Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Young Pastor And His Fiancée Set To Wed In Edo State (Photos) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Young Pastor And His Fiancée Set To Wed In Edo State (Photos) (53530 Views)

Age Is Just A Number - Reactions As 'Young' Couple Set To Wed In Benue (Photos) / Rita Dominic, Genevieve Nnaji, Ini Edo, Mercy Aigbe, Likely To Wed In 2021 / 2 Ghanaian Lesbians Wed In Holland, Share A Kiss At Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Pastor And His Fiancée Set To Wed In Edo State (Photos) by Jamesbiodun(m): 11:02am On Apr 12, 2022
When did Akwa ibom bacame north shocked
Re: Young Pastor And His Fiancée Set To Wed In Edo State (Photos) by LilMissFavvy(f): 11:03am On Apr 12, 2022
This is how it should always be, a young bride and a young groom. Not a young bride with an old..cargo. You can't carry your..old body to go and practice child..abuse on an innocent girl. Maybe if my future daughter meets a responsible "baby...man" I may accept this, that's if I pray and I'm convinced they are compatible and in love. grin . I wish them an everlasting marriage.

Modiified: I just noticed a lot of negative comments. My people, there is nothing wrong with these two young people who are in love getting married, they are definitely up to 18, and if you look at their faces, you will know it is not a forced marriage. As long as they have a source of income, and love each other, fine. It is better than having a daughter or son who is already sexually active in secondary School.

2 Likes

Re: Young Pastor And His Fiancée Set To Wed In Edo State (Photos) by incogni2o: 11:04am On Apr 12, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Is that girl upto 15 years? and is the so called young pastor upto 17years? so early fuccck hungry this people like thisshocked

When your brain is soo desensitized, you don't even know what marriage and companionship is all about again.

You need deliverance.

The guy spoke about love, do you know what fresh love fells like, I know it was a long time ago in your secondary school for you, the sense is lost.
Re: Young Pastor And His Fiancée Set To Wed In Edo State (Photos) by incogni2o: 11:05am On Apr 12, 2022
Maxymilliano:
What did they know about marriage, they are too small for this abeg ...

I am 70 percent , you are not married
Re: Young Pastor And His Fiancée Set To Wed In Edo State (Photos) by mrkings84(m): 11:05am On Apr 12, 2022
From the look of things the both of them when add together is not up to 40, marriage is not for children.

But shall, congrats to them!
Re: Young Pastor And His Fiancée Set To Wed In Edo State (Photos) by LilMissFavvy(f): 11:11am On Apr 12, 2022
Exactly . Besides I believe the girl is through with secondary School and should be up to 17 or will be 18 soonest. Guy definitely looks above 18.
pregnantMan:
cool It is better they get married than commit fornication

2 Likes

Re: Young Pastor And His Fiancée Set To Wed In Edo State (Photos) by faithfull18(f): 11:16am On Apr 12, 2022
They may have small stature
Re: Young Pastor And His Fiancée Set To Wed In Edo State (Photos) by angelfallz(m): 11:18am On Apr 12, 2022
Congratulations to them.
Re: Young Pastor And His Fiancée Set To Wed In Edo State (Photos) by LilMissFavvy(f): 11:21am On Apr 12, 2022
Does this look like an Islamic marriage where an old...grand father usually takes an underaged..girl forcefully and..abuse her all the rest of her life? undecided open your eyes and look at the smile on the faces of this young couple.
TOPCRUISE:
Serving those that bash Islamic child marriage

1 Like

Re: Young Pastor And His Fiancée Set To Wed In Edo State (Photos) by Prettygirl200(f): 11:24am On Apr 12, 2022
Just passing!!!!!
Re: Young Pastor And His Fiancée Set To Wed In Edo State (Photos) by Nobody: 11:29am On Apr 12, 2022
They are still children and don't suppose to know anything about vagina and penis
Re: Young Pastor And His Fiancée Set To Wed In Edo State (Photos) by The5DME(m): 11:31am On Apr 12, 2022
Mercychen:
The thing wey dey hungry small children these days eh?

Are these ones prepared for marriage? Or they think Marriage is child's play?

Anyways, good luck to them in their Marriage.

Congratulations.
e de pain you because u never marry. I doubt any man would want to wife an old hag like you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Pastor And His Fiancée Set To Wed In Edo State (Photos) by JoyousFurnitire(m): 11:31am On Apr 12, 2022
To start doing what? grin The elderly ones that surrounds them are not serious.
Re: Young Pastor And His Fiancée Set To Wed In Edo State (Photos) by nesgeeek(m): 11:34am On Apr 12, 2022
Congratulations to them. may their union last forever.
Re: Young Pastor And His Fiancée Set To Wed In Edo State (Photos) by LilMissFavvy(f): 11:35am On Apr 12, 2022
If this happened in Kano, it would have been a forced...marriage where the bride will be looking sad, and the groom a *grandfather.
bbamusa:
imagine this is happening in Kano, channel TV for don hyp the thing say Northerners and their way, but see some people are congratulating child abuse. continue

1 Like

Re: Young Pastor And His Fiancée Set To Wed In Edo State (Photos) by Koezak19: 11:36am On Apr 12, 2022
Both of them are more 25 years
Re: Young Pastor And His Fiancée Set To Wed In Edo State (Photos) by Bobloco: 11:40am On Apr 12, 2022
Candidlady:

Truth is iam!! embarassed tired of people calling me ENP(EVENING NEWSPAPER)

Really hmmmmm!

Don't worry your time will come
Re: Young Pastor And His Fiancée Set To Wed In Edo State (Photos) by Topzee109: 11:40am On Apr 12, 2022
pregnantMan:
cool It is better they get married than commit fornication
But if it's in North or Islam, you'll say child marriage
Re: Young Pastor And His Fiancée Set To Wed In Edo State (Photos) by NoFucksToGive: 11:55am On Apr 12, 2022
Jennyclay:
I think you're the one who is senseless here. What have I done or said that you're warning me?

Rubbish!!!!

Listen ozowor better keep Edo state out of your stinking filthy mouth you.

Useless LovePeddler
Re: Young Pastor And His Fiancée Set To Wed In Edo State (Photos) by FullBlastLight: 11:57am On Apr 12, 2022
Maxymilliano:
What did they know about marriage, they are too small for this abeg ...

Good question!

...bt then again, even many of those grown-ups u think know abt marriage, are they not d ones all over d place misbehaving & mistreating one anoda maritally? Huh?
Re: Young Pastor And His Fiancée Set To Wed In Edo State (Photos) by Jennyclay(f): 12:05pm On Apr 12, 2022
NoFucksToGive:

Listen ozowor better keep Edo state out of your stinking filthy mouth you.
Useless LovePeddler
I have always known Edo people as witches and wizards.

Please take your Madness and immorality lifestyle somewhere else.

Please take note of my moniker, don't you ever quote me in your miserable life again... biko.

Broke and Non-entity!!
Re: Young Pastor And His Fiancée Set To Wed In Edo State (Photos) by holyudo(m): 12:10pm On Apr 12, 2022
ExAngel007:
these are kids for Christ sake!!!
your northern brothers and sisters, do you complain
Re: Young Pastor And His Fiancée Set To Wed In Edo State (Photos) by luluosas(m): 12:21pm On Apr 12, 2022
Children marriage. I am speechless
Re: Young Pastor And His Fiancée Set To Wed In Edo State (Photos) by MrBroke(m): 12:26pm On Apr 12, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Is that girl upto 15 years? and is the so called young pastor upto 17years? so early fuccck hungry this people like thisshocked

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ahhhhhhhhhhhhh early Bleep no be small
Re: Young Pastor And His Fiancée Set To Wed In Edo State (Photos) by NoFucksToGive: 12:30pm On Apr 12, 2022
[s]
Jennyclay:
I have always known Edo people as witches and wizards.

Please take your Madness and immorality lifestyle somewhere else.

Please take note of my moniker, don't you ever quote me in your miserable life again... biko.

Broke and Non-entity!!
[/s]

All thes exhildrne of prostitutes who have no manners... You were raised by a prostitute who event trader slept with so you have no manners... Useless uneducated daughter of a prostitute. You will never know what it means to be hapoiyp married... Cursed ugly prostitute... Barren womb is your portion
Ozowor
Re: Young Pastor And His Fiancée Set To Wed In Edo State (Photos) by zedegit: 12:30pm On Apr 12, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Allow them to do it legally while you focus on your dildoes on your way to menopause.

MadamVanessa:
shocked

Sleeping with the corpse for 4days? this type of weird behavior I often heard it in western countries.

Justice for Precious Okeke.

The idiotic boyfriend should be kill immediately.

Since I discovered the joy in dildos, I have never wish or consider having a boyfriend again.
Re: Young Pastor And His Fiancée Set To Wed In Edo State (Photos) by Ijaya123: 12:43pm On Apr 12, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Congratulations....

He be like say those people don old....check thier face and thier eyes....na just small body them get...them don old
That girl don reach 23 to 24
And the guy go don dey enter 26 or 27

None of them is up to 18 years. Check their faces very well.
Re: Young Pastor And His Fiancée Set To Wed In Edo State (Photos) by Elporo(m): 12:44pm On Apr 12, 2022
Jennyclay:
Are you mad? Are you sick upstairs? You better respect yourself!!

Broke Non-entity!!

Somebody left their dog off its leash!
Re: Young Pastor And His Fiancée Set To Wed In Edo State (Photos) by Tribalism123(m): 1:15pm On Apr 12, 2022
Look at the first dp. They have done it before.

1 Like

Re: Young Pastor And His Fiancée Set To Wed In Edo State (Photos) by itaketo: 2:18pm On Apr 12, 2022
They are both old guys just that them get face like Aki and pawpaw
Re: Young Pastor And His Fiancée Set To Wed In Edo State (Photos) by pregnantMan: 2:33pm On Apr 12, 2022
Topzee109:

But if it's in North or Islam, you'll say child marriage
Child marriage in the north is far different from this.. how can a grandpa of 72yrs get married to a girl of 14yrs
Re: Young Pastor And His Fiancée Set To Wed In Edo State (Photos) by tnerro1(m): 2:39pm On Apr 12, 2022
Something tells me they have tested before and they were happy with what they found

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bisi Alimi, His Mum And His Fiance Pictured Together / Is This Billboard Discouraging Or Encouraging Sexual Immorality? (pic) / Lady Runs Away As Boyfriend Stages Fake Police Raid To Propose. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.