Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,969 members, 7,845,127 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 (40090 Views)

Reno Omokri: I Challenge Obidients To Name 1 Infrastructure Obi Built / APC Muslim/muslim Ticket: Name 1 Popular Northern Christian Politician / What Are Osinbajo's Achievement In Governance Been A VP For 7 Years Plus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 by obailala(m): 1:55pm On Apr 11, 2022
Foolishbuhari:

Personally I don't care about Atiku or anyone campaigning for him. His time has past but in all fairness to the man, he didn’t sit aloof while Obasanjo did certain things he did, especially 3rd term bid.

Osibanjo sat out and watched the biggest crime committed against the judiciary and said nothing! Buhari ordered the slaughter of unarmed protesters around the country, Zaria, SE, Lekki and numerous others who have simply been "disappeared" because they criticized his government, Osibanjo sat and said nothing.

Now upon declaring, he called buhari a patriot. A coup plotter? A man who overthrew a democratically elected government of Nigeria? A man who's ordered the brutal killing and crackdown of people with diverse views a patriot? Osibanjo insulted Nigerians and himself!

A supposed pastor and SAN? Where's his morality? Now y'all trying to extricate him from buhari's mess and failure? Osibanjo and buhari are one!
So your anger against Osinbajo is his inability to rebel and drag his boss by the balls whilst still remaining a mere employee of his boss? To what end would that have been? Him being sacked and replaced with a 'Yesman'? ...and how exactly would that have helped you or any Nigerian?

Meanwhile you just excused Atiku because he opposed OBJ's 3rd term; was that in the genuine interest of Nigerians or was it for his personal interest? What did Atiku do or say when Obasanjo was unconstitutionally using the NASS as his filthy handkerchief, changing senate presidents and speakers, bribing lawmakers everyday and even tear-gasing his opposition (which led to Okadigbo's death) etc.?

When OBJ sent troops to extrajudicially slaughter men women and children in Odi (Bayelsa), Odioma (Bayelsa) and Zaki-Biam (Benue), was Atiku not the VP? What did Atiku do then? He only stood up to OBJ when OBJ's ambition was going to hinders his own personal ambition and this is the sort of person you cite as an excusable example to castigate Prof. Osinbajo?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 by BOYS2MEN: 1:59pm On Apr 11, 2022
LMAO
LMAO
LMAO
LMAO...
Reno na biggest savage ever and funny enough OSHI-BA-NJO, Neva do shi shi .... grin grin grin
Re: Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 by Akuruoulo(m): 2:01pm On Apr 11, 2022
Handsum64:
You see the crab mentality of the South.
Pull him down syndrome
What the North will never do
BE SPECIFIC WITH THE PART OF SOUTH U ARE TALKING ABOUT.
Re: Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 by Tareq1105: 2:02pm On Apr 11, 2022
AZUH:
Vp just know how to confuse Nigerians with English. No achievement . Best candidate is Peter obi and Tinubu . Lagos is working no matter the corruption. Peter obi is honest and can turn Nigeria to Dubai .

Not only Dubai na China
Re: Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 by sencekompis: 2:04pm On Apr 11, 2022
The best VP ever. Osinbajo is my choice.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 by Tareq1105: 2:05pm On Apr 11, 2022
EmekaMD:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=532105194948329&id=100044465588234

Reno Omokri should list out the achievements of Jonathan as Vice President to Yar'adua and collect #1m.
Re: Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 by kevwemike: 2:05pm On Apr 11, 2022
EmekaMD:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=532105194948329&id=100044465588234
Don't forget that the VP is a man under authority so don't expect much from him compared to whom much is given.
Re: Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 by Preciousgift90: 2:07pm On Apr 11, 2022
festacman:
Reno should do research on what Prof. Osinbajo did as ACTING PRESIDENT.

By the way, what were Goodluck Jonathan's achievements as VP.

What were Nemadi Sambo's achievements as VP.

Apart from using privatisation to loot and trying to unseat his Principal Pres. Obasanjo, what were Atikub Abubakar's achievements as VP.

Nonsense!

His efforts stopped obj 3rd term bid.

Though it's for his personal interest to take over immediately from him, but this single fit is loud
Re: Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 by Ttalk: 2:07pm On Apr 11, 2022
Reno is a fool, he should come to Nigeria and come and ask that question, thief
Re: Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 by Jilo83(m): 2:08pm On Apr 11, 2022
In as much as there is no specific role for VP in Nigeria constitution if President is around.

1.When he handled Npower we know how it was compare to now.

2. When President was not around he stabilized this country.

3. He douse the tension in Niger delta.

My $1000 pls
Re: Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 by Timo2020: 2:09pm On Apr 11, 2022
Who Reno help?It's a pity you guys didn't know that VP position in Nigeria is just there(paper �) Osinbajo showed the stuff he is made of but when PMB came all that VP did was reversed they didn't give him space to deliver @ all.for instance Npower scheme there was a time VP was coordinating it,things is going on well then but since they hand it over to someone from the North look @ how it is been managed today.my prayer is that perfect will of God will be done
No matter what #Istandwithosinbajo
Re: Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 by Salamurano: 2:16pm On Apr 11, 2022
See where that got them, we all know the north are bunch of fools, the truth is osibanjo is a failure just like buhari, don't make excuse for. Failure and incompetece Cuz of tribe and religion, sometimes I actually think our thinking got us where we are, our leaders just take advantage of our myopic thinking. Are you not tired?
Re: Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 by jrusky(m): 2:18pm On Apr 11, 2022
obailala:
So your anger against Osinbajo is his inability to rebel and drag his boss by the balls whilst still remaining a mere employee of his boss? To what end would that have been? Him being sacked and replaced with a 'Yesman'? ...and how exactly would that have helped you or any Nigerian?

Meanwhile you just excused Atiku because he opposed OBJ's 3rd term; was that in the genuine interest of Nigerians or was it for his personal interest? What did Atiku do or say when Obasanjo was unconstitutionally using the NASS as his filthy handkerchief, changing senate presidents and speakers, bribing lawmakers everyday and even tear-gasing his opposition (which led to Okadigbo's death) etc.?

When OBJ sent troops to extrajudicially slaughter men women and children in Odi (Bayelsa), Odioma (Bayelsa) and Zaki-Biam (Benue), was Atiku not the VP? What did Atiku do then? He only stood up to OBJ when OBJ's ambition was going to hinders his own personal ambition and this is the sort of person you cite as an excusable example to castigate Prof. Osinbajo?

Pls stop answering them. Too man half brain human here on NL, very foolish and lunatics mofos.

All the people against Osibanjo are same chest beaters from.my region SE. If Osibanjo rebel against Buhari same generically confused mofos will be the first to say "Na so Yoruba are, they are backstabbers" so pls ignore them but that presidency seat my region won't get it let them keep the hate and tribalism madness on and let's see how far it will take them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 by Foolishbuhari: 2:18pm On Apr 11, 2022
obailala:

These are your errors in judgment. Osibanjo isn't a "mere employee". OK do you want more examples?

1. Osibanjo is constitutionally the head of the economy by his virtue of being VP. Did you know that? How has the economy fared under him as head of the economic team? Before you come out to say otherwise, even buhari confirmed it that Osibanjo is the head of his economic team.

2. Osibanjo was accused of embezzlement of NEMA funds. We've not heard anything else about that.

Then now that you're taking swipes at Atiku, he at least talked abi? Despite it being for personal ambition,as you inferred. But Osibanjo has kept quiet all this while abi? What does that tell you? He loves buhari and ALL his disastrous policies, nothing you'll tell me!

He even came out to say that he wants to build on buhari's legacies. What legacies? Sorrow, tears and blood? Y'all are trying to extricate him from buhari's mess but he keeps jumping back in LMAO!!

See I like Osibanjo o. He's a fine gentleman, at least to me. I am not blind to what he did with power for few weeks as acting president and for once, we saw a sense of direction in governance. But let's face the truth, buhari's incompetence is Osibanjo's greatest bargage and his failure to even position his body language in a pro-people way during buhari's despotic regime is going to be the final death knelt to whatever he can or hopes to achieve!

We don't need a morally bankrupt president anymore in Nigeria! Anyone who can come out to eulogize buhari at this time is one and same with buhari and that's the judgement they'd get!!
Re: Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 by HomeofSolution(m): 2:19pm On Apr 11, 2022
Asiwaju issa goal

Re: Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 by Nobody: 2:23pm On Apr 11, 2022
Pure savage grin grin but true
Re: Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 by Origin(f): 2:25pm On Apr 11, 2022
When him oga no de house (if una no remember use Google) and Dem no still hand over na him de manage every every.....
Re: Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 by Ilaje1: 2:34pm On Apr 11, 2022
Reno Idiotkiri is just another mad dog. He list one achievement of him boss VP, Sambo. Oh I remember, Sambo awarded a million of dollars coal contract and nothing had been heard about it. It is an open secret that VP don't have that much power or will anyone list the achievements of Atiku. Reno playing politics with everything, and some mumu dey fellow. Reno never critized his PDP when they were pillaging our resources.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 by Ilaje1: 2:35pm On Apr 11, 2022
Foolishbuhari:

These are your errors in judgment. Osibanjo isn't a "mere employee". OK do you want more examples?

1. Osibanjo is constitutionally the head of the economy by his virtue of being VP. Did you know that? How has the economy fared under him as head of the economic team? Before you come out to say otherwise, even buhari confirmed it that Osibanjo is the head of his economic team.

2. Osibanjo was accused of embezzlement of NEMA funds. We've not heard anything else about that.

Then now that you're taking swipes at Atiku, he at least talked abi? Despite it being for personal ambition,as you inferred. But Osibanjo has kept quiet all this while abi? What does that tell you? He loves buhari and ALL his disastrous policies, nothing you'll tell me!

He even came out to say that he wants to build on buhari's legacies. What legacies? Sorrow, tears and blood? Y'all are trying to extricate him from buhari's mess but he keeps jumping back in LMAO!!

See I like Osibanjo o. He's a fine gentleman, at least to me. I am not blind to what he did with power for few weeks as acting president and for once, we saw a sense of direction in governance. But let's face the truth, buhari's incompetence is Osibanjo's greatest bargage and his failure to even position his body language in a pro-people way during buhari's despotic regime is going to be the final death knelt to whatever he can or hopes to achieve!

We don't need a morally bankrupt president anymore in Nigeria! Anyone who can come out to eulogize buhari at this time is one and same with buhari and that's the judgement they'd get!!

At the end of the day, he still needs an approval of his boss. He's a mere employee.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 by obailala(m): 2:38pm On Apr 11, 2022
Foolishbuhari:

Of all the OBJ atrocities to talk about, Atiku only talked about the 3rd term ambition, and not about anything else which affected the lives and wellbeing of Nigerians; and this is the fellow youu want me to hold in higher regard?

As for the constitutional roles of a VP in Nigeria, you're obviously reading so many outdated textbooks. Besides deputising for the president in his absence (that's if the cabal even permits), the office of the VP is as useless as the 'P' in the word 'Psychology'. So I would never judge the administrative performance of a man based on his occupancy of an office which merely renders him a clerical appendage.

You talk about NEMA funds, can you provide the so called details? Just read about it now that he 'illegally approved N6bn' for NEMA. Is there any evidence to prove this money was embezzled besides baseless political gossip and mudslinging by fellows like Reno? You actually believe Prof Osinbajo stole N6billion from NEMA and the case wasn't blown up more than the baseless blog junk which fizzled out in days?

Yes everyone has a baggage if you choose to give them one. It's okay if you choose to hate him based on these politically imposed baggages. But as for me, I choose not to count meaningless political baggages when assessing the suitability of a candidate over others.
Re: Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 by Foolishbuhari: 2:39pm On Apr 11, 2022
Ilaje1:

At the end of the day, he still needs an approval of his boss. He's a mere employee.

And I insist he's not! He's the VP of Nigeria and not buhari's appointee. The ticket was a joint ticket and Osibanjo brought his quarter same way buhari did.
Re: Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 by Freebills12: 2:40pm On Apr 11, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
obailala:
Oh I didnt realise that could be counted as an achievement. In that case, didn't Osinbajo achieve same with the NDA in 2016 when the Avengers reduced Nigeria's output to less than 1m barrels? Osinbajo organised several town hall meetings in the Delta and brokered a peace and cease fire.

By the way, I dont hate GEJ, I just felt he was too incompetent a leader to rule NIgeria, and needed to go for another to try their luck; Nothing personal!

GEJ is incompetent, I wonder what you will say about not only a professor law but also a senior pastor that abated scandalous acts, extra judicial killings, infringe on people's fundamental rights, embezzlement of people fund, killing of innocent people running in tens of thousands, a sect of people taking people's home ,inhibiting on them and renaming them etc. I don't want to go further bc he is a pastor. He keeps quiet while all these happens. How are you going to convince non Christian in Nigeria to become a Christian in a country where Osibanjo is part of the govt. If GEJ is incompetent, I wonder what you will call Osibanjo?
Re: Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 by obailala(m): 2:42pm On Apr 11, 2022
jrusky:

Pls stop answering them. Too man half brain human here on NL, very foolish and lunatics mofos.

All the people against Osibanjo are same chest beaters from.my region SE. If Osibanjo rebel against Buhari same generically confused mofos will be the first to say "Na so Yoruba are, they are backstabbers" so pls ignore them but that presidency seat my region won't get it let them keep the hate and tribalism madness on and let's see how far it will take them.
It's funny because the people who claim PYO's crime is not rebelling against his boss, would be the first to hit the streets in jubilation if he rebels and is knocked into a political casket. They lament his lack of rebellion, not because they love NIgeria, but rather because they simply want to see him punished so they can rejoice at the downfall of one of their enemies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 by Prince001(m): 2:45pm On Apr 11, 2022
Handsum64:
Pull him down syndrome

That's why majority of them still remain poor naa! Yoruba Nation, Biafra republic no going back!!!!!!!!
Re: Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 by Foolishbuhari: 2:48pm On Apr 11, 2022
obailala:
Of all the OBJ atrocities to talk about, Atiku only talked about the 3rd term ambition, and not about anything else which affected the lives and wellbeing of Nigerians; and this is the fellow youu want me to hold in higher regard?

As for the constitutional roles of a VP in Nigeria, you're obviously reading so many outdated textbooks. Besides deputising for the president in his absence (that's if the cabal even permits), the office of the VP is as useless as the 'P' in the word 'Psychology'. So I would never judge the administrative performance of a man based on his occupancy of an office which merely renders him a clerical appendage.

You talk about NEMA funds, can you provide the so called details? Just read about it now that he 'illegally approved N6bn' for NEMA. Is there any evidence to prove this money was embezzled besides baseless political gossip and mudslinging by fellows like Reno? You actually believe Prof Osinbajo stole N6billion from NEMA and the case wasn't blown up more than the baseless blog junk which fizzled out in days?

Yes everyone has a baggage if you choose to give them one. It's okay if you choose to hate him based on these politically imposed baggages. But as for me, I choose not to count meaningless political baggages when assessing the suitability of a candidate over others.

I will never agree with you that the VP position is as useless as the P in psychology. If it was useless, why didn't he resign? Why did the yorubas do all they did to make sure buhari emerged president?

When there were rumours of buhari dumping Osibanjo prior to the 2019 elections, didn’t the SW bloc wade in? The yorubas even wanted a yoruba running mate for Atiku then, remember? They won't have done that for a useless position.

You have a choice to candidate but I'll always say it as it is. Osibanjo is a morally bankrupt man and he's one and same with buhari!
Re: Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 by MVLOX(m): 2:48pm On Apr 11, 2022
successmatters:
Osinbajo has been very hardworking since the past 7 years.

He has presided over more than 100,ooo burials in mass burials where Bandits and criminals massacre innocent Nigerians.

What a Marvelous achievement....
Re: Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 by CHAQUR: 2:53pm On Apr 11, 2022
Social media and its way of pushing people around.... Osinbajo (aka star boy) was urged to declare his intention. They said that they want him.. Now, he has decided & declared.. And almost the same people want to know his achievements so far... Nigerians...respect...!
Re: Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 by obailala(m): 2:54pm On Apr 11, 2022
Freebills12:
[color=#000099][/color]

GEJ is incompetent, I wonder what you will say about not only a professor law but also a senior pastor that abated scandalous acts, extra judicial killings, infringe on people's fundamental rights, embezzlement of people fund, killing of innocent people running in tens of thousands, a sect of people taking people's home ,inhibiting on them and renaming them etc. I don't want to go further bc he is a pastor. He keeps quiet while all these happens. How are you going to convince non Christian in Nigeria to become a Christian in a country where Osibanjo is part of the govt. If GEJ is incompetent, I wonder what you will call Osibanjo?
Bullshit bullshit bullshit! Are you not also a part and parcel of NIgeria? Did you go out to the street to protest the scandalous acts? If you didnt, then you're also culpable of aiding and abetting those crimes.

Osinbajo is a Nigerian just like you; he didint have the constitutional powers to stop any of thoise atrocities. Only thing he could have done was to openly rebel in public against his boss, which in every sensible opinion would have been a foolish thing to do. Obviously you dont even care about the welfare of Nigeria, you just wanted an opportunity to see him being punished for daring to openly rebel so you can rejoice at the downfall of one of your 'enemies'. Sorry the man isn't foolish!

MEanwhile we're in an election year so the best we can do is compare between whatever candidates we have presented before us. The RENO who speaks in this thread supports Atiku. How exactly is Atiku differnent from Osinbajo? Did Atiku not aid and abet the genocide in Odi, Odioma, Zaki-Biam etc under the command of OBJ? Did Atiku not aid and abet and even participate in the squander of Nigeria's resources. Now this is the Atiku you lots were rooting (and possibly still rooting) for and you want us to take your criticism of Osinbajo seriously? Park well my friend!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 by obailala(m): 2:55pm On Apr 11, 2022
Foolishbuhari:

I will never agree with you that the VP position is as useless as the P in psychology. If it was useless, why didn't he resign? Why did the yorubas do all they did to make sure buhari emerged president?

When there were rumours of buhari dumping Osibanjo prior to the 2019 elections, didn’t the SW bloc wade in? The yorubas even wanted a yoruba running mate for Atiku then, remember? They won't have done that for a useless position.

You have a choice to candidate but I'll always say it as it is. Osibanjo is a morally bankrupt man and he's one and same with buhari!
Okay pleasse vote for your morally upright candidate in peace!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 by zigzagluv: 2:57pm On Apr 11, 2022
Oga you are wrong , they ask a simple question, He has been part of the government and head of economic team , what has he done ?
Handsum64:
Pull him down syndrome
Re: Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 by Foolishbuhari: 3:01pm On Apr 11, 2022
obailala:
Okay pleasse vote for your morally upright candidate in peace!

Good we've reached a cul de sac on this topic. May the best for Nigeria win. And I hope Nigerians see all of the candidates for whom they truly are!
Re: Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 by millstone(m): 3:05pm On Apr 11, 2022
Handsum64:
Pull him down syndrome
I agree but not Osinbanjo please. That guy na puppet

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

2015 Exchange Between Professor Chukwuma Soludo And Peter Obi / Niger Bridge At Risk Of Collapse, Igbo Group Cries Out / Buhari Has No Powers To Stop AIT From Covering Him – Dokpesi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.