Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

My Ex-galfriend Wants To Be My Chief Brides Maid. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex-galfriend Wants To Be My Chief Brides Maid. (1442 Views)

Hello / Just Imagine Selling Your Galfriend And Buying A New One. How Much Will U Sell? / Would You Bathe Together With Your Boy/Galfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ex-galfriend Wants To Be My Chief Brides Maid. by xynerise: 8:32am On Jul 09, 2011
She said we should forget the past and lets be close pal again. I accepted but she insisted on being my chief brides maid for that will prove to her that I have forgiven her. I have heard some stories how exs poison their suppose husband. I dont trust this one. WHAT SHOULD I DO? Dont derail pls.
Re: My Ex-galfriend Wants To Be My Chief Brides Maid. by 190: 8:34am On Jul 09, 2011
Marriage don scatter be that undecided
Re: My Ex-galfriend Wants To Be My Chief Brides Maid. by xynerise: 8:39am On Jul 09, 2011
I have not agreed yet. tongue
Re: My Ex-galfriend Wants To Be My Chief Brides Maid. by 190: 8:43am On Jul 09, 2011
Agree and that marriage is OVER undecided
Re: My Ex-galfriend Wants To Be My Chief Brides Maid. by werepeLeri: 8:55am On Jul 09, 2011
Is she your wife's friend or family! why will you agree to such propositions? Chief Bride's maid? and she is not your wife's friend.
Re: My Ex-galfriend Wants To Be My Chief Brides Maid. by 9dynasty(m): 9:12am On Jul 09, 2011
werepeLeri:

Is she your wife's friend or family! why will you agree to such propositions? Chief Bride's maid? and she is not your wife's friend.
@werepeLeri-despite your name's funny. . help me ask him . @poster, so she have to be your chief bride's maid before she acknowledge you forgiveness. but what did she do that you're forgiving her for
Re: My Ex-galfriend Wants To Be My Chief Brides Maid. by Sijo01(f): 9:26am On Jul 09, 2011
Only ur wife is in d position of chooseing who is to be her chief brides maid.
Re: My Ex-galfriend Wants To Be My Chief Brides Maid. by xynerise: 9:31am On Jul 09, 2011
^Ok.
Re: My Ex-galfriend Wants To Be My Chief Brides Maid. by MMM2(m): 9:36am On Jul 09, 2011
op
do u still have intention 2 nyash her now or in future? angry
Re: My Ex-galfriend Wants To Be My Chief Brides Maid. by sistajay(f): 9:41am On Jul 09, 2011
Any sane man would tell ya, its a no no to invite an ex to a weddin talk less of askin her to be a brides maid!! Quick quick take out a court injunction against her on your weddin day!! That is if you want to make it to the next stage which is your honeymoon . . . . .hehehehehe!!
Re: My Ex-galfriend Wants To Be My Chief Brides Maid. by Mynd44: 11:07am On Jul 09, 2011
She probably wants to drop some JAZZ for you
Re: My Ex-galfriend Wants To Be My Chief Brides Maid. by Goldieluks: 11:09am On Jul 09, 2011
@OP,

you better grow some sense and let her go,or else,you might loose it.
Re: My Ex-galfriend Wants To Be My Chief Brides Maid. by 190: 11:14am On Jul 09, 2011
Cosmass would never hear no matter how you people preach
Re: My Ex-galfriend Wants To Be My Chief Brides Maid. by Yankee01: 12:39pm On Jul 09, 2011
accept , and U are finished!
Re: My Ex-galfriend Wants To Be My Chief Brides Maid. by Omolola1(f): 1:18pm On Jul 09, 2011
poster, the idea is WACK!
Re: My Ex-galfriend Wants To Be My Chief Brides Maid. by chibaby5(f): 1:43pm On Jul 09, 2011
Is ur ex awryt atall? Is it the man dat chooses chief bridesmaid or is the poster the bride or wat
Re: My Ex-galfriend Wants To Be My Chief Brides Maid. by stagger: 1:59pm On Jul 09, 2011
OP,

Do you even need to be told that you should not accede to this request? Tell her pointedly that you do not accept that idea of her being chief bridesmaid. If she doesn't like it, let her pack her bags and get away from your life forever.

Friendship is not by force. I have many friends whom I have had to drop over the years because we now have divergent interests. Simple and short.
Re: My Ex-galfriend Wants To Be My Chief Brides Maid. by Exponental(m): 4:46pm On Jul 09, 2011
If it's not ok wif u. Free her.
It actually depends on wat she did shaa. If she betrayed ur trust, dont giv her a 2nd chance even though she might av truly repented. Dont compromise ur marriage ceremony's success.
Re: My Ex-galfriend Wants To Be My Chief Brides Maid. by Mcleo007(m): 11:58pm On Jul 09, 2011
Well, i dont sense any "harm" with her wanting to be ur chief's bride maid. After all, whatelse is there to being one's chief bride's maid? Does that preclude sharing consumation rites with your husband? undecided
Re: My Ex-galfriend Wants To Be My Chief Brides Maid. by leuelliot(m): 12:11am On Jul 10, 2011
Ever heard of wedding crasher??
Re: My Ex-galfriend Wants To Be My Chief Brides Maid. by YomiKaycee: 8:55am On Jul 10, 2011
Bros, please agree but on one condition; that you are a big 'mofo' grin
Re: My Ex-galfriend Wants To Be My Chief Brides Maid. by Exponental(m): 10:12am On Jul 10, 2011
@yomikaycee
poster- FEMALE.
Re: My Ex-galfriend Wants To Be My Chief Brides Maid. by Nobody: 10:50am On Jul 10, 2011
i wish the poster could shade more light on what she was forgiving her for, did she in the past sleep with or snatch your boyfriend from you or just the usual girlfriend stuffs.what was then dept of your friendship etc,

(1) (Reply)

There Is Real Pleasure In Taking Your Girlfriend To The Cinema / Do U Think Nl Romance Section Can Produce Couples Outside Nl? / #how Does It Feel 2 Be Madly Inlove?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.