Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,482 members, 7,830,426 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed - NYSC (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed (131387 Views)

MISSING CORPER: I Killed Stephanie To Have Her Husband To Myself - Jennifer PICS / Husband Of Murdered Corper Stephanie Se-ember Terungwa Arrested By Police / Corper Stephanie Terungwa Missing In Abuja (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by topboss1: 10:54pm On Apr 27, 2022
SEE WHO THEM TURN TO SPARE PART.

A MASTER PIECE, WORK OF ART.

SOMETHING, SO BEAUTIFUL THAT GOD PLANTED IN THIS PART OF THE WORLD.

NIGGA AREA INHABBITANTS...

I DEY VEX!

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by LastProphet: 10:55pm On Apr 27, 2022
Fashionista01:
Rest in peace beautiful girl. Your killer/killers will not go Scott free in this world and the world beyond. Your parents/ guidance spent alot to train you and your killer/ killers cut your life short because of blood money. As Almighty God lives their own life will be cut short. As your parent and siblings are shading tears because of what your killer/killers did to you tears and agony will not depart from their door post.
Amen

1 Like

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by Ntadijoshua1(m): 10:55pm On Apr 27, 2022
See life
How person wan take love this country
The government are against us
And we are against our selfs

1 Like

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by OgunkeelAllMod: 10:55pm On Apr 27, 2022
Stop serving the animals jungle republic,, Awo said Nigeria is NO COUNTRY containing humans but pure animals of the most weirdest, primordial, predatory kind never before seen anywhere in the world!Stop serving the Lost Jungle!!! it's hopeless already!

2 Likes

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by Okhuadams(m): 10:56pm On Apr 27, 2022
Aonkuuse:
Stephanie Seember Terungwa Edward Achado: Missing Female Corps Member Found Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed (Graphic Photos)

Source: https://salemgists.com/missing-female-corps-member-stephanie-se-ember-terungwa-found-dead-her-private-organs-removed/

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7099650/corper-stephanie-terungwa-missing-abuja
Pretty girl, what a sad way to die. My heart goes to her family and loved ones is only God that can console you all. For her killers I have this to say to them.OH GOD TO WHOM VENGEANCE BELONGETH SHOW URSELF STRONG ON HER BEHALF
Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by moje4: 10:57pm On Apr 27, 2022
This generation is cursed
Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by Lugianostar(m): 10:57pm On Apr 27, 2022
And Jesus wept. God help us
Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by habsydiamond(m): 10:57pm On Apr 27, 2022
EdwardRandy:

I don't support rituals, but saying there's nothing like blood money is to live in denial.

If blood money is not effective those going into it and those renewing the ones they did won't be doing so. I am a traditionalist by faith and I CAN boldly tell you that blood money is effective, they don't have to be rich like dangote or Elon musk before you'll agree it exists.

In the hierarchy of blood sacrifices, the human blood is most sacred and potent compared to cow, goat, etc and that's why it's highly sort after.
but we all know it all comes with serious conditions..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by Emma1Oj(m): 10:59pm On Apr 27, 2022
adebayo987:
Very unfortunate!

IPOB should not be the only enemy this government sees. They should put shoot on sight order on yahoo boys, ritualist alhajis and bandits. Since they can't provide jobs, let them enforce very harsh sentence on these wicked souls and send all the law enforcement agents all out against them. My sister was nearly nabbed but her pregnancy saved her but they still went ahead to steal her phone. Luckily for her, the phone was flashed and she just took it from the repairer.

All taxis should be painted same way and finger prints, trackers and cctv installed. Because it's public transport means they're using to nab people.

May the souls of the killers rot in hell and may this beautiful soul rest in peace.

Chai! This girl too fine... Mtcheeew it's well.
stop being enemy of yourself.
Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by habsydiamond(m): 10:59pm On Apr 27, 2022
07kjb:

U ended up not making sense

Blood money is real that is why we all should be careful,
I know it's real.. Just trying to discourage hardened Nigeria youth.. That their minds have been poisoned that ritual killing is the way.
Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by pekisdgee(m): 11:00pm On Apr 27, 2022
are we gonna say the government failed us? wo we the human? let think deep now and leave the government!!! why am i living in this crazy world with alot of people?? God why? tears in my eyes
Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by Sirsunola(m): 11:01pm On Apr 27, 2022
Sometimes I just pick up my phone and start calling my siblings randomly ... Nigeria is slowly deteriorating... R.I.P

1 Like

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by adebayo987: 11:02pm On Apr 27, 2022
Emma1Oj:
stop being enemy of yourself.
is it not your bad government causing this evil? shame on you all!
Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by prospaj: 11:03pm On Apr 27, 2022
How can some people be this wicked.
Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by OriOko88(m): 11:03pm On Apr 27, 2022
habsydiamond:
Ritual killing in this country is becoming unbearable oo.. What these people fail to understand is that there is nothing like blood money,the blood money u do that can't place u as the richest man on earth is just waste of living soul.. Stop waste precious souls that u can't create. Rip to the dead
Stop the nonsense capping.. No go lose guard or else dem go use u run levels. Blood money is real..thats why there's increase in rituals.. Those using human part for ritual must have seen examples of rich people who became rich by ritual. So make una stop ur ignorant assertion say money ritual no dey. Dem go use u run package. I tell u my own
Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by youngstrow(m): 11:04pm On Apr 27, 2022
phorget:

I cant even kill a chicken bro, can't imagine where this people get their guts.

you can't kill chicken but you can eat chicken
Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by Yxxx: 11:05pm On Apr 27, 2022
Honestly.
It's unfortunate these guys may be on nairaland.
I curse the money you desire to make from blood money.
I spit on your grave.

1 Like

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by greatefa1011(m): 11:05pm On Apr 27, 2022
Somebody father, brother, uncle, friend and husband did this to you. And he expect God's blessings abi?A seed of generational untimely death is Planted n its growing in the life of your killers from now.
Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by BabalawoPikin(m): 11:05pm On Apr 27, 2022
habsydiamond:
Ritual killing in this country is becoming unbearable oo.. What these people fail to understand is that there is nothing like blood money,the blood money u do that can't place u as the richest man on earth is just waste of living soul.. Stop waste precious souls that u can't create. Rip to the dead
blood money is real.. Never doubt the powers of this world
Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by IGBOSON1: 11:06pm On Apr 27, 2022
phorget:

I cant even kill a chicken bro, can't imagine where this people get their guts.

It’s not guts! They have a stone where their heart is meant to be!

I’m certain the people doing this didn’t grow up in a family…with one or both parents, or was brought up by a loving aunt or uncle! They are most likely the product of born-throway….either grew up sleeping under the bridge or something similar! There’s NO WAY anyone brought up with set boundaries, care and love can resort to being part of a evil, ritualistic plot where they go out….kidnap a young, innocent and even pretty girl like this…forcefully take her to their place (most likely deep in the bush or a gated property for privacy…so no one hears her cries)…holds or binds her down as she pleads for mercy…and then, with clear eye, proceed to either strangle her to death or get her unconscious for them to carry out whatever evil they want to do on her! No way a person with a heart can do that and not have their conscience worry them to the point of insanity or death! We have devils living and walking amongst us!

Of course i averted my gaze when scrolling down as i don’t want to be traumatised seeing those pics!

1 Like

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by topboss1: 11:06pm On Apr 27, 2022
[s]
OriOko88:

Stop the nonsense capping.. No go lose guard or else dem go use u run levels. Blood money is real..thats why there's increase in rituals.. Those using human part for ritual must have seen examples of rich people who became rich by ritual. So make una stop ur ignorant assertion say money ritual no dey. Dem go use u run package. I tell u my own
[/s]

BLOOD MONEY IS REAL, YES!

IF U HURT ANYBODY AND CAUSE DEATH TRYING TO MAKING MONEY.

HOWEVER, RITUAL MONEY IS NONEXISTENT.

THAT IS WHY, HER ORGANS WERE REMOVED TO BE SOLD IN US/UK.
Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by Dorwadora(f): 11:06pm On Apr 27, 2022
Everybody is mentioning rituals but no one is saying anything about illegal organ exports....

It's the gold mine now and our people are trying hard to reach the demands of their Asia and European customers.
Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by topboss1: 11:09pm On Apr 27, 2022
Dorwadora:
Everybody is mentioning rituals but no one is saying anything about illegal organ exports....

It's the gold mine now and our peo6 are trying hard to reach the demands of their Asia and European customers.

ALL NIGERIA NEED IS TO BAN ALL FORMS OF ORGAN SALE OR TRANSPLANT.

THE WORLD IS OVER POPULATED, IF YOUR ORGAN NO WORK, SAY YOUR LAST PRAYER AND MEET YOUR MAKER.

THIS WILL SOLVE ALOT OF HENIOUS CRIMES TAKING PLACE, OF WHICH EVEN THE GOVERNMENT ARE INVOLVED.

1 Like

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by Temptee101(m): 11:09pm On Apr 27, 2022
ERORR404:
Oh Stephanie.. gone just like that.. csskd 07 set mourns!

You knew her in person?
Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by Johnsown1(m): 11:09pm On Apr 27, 2022
Our president will deal with them in the language that they will understand, he spent 90 days in a war. So dealing with them won't be a problems........ Ooopss he has travelled again maybe THE PRESIDENCY will say something

1 Like

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by TheWolfen(m): 11:10pm On Apr 27, 2022
Jesus wept
Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by OriOko88(m): 11:10pm On Apr 27, 2022
topboss1:
[s][/s]

BLOOD MONEY IS REAL, YES!

IF U HURT ANYBODY AND CAUSE DEATH TRYING TO MAKING MONEY.

HOWEVER, RITUAL MONEY IS NONEXISTENT.

THAT IS WHY, HER ORGANS WERE REMOVED TO BE SOLD IN US/UK.
Getaat.. So incoherent. undecided
Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by gambojimeta: 11:10pm On Apr 27, 2022
Nigerians eh. Very wicked people. With all the multitudes of churches and mosques, evil abounds.

2 Likes

Re: Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed by Nobody: 11:11pm On Apr 27, 2022
The fact that people believe money can be made via juju, is the real issue that should be tackled. Ignorance+ greed + soulessness has really messed our society up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House / NYSC Library / Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.