Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,148 members, 7,849,576 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:53 AM

Why You Must Bang Nigeria Girls, Dump Them And Move On - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Must Bang Nigeria Girls, Dump Them And Move On (4609 Views)

Why You Must Bang Nigeria Girls, Dump Them And Move On / Clothes Is Really Covering Nigeria Girls Yansh Especially The Big Yansh / What Do You Know About Dubai Porta Potty That Our Young Nigeria Girls Engage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Must Bang Nigeria Girls, Dump Them And Move On by Jmichael1(m): 8:12pm On Apr 10, 2022
Goodharddick no dey eva fall hand wen it cum to dis kind post....
Re: Why You Must Bang Nigeria Girls, Dump Them And Move On by Jmichael1(m): 8:13pm On Apr 10, 2022
Beebah2000:
No be our fault say u dey meet bad girls everyday. There are good girls out there but u don't deserve to see them.
Senseless thread.

wetin dey senseless abt dis thread?
Re: Why You Must Bang Nigeria Girls, Dump Them And Move On by Jmichael1(m): 8:16pm On Apr 10, 2022
Hayee:
abi may he continue to be blind anytime a good girl is around cheesy cheesy grin

shw me 1 gud grl and i will shw u 1k bad grls...
Re: Why You Must Bang Nigeria Girls, Dump Them And Move On by Hayee(f): 8:21pm On Apr 10, 2022
Jmichael1:

shw me 1 gud grl and i will shw u 1k bad grls...
it is even good like that cheesy grin grin

Tell your fellow Playboys that that they can't eat their cake and have again unlike their fathers time
Brolosho you are olosho you shall get cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Why You Must Bang Nigeria Girls, Dump Them And Move On by Jmichael1(m): 8:31pm On Apr 10, 2022
Hayee:
it is even good like that cheesy grin grin

Tell your fellow Playboys that that they can't eat their cake and have again unlike their fathers time
Brolosho you are olosho you shall get cheesy grin

u win....
Re: Why You Must Bang Nigeria Girls, Dump Them And Move On by MadamOk(f): 8:34pm On Apr 10, 2022
Female landers watch this guy very well ooooo
Re: Why You Must Bang Nigeria Girls, Dump Them And Move On by Xantel(f): 8:35pm On Apr 10, 2022
Abysmal
Re: Why You Must Bang Nigeria Girls, Dump Them And Move On by Nat404: 8:36pm On Apr 10, 2022
killmods:

E nor mean bro na normal level na.. she get fine skin and be like those places go soft well well. Abi u dey reason make men nor tag u simp? Omor leave matter and free the mind joor grin
Hahahaha. My nigga. Your eyes are sharp.

I remember wen I was with my friends. One of them said man G, look at this pretty chick. I nodded and went straight to the gurl and said whatsup baby? cheesy
She later gave me her number. Called her after two days and we had a date. The pretty gurl later became my girlfriend and those guys couldn't believe it wen they saw me and the gurl together. In their mind, they thought I would fail.

Since today, those guys still respect me. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why You Must Bang Nigeria Girls, Dump Them And Move On by Nobody: 8:59pm On Apr 10, 2022
Nat404:
Hahahaha. My nigga. Your eyes are sharp.

I remember wen I was with my friends. One of them said man G, look at this pretty chick. I nodded and went straight to the gurl and said whatsup baby? cheesy
She later gave me her number. Called her after two days and we had a date. The pretty gurl later became my girlfriend and those guys couldn't believe it wen they saw me and the gurl together. In their mind, they thought I would fail.

Since today, those guys still respect me. cheesy
Na the way bro and she looks nice sha.. the face nor go bad smiley

1 Like

Re: Why You Must Bang Nigeria Girls, Dump Them And Move On by Nobody: 9:01pm On Apr 10, 2022
Hayee:
abi may he continue to be blind anytime a good girl is around cheesy cheesy grin
Amin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why You Must Bang Nigeria Girls, Dump Them And Move On by Nat404: 9:58pm On Apr 10, 2022
killmods:

Na the way bro and she looks nice sha.. the face nor go bad smiley
Yeah, the face nor go bad I tell u. Coz of some silly guys, women don't pm anymore. B4 on nairaland, I had like 8 female friends and they all call me on phone.

1 Like

Re: Why You Must Bang Nigeria Girls, Dump Them And Move On by Nobody: 10:03pm On Apr 10, 2022
Re: Why You Must Bang Nigeria Girls, Dump Them And Move On by Mooh247: 10:57pm On Apr 10, 2022
cool

Our grand fathers had 20 to 30 wives without wailing and lamenting

Our fathers have a wife and some concubines plus side chicks they don't wail and complain like sissy

My generation the 80s and early 90s born had girlfriends in every street and toast new girls daily.. we send love letter hang out and catch fun still end up with who we love and stay friends with our ex

This lame indomie generation are so Gay that they now prefer to wail and lament like sissies and little bitch all day like a fragile pussy

If a girl ask you for urgent 2k and you don't have be bold enough to tell her you don't have, if a lady reject your advances then move on to the next one... All this ridiculous wailing is shameful to real Niggars...

Ordinary Almajiri , Mehsuya Aboki has several women he cruises without problem or lamentations

2 Likes

Re: Why You Must Bang Nigeria Girls, Dump Them And Move On by Nobody: 2:47am On Apr 11, 2022
GooodHardDick:

Quick question.

Apart from your over used pussy. What exactly can you offer a man in a relationship apart from Sex?

[b][/b]over used pussy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why You Must Bang Nigeria Girls, Dump Them And Move On by Nobody: 2:49am On Apr 11, 2022
SilentQueen:
Good now direct this question to your mom & sisters! Stupid boy!

See as the h'antie dodge the queshon grin grin... Useless hoes with over used kuntuses. smiley
Re: Why You Must Bang Nigeria Girls, Dump Them And Move On by Nobody: 2:51am On Apr 11, 2022
SilentQueen:
Redirect the questions to your mom and sisters since thay are the closest to you!!!

Is it a big deal to ask them!?

Sharap and answer that beloved comrade jare angry .. weytin your apa get to offer? Weyrey.
Re: Why You Must Bang Nigeria Girls, Dump Them And Move On by Nobody: 2:54am On Apr 11, 2022
GooodHardDick:
Nigeria girls were created to be banged.

That's why the highest you’ll get from them in return is their body which they got freely from nature. Nigeria girls have absolutely nothing purposeful and meaningful to offer a man in a relationship. I see no reason as to why a sane guy would waste his time dating someone who adds no value to his life, other than her over used pussy.

If u see a girl fighting another girl because of u, my brother it’s not about you ....it’s their source of money they trying to protect. This is the more reason why you should only bang their pussies, dump them and move on.

This is my beloved comrade in whom I'm well pleased. smiley
Re: Why You Must Bang Nigeria Girls, Dump Them And Move On by Nobody: 5:42am On Apr 11, 2022
Kris216:

Gerat, nothing like that,we redpillers don't have that time for daughters oo.

Kids in different stages of juvenile delinquencies forming men on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Why You Must Bang Nigeria Girls, Dump Them And Move On by Oyiboman69: 7:45am On Apr 11, 2022
Kris216:
With their portruded belly?
You are a simp oo,real men don't do women abeg.
Leave woman matter,they will only waste your time.once it comes to a woman issue I don't have that time,my mum sef fit testify.
what do you mean?
Re: Why You Must Bang Nigeria Girls, Dump Them And Move On by Victerica(m): 7:47am On Apr 11, 2022
GooodHardDick:

grin You must be a real niggar!

However, Nigeria girls no need pity at all. Pitying them is like falling for their emotional manipulations. More reasons why we only bang their pussies, dump them and move on

Not just women...

Humans that don't want to think, behave and talk like humans...

Do not tolerate stupidity!
Re: Why You Must Bang Nigeria Girls, Dump Them And Move On by Connected1: 8:39am On Apr 11, 2022
Some of you are actually funny except those of you acting like homosexuals.

I have come to understand that what attracts you in a woman determines the type of women you will get.

I once thought all Nigerian Girls are Useless until I raised my standards and stopped talking to and dating women without good qualities.

Women who can't eveb keep a simple conversation about life issues other than entertainment, I now meet with women and girls of high value and I don't even notice those liabilities anymore.

So if you choose to find a good woman in half naked ladies, Instagram Queens and High Fashion Ladies whose parents aren't rich then you will definitely have to complain everyday.

Good Women are initially boring ladies until you get some bond then they become very free around you and give you some fun.

I won't accept you downgrading Nigerian Women, There are thousands of good ones out there.

Candy is Sweet but it runs the stomach overtime while Mint is Healthy and aids respiration.

Just saying though.
Re: Why You Must Bang Nigeria Girls, Dump Them And Move On by Flamemignon1(m): 8:52am On Apr 11, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Our grand fathers had 20 to 30 wives without wailing and lamenting

Our fathers have a wife and some concubines plus side chicks they don't wail and complain like sissy

My generation the 80s and early 90s born had girlfriends in every street and toast new girls daily.. we send love letter hang out and catch fun still end up with who we love and stay friends with our ex

This lame indomie generation are so Gay that they now prefer to wail and lament like sissies and little bitch all day like a fragile pussy

If a girl ask you for urgent 2k and you don't have be bold enough to tell her you don't have, if a lady reject your advances then move on to the next one... All this ridiculous wailing is shameful to real Niggars...

Ordinary Almajiri , Mehsuya Aboki has several women he cruises without problem or lamentations

So you are LovePeddler....ok noted
Re: Why You Must Bang Nigeria Girls, Dump Them And Move On by Nyascobar1414: 10:05am On Apr 11, 2022
Benwallt:
Guy, you go get daughters some day o. Some are bad, fine, but a whole lot of them are good.

I hope you will learn later..
A whole lot of them are good abi..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help I’m In The Midst Of 6 Fine Girls And I Don’t Know What To Say(Pictures) / Women Enjoy Sex More Than Men. / There’s A Scientific Reason Why Men Are So Attracted To Big Butts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.