Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,458 members, 7,843,396 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 (40087 Views)

Reno Omokri: I Challenge Obidients To Name 1 Infrastructure Obi Built / APC Muslim/muslim Ticket: Name 1 Popular Northern Christian Politician / What Are Osinbajo's Achievement In Governance Been A VP For 7 Years Plus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 by Hier(m): 11:49am On Apr 11, 2022
EmekaMD:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=532105194948329&id=100044465588234

Manifesto are made jointly

And achievement are earned jointly

So also is the woo of governance

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 by coinsmaven: 11:50am On Apr 11, 2022
daddy001:
trader moni seems to be the only achievement thus far

Trader moni is not an achievement.

Because, it did not answer the following 3 questions.

The question of poverty

The question of unemployment

The question of inequality.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 by ibechris(m): 11:50am On Apr 11, 2022
Handsum64:
You see the crab mentality of the South.
Pull him down syndrome
What the North will never do

That is why the North is struggling with conscience and reason. They don't condemn what needs to be condemned that is why u see bandits and bokoharam ravaging the length and bredth of their regions.

Conversely;
God is good!
8 years of Buhari is build and destroy hence the North who foisted him on us are suffering more than any region in the country. Their children scattered like flies infesting on a dead cow.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 by Nobody: 11:52am On Apr 11, 2022
We all witnessed good governance when
he handled the government the little period his principal travelled to London for a medical Trip, we all can testify to that except the enemies of our dear country will give negative comment about his way of governance then.
Re: Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 by pek(m): 11:52am On Apr 11, 2022
SEGLIZ:
this guy is a fool.

beside reno will come after Osinbajo not because Osinbajo did anything wrong by declaring but he is more of a treat to their pdp camp compare to tinubu.

*threat*
Re: Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 by Haylel: 11:53am On Apr 11, 2022
helinues:

Why should I been using Reno's instance to answer his question.

He asked for one achievement which I just mentioned.

It be like some of you people get comprehension problem
You should have just ignored and wait for a thread you can dry hump on.

That was the condition he asked for, the more reason he emphasized that piece with "For instance..." , If you can't drop him with one single shot to his challenge, then skoot.
Re: Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 by okoroemeka(m): 11:54am On Apr 11, 2022
AZUH:
Vp just know how to confuse Nigerians with English. No achievement . Best candidate is Peter obi and Tinubu . Lagos is working no matter the corruption. Peter obi is honest and can turn Nigeria to Dubai .
a man that can betray his benefactor cannot be trusted no matter what, loyalty counts.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 by helinues: 11:55am On Apr 11, 2022
Haylel:

You should have just ignored and wait for a thread you can dry hump on.

That was the condition he asked for, the more reason he emphasized that piece with "For instance..." , If you can't drop him with one single shot to his challenge, then skoot.

Name one achievement of Osinbajo.

And I have mentioned NDA as one of the achievements. It would have been better if you dispute that fact before shifting the goal post

Hian
Re: Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 by Drsnives(m): 11:57am On Apr 11, 2022
God1stson:

Buhari get achievement?
Npower
Trader moni
Insurgency
Boko
Hunger
Poverty
Etc
Re: Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:57am On Apr 11, 2022
Handsum64:
Pull him down syndrome
Reno is a PDP idiot so don't expect anything from him even if Jesus Christ were to run under APC Reno ll tell u Jesus is incompetent...
Re: Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 by Drsnives(m): 11:57am On Apr 11, 2022
kaymart:
u mean "diaschievement"?

Any name you call am oo
Re: Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 by Nobody: 11:57am On Apr 11, 2022
Handsum64:
Pull him down syndrome

There's nothing like south west , you are western part of the country . You guys want to go again what of igbo presidency. The time tifnubu pulled down gej didn't he remember is southern brother he's pulling down . Get out
Re: Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 by KingLennon(m): 11:57am On Apr 11, 2022
Handsum64:
Pull him down syndrome
Stop being myopic ...This government which he is part and parcel of is a failure...

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 by Burruchaga71(m): 11:58am On Apr 11, 2022
SEGLIZ:
this guy is a fool.

reno will mislead a lot here, he knows it clear that the constitution never outline a role for the VP except as assigned by his principal the President.

beside reno will come after Osinbajo not because Osinbajo did anything wrong by declaring but he is more of a treat to their pdp camp compare to tinubu.

first he called Osinbajo a backstabber now looking for achievements. what other measures will he bring up to black mail Osinbajo after this?
My friend STOP talking nonsense. Answer the question and win $1000 or fu*k off from here
Re: Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:58am On Apr 11, 2022
Bugatie:
Peter Obi all the way

I would have rooted for Osinbajo but his involvement Tradermoni and cash sharing remains a stain.
His obvious silence even with the spate of killings in the land will also haunt him.

Let’s settle this,
Like for Peter Obi
Share for Osinbajo
your Obi isn't even sure of PDP ticket .. u are a PDP supporter so support ur Obi in peace
Re: Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 by Nobody: 11:59am On Apr 11, 2022
EmekaMD:

Can this fool tell us one achievement of Atichukwu who he openly supports to be president as the then VP?
Re: Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 by Jennyclay(f): 11:59am On Apr 11, 2022
LegacyB:

See ure even ashamed to mention a name. Bantering and ramblings isn’t the name of the game. Vote not fight. We are for Osinbajo and proudly so. Cos we believe in the stuff he is made of. Once again show us who u support and stop drooling.
Now, I can clearly see that the 10k tradermoni he gave to you, has really turned your life around.. You're now a multi millionaire

Well, I pray what happened to late Dr. Chinelo, shouldn't happen to you and your family IJN.

Slaves everywhere!! Mtchhheeewwww

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 by blowjohn(m): 12:00pm On Apr 11, 2022
SEGLIZ:
this guy is a fool.

reno will mislead a lot here, he knows it clear that the constitution never outline a role for the VP except as assigned by his principal the President.

first he called Osinbajo a backstabber now looking for achievements. what other measures will he bring up to black mail Osinbajo after this?

What is blackmail there?

Why not name the man's achievements
Re: Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 by TolaniLuv: 12:00pm On Apr 11, 2022
Reno is funny guy! Person weh run away after Jonathan lost to Buhari ever since then even till now they no born ham well to come to Nigeria.

Any candidate right now sound shady to him I can’t wait to see who that man ask people to vote for! I’m sure Atiku of Cus , but he should remember one thing this is not going to north again .

North 8 years , Na south remain let’s do competition! Who is best president Cus I don’t think Aboki are ready for New Nigeria.
Re: Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 by kingthreat(m): 12:01pm On Apr 11, 2022
Handsum64:
Pull him down syndrome

Forget North and South. People are dying because of incompetent leadership. If Buba Marwa a competent northerner can vie for presidency, I will gladly support him.
Re: Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 by ejimatic: 12:04pm On Apr 11, 2022
Re: Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 by dmostcheerful(f): 12:05pm On Apr 11, 2022
wolesmile:
Dear Reno...

Though I don't like you cos of your method of criticism, that doesn't mean I won't advice you as a brother...
Don't start what you can't finish.
Don't be surprised when Nigerians start giving you 1000s of his achievements you can't refute. Hope you're prepared sha?
Oga, state one and leave Reno alone.
No Nigeria can defend the in epitome of this administration.
Re: Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 by SEGLIZ: 12:06pm On Apr 11, 2022
Burruchaga71:
My friend STOP talking nonsense. Answer the question and win $1000 or fu*k off from here
is this the proof you've won yours?

win bring it for show off on here. I ain't hungry.
Re: Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 by mastermaestro(m): 12:06pm On Apr 11, 2022
Bugatie:
Peter Obi all the way

I would have rooted for Osinbajo but his involvement Tradermoni and cash sharing remains a stain.
His obvious silence even with the spate of killings in the land will also haunt him.

Let’s settle this,
Like for Peter Obi
Share for Osinbajo

Likes and shares don’t win elections. Peter cannot be president. Where will he get the votes from? Make una dey use una sense, not emotions. angry
Re: Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 by HardMirror(m): 12:07pm On Apr 11, 2022
dettolgel:

Well you are right that I truly do not know your political affiliations and cannot decipher that based on your Internet comment, my bad. But my point still stands.
you made a good point. But pinning it on me was baseless.
Re: Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 by webizone(m): 12:08pm On Apr 11, 2022
Handsum64:
Pull him down syndrome

That's why the north is enjoying the insecurity now. They are doing well, abi?
Re: Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 by Jamesbiodun(m): 12:09pm On Apr 11, 2022
I don't see anyone that is capable of ruling this country among those bigot that has make the declaration, we just have to find anyone that we really think worth it and credible to serve the people which I don't think we can find sad

Another fight just ended now in Fagba , I tricycle burnt by hoodlums covering their faces bringing up to 100bikes to Fagba junction...
Re: Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 by techWriter3: 12:10pm On Apr 11, 2022
You know the prawn mindset of the South
Re: Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 by farem: 12:13pm On Apr 11, 2022
EmekaMD:

Reno should rather help himself by first list out the Constitutional duties of the Vice president of Nigeria.
After that, he should help reel out the achievements of Namadi Sambo as GEJ VP.
Lastly, he should enumerate what GEJ achieve as the VP to Yar'Adua.

If he can do these, I will consider his request.
Nonsense!
Re: Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 by Haylel: 12:14pm On Apr 11, 2022
helinues:

Name one achievement of Osinbajo.

And I have mentioned NDA as one of the achievements. It would have been better if you dispute that fact before shifting the goal post

Hian
"... Dispute that fact..."
From 1960 till present, all the head of state and sworn-in Presidents and their vices haven't really measured up to standard despite Nigeria's numerous blessings.

I'm no supporter of Reno and his weak Jonathan Adminstration or Buhari (excluding no underling) and his "Top to bottom" calamitous rule.

I held you by your scruff because you "blabbed " rather than turn up to the challenge on floor. You could pass the NDA intervention as an achievement, but you still haven't fired any shot at Reno.
Re: Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 by LegacyB: 12:14pm On Apr 11, 2022
Jennyclay:
Now, I can clearly see that the 10k tradermoni he gave to you, has really turned your life around.. You're now a multi millionaire

Well, I pray what happened to late Dr. Chinelo, shouldn't happen to you and your family IJN.

Slaves everywhere!! Mtchhheeewwww
Now you said something at least. Even though I didn’t personally benefit see how happy I am for Nigerians who benefited. You just mentioned he did something. Tell us ur candidate and what he would do for us better. # Osinbajo for President.
Re: Reno Omokri's #Osinbajo'sChallenge: Name 1 Osinbajo Achievement, Earn $1,000 by helinues: 12:15pm On Apr 11, 2022
Haylel:

"... Dispute that fact..."
From 1960 till present, all the head of state and sworn-in Presidents and their vices haven't really measured up to standard despite Nigeria's numerous blessings.

I'm no supporter of Reno and his weak Jonathan Adminstration or Buhari (excluding no underling) and his "Top to bottom" calamitous rule.

I held you by your scruff because you "blabbed " rather than turn up to the challenge on floor. You could pass the NDA intervention as an achievement, but you still haven't fired any shot at Reno.

That's actually a sermon. We have done justification to Reno's question , let him shobe his money into his own ass

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

2015 Exchange Between Professor Chukwuma Soludo And Peter Obi / Buhari Has No Powers To Stop AIT From Covering Him – Dokpesi / Aisha Buhari, Children, Pray At An- Nur Mosque.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.