Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,147 members, 7,849,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:10 AM

My Girlfriend Has A List Of Men She Has Slept With...is It Normal??? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Has A List Of Men She Has Slept With...is It Normal??? (3748 Views)

If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You / Kenyan Man Parades All The Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Has A List Of Men She Has Slept With...is It Normal??? by SWATMan: 12:28am On Apr 16, 2022
Uprightness100:
Probably she is writing in Alphabetical order, the names of Destinies she has Shattered!
Young men, Flee Fornication! Flee Immorality! You Stand to Lose a lot, Spiritually and Physically.

She is listing the names to submit to her spiritual mistress who gave her the assignment. Maybe she is to bring in 50 unfortunate men who's destinies she has ruined. Most of this girls are on a mission, a coded spiritual task.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Has A List Of Men She Has Slept With...is It Normal??? by Nobody: 12:35am On Apr 16, 2022
tayo60:
The kpekus no be for only you. Chop your own and move

GBY for this pizz of h'adfise sir... You deserve a chilled pack of hollandia yoghurt. smiley
Re: My Girlfriend Has A List Of Men She Has Slept With...is It Normal??? by Nobody: 12:37am On Apr 16, 2022
SmellySperm:
Your girlfriend abi na our girlfriend!

smiley smileyDaiz ### sir.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Has A List Of Men She Has Slept With...is It Normal??? by Teesey(m): 2:18am On Apr 16, 2022
undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Has A List Of Men She Has Slept With...is It Normal??? by JoyousFurnitire(m): 2:38am On Apr 16, 2022
Just like the way guys would list the names of the their girlfriends. Some even write them on the wall (most especially in
varsities). undecided

I bet you won't fell that way if your guyman did like I mentioned above. Na to shine your 32 undecided

And must that uprightness should stop fooling abeg? undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Has A List Of Men She Has Slept With...is It Normal??? by HillaryNelo(m): 7:29am On Apr 16, 2022
Ghost her lyk others said unless u want to know the reason why u be number 5 instead of number 1 or 2 in the strafing register
Re: My Girlfriend Has A List Of Men She Has Slept With...is It Normal??? by Kobicove(m): 7:30am On Apr 16, 2022
Omicron123:
Why davido and wizkid and 80% of the celebrities and even Dangote and our politicians never broke. Oga go and hustle, make money and free ur self from mental slavary.

I wonder o!
Re: My Girlfriend Has A List Of Men She Has Slept With...is It Normal??? by seanwilliam(m): 8:59am On Apr 16, 2022
Uprightness100:

Samson was at his peak when he was frolicking with Delilah, but when the Consequences began to flow. Baba lost his eyes and lost his life.
Go and repent and ask GOD for forgiveness. Flee Immorality! It is a Destiny killer.
Even though I don’t always agree with your posts and I don’t attach spirituality to things , I think you’re very right here.. most great men fell because of women, many destiny have been cut short due to 5min enjoyment.. a man that doesn’t fall for money or power will certainly fall for woman …
Re: My Girlfriend Has A List Of Men She Has Slept With...is It Normal??? by DispatcherLagos: 10:05am On Apr 16, 2022
At Op..... your name you saw on the list might not represent you. I mean you are not the only one that bears that name. It's possible she had fvcked someone who bears same name with you earlier before you came on board. Wait until you break up with her before checking for your name on the list
Re: My Girlfriend Has A List Of Men She Has Slept With...is It Normal??? by VictorUSA(m): 12:26pm On Apr 16, 2022
Women are all useless regardless of their origin.
Re: My Girlfriend Has A List Of Men She Has Slept With...is It Normal??? by nairaman66(m): 1:44pm On Apr 16, 2022
Maybe a hit-list!!

Glad you are #5. You will have time to Japa!! grin
Re: My Girlfriend Has A List Of Men She Has Slept With...is It Normal??? by okoroemeka(m): 4:20pm On Apr 16, 2022
Sopies:
So I'm currently on fracas with my girlfriend, she stumbled on some texts from another babe to me on my phone and to be honest there was no way I could lie my way out. She was understandably livid and stopped talking to me, she was supposed to leave today after spending over 6 days with me.

I saw her writing something in a note, I went through the note when she went out to get breakfast after refusing to eat the one I bought earlier. It turned out to be a lecture note but I couldn't see anything serious in the note. I turned the back page and saw random things including a list of about 12 names all guys.

I recognized about 80% of the names on the list because she has always opened up to me about her past life, they were all guys she has straffed before. I don't understand the order of the list because her favourite ex was number one while her immediate ex was number 11 with my name on number 5.

I can't ask her about the list because we are not on talking terms, my plan was actually to ghost her after this last visit but this list discovery has made me change my mind. I want to try and settle so as to try and find out about the list. I've tried to scope her but she's adamant and hurt, she even called one of her toasters and went out for an outing with her.

I'm not longer interested in the girl but this list of a thing is making me skeptical... How do find out about the motive behind this list??
just 12 men?she is a good respectable girl bro,I know many girls there own list will not enter inside the jotter

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Has A List Of Men She Has Slept With...is It Normal??? by Savedday: 5:07pm On Apr 16, 2022
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

They are nothing but useless. All of them...
Re: My Girlfriend Has A List Of Men She Has Slept With...is It Normal??? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Apr 16, 2022
This is how u want ur future H to sleep

Re: My Girlfriend Has A List Of Men She Has Slept With...is It Normal??? by Countersam(m): 5:33pm On Apr 16, 2022
Sopies:
So I'm currently on fracas with my girlfriend, she stumbled on some texts from another babe to me on my phone and to be honest there was no way I could lie my way out. She was understandably livid and stopped talking to me, she was supposed to leave today after spending over 6 days with me.

I saw her writing something in a note, I went through the note when she went out to get breakfast after refusing to eat the one I bought earlier. It turned out to be a lecture note but I couldn't see anything serious in the note. I turned the back page and saw random things including a list of about 12 names all guys.

I recognized about 80% of the names on the list because she has always opened up to me about her past life, they were all guys she has straffed before. I don't understand the order of the list because her favourite ex was number one while her immediate ex was number 11 with my name on number 5.

I can't ask her about the list because we are not on talking terms, my plan was actually to ghost her after this last visit but this list discovery has made me change my mind. I want to try and settle so as to try and find out about the list. I've tried to scope her but she's adamant and hurt, she even called one of her toasters and went out for an outing with her.

I'm not longer interested in the girl but this list of a thing is making me skeptical... How do find out about the motive behind this list??

Let me see the list or gettat!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bride Went Ahead With Wedding On Her Own After Groom Didn't Turn Up / Family Who Rejected A Man’s Marriage Proposal Makes U Turn After …… / What Will I Give To A Drunk Girl.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.