Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,461 members, 7,830,291 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Lesson From The Jada Pinkett And Will Smith Marriage Saga - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lesson From The Jada Pinkett And Will Smith Marriage Saga (30750 Views)

Jada Pinkett Smith Admits She "Never" Wanted To Marry Will Smith / What Is So Special About Jada Pinkett / Who Is This Clueless Boy? Learn A Lesson From His Stupidity [Picture +18] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lesson From The Jada Pinkett And Will Smith Marriage Saga by bukatyne(f): 3:23pm On Apr 07, 2022
When we tell them to be good and choose well, they say mba, it doesn't matter.

The person you marry can make or mar you.

4 Likes

Re: Lesson From The Jada Pinkett And Will Smith Marriage Saga by emmaodet: 3:35pm On Apr 07, 2022
Kingozymandias:
As we all know recently American actor Will Smith had a mental breakdown at the just concluded Oscars when he went on stage and slapped commedian Chris rock for a joke that wasn't Insultive crude and rude ..

It was a light hearted joke about Jada starring in GIJane 2 movie .

I don't know what is so beautiful or so special about this woman.

For God sake, Will Smith is handsome, rich and famous. What else does he need to get women easily?

2 Likes

Re: Lesson From The Jada Pinkett And Will Smith Marriage Saga by bepositive11: 3:35pm On Apr 07, 2022
You know, Jada once said that Tupac was like the brother she never had. That he cared about her and respected her even though they didn't have a sexual relationship

I totally understand where she is coming from

To tell you the truth, it's very hard for women to find men who genuinely love and respect them without expecting anything in return. It's the same for men. It's very hard for men to find women who genuinely love and care about them without expecting anything in return

If you pay attention closely, you will see that Will Smith doesn't have much respect for her. They have a classic toxic narcissist and codependent combo

When you find someone of the opposite gender who genuinely cares about you and respects you without expecting anything in return, you'll understand where Jada is coming from

All these nonsense relationships that are all about exchange of money and sex have no drop of mutual love and respect

Kingozymandias:
As we all know recently American actor Will Smith had a mental breakdown at the just concluded Oscars when he went on stage and slapped commedian Chris rock for a joke that wasn't Insultive crude and rude ..

It was a light hearted joke about Jada starring in GIJane 2 movie .

The result ha seven disastrous for Wil Smith's career to say the least. The Academy is debating stripoing him of his Oscar after first saying they wouldn't , he was forced to resign from the academy and it's safe to say too directors in Hollywood will not work with Will Smith again. To make matters worse Chris Rock too the slap like a champ. I meant the police commissioner for the LAPD walked up to Chris rock back stage and asked him if he wanted them to arrest Will smith and walk him off the show in handcuffs and Chris rock like a true gentleman refused. That's an alpha male , a true redpiller for you .

Now before we go on and judge Will let's look at how long his marriage has been crashed that has led to his mental break down ..

From inception Jada didn't pretend she told will smith she wants an open marriage, one being where either partner can have sex with anyone else without any drama , and I don't know if Will smith knew what this meant or being a simp agreed to it but we all know from then all she has shagged her way through whatever catches her fancy while will simple Smith has been left sulking pouting and angry for years while pretending to be woke and accepting ..

The crowning moment we all know was in 2020 July when Jada brought her Simp husband simple Smith on a talk show called the red table and told him how she slept with their sons friend , August Alsina (I hope I spelt that right )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0QXW5yH-jU

I mean Will smith looked like an idiot sitting there and crying his eyes out and one thing struck me , Jada wasn't remorseful and why should she? After all she told him from day one I don't want one man I want an open marriage.

But does this surprise us? Not really ... This is the woman who never ever got over her redpill boyfriend Tupac Shakur... Will Smith is so intimidated by the ghost of a dead ex that he doesn't allow any tuoac music in his home... grin

Tupac and Jada's love was a match made perfect , she still cries whenever she talks about him ..

2 Likes

Re: Lesson From The Jada Pinkett And Will Smith Marriage Saga by TawTaw: 3:58pm On Apr 07, 2022
Kingozymandias:
[s][/s]
.again more trash... Listen retàrd I don't want to be your friend I don't read any nonsense you pull from your anus and scribble in your semi lunatic state... Return to rehab and leave me alone...

Ìmbecile
the drooling dog can't stop missing his captor!
Re: Lesson From The Jada Pinkett And Will Smith Marriage Saga by We4all: 4:00pm On Apr 07, 2022
Ximenez:

Provide a picture of a Father and daughter like this or keep shut.

Tupac and Jada that were all over the place back in the days.
If not for his death, they'd probably end up like Jay Z and Beyonce.

You’re just ranting without proof. Go and watch her interviews about the type of relationship they had.

That was in the 90’s when someone could have a pure and sweet relationship devoid of sex.

Like I said, not everyone is as dirty as you.

1 Like

Re: Lesson From The Jada Pinkett And Will Smith Marriage Saga by Holaomoakin(m): 4:02pm On Apr 07, 2022
Americans do not have respect for men's dignity, they could be entertaining their President by making jest of his wife!
Re: Lesson From The Jada Pinkett And Will Smith Marriage Saga by Ximenez(m): 4:05pm On Apr 07, 2022
We4all:

You’re just ranting without proof. Go and watch her interviews about the type of relationship they had.

That was in the 90’s when someone could have a pure and sweet relationship devoid of sex.

Like I said, not everyone is as dirty as you.
OK since you are not dirty.
I'm looking forward to when you'll be taking pictures with your matured daughters like this.

1 Like

Re: Lesson From The Jada Pinkett And Will Smith Marriage Saga by Tyndalejane: 4:18pm On Apr 07, 2022
This is the reality of life. Expecting someone to change when you know deep down that individual can't. Iife that is meant to be ENJOY is now being ENDURED because of ones STUPID decision. Wasting the 70 years ( that is if you are fortunate ) that your creator gave you. In another news, for all your real estate investment decision contact TREMENDOUS PROPERTIES call 09025951191,08032180234.
Re: Lesson From The Jada Pinkett And Will Smith Marriage Saga by DeepSight(m): 4:41pm On Apr 07, 2022
Kingozymandias:
Lesson:

2. If your girl has an ex that even when she tells you about him you realize that guy was super cool , my guy waka leave am

Run just because you hear about a super cool ex? Thats pathetic. If she's obsessed with that ex, fine, but not simply because he's super cool.

1 Like

Re: Lesson From The Jada Pinkett And Will Smith Marriage Saga by PreciousBro: 4:42pm On Apr 07, 2022
Train your girl-child in the right way seeing that women play a vital role in our society, from children having perks for their mothers' to generally,women shaping or reshaping the society, otherwise a truly dysfunctional generation to behold.

Men, avoid toxic women or they'll change you from G to B.
Re: Lesson From The Jada Pinkett And Will Smith Marriage Saga by Shawnrich200: 5:04pm On Apr 07, 2022
Weti Jada get under that smith no fit let her go. A woman openly declared that she preferred a dead man to a living mam and you're still dining with her, I don't really understand this.
Re: Lesson From The Jada Pinkett And Will Smith Marriage Saga by Bbbw: 5:35pm On Apr 07, 2022
Childish
Re: Lesson From The Jada Pinkett And Will Smith Marriage Saga by harmony75: 6:26pm On Apr 07, 2022
Will Smith keeps hurting himself.. I hate what this woman is doing to him why can't he walk away from someone who doesn't care!?!? So sad for a guy/lady's love not being reciprocate. You just have to leave that relationship for your sanity!!! it's better being alone in this Will Smith case I tell you!
Re: Lesson From The Jada Pinkett And Will Smith Marriage Saga by TempleHouse: 6:39pm On Apr 07, 2022
Drsnives:
Nothing to learn from a simp man

Am sure smith get afonja blood cos his fore father migrated from one of the south Western States
His grandfather was from Nnewi and his mother is from Awka.

You can Google it.

1 Like

Re: Lesson From The Jada Pinkett And Will Smith Marriage Saga by IbileIfe: 7:13pm On Apr 07, 2022
She has always been emotionally immature and intellectually insecure.
Many short women use sex as consolation over their insecurities.

1 Like

Re: Lesson From The Jada Pinkett And Will Smith Marriage Saga by CalmElder(m): 7:15pm On Apr 07, 2022
bukatyne:
When we tell them to be good and choose well, they say mba, it doesn't matter.

The person you marry can make or mar you.

kiss
Re: Lesson From The Jada Pinkett And Will Smith Marriage Saga by Nobody: 8:05pm On Apr 07, 2022
Kingozymandias:

Sounds like you are speaking for yourself. Divorced people always know surveys and articles supporting divorce. Same way cheats always know articles and surveys telling you how cheating is natural. I am sorry to burst your bubble but your own life experiences aren't for everyone.

My parents were married for 45 years and loved each other till dad died... I have an uncle and aunt who are married for 60 years so far and no kid outside or issues about cheating they are both old and he pushes her wheel chair sometimes

So if unfortunately you were raised in a loveless environment it makes sense for you to feel these emotions you have expressed
I am sorry you had to experience such

Lol funny how you conclude I was raised in a loveless environment please check Married with multiple wives and do a poll on how many are still alive but for the grace of God even Kabiyesi

It’s a nuisance and an abomination to marriage and we can see how it doesn’t make sense to be married and playing around people have feelings and regardless of agreements jealousy is another thing. Greed is all it is one instrument is all we have for a reason. If you are pro Olosho find your regular customer but don’t spread nonsense in the name of love. Don’t try to rob people who at one time brought you bread.
Re: Lesson From The Jada Pinkett And Will Smith Marriage Saga by NamelessOGBENI(m): 8:30pm On Apr 07, 2022
This is a reality check, guys might need to take note.

Disregard any moniker with F saying otherwise, the truth is naked and there's no point covering it.
Re: Lesson From The Jada Pinkett And Will Smith Marriage Saga by Kingozymandias(m): 9:09pm On Apr 07, 2022
solasoulmusic:

Lol funny how you conclude I was raised in a loveless environment please check Married with multiple wives and do a poll on how many are still alive but for the grace of God even Kabiyesi

It’s a nuisance and an abomination to marriage and we can see how it doesn’t make sense to be married and playing around people have feelings and regardless of agreements jealousy is another thing. Greed is all it is one instrument is all we have for a reason. If you are pro Olosho find your regular customer but don’t spread nonsense in the name of love. Don’t try to rob people who at one time brought you bread.

I am not getting your point sir
Re: Lesson From The Jada Pinkett And Will Smith Marriage Saga by omoadeleye(m): 9:37pm On Apr 07, 2022
Jada just belong to the street, and Will Smith f,ucked up by thinking that he can change Jada

1 Like

Re: Lesson From The Jada Pinkett And Will Smith Marriage Saga by Nobody: 11:13pm On Apr 07, 2022
Kingozymandias:

I am not getting your point sir
my logo is for men like you
Re: Lesson From The Jada Pinkett And Will Smith Marriage Saga by Kingozymandias(m): 11:29pm On Apr 07, 2022
solasoulmusic:
my logo is for men like you
Thank you sir
Re: Lesson From The Jada Pinkett And Will Smith Marriage Saga by ledaman: 11:34pm On Apr 07, 2022
We4all:
Abeg, let this end already. They have a bad marriage but are still together and balling. This means things are not as bad as portrayed by the public.

As for Directors boycotting Will Smith, that is a fat lie. What he did was negligible and actors who did worse are still in the industry.

As a matter of fact, a big Hollywood producer is on his side. And for your information, producers call the shots and not directors.

Will Smith isn’t a small fry or upcoming actor. He will always find his way around. So go and face you business and leave him alone.

Another Simp found grin
Re: Lesson From The Jada Pinkett And Will Smith Marriage Saga by kingcornel(m): 3:59am On Apr 08, 2022
7Randall:
The only lesson is don't marry a toxic woman who is obssessed with another man.

No,u missed d message, D only lesson is DONT BE A SIMP

1 Like

Re: Lesson From The Jada Pinkett And Will Smith Marriage Saga by Nobody: 5:06am On Apr 08, 2022
Kingozymandias:

Thank you sir

Lol why do Nigerian men think anybody with a sensible reply is a man I know a lot of people are double id but this has been my only since I registered o ask hood dizzle my first love

https://open.spotify.com/track/5FxihJigP3hlNMUoVY5GCb?si=P1Qo7ey4R7igBViqK4lGiw
Re: Lesson From The Jada Pinkett And Will Smith Marriage Saga by BluntCrazeMan: 6:25am On Apr 08, 2022
Kingozymandias:
All the time she has cried talking about Tupac even Infront of her kids ? Wow too numerous to mention . It's safe to say she has and will never get over Tupac , I guess some love are just forever. So poor will simple smith , he never stood a chance... This is someone who married a woman who still loves her dead ex

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G56H1gDMeXY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hsqc1KmHYHs
See as this woman continued to bring Tupac's Ghost back to limelight.
Re: Lesson From The Jada Pinkett And Will Smith Marriage Saga by suffering: 10:28am On Apr 08, 2022
Kingozymandias:
[s][/s]

1..you can't construct proper grammar hence you have to use poor abbreviations and pidgin.
You have very low quality education and love an extremely low level life hence you are bitter and frustratedz likely a rapist or a phone thief...

Paddy go back to school before police kill you on the street for stealing grin
Hahaha. Hitting a nerve is easy in this forum full of lowlives.
Re: Lesson From The Jada Pinkett And Will Smith Marriage Saga by Hassanmaye(m): 5:56pm On Apr 08, 2022
paulolee:
will smith Is a big simp, dont tell me dt he is in love because this jada own wahala too much..
first it was her soft spot for tupac n next was dt entanglement saga that ruin the whole thing but smith still de continue with his stupid simpism..
I once dated a bea n found out dt she cnt get over her married ex dt dumped her after 4 years to marry anoda..
one evening, i jokingly asked her wat would be her reaction if her married ex gets a divorce n ask her to marry him, n my babe said it would be a hard decision n she may go ahead bcox she still loves n missed him..
dt was wen I knew dt I am single n killed all feelings I had for her n left her..
assuming I av already made a mistake n married her, I swear I would get a divorce after observing dt her stupid mentality bcoz na such wife de Poison husband bcoz her ex told her to do such..
Smart guy that used brain not emotions
Re: Lesson From The Jada Pinkett And Will Smith Marriage Saga by Nobody: 7:23pm On Apr 08, 2022
sisisioge:
E pain me fa....Will is actually obsessed with her. How lame and sad. A whole Will brought to his knees because of this woman....chai, I dont want to love or be loved senseless like this o. It is well.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Lesson From The Jada Pinkett And Will Smith Marriage Saga by GreenVILLETiPS: 9:19pm On Apr 11, 2022
AN ANCIENT ORIENTAL PROVERB SAYS, "HE WHO LOVES LEAST IN A RELATIONSHIP CONTROLS THE RELATIONSHIP".
THE SOONER YOU KNOW THIS, THE BETTER FOR YOU.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dealing With Unromantic Guys / After Series Of Heart Break, I Am Confused / Which Number Is Best Arrangement?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.