Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,680 members, 7,831,108 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? (35812 Views)

See Difference Between What Men Want And What Women Want In A Relationship / The Importance Of Nudes In A Relationship / A Relationship Of 6yrs And Counting Abt To Crash...god Help Me, Am Still N Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by ThatsONYI: 6:18pm On May 07, 2022
shocked

I can't stand the stress and ain't nobody understands me.

Edit; lotta reasons and the fact that lotta girlies are bvtches on the "inside" and I can't trust nobody.
Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by Badfinga: 6:19pm On May 07, 2022
Honchoslim16:

You don turn FalseProphet abi
I be anointed prophet that prophecies good things.

1 Like

Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by Honchoslim16(m): 6:21pm On May 07, 2022
Badfinga:
I be anointed prophet that prophecies good things.
Nice one!
Make that Union last forever ooo
Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by Badfinga: 6:22pm On May 07, 2022
Moneyyman:
Because I want to date and marry a beautiful Fulani Christian girl.

Or an Arabian christian or Eastern European girl. Unfortunately, I haven't found either.
Come to the north. Am sure you will come across one

2 Likes

Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by Badfinga: 6:23pm On May 07, 2022
clergyboy:
Make Buwari leave office first.........
This one strong ooo
Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by Badfinga: 6:25pm On May 07, 2022
Szilard:
2 reasons;

1. I'm trying to perfect my finances..

And most importantly,

2. The few girls I've been chatting with seem to be just too basic, they're not that bright an lack ambition.

They can even hold a basic intellectual convo, how can I cope?? embarassed

But currently, there's one that seems to be different, let me see how it goes wink
Good luck bro

2 Likes

Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by ThatsONYI: 6:25pm On May 07, 2022
Candidlady:
Cuz of em dudes want sex.. and IAM not ready to tear my rubbers!!! Saving it for the man that will marry me tongue

shocked

Wtf??!? Man, my finger just typed "huh" as a reply to this comment - that's tuff!
Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by Silentgroper(m): 6:26pm On May 07, 2022
Candidlady:

Tell me why you don't believe me
Alright.. I believe u. Although it's hard to, but u seem sincere enough...

Btw, when is liverpool playing?
Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by Evergreen4(m): 6:30pm On May 07, 2022
I'm too broke right now to foot someone's daughter bills. It's better I mind my business

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by Badfinga: 6:30pm On May 07, 2022
prophetfire:
. I dey run from constant billing. They see relationship as a career where you pay them salary, allowances and pension. It's not cool.
But why not try to make them understand that relationship is not all about money.

2 Likes

Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by Badfinga: 6:32pm On May 07, 2022
Timekeeper452:
Because my girlfriend wants part of my allawee
There is love in sharing na.
Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by Nobody: 6:32pm On May 07, 2022
I strongly believe that during my judgement with God, there wont be relationship questions.so why hurt my self n fall in it?

Bomboclac

3 Likes

Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by Beautygoddesss: 6:33pm On May 07, 2022
bluefilm:

Where do you belong?
by GOD'S Grace am still among d good gals,waiting for jamb result
Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by seglabsy(m): 6:34pm On May 07, 2022
Brodahud:
To be honest I want to marry this year.i only need a good Samaritan who can empower me with either Keke napep or any small car so as to use am hustle and be an independent so that I'll be able to take care of my wife to be.so any of my destiny helper out here help me,God shall reward u too.i only need the tools, I'll make make God willing.here is my number incase.07068919550.
and someone will help u before it is 7days
Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by Badfinga: 6:36pm On May 07, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
Well am in a relationship but men aren't always after cuz for the past 2 yrs in my relationship no sex. Luckly for me he isn't a sex type nor talker and not all women are in relationship for gains.i rarely ask someone for money
TEAMVIRGINS coolcoolcool
You are very lucky if he is biologically healthy. Because men like him are hard to find.
Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by victoriousman11(m): 6:37pm On May 07, 2022
Badfinga:
It has been over two years since I attempted the relationship stuff. From my heart of heart, I think I no longer believe in love. When I see the opposite gender, I only think of having a nice time with them. So I concluded within me to remain single instead of hurting someone's feelings.
For clarification purpose, I no sleep with any girl ooo within this period . Hoping one day things will turn out for the better and I will love unconditionally again.
I don’t even know ��
Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by Badfinga: 6:39pm On May 07, 2022
officialfestus:
Too shy to start a conversation with any girl am not familiar with.
I guess with time you will come over it.
Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by dhameelare(m): 6:39pm On May 07, 2022
Malory:
Not most but all of them
My comrade u have spoken well cool
Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by Badfinga: 6:42pm On May 07, 2022
Uchedizzy:
Relationship is a scam
You may be right sha. But one day when the right person comes , two will join to become one.
Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by Beautygoddesss: 6:42pm On May 07, 2022
Badfinga:
You are very lucky if he is biologically healthy. Because men like him are hard to find.
thank u very much.yes he's biologically healthy we've checked.he's still a virgin

2 Likes

Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by igwegeorgiano(m): 6:42pm On May 07, 2022
Because all ladies are scum except my sisters
Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by seunlizy(f): 6:43pm On May 07, 2022
Candidlady:
Cuz of em dudes want sex.. and IAM not ready to tear my rubbers!!! Saving it for the man that will marry me tongue

Exactly as you have said, all this modern guys are not ready to have a relationship with you, if u don't allow them have s3x with you. Which is wrong.
Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by nesgeeek(m): 6:43pm On May 07, 2022
I'm single because Nigerian love environment is hostile, so therefore, Nigerians( male and female) don't believe in love. they only believe in money. I'm not ready to waste my precious time chasing a lady who will dump me when Elon musk comes around.

2 Likes

Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by officialfestus(m): 6:44pm On May 07, 2022
Badfinga:
I guess with time you will come over it.
I hope so
Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by InnoBest188(m): 6:46pm On May 07, 2022
VictorUSA:
Because women are all useless regardless of their origin.

Even your mum wink cool
Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by seunlizy(f): 6:48pm On May 07, 2022
all this modern guys are not ready to have a relationship with you, if u don't allow them have s3x with you. Which is wrong and they need to unlearn that. There was a guy that told me he can't be in a relationship without sx, that is going to cheat.

1 Like

Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by Badfinga: 6:48pm On May 07, 2022
Streetmovement:
Wotoporiously cool speaking

This matter wey you be bring come, Op he make sense, wetin make me no reason that matter now na because of money matter wey I dey run like this, time no just come on board.
God go bless ur hustle and you go get the right babe at the right time.

1 Like

Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by Divay22(f): 6:51pm On May 07, 2022
Das1mama:
For 5yrs now and still counting i have not being in any kind of intimate relationship with any lady cos d mother of my son left us and up till this moment am still single and ain't searching.
You ain't searching grin grin
Why do i feel you're still doing something with the mother of your son cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by constyo: 6:52pm On May 07, 2022
VictorUSA:
Because women are all useless regardless of their origin.
Be careful because you are born by a woman. Peace
Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by may320: 6:54pm On May 07, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Have done that long time ago. Why are u worried??
Just reading thru comments here.
Go back to page 2 of this thread, his number was there twice when you quoted him.
Click to modify your post, delete the number and submit.....think that was what he asked you to do.
Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by Gerardo88: 6:54pm On May 07, 2022
Maybe low self esteem or lemme say I need find money first......
Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by Positiveme2020: 6:54pm On May 07, 2022
Shalommy:
Like original virgin? undecided

Is there fake virgin?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (24) (Reply)

Lady Says Being In A 'Toxic Relationship' Got Her Pains, Issues Stern Warning / Nigerian lady narrates how friend snatched his bride from boyfriend with gifts / 10 Things Men Say When They Are Cheating!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.