Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,096 members, 7,849,425 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:16 PM

Why You Must Bang Nigeria Girls, Dump Them And Move On - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Must Bang Nigeria Girls, Dump Them And Move On (4602 Views)

Why You Must Bang Nigeria Girls, Dump Them And Move On / Clothes Is Really Covering Nigeria Girls Yansh Especially The Big Yansh / What Do You Know About Dubai Porta Potty That Our Young Nigeria Girls Engage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Must Bang Nigeria Girls, Dump Them And Move On by Nobody: 5:21pm On Apr 10, 2022
GooodHardDick:

The question pain u no be small!

You asked a question and now you're being asked a question, instead of answering the question so the bashing of women on nairaland can reduce. You're becoming more stupid. What an idiot you are!

Of course, we all know apart from your over used pussy. You have absolutely nothing else to offer a man in a relationship.
I've got no answer for you to your stupid questions cos I don't understand it

So I redirected you to those who understand and have answers to your questions grin

2 Likes

Re: Why You Must Bang Nigeria Girls, Dump Them And Move On by Nobody: 5:25pm On Apr 10, 2022
No be our fault say u dey meet bad girls everyday. There are good girls out there but u don't deserve to see them.
Senseless thread.

2 Likes

Re: Why You Must Bang Nigeria Girls, Dump Them And Move On by Nat404: 5:28pm On Apr 10, 2022
OP, take heart! No woman can milk me. Not even my politician girlfriend. cheesy cheesy
Re: Why You Must Bang Nigeria Girls, Dump Them And Move On by GooodHardDick: 5:36pm On Apr 10, 2022
Nat404:
OP, take heart! No woman can milk me. Not even my politician girlfriend. cheesy cheesy

Comrade. Simps should take heart!

No girl can milk a sane guy. No matter the emotional manipulations she tries.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why You Must Bang Nigeria Girls, Dump Them And Move On by GooodHardDick: 5:39pm On Apr 10, 2022
advanceDNA:

Ans: Nigerian women come into your life to reduce your value, ask for money, ask for money, ask for money, feel entitled, and make it look like she’s doing you a favour by having sex with you...that’s why the OP is ranting

Preach honourable comrade! Preach!!!!
Re: Why You Must Bang Nigeria Girls, Dump Them And Move On by Nat404: 5:51pm On Apr 10, 2022
GooodHardDick:

Comrade. Simps should take heart!

No girl can milk a sane guy. No matter the emotional manipulations she tries.

Yeah, that's very true. There are so many silly girls our there. Only few are good.
Re: Why You Must Bang Nigeria Girls, Dump Them And Move On by Hayee(f): 6:08pm On Apr 10, 2022
GooodHardDick:
[s][/s]
ahahaha e pain a well cheesy grin tongue tongue
Re: Why You Must Bang Nigeria Girls, Dump Them And Move On by Hayee(f): 6:10pm On Apr 10, 2022
Beebah2000:
No be our fault say u dey meet bad girls everyday. There are good girls out there but u don't deserve to see them.
Senseless thread.
abi may he continue to be blind anytime a good girl is around cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Why You Must Bang Nigeria Girls, Dump Them And Move On by BBBricks: 6:13pm On Apr 10, 2022
They too are someone's sister, daughter , mothers and families too

Can you allow another man to do what you intended to your sister? Mother? Or daughter?

Love your neighbour as yourself!

#ItIsWell!

2 Likes

Re: Why You Must Bang Nigeria Girls, Dump Them And Move On by GooodHardDick: 6:15pm On Apr 10, 2022
Hayee:
ahahaha e pain a well cheesy grin tongue tongue

Quick question.

Apart from your over used pussy. What exactly can you offer a man in a relationship apart from sex?
Re: Why You Must Bang Nigeria Girls, Dump Them And Move On by GooodHardDick: 6:17pm On Apr 10, 2022
BBBricks:
They too are someone's sister, daughter , mothers and families too

Can you allow another man to do what you intended to your sister? Mother? Or daughter?

Love your neighbour as yourself!

#ItIsWell!

Comrade.

If you train your daughters to depend on a man for their survival, asking urgent 2k. Asking men for random favours on social medias, and becoming a coded runs girl. The same fate await them. They'll be banged, then dumped and moved on
Re: Why You Must Bang Nigeria Girls, Dump Them And Move On by BigRocky: 6:17pm On Apr 10, 2022
Kris216:

Gerat, nothing like that,we redpillers don't have that time for daughters oo.

You trying to be sarcastic,thereby fooling yourself and think you are doing redpillars.

If you want to simp,do it with your full chest.nobody will beat you.

The redpill is obviously a joke to people like you but guess what, your eye go soon clear
Re: Why You Must Bang Nigeria Girls, Dump Them And Move On by Nobody: 6:20pm On Apr 10, 2022
BigRocky:

Thunder faya my father with his hawk meat
Re: Why You Must Bang Nigeria Girls, Dump Them And Move On by GooodHardDick: 6:22pm On Apr 10, 2022
SilentQueen:
I've got no answer for you to your stupid questions cos I don't understand it

So I redirected you to those who understand and have answers to your questions grin

At the bolded. Are you indirectly trying to tell us apart from your over used pussy, you have nothing else to offer a man in a relationship apart from sex?

Are you saying you have no answers to that? Whereby justifying the fact that it is only your pussy you have to offer a man in a relationship?
Re: Why You Must Bang Nigeria Girls, Dump Them And Move On by Nobody: 6:22pm On Apr 10, 2022
is funny how when u open this thread u see all kinds of threads opened about women! and bashing, don't u guys know any other thing to do, isn't this an overkill, laziness, lack of maturity, age grade, sex maniacs, sextist, traumatized males and females can be blamed for this anyways,
Re: Why You Must Bang Nigeria Girls, Dump Them And Move On by Hayee(f): 6:24pm On Apr 10, 2022
GooodHardDick:

Quick question to MYSELF smiley tongue

Apart from MY MOTHER AND SISTERS used pussy. What exactly can MY MOTHER AND SISTERS offer a man in a relationship apart from sex? embarassed
Oh really I can only imagine the horror grin cheesy tongue
Re: Why You Must Bang Nigeria Girls, Dump Them And Move On by GooodHardDick: 6:27pm On Apr 10, 2022
Hayee:

Oh really I can only imagine the horror grin cheesy tongue

Why are you girls afraid of answering the questions? Is it that apart from your pussy, you have absolutely nothing else to offer a man in a relationship?
Re: Why You Must Bang Nigeria Girls, Dump Them And Move On by BigRocky: 6:28pm On Apr 10, 2022
[quote author=Kris216 post=111823914][/quote]

Lol, expected nothing less from a low life grin
Re: Why You Must Bang Nigeria Girls, Dump Them And Move On by Hayee(f): 6:30pm On Apr 10, 2022
GooodHardDick:

Why are MY MOTHER AND SISTERS afraid of answering the questions? Is it that apart from MY MOTHER AND SISTERS pussy, MY MOTHER AND SISTERS have absolutely nothing else to offer a man in a relationship?
You should actually be asking your mother and sisters such questions cheesy grin grin tongue
Re: Why You Must Bang Nigeria Girls, Dump Them And Move On by imagrg(m): 6:32pm On Apr 10, 2022
Most ladies in relationship these days are only there for your money. You either hit and run if you are not ready for marriage yet or stay there and watch them render you financially useless. When they are done with you, they move on to the next victim.
They only want to settle down when they are ageing and losing their youthful appearance.

But if you have the money to throw around sha, it's fun sharing with them though.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why You Must Bang Nigeria Girls, Dump Them And Move On by GooodHardDick: 6:32pm On Apr 10, 2022
Hayee:

You should actually be asking your mother and sisters such questions cheesy grin grin tongue

The question pain u no be small

Of course, everyone knows apart from your over used pussy. You have absolutely nothing else to offer a man in a relationship.
Re: Why You Must Bang Nigeria Girls, Dump Them And Move On by GooodHardDick: 6:33pm On Apr 10, 2022
imagrg:
Most ladies in relationship these days are only there for your money. You either hit and run if you are not ready for marriage yet or stay there and watch them render you financially useless. When they are done with you, they move on to the next victim.
They only want to settle down when they are ageing and losing their youthful appearance.

But if you have the money to throw around sha, it's fun sharing with them.

You have said it all honourable comrade!!!
Re: Why You Must Bang Nigeria Girls, Dump Them And Move On by Hayee(f): 6:36pm On Apr 10, 2022
GooodHardDick:

The question pain u no be small

Of course, everyone knows apart from MY MOTHER AND SISTERS over used pussy. MY MOTHER AND SISTERS have absolutely nothing else to offer a man in a relationship.

Because there is more gain in being a Jezebel that a virtuous woman cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

Especially for senseless Nigerian men like you being a virtuous woman is a waste tongue tongue
Na Jezebel fit una
Oya continue to insult ya mama grin cheesy tongue tongue
Re: Why You Must Bang Nigeria Girls, Dump Them And Move On by GooodHardDick: 6:38pm On Apr 10, 2022
Hayee:

Because there is more gain in being a Jezebel that a virtuous woman cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

Especially for senseless Nigerian men like you being a virtuous woman is a waste tongue tongue
Na Jezebel fit una
Oya continue to insult ya mama grin cheesy tongue tongue

I feel your pains!

Simple question you've been asked, you're saying trash!

Apart from your over used pussy. What exactly can you offer a man in a relationship apart from sex? Answer the question and stop beating around the bush

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why You Must Bang Nigeria Girls, Dump Them And Move On by Hayee(f): 6:46pm On Apr 10, 2022
GooodHardDick:

I feel your pains!

Simple question you've been asked, you're saying trash!

Apart from your over used pussy. What exactly can you offer a man in a relationship apart from sex? Answer the question and stop beating around the bush
cheesy grin grin
Nothing you don't deserve anything
You should even count yourself lucky that women are giving you pussy for your shrinking dick if not for the chicken change in your pocket cheesy grin grin tongue

Are you a virtuous MAN?

If no you deserve nothing apart from fairly use pussys from Jezebels cheesy grin grin tongue

Nigerian men don't like good women
Nigerian men are addicted to heartless gold diggers tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Why You Must Bang Nigeria Girls, Dump Them And Move On by spencekat(m): 6:50pm On Apr 10, 2022
GooodHardDick:

Fire on comrade! This is why we only bang their pussy, dump them and move on.
Most of these girls have potentials to inject misery into guys' lives.
Re: Why You Must Bang Nigeria Girls, Dump Them And Move On by Kirchoffs: 6:59pm On Apr 10, 2022
I still bang one 18yr old girl today, the girl is fvcking tight jeez. Relatively inexperienced but na me go open her eyes come spoil am finish.

## Team Fvck them young grin grin
Re: Why You Must Bang Nigeria Girls, Dump Them And Move On by Kriss216: 6:59pm On Apr 10, 2022
GooodHardDick:

Comrade.

Only a simp and a mad man will fall in love with a Nigeria girl. U don't date Nigeria girls,
you only bang their pussy, dump them and move on
Bro, be careful with that moniker.. that's not me.

1 Like

Re: Why You Must Bang Nigeria Girls, Dump Them And Move On by Jeon(f): 7:30pm On Apr 10, 2022
wahala for yeye girl wher dy ball with you men.
Re: Why You Must Bang Nigeria Girls, Dump Them And Move On by Nobody: 7:45pm On Apr 10, 2022
Nat404:
Hahaha. Can I see ur face plz?
E done dey enter ur eyes abi ?
Re: Why You Must Bang Nigeria Girls, Dump Them And Move On by Nat404: 7:54pm On Apr 10, 2022
killmods:

E done dey enter ur eyes abi ?
Hahaha. No man. Just wanna see her face.
Re: Why You Must Bang Nigeria Girls, Dump Them And Move On by Nobody: 8:00pm On Apr 10, 2022
Nat404:
Hahaha. No man. Just wanna see her face.
E nor mean bro na normal level na.. she get fine skin and be like those places go soft well well. Abi u dey reason make men nor tag u simp? Omor leave matter and free the mind joor grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Payback Cheating In A Marriage / Girls Do You Like This Pic? / Post The Last Photo You Took With Your Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.