Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,131 members, 7,845,754 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 (40094 Views)

Reno Omokri: I Challenge Obidients To Name 1 Infrastructure Obi Built / APC Muslim/muslim Ticket: Name 1 Popular Northern Christian Politician / What Are Osinbajo's Achievement In Governance Been A VP For 7 Years Plus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 by OFFICIAL336: 12:50pm On Apr 11, 2022
helinues:
grin

ITK Reno, SS would have been on her knees due to the activities of NDA if not for Osinbajo. It took him less than 2 weeks to stop their attacks

Would you blame Reno when he has nothingto call a home. We have never seen him associating with SS nor SS development

Fake and Jobless pastor who derives pleasure in putting others down

Spit on that your konk head... Tueh
Then quote him and win the $1000 if you are so sure
Re: Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 by Opolopoopolonio: 12:51pm On Apr 11, 2022
Emeraldkeko:
Won't you like $1000 added to your account Then mention the achievements.

Too many!

Mentioning them will ridicule Buhari... cool
Re: Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 by Ogunleti01: 12:52pm On Apr 11, 2022
las las na acid all of una go take when Osinbajo becomes President inshallahu! because the pain and emotional trauma will be too much for you to handle
Re: Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 by anthonyonyolu(m): 12:52pm On Apr 11, 2022
SEGLIZ:
this guy is a fool.

reno will mislead a lot here, he knows it clear that the constitution never outline a role for the VP except as assigned by his principal the President.

beside reno will come after Osinbajo not because Osinbajo did anything wrong by declaring but he is more of a treat to their pdp camp compare to tinubu.

first he called Osinbajo a backstabber now looking for achievements. what other measures will he bring up to black mail Osinbajo after this?
so what his He Osinbanjo bringing to Nigerians? has he and Buhari created the 3million jobs every year whcih he promised they will do
Re: Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 by Foolishbuhari: 12:53pm On Apr 11, 2022
obailala:
RENO wants us to vote Atiku; but instead of telling us what Atiku achieved as VP for 8 years (besides converting government establishments to his private property), RENO is foolishly asking us to name what Osinbajo achieved and you see nothing wrong in that? Lol

Personally I don't care about Atiku or anyone campaigning for him. His time has past but in all fairness to the man, he didn’t sit aloof while Obasanjo did certain things he did, especially 3rd term bid.

Osibanjo sat out and watched the biggest crime committed against the judiciary and said nothing! Buhari ordered the slaughter of unarmed protesters around the country, Zaria, SE, Lekki and numerous others who have simply been "disappeared" because they criticized his government, Osibanjo sat and said nothing.

Now upon declaring, he called buhari a patriot. A coup plotter? A man who overthrew a democratically elected government of Nigeria? A man who's ordered the brutal killing and crackdown of people with diverse views a patriot? Osibanjo insulted Nigerians and himself!

A supposed pastor and SAN? Where's his morality? Now y'all trying to extricate him from buhari's mess and failure? Osibanjo and buhari are one!

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 by anthonyonyolu(m): 12:53pm On Apr 11, 2022
Ogunleti01:
las las na acid all of una go take when Osinbajo becomes President inshallahu! because the pain and emotional trauma will be too much for you to handle
for your community ba
Re: Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 by lagonovo: 12:55pm On Apr 11, 2022
helinues:
grin

ITK Reno, SS would have been on her knees due to the activities of NDA if not for Osinbajo. It took him less than 2 weeks to stop their attacks

Would you blame Reno when he has nothing to call a home. We have never seen him associating with SS nor SS development

Fake and Jobless pastor who derives pleasure in putting others down

Spit on that your konk head... Tueh
No be our people again lol
Re: Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 by Jacopini: 12:55pm On Apr 11, 2022
Handsum64:
You see the crab mentality of the South.
Pull him down syndrome
What the North will never do

Dat y d north is d north
Nd d south ia d south.

2 diff mentality
We ar not so blind to tribalism or regionalism, dat we hv forgotten wat is good nd wat us bad.
Re: Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 by HONEHI: 12:58pm On Apr 11, 2022
Reno should shut up his dirty stinking corrupt mouth. He should know that VP's do not campaign during election they run under the platform and promises of the Presidential candidate. VP's are loyal to the president and given duties to perform by the president. Osinbajo has been very visible and active during the absent of the president. He was vocal and upbeat during these time and We wished he was actually the president. Now the opportunity has come for him to really become the president of this great country. We will give him the support he needs to achieve great things for our country Nigeria. NOT TO FUFILL CHILDHOOD AMBITION AS SOME OTHER CANDIDATES SEEMS TO LAY CLAIM TO.
Re: Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 by Walkee: 12:59pm On Apr 11, 2022
Very foolish guy. Can he name Sambo's achievement?
Re: Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 by KingDamzzy(m): 1:01pm On Apr 11, 2022
Bugatie:
Peter Obi all the way

I would have rooted for Osinbajo but his involvement Tradermoni and cash sharing remains a stain.
His obvious silence even with the spate of killings in the land will also haunt him.

Let’s settle this,
Like for Peter Obi
Share for Osinbajo

Tradermoni that's an empowerment programme initiative created to boost the Nigerian economy through leverage and access to finance for petty traders is a "Stain" to Osibanjo? Do you know how many traders the scheme has helped with loans?

You people just come to Nairaland and spew trash.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 by almayda: 1:02pm On Apr 11, 2022
Reno,i will respond but i am not too familiar with the powers and what is expected officially from a serving VP.You should know,relating to your former office in the presidency.Can you share this information with us,then from your answer,i will respond appropriately...Conny Reno will never respond,he knows i will use the same answer to ask him very salient question he will be unable to answer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 by Mozegee: 1:03pm On Apr 11, 2022
I can stop laughing.
successmatters:
Osinbajo has been very hardworking since the past 7 years.

He has presided over more than 100,ooo burials in mass burials where Bandits and criminals massacre innocent Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 by DrFunmisticGlow: 1:10pm On Apr 11, 2022
AZUH:
Vp just know how to confuse Nigerians with English. No achievement . Best candidate is Peter obi and Tinubu . Lagos is working no matter the corruption. Peter obi is honest and can turn Nigeria to Dubai .
Peter obi in the Pandora papers is honest?

Your memory is very selective.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 by Jeffyblaq(m): 1:11pm On Apr 11, 2022
Handsum64:
Pull him down syndrome
My friend, itz simple..
Don't stretch this challenge..
If you know any.. Just list them out.
Ok
Re: Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 by bluebay(m): 1:11pm On Apr 11, 2022
Osibanjo is running for presidential representative . Not President
Re: Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 by litaninja(m): 1:12pm On Apr 11, 2022
Lol. But the mentality of hailing someone for a terrible job in the north is worthy of emulation right?
Handsum64:
Pull him down syndrome
Re: Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 by duality(m): 1:13pm On Apr 11, 2022
donpata:
Both Reno and Farouk are talking nonsense. The way Nigeria is structured, is there any reasonable work for the VP apart from what the President permits? Buhari na failure and it is on record that he has travelled severally without handing over to Osinbanjo as required by Law. Let's not forget what Jonathan passed through in the hands of Turai and Aooduakan back then. Or better still, can Reno tell us the achievements of Jonathan as Deputy Gov and as vice President?

Resolution of the Niger Delta issues. Or you think Yaradu went to the creeks. It was Jonathan.

However, I understand your point.
Re: Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 by Godson32(m): 1:14pm On Apr 11, 2022
Bodmum:
name one Buhari achievement, I'll give u £2000
Lols � Bring.the money first
Re: Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 by TruthinAction: 1:16pm On Apr 11, 2022
Reno, what stops you from contesting if you that good? Vice Presidents in Nigeria only act on the instructions of the President. But we all knew the impact he made on two occasions that the President was away.
Re: Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 by toyini1234(m): 1:17pm On Apr 11, 2022
Bodmum:
name one Buhari achievement, I'll give u £2000

construction of Lagos Ibadan railway
Re: Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 by azpekuliar: 1:26pm On Apr 11, 2022
Handsum64:
Pull him down syndrome

Oga shut up!

We question and interrogate our leaders. That’s what democracy is about. We are not almajiris who follow people sheepishly.
Re: Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 by AFONJAPIG(m): 1:29pm On Apr 11, 2022
Handsum64:
Pull him down syndrome
and Yoruba is the oy south region in Nigeria
Re: Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 by AFONJAPIG(m): 1:29pm On Apr 11, 2022
Handsum64:
Pull him down syndrome
and Yorubas are the only south region in Nigeria
Re: Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 by omosuper(m): 1:30pm On Apr 11, 2022
I can never vote for a character like Osibanjo. If we should all agree that Tinubu is corrupt, the self acclaimed saint supported him. The same thing he's doing right now. The man is good in theory but a capital failure in practical.
Re: Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 by Minime10(f): 1:33pm On Apr 11, 2022
Tradamoni
Oya send my $1,000.00@Reno grin
Re: Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 by obailala(m): 1:34pm On Apr 11, 2022
Freebills12:
[color=#000099][/color]

Don't go there plz, in as much as you hate GEJ, he single handedly went to South South and milititancy. There were no blood shading. I will always give kudos for that.
Oh I didnt realise that could be counted as an achievement. In that case, didn't Osinbajo achieve same with the NDA in 2016 when the Avengers reduced Nigeria's output to less than 1m barrels? Osinbajo organised several town hall meetings in the Delta and brokered a peace and cease fire.

By the way, I dont hate GEJ, I just felt he was too incompetent a leader to rule NIgeria, and needed to go for another to try their luck; Nothing personal!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 by hakeemhakeem(m): 1:35pm On Apr 11, 2022
he sack dss dg(daura)
Re: Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 by BJanta: 1:37pm On Apr 11, 2022
EmekaMD:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=532105194948329&id=100044465588234

He invented Ruga and fought hard to foist on entire Nigeria, but woefully failed. Reno, you must not fail to giveme my reward as I'm waiting to see how you would fault this one.
Re: Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 by Ogunleti01: 1:42pm On Apr 11, 2022
anthonyonyolu:
for your community ba
Abeg who owns this pig?
Re: Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 by Udemzy05: 1:45pm On Apr 11, 2022
successmatters:
Osinbajo has been very hardworking since the past 7 years.

He has presided over more than 100,ooo burials in mass burials where Bandits and criminals massacre innocent Nigerians.

I made it 400

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 by Charly68: 1:46pm On Apr 11, 2022
He reached the Zenith of his chosen career .. is that not an achievement? Tell us yours

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Buhari Has No Powers To Stop AIT From Covering Him – Dokpesi / Photos: Fayose Prostrates For Ooni Of Ife / Oil-rich Nigeria Is Ready To Implode. There's One Way To Stop It- Financial Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.