Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,088 members, 7,811,052 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

Boy Child Sexual Molestation, My Personal Experiences - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boy Child Sexual Molestation, My Personal Experiences (1339 Views)

Sexual Molestation Of Women By Roadside Sellers / Ladies Please Share Your Sexual Molestation Experience. / Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boy Child Sexual Molestation, My Personal Experiences by TRUTHISLIFEE: 1:36pm On Apr 08, 2022
Often times, the society is bothered with girl child sexual molestation, without also looking into the boy child sexual molestation, yet this evil is being meted to the innocent boy child everyday.

Some will even argue that the boy child enjoys or approves of it because his dick was erect ( eg. Iyaebe) , nobody cares about the psychological damage it has on the boy child.

I was sexually molested severally as a boy child.

The first time it occurred when I was about five years of age by our two female house helps. They took turns in molesting me severally and continuously.

Infact, they always drag who will come and pick me up after school as the other one will stay back in the shop with my mum), as thats when its convenient for them to molest me sexually. Immediately we are back from school, the one that brought me back will throw me on the bed and start sucking my little dick. She will spread her legs wide apart and force me to be fingering her till. Later she will climb on me and molest me sexually to her satisfaction.

One day we came back and I was very hungry, and the one that brought me home was so Hot, she spread her legs and told me to finger her, I refused, she was infuriated and slapped me. She knelt me down and refused to give me food. Luckily my dad came back earlier and saw me kneeling down. When I explained what happened, he couldn't believe his ears. He flogged the hell out of the both of them and sent them packing. That was the last time we had a maid in the house.

The second time I was 14 when I was sexually molested by my mum's sister when I went for holiday. Interestingly, there was a guy who was seriously asking her out. I remember vividly one day she was having a conversation about the guy with her friend, she said the guy wants to " TEST' her pussy first before being serious and that she is not ready to open her legs for any man.

At night, I used to sleep alone in the parlour with a mat, while they sleep in the room. All of a sudden she complained the room is hot and joined me on the floor in parlour.

One day, as I opened my eyes midnight, I noticed her big breast was exactly in my mouth. I was shocked and scared at the same time. I quickly rolled out of the mat so she won't notice my mouth touched breast, little did I know it was a deliberate act of hers.

In the morning, I quickly left the house to my other cousin's house out of fear that she will tell them what happed and I will be beaten. I came back late at night with fear. When It was time to sleep, she brought out the mat and told me to go and sleep. Later she joined me. This time she was more aggressive. She slide her hand inside my boxers and was rubbing my dick. She sucked my dick like her life depended on it. After that she climbed on me and molested me aggressively , while moaning very loud till I felt a hot fluid all around my dick. This became an almost everyday affair till I left their house.

This damaged psychologically and made me to be a sex maniac especially with older ladies.

Boy child sexual molestation is real, I have caught about three ladies molesting boys because of my experience. When I see the signs, I already know, and start investigating.

As we are protecting the girl child, let us also protect the boy child.

13 Likes

Re: Boy Child Sexual Molestation, My Personal Experiences by EzegeNdiigbo: 1:46pm On Apr 08, 2022
Your story long Niqqa

Sorry for the sexual molestation

1 Like

Re: Boy Child Sexual Molestation, My Personal Experiences by dawnomike(m): 1:52pm On Apr 08, 2022
Being the only son with six sisters was something else entirely... Sisters friends regularly visited, cousins, etc.

A girl once molested me as a kid... Fortunately for me, or maybe unfortunately; my big sis walked in on us. The older girl quickly pretended to be asleep.

When everyone gathered, the girl lied that she was sleeping and I was the one touching and caressing her while deeply asleep....

I couldn't defend myself cos i was just a shy little boy. That was one out of many more

5 Likes

Re: Boy Child Sexual Molestation, My Personal Experiences by Waynesteave: 1:59pm On Apr 08, 2022
Menh I can relate too, reason why I can murder any gayish person around me without a remorse. My uncle then(though he is late) tried to sodomize me God that experience still hunt me till today to the extent if am watching movie and there's a gay seeing, you need to see how i use to rush remote and ffw it.
Was also molested by our house girl then too, child molestation is a long time PTSD that will stick to the child and might damage his sense of reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Boy Child Sexual Molestation, My Personal Experiences by nifemi25(m): 1:59pm On Apr 08, 2022
To summarize the whole story. You have been introduced to sex while very young
Re: Boy Child Sexual Molestation, My Personal Experiences by slawormiir: 2:03pm On Apr 08, 2022
Damnnn niggar
Hmmm...

I don't doubt bros op..

Society won't frown at it...

Even some times self ....if you a niggar with lot of sisters then you will know this things

They might not molest you...but sure they will abuse you with thier naked bodies....your sister can run around the house with her unclothedness...not minding if there is a male child in that house..

But you as a guy can't walk around the house with your gbola....but they will easily run around the house with thier boobs and asss not wearing anything

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boy Child Sexual Molestation, My Personal Experiences by Lucaski: 2:21pm On Apr 08, 2022
grin
Re: Boy Child Sexual Molestation, My Personal Experiences by CrownOfClay724: 2:28pm On Apr 08, 2022
dawnomike:
Being the only son with six sisters was something else entirely... Sisters friends regularly visited, cousins, etc.

A girl once molested me as a kid... Fortunately for me, or maybe unfortunately; my big sis walked in on us. The older girl quickly pretended to be asleep.

When everyone gathered, the girl lied that she was sleeping and I was the one touching and caressing her while deeply asleep....

I couldn't defend myself cos i was just a shy little boy. That was one out of many more

Chai.

Ndo.
Re: Boy Child Sexual Molestation, My Personal Experiences by Carcholce: 2:49pm On Apr 08, 2022
For me shar, I don’t know if I should call it molestation. I enjoyed it. sad

4 Likes

Re: Boy Child Sexual Molestation, My Personal Experiences by Nobody: 3:00pm On Apr 08, 2022
Is very sad as most men who undergo this traumatic experience while young end up becoming sex maniacs and sexually exposed at an early age sad sad

1 Like

Re: Boy Child Sexual Molestation, My Personal Experiences by HeadNigga: 3:41pm On Apr 08, 2022
moaning very loud

She moaned loudly yet people were in the room while you two were in the parlour. As a molester, there's no way she could have let herself moan loudly coz she could be heard.

This is where the K-leg of the story is. It doesn't seem real to me

4 Likes

Re: Boy Child Sexual Molestation, My Personal Experiences by DryMouth: 4:04pm On Apr 08, 2022
I won't actually call molestation cos i really enjoyed it and didn't report the house helps to my parent

2 Likes

Re: Boy Child Sexual Molestation, My Personal Experiences by dawnomike(m): 4:05pm On Apr 08, 2022
CrownOfClay724:

Chai.

Ndo.
Dalu onye m

1 Like

Re: Boy Child Sexual Molestation, My Personal Experiences by Kuriosmynd: 4:28pm On Apr 08, 2022
HeadNigga:
moaning very loud

She moaned loudly yet people were in the room while you two were in the parlour. As a molester, there's no way she could have let herself moan loudly coz she could be heard.

This is where the K-leg of the story. It doesn't seem real to me
Foool...is it ur story...msot of u are so stvpid on this site
Re: Boy Child Sexual Molestation, My Personal Experiences by SeaTrade(m): 4:37pm On Apr 08, 2022
Nna ,why me sef no get this kind experience na.
I still dey look for one correct lady weh go dey molest me steady like this grin
Make I finish her puna for am.
Had such experience just twice,one with one of our neighbour's daughter(my agemate) and I reported her to my older sister immediately,as a "nwa mummy" I be that time.
Second experience was in nursery school with one useless senior student called Josepha,we didn't Bleep but she always took me to the back of our classroom block to thoroughly study my prick,like she's to write a book on child dicks or something.Serious examinatiin like this almost everyday.
Didn't last long though,stopped in like a year or less.
Then third experience is a dude whom I grew infront of ,always asking me when I will come and visit him,that he always sees me in his area when I go to visit my gees and wondered when it'll be his turn for me to visit him too undecided
Bros haba na,since when men weh no be friends dey visit each other?Anywhere this guy see me e dey always asking when I dey come visit am like say I be girl.
Funny enough I am a very huge guy ooo with plenty height,bros no fear ,e still want scatter My yarnsh.
I just ignore am,later heard the guy has HIV or so,always coughing dry cough all the time.
Was already a teenager sha so I don already code all those his gay advances,just dey use idea dey dodge am.

2 Likes

Re: Boy Child Sexual Molestation, My Personal Experiences by Savedday: 4:40pm On Apr 08, 2022
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

They are nothing but useless. All of them...
Re: Boy Child Sexual Molestation, My Personal Experiences by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 08, 2022
Must you mention me in this evil thread? Please leave me alone
Re: Boy Child Sexual Molestation, My Personal Experiences by Aburada: 5:02pm On Apr 08, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Hmmm...

I don't doubt bros op..

Society won't frown at it...

Even some times self ....if you a niggar with lot of sisters then you will know this things

They might not molest you...but sure they will abuse you with thier naked bodies....your sister can run around the house with her unclothedness...not minding if there is a male child in that house..

But you as a guy can't walk around the house with your gbola....but they will easily run around the house with thier boobs and asss not wearing anything

Bros Slawormiir make we do one low budget interview for you na, I and definitely a lot of you go like to know more about you you.? I won’t be questions that will reveal your identity in fact you can choose not to answer some of them. It will definitely be interesting! How you see am?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boy Child Sexual Molestation, My Personal Experiences by Mhykel217(m): 6:34pm On Apr 08, 2022
Ur mom sister shocked shocked shocked
How do u look at her now.

Me growing up we molested eachoda with mama and papa play smiley

(1) (Reply)

See How Dbull Is Chilling This Sunday (pics) / My Brother's Wife Is A Jezebel, How Do I Continue Burying Her Secrets? / A Guy I Turned Down Used Dogs To Chase Me When I Went To Fetch Water At His Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.