Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Young Pastor And His Fiancée Set To Wed In Edo State (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Young Pastor And His Fiancée Set To Wed In Edo State (Photos) (53535 Views)

Age Is Just A Number - Reactions As 'Young' Couple Set To Wed In Benue (Photos) / Rita Dominic, Genevieve Nnaji, Ini Edo, Mercy Aigbe, Likely To Wed In 2021 / 2 Ghanaian Lesbians Wed In Holland, Share A Kiss At Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Pastor And His Fiancée Set To Wed In Edo State (Photos) by 4ckyou: 9:34am On Apr 12, 2022
Maxymilliano:
What did they know about marriage, they are too small for this abeg ...

did you make your research to know that they are underage?
that man is more than 30, have seen his other Facebook Pictures
Re: Young Pastor And His Fiancée Set To Wed In Edo State (Photos) by Skillsnigeria: 9:35am On Apr 12, 2022
That's good for them
Re: Young Pastor And His Fiancée Set To Wed In Edo State (Photos) by bbamusa: 9:37am On Apr 12, 2022
imagine this is happening in Kano, channel TV for don hyp the thing say Northerners and their way, but see some people are congratulating child abuse. continue

1 Like

Re: Young Pastor And His Fiancée Set To Wed In Edo State (Photos) by kaymart: 9:38am On Apr 12, 2022
Mercychen:
The thing wey dey hungry small children these days eh?

Are these ones prepared for marriage? Or they think Marriage is child's play?

Anyways, good luck to them in their Marriage.

Congratulations.
I think they are making the right decision.
I pray you too will find true love....
Re: Young Pastor And His Fiancée Set To Wed In Edo State (Photos) by samiabigail: 9:38am On Apr 12, 2022
Dem no be small pikenoooo but them just small
Re: Young Pastor And His Fiancée Set To Wed In Edo State (Photos) by OBALOLA55(m): 9:39am On Apr 12, 2022
Candidlady:
shocked

Would have said GOD WHEN? but nah never no no no
YOU WANT TO TAKE OVER FROM BOLA146
Re: Young Pastor And His Fiancée Set To Wed In Edo State (Photos) by Nobody: 9:39am On Apr 12, 2022
kaymart:

I think they are making the right decision.
I pray you too will find true love....

You think so? Ok then.

Amen.
Re: Young Pastor And His Fiancée Set To Wed In Edo State (Photos) by Nobody: 9:40am On Apr 12, 2022
This one resemble child abuse o

1 Like

Re: Young Pastor And His Fiancée Set To Wed In Edo State (Photos) by Godmademan(m): 9:42am On Apr 12, 2022
Jennyclay:
What is here to congratulate?? Or is it because you're from Edo state (Benin city)??

This is wrong. I don't think both of them are even up to 18.
I see no wrong if they can fend for themselves. It's better than sneaking around to commit atrocities
Re: Young Pastor And His Fiancée Set To Wed In Edo State (Photos) by Realists(m): 9:43am On Apr 12, 2022
bbamusa:
imagine this is happening in Kano, channel TV for don hyp the thing say Northerners and their way, but see some people are congratulating child abuse. continue

The hypocrisy of Nigerian christians is of Judas Iscariot standard, hence we ain't surprised.
Re: Young Pastor And His Fiancée Set To Wed In Edo State (Photos) by dododawa1: 9:47am On Apr 12, 2022
I will call the numbers above and confirmed AND get back to you all

1 Like

Re: Young Pastor And His Fiancée Set To Wed In Edo State (Photos) by JayPeeOham: 9:48am On Apr 12, 2022
benjackugo:
A young pastor identified as Nathaniel D. Caleb is set to wed his fiancée in Edo state, IGBERETV reports.

Taking to his Facebook handle, he shared the photos of himself and his bride-to-be with their wedding invitation.

He wrote;

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3246708872230210&id=100006733862530

OP help us quench our curiousity by telling us their age abeg
Re: Young Pastor And His Fiancée Set To Wed In Edo State (Photos) by majamajic(m): 9:52am On Apr 12, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Congratulations....

He be like say those people don old....check thier face and thier eyes....na just small body them get...them don old
That girl don reach 23 to 24
And the guy go don dey enter 26 or 27

And she never commot bress
Re: Young Pastor And His Fiancée Set To Wed In Edo State (Photos) by Jennyclay(f): 9:52am On Apr 12, 2022
Lightorder:
Are you their parents? Minding one’s business is very important
Shut up!! Hypocrites like you. Can you allow your kids get married at the age of 14, 15,16 or 17.

If No, then Zukwanuike!! Shut up!!!
Re: Young Pastor And His Fiancée Set To Wed In Edo State (Photos) by Jennyclay(f): 9:54am On Apr 12, 2022
Godmademan:
I see no wrong if they can fend for themselves. It's better than sneaking around to commit atrocities
Shut up!! Hypocrites like you. Can you allow your kids get married at the age of 14, 15,16 or 17.

Re: Young Pastor And His Fiancée Set To Wed In Edo State (Photos) by deeva2: 9:54am On Apr 12, 2022
I think this is better than flirting around.. Congratulations
Re: Young Pastor And His Fiancée Set To Wed In Edo State (Photos) by enonche85(m): 9:56am On Apr 12, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Is that girl upto 15 years? and is the so called young pastor upto 17years? so early Bleep hungry this people like thisshocked

they are both over 18yrs na. cheesy cheesy
Re: Young Pastor And His Fiancée Set To Wed In Edo State (Photos) by wonder233: 9:57am On Apr 12, 2022
Nigerians are obsessed with marriage. It is the only thing they live for. I once asked a group of primary school kids what they want to be in future and one told me she wants to be married
Re: Young Pastor And His Fiancée Set To Wed In Edo State (Photos) by Godmademan(m): 9:57am On Apr 12, 2022
Jennyclay:

Your comment reeks of childishness. You know next to nothing. Be careful who you insult online next time.
Re: Young Pastor And His Fiancée Set To Wed In Edo State (Photos) by karmaolu1(m): 9:59am On Apr 12, 2022
Oboi. Apostle must hear dix. Dix dudes ain't upto 18+
Re: Young Pastor And His Fiancée Set To Wed In Edo State (Photos) by OBoy50: 9:59am On Apr 12, 2022
grin I laugh at how stupid most nairalanders are...they are young but not teenagers...these are adults jare abi una blind ni?
Re: Young Pastor And His Fiancée Set To Wed In Edo State (Photos) by motionarena: 9:59am On Apr 12, 2022
Look at the guys hands
He looks old abeg he should be above 25
Re: Young Pastor And His Fiancée Set To Wed In Edo State (Photos) by StUriah(m): 10:01am On Apr 12, 2022
Fvcking bastard
Re: Young Pastor And His Fiancée Set To Wed In Edo State (Photos) by DKM123: 10:01am On Apr 12, 2022
How do you people sit in your house and insist thier ages are under 18? Are you holding thier birth certificates and typing? Where you in the labour room with thier parents?
That they look smallish in stature doesn't mean they are under 18. The boy's dad is a late pastor and I suspect he handed over the church to his son. The boy could be in his 20s for all you know and the girl is sure above 18. If Oshiomole still looks like this young in his 70s, can you imagine him at 18 or 20?

Na because suffer dey make people small for this country. In saner climes, 18-20 year olds marry themselves everyday.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Pastor And His Fiancée Set To Wed In Edo State (Photos) by Iliya1520: 10:01am On Apr 12, 2022
if na in north u will see this hypocrite Nigerian Christian de talk say na early marriage, see them now. but see how hem they mute mouth.
Re: Young Pastor And His Fiancée Set To Wed In Edo State (Photos) by Lightorder: 10:04am On Apr 12, 2022
Jennyclay:

how did you come up with the age ? Are you their parents? Oga , Welukwanu nwayo
Re: Young Pastor And His Fiancée Set To Wed In Edo State (Photos) by huntar2: 10:04am On Apr 12, 2022
Najia

Wetin we no go see for this country eh?

Re: Young Pastor And His Fiancée Set To Wed In Edo State (Photos) by john633(m): 10:05am On Apr 12, 2022
The girl never get breast na
Re: Young Pastor And His Fiancée Set To Wed In Edo State (Photos) by HardMirror(m): 10:06am On Apr 12, 2022
TricksterBoss:
What the Bleep is going on here are this not children that suppose to be preparing on how to pass JSS3 exam this world is ruined.
God bless their Union.
lol. Oh boy
Re: Young Pastor And His Fiancée Set To Wed In Edo State (Photos) by Jennyclay(f): 10:06am On Apr 12, 2022
Lightorder:
how did you come up with the age ? Are you their parents? Oga , Welukwanu nwayo
You too Madam, answer my question? Or you kpuchie ọnụ!!!
Re: Young Pastor And His Fiancée Set To Wed In Edo State (Photos) by Nobody: 10:06am On Apr 12, 2022
gsegun43:
grin
[color=#990000][/color] smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is This Billboard Discouraging Or Encouraging Sexual Immorality? (pic) / Lady Runs Away As Boyfriend Stages Fake Police Raid To Propose. Photos / Couple Wore Isiagu Attire To Their Church Wedding In Ebonyi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.