Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,580 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:32 AM

See The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria(photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria(photos) (7828 Views)

Oyinbo Lady Visits Her Boyfriend In The Trenches In Nigeria (Photos) / Eudoxie Yao Stuns In Bikini In Lagos, Nigeria (Photos) / 19-Year-Old Boy Marries 15-Year-Old Girl In Northern Part Of Nigeria. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria(photos) by Prettygirl200(f): 10:05pm On Apr 09, 2022
VictorUSA:
But she is still better than you.Post your pics so that I'll know that I'm not arguing with a duck look alike or a goat-like bitch.
lol are u pained? Lol na wa the truth is bitter shaa this one way the thing dey pain u sorry if na ur gf. Lol no vex.
Re: See The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria(photos) by VictorUSA(m): 10:09pm On Apr 09, 2022
Prettygirl200:
lol are u pained? Lol na wa the truth is bitter shaa this one way the thing dey pain u sorry if na ur gf. Lol no vex.
Pain na your aunty name abi? Na u the thing pain pass.Go thru my profile and previous threads/posts and see if I sound like a stupid guy who will ever have a girlfriend.I'm a virgin guy.
Re: See The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria(photos) by aristocratic5(m): 10:10pm On Apr 09, 2022
Awuzubilahi
She fine sha grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: See The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria(photos) by haabidah666: 10:12pm On Apr 09, 2022
[b][/b]she can't even be in top. 20 for mah area here.... undecided kiss undecided
Re: See The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria(photos) by Prettygirl200(f): 10:14pm On Apr 09, 2022
VictorUSA:
Pain na your aunty name abi? Na u the thing pain pass.Go thru my profile and previous threads/posts and see if I sound like a stupid guy who will ever have a girlfriend.I'm a virgin guy.
Lol eyaaaa sorry ooo Virgin guy.
Re: See The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria(photos) by Anon4: 10:50pm On Apr 09, 2022
Op let's be honest I know you know the truth. undecided
Re: See The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria(photos) by samiabigail: 10:57pm On Apr 09, 2022
this op go dey nack him cousin as I dey see undecided
Re: See The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria(photos) by Dannyfoxxy(m): 11:01pm On Apr 09, 2022
Where's this ekuuke from?
Re: See The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria(photos) by Help2020: 11:29pm On Apr 09, 2022
VictorUSA:
I love you my sister
Remove the makeup fess.
Re: See The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria(photos) by VictorUSA(m): 11:43pm On Apr 09, 2022
Help2020:

Remove the makeup fess.
The make up spoilt her face.She's more beautiful with her natural face.
Re: See The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria(photos) by Help2020: 11:46pm On Apr 09, 2022
VictorUSA:
The make up spoilt her face.She's more beautiful with her natural face.
Remove an fess nan make we check something.
Re: See The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria(photos) by VictorUSA(m): 11:49pm On Apr 09, 2022
Help2020:

Remove an fess nan make we check something.
Don't worry,I will do just do it.
Re: See The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria(photos) by Judybash93(m): 12:24am On Apr 10, 2022
LMAO.. what?

1 Like

Re: See The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria(photos) by Biafranodogwu55: 4:45am On Apr 10, 2022
Make i laugh firstgrin grin grin grin...but op whats tha meaning of this nah,she ugly come rub one kyn pancake wey no fit her
Re: See The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria(photos) by duduade: 9:21am On Apr 10, 2022
Fugly thing

Anyway she can only be beautiful to you

Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder
Re: See The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria(photos) by Haakeem(m): 9:21am On Apr 10, 2022
Kriss216:
This girl is not beautiful na undecided
BAM!
Re: See The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria(photos) by HairyBalls: 10:09am On Apr 10, 2022
VictorUSA:
My cousin sister, G B, very bright, intelligent, smart, brilliant, hardworking, with great DESTINY.I LOVE YOU!!!

This is for the love and care you shower on me.

Many think that we are boyfriend and girlfriend, but we are just geniune lovers.

She's really pretty bro...

Don't mind most of the comments here ....some na cruise grin...while some are just too frustrated with life grin

If I were you ,I wouldn't take their comments to heart grin grin
Re: See The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria(photos) by VictorUSA(m): 11:40am On Apr 10, 2022
HairyBalls:

Don't mind most of the comments here ....some na cruise grin...while some are just too frustrated with life grin

Thank you
Re: See The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria(photos) by VictorUSA(m): 11:43am On Apr 10, 2022
HairyBalls:

Re: See The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria(photos) by VictorUSA(m): 11:44am On Apr 10, 2022
HairyBalls:

Thanks
Re: See The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria(photos) by Jeon(f): 11:46am On Apr 10, 2022
VictorUSA:
My sister, useless?

now judge for urself..
she's useless.

VictorUSA:
For me, all girl are useless regardless of the origin.

2 Likes

Re: See The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria(photos) by VictorUSA(m): 11:55am On Apr 10, 2022
Jeon:

now judge for urself..
she's useless.

I mean when it comes to erotic relationship.Can I sexually befriend my cousin sister?
Re: See The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria(photos) by Press333(f): 11:57am On Apr 10, 2022
She is beautiful
Re: See The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria(photos) by Jeon(f): 12:06pm On Apr 10, 2022
VictorUSA:
I mean when it comes to erotic relationship.Can I sexually befriend my cousin sister?

she's useless.

2 Likes

Re: See The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria(photos) by Oscargabriel(m): 2:52pm On Apr 10, 2022
better shape , better skin
Re: See The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria(photos) by Bashnigga(m): 3:06pm On Apr 10, 2022
posty56:
even village girl for Aba get hope pass this lady , OP please kindly take down this picture
Lol, guy why...
That dress though, lemme not talk...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Heartbroken And Need Advice / So This Guy I Was Seeing Just Asked Me Out And Now He Wants The Impossible / The First Time You Asked For A Girl's Number. Share Your Experiences.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.