construct nonsense. Unemployment na una curse for this place. I don long realize am.
[/s]

1..you can't construct proper grammar hence you have to use poor abbreviations and pidgin.
You have very low quality education and love an extremely low level life hence you are bitter and frustratedz likely a rapist or a phone thief...

Paddy go back to school before police kill you on the street for stealing grin

2 Likes

Re: Lesson From The Jada Pinkett And Will Smith Marriage Saga by udemzyudex(m): 2:23pm On Apr 07, 2022
Unshackled:
you liberal hypocrital fools will always make a molehill out of nothing.

First off, the incident was staged! It's fake.

Secondly if it weren't, you don't joke with the looks of a man's wife to the world in his presence.

There's no difference between liberals and Satanists. You don't have tradition, or science or culture.

All you have is sentiment and and deception.

The devil here is the ugly Chris rock who doesn't have any respect for people's wives.

But pinket has always been a vulva-itching hoe and Smith a high profile simp.

Stage? I must admit you're the F00l here.

2 Likes

Re: Lesson From The Jada Pinkett And Will Smith Marriage Saga by paulolee(m): 2:25pm On Apr 07, 2022
Wande22:

That's d dilemma i'm into currently.
am so sorry for u...cnt tell u wat to do bcoz divorce isnt as easy as it sounds, I dnt know wats involved in urs n na who wear shoe know were it hurts most

2 Likes

Re: Lesson From The Jada Pinkett And Will Smith Marriage Saga by Kingozymandias(m): 2:28pm On Apr 07, 2022
[s]
Unshackled:
you must be drooling all over your phone like a schizophrenic invalid as you cross out my posts.

Don't forget you said "bye" in your last post and you're so weak-kneed you can't stand by your own words.

Cheap scatterbrained druggie!

See how watery your lines always are?

"I didn't read your trash" . Who cares but you took the time to react to them.

What a navel-gazing snowflake.

[/s]
.again more trash... Listen retàrd I don't want to be your friend I don't read any nonsense you pull from your anus and scribble in your semi lunatic state... Return to rehab and leave me alone...

Ìmbecile

1 Like

Re: Lesson From The Jada Pinkett And Will Smith Marriage Saga by Kingozymandias(m): 2:29pm On Apr 07, 2022
udemzyudex:

Stage? I must admit you're the F00l here.

That one is an mpurumiri addict ignore him

1 Like

Re: Lesson From The Jada Pinkett And Will Smith Marriage Saga by CaptMarvel(m): 2:32pm On Apr 07, 2022
He married an olosho, con dey do cry cry baby!! What a simple man.

1 Like

Re: Lesson From The Jada Pinkett And Will Smith Marriage Saga by Nobody: 2:32pm On Apr 07, 2022
We4all:

She has always been open about her friendship with Tu Pac and could have screamed it out if what the had was romantic.

Her father was a dead beat and she found solace in the arms of Tu Pac.

Jeon said the same. grin

1 Like

Re: Lesson From The Jada Pinkett And Will Smith Marriage Saga by Terrier99: 2:38pm On Apr 07, 2022
We4all:

She has always been open about her friendship with Tu Pac and could have screamed it out if what the had was romantic.

Her father was a dead beat and she found solace in the arms of Tu Pac.

That was why Tupac wrote that she makes him cum without sex. Well done.

2 Likes

Re: Lesson From The Jada Pinkett And Will Smith Marriage Saga by Abujakenneth: 2:42pm On Apr 07, 2022
This report is incoherent smiley
Kingozymandias:
As we all know recently American actor Will Smith had a mental breakdown at the just concluded Oscars when he went on stage and slapped commedian Chris rock for a joke that wasn't Insultive crude and rude ..

It was a light hearted joke about Jada starring in GIJane 2 movie .

The result ha seven disastrous for Wil Smith's career to say the least. The Academy is debating stripoing him of his Oscar after first saying they wouldn't , he was forced to resign from the academy and it's safe to say too directors in Hollywood will not work with Will Smith again. To make matters worse Chris Rock too the slap like a champ. I meant the police commissioner for the LAPD walked up to Chris rock back stage and asked him if he wanted them to arrest Will smith and walk him off the show in handcuffs and Chris rock like a true gentleman refused. That's an alpha male , a true redpiller for you .

Now before we go on and judge Will let's look at how long his marriage has been crashed that has led to his mental break down ..

From inception Jada didn't pretend she told will smith she wants an open marriage, one being where either partner can have sex with anyone else without any drama , and I don't know if Will smith knew what this meant or being a simp agreed to it but we all know from then all she has shagged her way through whatever catches her fancy while will simple Smith has been left sulking pouting and angry for years while pretending to be woke and accepting ..

The crowning moment we all know was in 2020 July when Jada brought her Simp husband simple Smith on a talk show called the red table and told him how she slept with their sons friend , August Alsina (I hope I spelt that right )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0QXW5yH-jU

I mean Will smith looked like an idiot sitting there and crying his eyes out and one thing struck me , Jada wasn't remorseful and why should she? After all she told him from day one I don't want one man I want an open marriage.

But does this surprise us? Not really ... This is the woman who never ever got over her redpill boyfriend Tupac Shakur... Will Smith is so intimidated by the ghost of a dead ex that he doesn't allow any tuoac music in his home... grin

Tupac and Jada's love was a match made perfect , she still cries whenever she talks about him ..

Re: Lesson From The Jada Pinkett And Will Smith Marriage Saga by Originalsly: 2:43pm On Apr 07, 2022
As a guy..... lesson to learn .... you can't buy love nor loyalty. If the woman's heart is not in yours ... let her go. Don't try to change people nor change yourself to satisfy people... be your self. Jada loved Tupac....street guy... Will is not. On the incident... Will laughed... found it funny... then looked over to Jada and the look he got sent the message.... I can't believe you're laughing at my expense ... you sissy... if it were Tupac he would be up there doing some damage to Chris ... and with that... Will tried to show he is also street.... trying to be what he is not ... flew up on stage and slapped Chris .... then be cursing after.... wannabe thug.... since when does Will curse? Always be yourself. If this played out anywhere in Africa.... we would all conclude everything he allowed to happen is because of juju.!

3 Likes

Re: Lesson From The Jada Pinkett And Will Smith Marriage Saga by Ximenez(m): 2:44pm On Apr 07, 2022
We4all:

Agbaya, she and Pac never had a romantic relationship. She likened their friendship to a father and daughter relationship.

Find me another picture like this of a father and daughter relationship.

I don't know, if it's a must to react to what you know nothing about.

2 Likes

Re: Lesson From The Jada Pinkett And Will Smith Marriage Saga by fredoooooo: 2:57pm On Apr 07, 2022
A successful Actor, husband but as man he's more than useless . What a SIMP

1 Like

Re: Lesson From The Jada Pinkett And Will Smith Marriage Saga by fredoooooo: 2:57pm On Apr 07, 2022
We4all:

Agbaya, she and Pac never had a romantic relationship. She likened their friendship to a father and daughter relationship.

Father daughter ko , father pikin ni .

1 Like

Re: Lesson From The Jada Pinkett And Will Smith Marriage Saga by We4all: 2:59pm On Apr 07, 2022
Ximenez:

Find me another picture like this of a father and daughter relationship.

I don't know, if it's a must to react to what you know nothing about.

Not everyone has a dirty mind as yours.
Re: Lesson From The Jada Pinkett And Will Smith Marriage Saga by jaxxy(m): 3:02pm On Apr 07, 2022
Kingozymandias:
I mean this lady still.kept.the love letters she and Tuoac exchanged in secondary school till date...tu9ac wrote her poems when they wher elittle kids and she still has them till today

Tupac is a legend. Will Smith should be proud to be dating a legend's High school sweetheart. undecided

Those letters are like gold and priceless artefact.

2 Likes

Re: Lesson From The Jada Pinkett And Will Smith Marriage Saga by jaxxy(m): 3:05pm On Apr 07, 2022
Terrier99:

Just like she and Will have a Brother and Sister relationship. grin

It is shocking that a grown ass man should be worried over his gfs dead bf or friend. It is amazing indeed.

1 Like

Re: Lesson From The Jada Pinkett And Will Smith Marriage Saga by Alexaonfleek: 3:06pm On Apr 07, 2022
Lol
The reason most guys are shedding blood over this whole saga is because its a woman.
Many of you guys do this to your wives and even worse, and no one bats an eyelid.
You guys should continue crying more than the bereaved, it's okay grin
Re: Lesson From The Jada Pinkett And Will Smith Marriage Saga by Ximenez(m): 3:08pm On Apr 07, 2022
We4all:

Not everyone has a dirty mind as yours.
Provide a picture of a Father and daughter like this or keep shut.

Tupac and Jada that were all over the place back in the days.
If not for his death, they'd probably end up like Jay Z and Beyonce.

Re: Lesson From The Jada Pinkett And Will Smith Marriage Saga by Padipadi(m): 3:10pm On Apr 07, 2022
Kingozymandias:

Awesome comparison and you are 100% correct .I didn't even think of it this way
Instead of him to realise he's a mumu & let Jada be. He's still fighting for her when she doesn't care.
Hope he doesn't kill himself or hurt people

1 Like

Re: Lesson From The Jada Pinkett And Will Smith Marriage Saga by Padipadi(m): 3:11pm On Apr 07, 2022
Alexaonfleek:
Lol
The reason most guys are shedding blood over this whole saga is because its a woman.
Many of you guys do this to your wives and even worse, and no one bats an eyelid.
You guys should continue crying more than the bereaved, it's okay grin
Real men no dey cry.
We condemn what's wrong in either sex

1 Like

Re: Lesson From The Jada Pinkett And Will Smith Marriage Saga by bukatyne(f): 3:14pm On Apr 07, 2022
We4all:

grin grin grin

And the earth is flat sir.

2 Likes

Re: Lesson From The Jada Pinkett And Will Smith Marriage Saga by jaxxy(m): 3:18pm On Apr 07, 2022
Kingozymandias:
You may not know this but when Tupac grew in fame Jada felt he was too arrogant and ended their relationship, then when Tupac found out and wanted to come and trash will smith Jada begged him, and pac listened cause he still loved her .. Will smith never forgave Tupac for this embarrassing situation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qGSq5eAYbE

she admits to colleagues she still thinks about Tupac everyday .. Her daughter Willow when she was 11 years old once write a letter to God wishing tupac was around to make her mother happy again...even the kids knew their mum's heart died with Tupac

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1auAViM87o

When Willow Smith was just 11 years old, she posted a heartfelt letter to the late Tupac Shakur, which she claimed to have penned “years” earlier, begging the rapper to return and make her mother, Jada Pinkett-Smith, happy.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thethings.com/this-is-why-willow-smith-wrote-a-letter-begging-tupac-to-come-back-to-her-mom/

See letter below .

If you were will smith why won't you be depressed and slap people up and down when you wife Haas refused to be loyal to you and your own kids are begging her dead ex who nearly beat you up to come back from the dead and take her from you grin

Tupac dated many women.

The list of Tupac Shakur's girlfriends includes Kidada Jones, Jada Pinkett Smith, Lisa Lopes, and Faith Evans.

More are Madonna, Janet Jackson etc..

Jada is only looking for attention and embarrassing her family over it. Tupac liked her more like a smallie. grin she wasn't his type.

Every attention seeker wants to catch cruise with Tupac. Jada obvious love to overdo things we know.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

After Series Of Heart Break, I Am Confused / Which Number Is Best Arrangement? / Four Reasons You're Yet To Find A Serious Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.