Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,077 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? (35853 Views)

See Difference Between What Men Want And What Women Want In A Relationship / The Importance Of Nudes In A Relationship / A Relationship Of 6yrs And Counting Abt To Crash...god Help Me, Am Still N Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by clergyboy(m): 4:41pm On May 07, 2022
Make Buwari leave office first.........

2 Likes

Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by mrksquare: 4:42pm On May 07, 2022
Badfinga:
It has been over two years since I attempted the relationship stuff. From my heart of heart, I think I no longer believe in love. When I see the opposite gender, I only think of having a nice time with them. So I concluded within me to remain single instead of hurting someone's feelings.
For clarification purpose, I no sleep with any girl ooo within this period . Hoping one day things will turn out for the better and I will love unconditionally again.

Relationship in Nigeria is a stressor.

2 Likes

Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by Szilard: 4:43pm On May 07, 2022
2 reasons;

1. I'm trying to perfect my finances..

And most importantly,

2. The few girls I've been chatting with seem to be just too basic, they're not that bright and they lack ambition.

They can't even hold a basic intellectual convo, how can I cope?? embarassed

But currently, there's one that seems to be different, let me see how it goes wink

9 Likes

Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by AljaanIVQ007(m): 4:44pm On May 07, 2022
Come who Dey follow me observe this prettygirl200 and VictorUSA... E be like them go start love under this funny antilove thread o.. Lol..
Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by advanceDNA: 4:45pm On May 07, 2022
VictorUSA:
Prettygirl, you are useful.When I say women are all useless, I know to whom I speak.

stop explaining...they will insult your mother..

1 Like

Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by Daniluv1(m): 4:46pm On May 07, 2022
Candidlady:

Are you suffering from tympanic membrane perforation undecided na who make you no hear word!!

Iwill keep my kitten till imeet the right one Vinnie

TeamVirgins

Just pray all these ritualists hand nor meet you then you go know say you don loose on both sides madam keeper

You don't know what you are missing

Except maybe them go marry you for heaven if anything happens
Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by harmargedon: 4:46pm On May 07, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Aren't talking to u but those redpillers shit!!! Or are u a redpiller
you're so pretty.
Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by prophetfire: 4:46pm On May 07, 2022
Badfinga:
It has been over two years since I attempted the relationship stuff. From my heart of heart, I think I no longer believe in love. When I see the opposite gender, I only think of having a nice time with them. So I concluded within me to remain single instead of hurting someone's feelings.
For clarification purpose, I no sleep with any girl ooo within this period . Hoping one day things will turn out for the better and I will love unconditionally again.
. I dey run from constant billing. They see relationship as a career where you pay them salary, allowances and pension. It's not cool.

3 Likes

Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by DaveHarry(m): 4:48pm On May 07, 2022
Present Nigeria economic situation plus relationship with a naija girl equals atinumefiyia. make I no yan pax so.

1 Like

Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by Burgerlomo: 4:48pm On May 07, 2022
No money no love

1 Like

Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by Nobody: 4:48pm On May 07, 2022
Lurking...
Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by Emaprince: 4:52pm On May 07, 2022
Prettygirl200:
I will flash u I don't have airtime so u call back.
You quoted him twice with the same number in both. Delete both posts
Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by anungangampu: 4:53pm On May 07, 2022
Mehn no money to continue cruise and I always calculate every girl from wife perspective.

2 Likes

Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by Toktee(m): 4:54pm On May 07, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

My Love Machine does the magic more and I am financially independent. So to me now, relationship is meaningless.
yet you weeps alone at night when your friends have gone home their families....
Keep living in denial.
The real reason is character, before your choose Love Machine how may dicks have you Bleep?
How many broken relationship did you had before then?

Don't mention me abeg no be me type that my account is hacked.
Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by Endymadu: 4:54pm On May 07, 2022
VictorUSA:
Prettygirl, you are useful.When I say women are all useless, I know to whom I speak.

You be mumu

1 Like

Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by Englishisamust: 4:54pm On May 07, 2022
Candidlady:
Cuz of em dudes want sex.. and IAM not ready to tear my rubbers!!! Saving it for the man that will marry me tongue

I thank you are saving it for me. I am also going to save my own for you
Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by Timekeeper452: 4:55pm On May 07, 2022
Because my girlfriend wants part of my allawee

2 Likes

Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by GUNITGuy: 4:55pm On May 07, 2022
It's not an achievement naa.....leave matter for Mattias
Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by Xclusiveanalyst: 4:55pm On May 07, 2022
Candidlady:
Cuz of em dudes want sex.. and IAM not ready to tear my rubbers!!! Saving it for the man that will marry me tongue

my candidlady, being in a relationship is not all about sex.
Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by Silentgroper(m): 4:55pm On May 07, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

My Love Machine does the magic more and I am financially independent. So to me now, relationship is meaningless.
So monetary terms is the only reason u're being with a man...
Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by Yohans(m): 4:57pm On May 07, 2022
I don't know.
Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by MoneyGoDrop: 4:57pm On May 07, 2022
Hook up is better and less stressful wink

1 Like

Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by Beautygoddesss: 4:58pm On May 07, 2022
Candidlady:

Are you suffering from tympanic membrane perforation undecided na who make you no hear word!!

Iwill keep my kitten till imeet the right one Vinnie

TeamVirgins
TeamVirgins cool cool cool
Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by Barbiturate(m): 4:59pm On May 07, 2022
Jeon:
THE WAY HUMANS EMBARRASS THEMSELVES WITH USELESS LIFESTYLES..

AND THE LAST BOTH NOT LEAST..

I'M FUGLY.

No one is ugly. It's just lack of money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by Silentgroper(m): 4:59pm On May 07, 2022
Candidlady:
Lies.. I'll only beleive this if u were 16.. A hardcore junkie that is still a virgin.. Nah! .. Try something else..
Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by Polynek(m): 5:01pm On May 07, 2022
Am focusing on my self improvement, relationship can come leta

3 Likes

Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by bluefilm: 5:01pm On May 07, 2022
I am not in any relationship because Mosdii is right.

Nigerian girls are useless.

All of them.

5 Likes

Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by Beautygoddesss: 5:02pm On May 07, 2022
Well am in a relationship but men aren't always after cuz for the past 2 yrs in my relationship no sex. Luckly for me he isn't a sex type nor talker and not all women are in relationship for gains.i rarely ask someone for money
TEAMVIRGINS coolcoolcool

3 Likes

Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by austinelex: 5:03pm On May 07, 2022
dhameelare:
because most women see relationship as a source of income
exackly
Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by Confirm4real(m): 5:05pm On May 07, 2022
Because Nigerian girls see relationships as source of gathering money...

When you prove otherwise they term you as being broke grin

So it's better doing friends with benefits in Nigeria rather than relationship.

3 Likes

Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by Beautygoddesss: 5:06pm On May 07, 2022
bluefilm:
I am not in any relationship because Mosdii is right.

Nigerian girls are useless.

All of them.
stop generalizing nigerian gals there are both good and bad ones or else all nigerian men are useless as well

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

8 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Become Side Chicks / Things Ladies Should Stop Doing If They Don't Have Plans For A Guy / Some Silly Things Nigerian Guys Do To Impress A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.