Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,641 members, 7,854,682 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 12:45 AM

Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 (40101 Views)

Reno Omokri: I Challenge Obidients To Name 1 Infrastructure Obi Built / APC Muslim/muslim Ticket: Name 1 Popular Northern Christian Politician / What Are Osinbajo's Achievement In Governance Been A VP For 7 Years Plus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 by miqos02(m): 12:15pm On Apr 11, 2022
EmekaMD:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=532105194948329&id=100044465588234
Reno himself should name one achievement of namadi sambo in his six years tenure as VP.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 by Newton2024: 12:15pm On Apr 11, 2022
Djiikoo:
Trader
Vote buying moni lol
Re: Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 by naija1stnigar(m): 12:16pm On Apr 11, 2022
Fec meetings, burial attendance and inaugural lectures osibanjo will always remain a clown and a catastrophic disaster in any position of leadership.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 by naija1stnigar(m): 12:16pm On Apr 11, 2022
Fec meetings, burial attendance and inaugural lectures osibanjo will always remain a clown and a catastrophic disaster in any position of leadership.
Re: Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 by storm001(m): 12:17pm On Apr 11, 2022
He sack Buhari's cousin when the man show he was incompetent, Osibanjo want Nigeria to work hence his action.

I will vote him for that single act.
Re: Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 by Haylel: 12:17pm On Apr 11, 2022
helinues:

That's actually a sermon. We have done justification to Reno's question , let him shobe his money into his own ass
I held you by your scruff because you "blabbed " rather than turn up to the challenge on floor. You could pass the NDA intervention as an achievement, but you still haven't fired any shot at Reno. Mention a 2015 promise of Osinbanjo that was achieved by 2022, simple.
Re: Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 by topsyboy: 12:17pm On Apr 11, 2022
Please subscribe like and share
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAnCKNXiEmE
Re: Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 by Nobody: 12:17pm On Apr 11, 2022
Guy don’t wound me with laugh abeg lol

Omniman:
He kept Bubu alive for 8years... cool
Re: Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 by Emeraldkeko(m): 12:18pm On Apr 11, 2022
Please remind me of Apc campaign strategy in 2015 when dey couldn't get Goodlucks off their mouth and you guys bought it.
obailala:
I just mentioned to you that it's a silly strategy to abandon your candidate to spend the entire campaign season talking of your opponent. Yet you want me to indulge in what I see as silly?

Re: Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 by helinues: 12:19pm On Apr 11, 2022
Haylel:

I held you by your scruff because you "blabbed " rather than turn up to the challenge on floor. You could pass the NDA intervention as an achievement, but you still haven't fired any shot at Reno. Mention a 2015 promise of Osinbanjo that was achieved by 2022, simple.

Can anybody name a specific achievement Osinbajo listed in his declaration speech and get $1000?

Your argument no get basis aswear
Re: Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 by Newton2024: 12:19pm On Apr 11, 2022
Bugatie:
Peter Obi all the way

I would have rooted for Osinbajo but his involvement Tradermoni and cash sharing remains a stain.
His obvious silence even with the spate of killings in the land will also haunt him.

Let’s settle this,
Like for Peter Obi
Share for Osinbajo
I don't know why good people are popular online but bad people are popular offline. If election is conducted online 100 times, Peter Obi will win 101 times but the same thing I can't say offline.
Re: Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 by Jennyclay(f): 12:20pm On Apr 11, 2022
LegacyB:

Now you said something at least. Even though I didn’t personally benefit see how happy I am for Nigerians who benefited. You just mentioned he did something. Tell us ur candidate and what he would do for us better. # Osinbajo for President.
How much is 10k? GOSH!!!

Please, just get lost!! Don't quote me again, well I won't even reply you.

Zombies are real o!! They truly exist!!!
Re: Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 by emmykk(m): 12:20pm On Apr 11, 2022
SEGLIZ:
this guy is a fool.

reno will mislead a lot here, he knows it clear that the constitution never outline a role for the VP except as assigned by his principal the President.

beside reno will come after Osinbajo not because Osinbajo did anything wrong by declaring but he is more of a treat to their pdp camp compare to tinubu.

first he called Osinbajo a backstabber now looking for achievements. what other measures will he bring up to black mail Osinbajo after this?

You didn't get what Reno said or want .
He want Osinbajo supporters to say.

We promise you that we will solve Boko Haram and insecurity problem in 2015 now in 2022 we have done that no more insecurity problem.

We promise you Nigerians that 1 dollar will be equal to one naira.That we have done.

We promise you 3Million job yearly in 2015 and now we have done it

He need to tell us what he promised when he became VP and what they have achieved

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 by colestephan86: 12:21pm On Apr 11, 2022
EmekaMD:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=532105194948329&id=100044465588234
Name one achievement of namadi sambo, atiku, johnathern when he was vice President

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 by Haylel: 12:22pm On Apr 11, 2022
helinues:

Your argument no get basis aswear
That's cherry picking on your side - cropping out the picture to exactly where suits you.

I'll go no more on this. Catch'a on another thread.
Re: Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 by Franky70(m): 12:23pm On Apr 11, 2022
Bodmum:
name one Buhari achievement, I'll give u £2000

Turning bandits to business men

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 by helinues: 12:24pm On Apr 11, 2022
Haylel:

That's cherry picking on your side - cropping out the picture to exactly where suits you.

I'll go no more on this. Catch'a on another thread.

Defeat awaits you on new thread..

That's how we roll on this forum except if you are new
Re: Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 by Sunnyja: 12:26pm On Apr 11, 2022
Handsum64:
You see the crab mentality of the South.
Pull him down syndrome
What the North will never do
What is the pull down mentality here? Just mention one achievement, just one and you are shouting pull down mentality!

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 by Invitationn: 12:26pm On Apr 11, 2022
festacman:
Reno should do research on what Prof. Osinbajo did as ACTING PRESIDENT.

By the way, what were Goodluck Jonathan's achievements as VP.

What were Nemadi Sambo's achievements as VP.

Apart from using privatisation to loot and trying to unseat his Principal Pres. Obasanjo, what were Atikub Abubakar's achievements as VP.
Nonsense!
He won't! He's got a close mind when it comes to BAT and Osibanjo.
And the $1000 reward is fraud, because this is a guy that's always right; notorious arguer.
No matter what achievement you bring forth, he'll whitewash and find a counterargument, mostly irrational.
He knows he ain't giving anyone any $1000, it's all clout.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 by Shebbs: 12:27pm On Apr 11, 2022
SEGLIZ:
this guy is a fool.

reno will mislead a lot here, he knows it clear that the constitution never outline a role for the VP except as assigned by his principal the President.

beside reno will come after Osinbajo not because Osinbajo did anything wrong by declaring but he is more of a treat to their pdp camp compare to tinubu.

first he called Osinbajo a backstabber now looking for achievements. what other measures will he bring up to black mail Osinbajo after this?

You Nigerians Will Never Learn. As A VP Show Me One Achievement Or Project Osinbajo Did With His Own Pocket Money. Abeg Goan Sleep If You Don't Have Anything To Say.
Re: Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 by shevchenko(m): 12:27pm On Apr 11, 2022
Handsum64:
Pull him down syndrome

South? Ndi Ara
Re: Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 by Foolishbuhari: 12:33pm On Apr 11, 2022
Handsum64:
Pull him down syndrome

What did he do? Na simple question. Stop the dirty we vs them mentality here. We have better candidates from the south and a hypocrisy laden, sneaky Osibanjo is not our best!

Let him go enjoy his looted NEMA funds!
Re: Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 by obailala(m): 12:37pm On Apr 11, 2022
Emeraldkeko:
Please remind me of Apc campaign strategy in 2015 when dey couldn't get Goodlucks off their mouth and you guys bought it.
In 2015 and 2019, while APC was busy blabbing about their 1001 promises, the hallmark of PDP's strategy was to just talk about Buhari from dawn till dusk; from campaign podiums to AIT documentaries.

Similarly in 2019, even after the failure of the strategy in 2015, the PDP rather than spend their time and resources selling the achievements of Atiku to Nigerians, they instead chose to spend the entire campaign period searching for Buhari's certificate. For how long will your PDP strategists keep doing the same 'pull him down' strategy and expect a different result? 'Pull him down' that couldn't work for a tainted Buhari is what you people think will work for a fairly unblemished Osinbajo?
Re: Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 by Nobody: 12:37pm On Apr 11, 2022
Bodmum:
name one Buhari achievement, I'll give u £2000
Bro check out the link below mind you I am not one of his supporters...
https://fmic.gov.ng/list-of-100-buhari-administrations-achievements-in-2021/
Re: Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 by Nobody: 12:37pm On Apr 11, 2022
Osinbajo is just unfortunate to have tagged along the wrong guy, that mistake will dwindle his political career.

To be part of the worst government in the history of this country is unforgivable.

Buhari was and remain the worst president only after the lunatic, Abacha.
Re: Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 by Veeryeasy(m): 12:38pm On Apr 11, 2022
Handsum64:
Pull him down syndrome

Okpeni stop acting like you can't read, name his achievement and win a thousand dollar... No one asked you what the north would never do
Re: Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 by plaetton: 12:39pm On Apr 11, 2022
adewale2011:
He initiated Ease of Doing Business in Nigeria and when He becomes President, he will legalize Cryptocurrency and we would all be free from the mess called Naira...
Ease of doing which business ?
Re: Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 by obailala(m): 12:39pm On Apr 11, 2022
Foolishbuhari:

What did he do? Na simple question. Stop the dirty we vs them mentality here. We have better candidates from the south and a hypocrisy laden, sneaky Osibanjo is not our best!

Let him go enjoy his looted NEMA funds!
RENO wants us to vote Atiku; but instead of telling us what Atiku achieved as VP for 8 years (besides converting government establishments to his private property), RENO is foolishly asking us to name what Osinbajo achieved and you see nothing wrong in that? Lol

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 by LegacyB: 12:39pm On Apr 11, 2022
Jennyclay:
How much is 10k? GOSH!!!

Please, just get lost!! Don't quote me again, well I won't even reply you.

Zombies are real o!! They truly exist!!!

Tell us ur candidate. Abi u don’t even have one sef.
Don’t be shy..........
Re: Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 by salvation77177: 12:46pm On Apr 11, 2022
We continue to castigate and condemn almost every candidate opting to contest for predential election. Who do we actually want to be elected as president of Nigeria?
Re: Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 by Freebills12: 12:49pm On Apr 11, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
obailala:
Coming from an online charlatan who's openly supporting Atiku Abubakar's presidential ambition, can someone please ask RENO why he can't start with a challenge to mention the achievements of ATIKU as VP for 8 years (besides fraudulently acquiring public properties and becoming one of the richest men in Nigeria)?... Would even be pointless to ask what the achievements of GEJ were as VP.

RENO can't talk about or sell his own candidate but is rather obsessed with chasing Tinubu and now Osinbajo around... If he wasn't a mumu, he would have since realised that the 'pull him down' strategy has never worked in the Nigerian sphere.

Don't go there plz, in as much as you hate GEJ, he single handedly went to South South and milititancy. There were no blood shading. I will always give kudos for that.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Gbenga Daniel Playing Piano In Church (Photo) / Amaechi Shuns VIP Lounge Of Airport, Shares Ordinary Lounge With Others / Oil-rich Nigeria Is Ready To Implode. There's One Way To Stop It- Financial Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.