Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,131 members, 7,845,758 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 (40095 Views)

Reno Omokri: I Challenge Obidients To Name 1 Infrastructure Obi Built / APC Muslim/muslim Ticket: Name 1 Popular Northern Christian Politician / What Are Osinbajo's Achievement In Governance Been A VP For 7 Years Plus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 by HardMirror(m): 11:36am On Apr 11, 2022
dettolgel:

You guys are the worst. Were you guys not the ones that flooded Ojota and fought tooth and nail to remove GEJ that was from the south because of selfish interests.

GEJ was mile ahead of Osibanjo and still is and you are trying to use the same foolish mentality you used 7 years ago to install one of the worst vp that oversaw one of the worst administration in the history of Nigeria in power because he is from your place.

Maybe your brain is paining you ni.
which guys? Check me well, I am a pdp guy o. I enjoyed Gej die. But truth be told, I did not know buhari would be this bad o. Stop using emotions to comment, that I took sides with osinbajo does not mean I am apc. I just dont like how tinubu boys are now after him..

By the way you are very stupid.
Re: Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 by Jennyclay(f): 11:36am On Apr 11, 2022
LegacyB:

Tell me your candidate, let’s converse not all this your random rants So we can rate your IQ better.
In a sane country, Osinbajo would not even think of declaring for president. What exactly would he campaign with? Hunger and insecurity? 10k tradermoni?

You that your IQ is very high, yet you don't know what you want for yourself.

Rubbish!!

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 by Toks2008(m): 11:36am On Apr 11, 2022
dettolgel:

A figure head that could speak up for the masses?

A figure head that we were told that will handle the economy while bubu handles security? While making those promises why did he tell us that he only going to be a figure head?

Guy i just stated facts. Leave all those apointments, his decisions will still be subject to approval by his principal.
Re: Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 by Angel55555(m): 11:37am On Apr 11, 2022
SEGLIZ:
this guy is a fool.

reno will mislead a lot here, he knows it clear that the constitution never outline a role for the VP except as assigned by his principal the President.

beside reno will come after Osinbajo not because Osinbajo did anything wrong by declaring but he is more of a treat to their pdp camp compare to tinubu.
Exactly lol people need to read the constitution. The man doesn't have a specific role he's like a contractor you have to give him something to do. He has performed wonderfully well unlike Atiku and Sambo

first he called Osinbajo a backstabber now looking for achievements. what other measures will he bring up to black mail Osinbajo after this?
Re: Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 by Nobody: 11:38am On Apr 11, 2022
VP Yemi Osinbajo was the brain box behind all the social investment program in this country.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 by obailala(m): 11:38am On Apr 11, 2022
Emeraldkeko:
He isn't in anyway stopping you from starting the Atiku challenge too if you are so sure he didn't do nothing put a price same way Reno just did simple.
I just mentioned to you that it's a silly strategy to abandon your candidate to spend the entire campaign season talking of your opponent. Yet you want me to indulge in what I see as silly?
Re: Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 by Oddfinder: 11:39am On Apr 11, 2022
obailala:
Coming from an online charlatan who's openly supporting Atiku Abubakar's presidential ambition, can someone please ask RENO why he can't start with a challenge to mention the achievements of ATIKU as VP for 8 years (besides fraudulently acquiring public properties and becoming one of the richest men in Nigeria)?... Would even be pointless to ask what the achievements of GEJ were as VP.

RENO can't talk about or sell his own candidate but is rather obsessed with chasing Tinubu and now Osinbajo around... If he wasn't a mumu, he would have since realised that the 'pull him down' strategy has never worked in the Nigerian sphere.
GEJ achievement as a vp?
He singlehandedly ended militancy in the Niger delta.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 by Qadaffi2idiamin: 11:39am On Apr 11, 2022
AZUH:
Vp just know how to confuse Nigerians with English. No achievement . Best candidate is Peter obi and Tinubu . Lagos is working no matter the corruption. Peter obi is honest and can turn Nigeria to Dubai .
Some Afonjas and Nairaland herdsmen will come you bro.

You shouldn't have added Obi to that list.

He's to competent to be added along side a slimy murderous drug Barron
Re: Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 by dettolgel: 11:40am On Apr 11, 2022
Toks2008:

Guy i just stated facts. Leave all those apointments, his decisions will still be subject to approval by his principal.

Yes you stated facts and I also listed facts that unfolded before our very eyes as well. grin
Re: Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 by LegacyB: 11:40am On Apr 11, 2022
Jennyclay:
In a sane country, Osinbajo would not even think of declaring for president. What exactly would he campaign with? Hunger and insecurity?

You that your IQ is very high, yet you don't know what you want for yourself.

Rubbish!!
See ure even ashamed to mention a name. Bantering and ramblings isn’t the name of the game. Vote not fight. We are for Osinbajo and proudly so. Cos we believe in the stuff he is made of. Once again show us who u support and stop drooling.
Re: Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 by gracealonev: 11:40am On Apr 11, 2022
successmatters:
Osinbajo has been very hardworking since the past 7 years.

He has presided over more than 100,ooo burials in mass burials where Bandits and criminals massacre innocent Nigerians.

The same bandits protected by Buhari, spending weeks in court for the court to call them names before he would defend Nigeria.
Re: Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 by dettolgel: 11:41am On Apr 11, 2022
HardMirror:
which guys? Check me well, I am a pdp guy o. I enjoyed Gej die. But truth be told, I did not know buhari would be this bad o. Stop using emotions to comment, that I took sides with osinbajo does not mean I am apc. I just dont like how tinubu boys are now after him..

By the way you are very stupid.

Well you are right that I truly do not know your political affiliations and cannot decipher that based on your Internet comment, my bad. But my point still stands.
Re: Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 by jrusky(m): 11:42am On Apr 11, 2022
dettolgel:

If he is truly a man of God and of conviction he should have resigned.

Here we go I can bet you if that man resign Buhari will immediately chose Mallami or El Rufall to replace him immediately and that is what Buhari and his headslammers want and you want Buhari to succeed his Islamisation agenda baa?

Anyway I'm not apc member.
Re: Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 by wonlasewonimi: 11:42am On Apr 11, 2022
His heart has gone out to most victims more than anyone in this government
Re: Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 by Amucha: 11:42am On Apr 11, 2022
festacman:
Reno should do research on what Prof. Osinbajo did as ACTING PRESIDENT.

By the way, what were Goodluck Jonathan's achievements as VP.

What were Nemadi Sambo's achievements as VP.

Apart from using privatisation to loot and trying to unseat his Principal Pres. Obasanjo, what were Atikub Abubakar's achievements as VP.

Nonsense!

You should rather mention those. However, Reno asked for any achievement referenced by Osinbajo during his declaration speech
Re: Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 by hotseat: 11:42am On Apr 11, 2022
Any attempt at dissociating Osinbajo from the ongoing maladministration of the Buhari regime smacks of nativity and or deliberate mischief.

He was the number 2 man in this failed administration.

If he can share in the "achievements" of Buhari, he too must share in the failure as well.

Imagine him praising the failed Bubu to high heavens and attributing the adjective of "Mr Integrity" to the most nepotistic, divisive and inept president ever to step into Aso Rock Villa.

Oga, Osunbande!

You fool some people sometimes but you can't fool all the people all the time.

You are a partaker in the calamity visited on Nigerians by the world acknowledged failed regime.

You can't simply wash your hands off the failures of this woeful regime.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 by Achz(m): 11:43am On Apr 11, 2022
Handsum64:
You see the crab mentality of the South.
Pull him down syndrome
What the North will never do
Oga Abeg, no come dey compare we with Hausa people. We no be mate in anything....let them do their thing in their way and vice versa

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 by Jostoman: 11:43am On Apr 11, 2022
successmatters:

He has presided over more than 100,ooo burials in mass burials where Bandits and criminals massacre innocent Nigerians.
he has been handling our economy. Reno where is my $1,000 grin
Re: Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 by Haylel: 11:43am On Apr 11, 2022
helinues:

So the NDA Osinbajo interfered into is not an achievement?

Stop exposing yourself.

"For instance, ‘I promised this in 2015, and I delivered this in 2022’. I need one Osinbajo supporter to respond and get $1000."

Did you skip this part?
Re: Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 by computerproject: 11:43am On Apr 11, 2022
This man and it's audio $1000, why can't you add more money and use it to buy PDP form also. Omokri should come and contest, we are tired of his audio grants and donations. Come and make changes practically; stop e-opposition
Re: Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 by golbe1972: 11:44am On Apr 11, 2022
Reno should name any achievements of all the vice Presidents in Nigeria since the inception of our democracy and I'll give him 2000 dollars.

EmekaMD:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=532105194948329&id=100044465588234
Re: Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 by jaxxy(m): 11:44am On Apr 11, 2022
Algold:
You mean in the future or now?

I am thinking

Thinking

Thinking

Thinking

None

The vice only does what the president asks him to. sambo did worse than osinbajo under Jonathan.

That's,my response for reno.
Re: Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 by dettolgel: 11:44am On Apr 11, 2022
jrusky:

Here we go I can bet you if that man resign Buhari will immediately chose Mallami or El Rufall to replace him immediately and that is what Buhari and his headslammers want and you want Buhari to succeed his Islamisation agenda baa?

Anyway I'm not apc member.

You guys said he is just a figure head. So Buhari replacing him does not mean anything then?

Or do you want to admit that Osibanjo has influence in this present government as the number 2 man?
Re: Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 by daddy001: 11:44am On Apr 11, 2022
finestiyke:
Jonesing Osinbajo
trader moni seems to be the only achievement thus far
Re: Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 by helinues: 11:45am On Apr 11, 2022
Haylel:

"For instance, ‘I promised this in 2015, and I delivered this in 2022’. I need one Osinbajo supporter to respond and get $1000."

Did you skip this part?

Why should I been using Reno's instance to answer his question.

He asked for one achievement which I just mentioned.

It be like some of you people get comprehension problem
Re: Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 by Nobody: 11:45am On Apr 11, 2022
Handsum64:
Pull him down syndrome

Oga say the truth and leave the North in their backwardness...do you want Buhari 2.0?
Re: Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 by samfrancis1(m): 11:45am On Apr 11, 2022
Handsum64:
Pull him down syndrome
This isn’t pulling down young man.. want to have someone who doesn’t have any leadership characteristic as the number one citizen? Another calamity after Buhari.. make una pity Nigerians na

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 by ajayiopy: 11:46am On Apr 11, 2022
Handsum64:
Pull him down syndrome
THAT IS WHY I KNOW THAT ONCE ATIKU GETS THE TICKET,HE IS YOUR NEXT PRESIDENT
Re: Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 by millhouse: 11:46am On Apr 11, 2022
successmatters:

He is the Vice President of condolence visits
Re: Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 by coinsmaven: 11:46am On Apr 11, 2022
Am a yoruba man, but i hate this kind of sentiment,.

You cant give what you dont have, Oshinbajo cant deliver nothing, he will come to start giving excuses, but if you are not tired as nigerians on all these sufferings, vote for oshinbajo.

Then you will die of your ignorance,

Handsum64:
Pull him down syndrome

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 by stacyadams: 11:47am On Apr 11, 2022
Haylel:

Did you skip this part?

grin.. he don't choke osiba joro njo supporters
Re: Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 by coinsmaven: 11:47am On Apr 11, 2022
Osinbajo is a shameless midget. He unilaterally failed in his own office of the VP fraught with all sorts of corruption allegations. What's he running on? Ranting off people and places he has visited in Nigeria is rather inarticulate opening salvo in a crowded race as this.

He shoulda enumerated their achievements in 7yrs and what he intends to magnify or build on. Instead, he looked silly and drooling telling verifiable lies about Buhari and his commitment to fighting insecurity. Lies are... Unpresidential.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Photos: Fayose Prostrates For Ooni Of Ife / Oil-rich Nigeria Is Ready To Implode. There's One Way To Stop It- Financial Post / EXCLUSIVE: DSS Withdraws Operatives From Saraki, Dogara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.