Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Young Pastor And His Fiancée Set To Wed In Edo State (Photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Young Pastor And His Fiancée Set To Wed In Edo State (Photos) (53529 Views)

Age Is Just A Number - Reactions As 'Young' Couple Set To Wed In Benue (Photos) / Rita Dominic, Genevieve Nnaji, Ini Edo, Mercy Aigbe, Likely To Wed In 2021 / 2 Ghanaian Lesbians Wed In Holland, Share A Kiss At Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Pastor And His Fiancée Set To Wed In Edo State (Photos) by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 12, 2022
People can say trash sha,they look young doesn't mean they ain't matured.. some of ya here way older than them cant even instituate a friendship talk more of marriage, congratulations to ya young couples ,pray your heart desires come true and also seek for wisdom to guide your journey

1 Like

Re: Young Pastor And His Fiancée Set To Wed In Edo State (Photos) by Jennyclay(f): 10:08am On Apr 12, 2022
Godmademan:
Your comment reeks of childishness. You know next to nothing. Be careful who you insult online next time.
you that is mature, Pls answer my simple question?? Or you get lost!!
Re: Young Pastor And His Fiancée Set To Wed In Edo State (Photos) by taiwolomo1: 10:09am On Apr 12, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Congratulations....

He be like say those people don old....check thier face and thier eyes....na just small body them get...them don old
That girl don reach 23 to 24
And the guy go don dey enter 26 or 27
Iif it were a northerner now...ur Tory go change...double standard fifu

1 Like

Re: Young Pastor And His Fiancée Set To Wed In Edo State (Photos) by sonofElElyon: 10:12am On Apr 12, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Is that girl upto 15 years? and is the so called young pastor upto 17years? so early fuccck hungry this people like thisshocked

You can't wed in church and get marriage certificate at Registry if you are not at least 18

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Pastor And His Fiancée Set To Wed In Edo State (Photos) by crackhouse(m): 10:13am On Apr 12, 2022
Na so to fuc.vk dey hungry these people?
Re: Young Pastor And His Fiancée Set To Wed In Edo State (Photos) by Bobloco: 10:15am On Apr 12, 2022
Candidlady:
shocked

Would have said GOD WHEN? but nah never no no no

On Every "about to wed" thread on this forum, your comments are always
"God When! God when!"

I hope you are not becoming too desperate
Re: Young Pastor And His Fiancée Set To Wed In Edo State (Photos) by Mgada1ne(m): 10:15am On Apr 12, 2022
Which Pastor
Re: Young Pastor And His Fiancée Set To Wed In Edo State (Photos) by sammirano: 10:16am On Apr 12, 2022
tayo60:
The parents of d boy and girl should be arrested and taking to court. What fuckery is this?

Go and arrest them na. Madafuka, nigeria poverty level don destroy your reasoning. Go yankee and experience sweet life. My girl child must be married b4 22.
Re: Young Pastor And His Fiancée Set To Wed In Edo State (Photos) by Proudlyomonna: 10:16am On Apr 12, 2022
Jennyclay:
What is here to congratulate?? Or is it because you're from Edo state (Benin city)??

This is wrong. I don't think both of them are even up to 18.

Them go don pass 18.
They might be like 20 or 21.

The guy take style resemble Mikel Obi for that first picture sha grin
Re: Young Pastor And His Fiancée Set To Wed In Edo State (Photos) by Lightorder: 10:18am On Apr 12, 2022
Jennyclay:
You too Madam, answer my question? Or you kpuchie ọnụ!!!
I did not read in the passage where they declared their ages. Stop where they stopped. You are not their parents. Onye asili
Re: Young Pastor And His Fiancée Set To Wed In Edo State (Photos) by Candidlady: 10:18am On Apr 12, 2022
Bobloco:

On Every "about to wed" thread on this forum, your comments are always
"God When! God when!"

I hope you are not becoming too desperate

Truth is iam!! embarassed tired of people calling me ENP(EVENING NEWSPAPER)
Re: Young Pastor And His Fiancée Set To Wed In Edo State (Photos) by Nobody: 10:20am On Apr 12, 2022
AK girls vigorously looking for Edo dickk.
Re: Young Pastor And His Fiancée Set To Wed In Edo State (Photos) by Elporo(m): 10:20am On Apr 12, 2022
TOPCRUISE:
Serving those that bash Islamic child marriage

No be small
Re: Young Pastor And His Fiancée Set To Wed In Edo State (Photos) by Elporo(m): 10:22am On Apr 12, 2022
Jennyclay:
Shut up!! Hypocrites like you. Can you allow your kids get married at the age of 14, 15,16 or 17.

If No, then Zukwanuike!! Shut up!!!

What is wrong with early marriage madam.

Na so una worry Regina Daniels. Today, she is a proud mother and wife. Only the heavens know how many men you have slept with between Regina's first and second trimester.

Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Young Pastor And His Fiancée Set To Wed In Edo State (Photos) by Nobody: 10:24am On Apr 12, 2022
Pastor enjoy the wife of thy youth jare
Re: Young Pastor And His Fiancée Set To Wed In Edo State (Photos) by NoFucksToGive: 10:26am On Apr 12, 2022
Jennyclay:
What is here to congratulate?? Or is it because you're from Edo state (Benin city)??

This is wrong. I don't think both of them are even up to 18.

Respect yourself!! I repeat respect yourself!!! What is wrong with being from Edo state ? Are you senseless?
Re: Young Pastor And His Fiancée Set To Wed In Edo State (Photos) by faceland: 10:29am On Apr 12, 2022
How old are these kids? grin
Re: Young Pastor And His Fiancée Set To Wed In Edo State (Photos) by hopexter(m): 10:30am On Apr 12, 2022
ObaKlaz:
These JAMBites??! shocked cry

I’m telling you lol. I’m sure non of them is working and the groom’s father is even late which means they are depending on church offerings, tithe and site to start a family undecided
Re: Young Pastor And His Fiancée Set To Wed In Edo State (Photos) by Jennyclay(f): 10:32am On Apr 12, 2022
NoFucksToGive:

Respect yourself!! I repeat respect yourself!!! What is wrong with being from Edo state ? Are you senseless?
I think you're the one who is senseless here. What have I done or said that you're warning me?

Rubbish!!!!
Re: Young Pastor And His Fiancée Set To Wed In Edo State (Photos) by Connected1: 10:36am On Apr 12, 2022
These people don old abeg

Small body dae deceive person sha.
Re: Young Pastor And His Fiancée Set To Wed In Edo State (Photos) by Penti123: 10:37am On Apr 12, 2022
Yes! We celebrate them. Are they really up to the age 18?
Re: Young Pastor And His Fiancée Set To Wed In Edo State (Photos) by Opolopoopolonio: 10:37am On Apr 12, 2022
YourFavEvangeli:
As long as they're both over the age of 18, there's nothing wrong.

I see people calling for the arrest of their parents but nobody is calling for arrest when children of 13 yrs engage in sexual activities.

Infact how many of you here we're up to their age when you started delving into sexual activities.

Late marriage is one of the major causes of fornication. Quote me anywhere!

Even if they are below 18, they are allowed to marry so long as their parents give consent.

However, a woman at 18 is not yet ripe for child-bearing medically.
Re: Young Pastor And His Fiancée Set To Wed In Edo State (Photos) by Jennyclay(f): 10:39am On Apr 12, 2022
Elporo:

What is wrong with early marriage madam.

Na so una worry Regina Daniels. Today, she is a proud mother and wife. Only the heavens know how many men you have slept with between Regina's first and second trimester.
Nonsense
Are you mad? Are you sick upstairs? You better respect yourself!!

Broke Non-entity!!
Re: Young Pastor And His Fiancée Set To Wed In Edo State (Photos) by Nobody: 10:40am On Apr 12, 2022
This two rabbits i don big pass dem how that small boy get money come married this small girl were small like fish

look if i carry stick one hand una don cry
Re: Young Pastor And His Fiancée Set To Wed In Edo State (Photos) by Geesaintagape: 10:43am On Apr 12, 2022
They look under age
Re: Young Pastor And His Fiancée Set To Wed In Edo State (Photos) by generalud: 10:48am On Apr 12, 2022
This is still child abuse. They are yet not up to marriage age. Neither do they know what marriage is all about nor under what marriage entails. All the same, congratulations to them.
Re: Young Pastor And His Fiancée Set To Wed In Edo State (Photos) by LordOfTheGame: 10:52am On Apr 12, 2022
It is not a bad idea. The girl's age mate are already fvcking and same with the boy's... So instead of them misbehaving now, they should be encouraged to marry and grow up together in love.
Re: Young Pastor And His Fiancée Set To Wed In Edo State (Photos) by treatise: 10:52am On Apr 12, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Is that girl upto 15 years? and is the so called young pastor upto 17years? so early fuccck hungry this people like thisshocked

Then, why casting aspersions on Northerners that marry underaged girls?
Re: Young Pastor And His Fiancée Set To Wed In Edo State (Photos) by autopulse(m): 10:55am On Apr 12, 2022
I pity these small boy and girl,marriage is not only about Love,it entails so many things which includes maturity,etc .....These are kids who are suppose to still be sleeping at the back of there parent....And one so call pastor will join these kids together in the name of marriage....Religion is one of our problem in these country
Re: Young Pastor And His Fiancée Set To Wed In Edo State (Photos) by YourFavEvangeli: 11:01am On Apr 12, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:

Even if they are below 18, they are allowed to marry so long as their parents give consent.

However, a woman at 18 is not yet ripe for child-bearing medically.

Some women not all women, there are women at 20+ who are still not properly developed in that area whereas some teenagers deliver easily.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is This Billboard Discouraging Or Encouraging Sexual Immorality? (pic) / Bisi Alimi, His Mum And His Fiance Pictured Together / Lady Runs Away As Boyfriend Stages Fake Police Raid To Propose. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.