Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,454 members, 7,958,364 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:10 PM

Why Do (some) Girls Get Jealous Over Their Ex With Some Other Girls? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do (some) Girls Get Jealous Over Their Ex With Some Other Girls? (5513 Views)

~ladies: Reasons Why Your Guy Dumps You For Other Girls~ / Why Do Girls Get Jealous Over Their Friends? / Why Do Women Never Let Go Of Their Ex's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do (some) Girls Get Jealous Over Their Ex With Some Other Girls? by MMM2(m): 7:25pm On Jul 10, 2011
rokiatu
dont worry i will date u for 1week and break ur heart. undecided
Re: Why Do (some) Girls Get Jealous Over Their Ex With Some Other Girls? by degubi(m): 8:34pm On Jul 10, 2011
Some people find it difficult to let go of one who they've being in a relationship with especially if they have invested so much in that relationship. To these ones you have to be a little patient with them, if you have given a lot in love to someone it hurts to see another party stroll in to reap where they did not sow. But for those who go out of their way to make trouble with the girlfriends of their ex, these ones do need a good talking to.
Re: Why Do (some) Girls Get Jealous Over Their Ex With Some Other Girls? by Nobody: 7:16am On Jul 11, 2011
degubi:

Some people find it difficult to let go of one who they've being in a relationship with especially if they have invested so much in that relationship. To these ones you have to be a little patient with them, if you have given a lot in love to someone[b] it hurts to see another party stroll in to reap where they did not sow[/b]. But for those who go out of their way to make trouble with the girlfriends of their ex, these ones do need a good talking to.
Re: Why Do (some) Girls Get Jealous Over Their Ex With Some Other Girls? by chiomat: 8:29am On Oct 29, 2012
God wll help u to luv some girl n she dumps u 4 anoda guy den u wll understand why.

i understand u just date them, not as if u luv them.
Re: Why Do (some) Girls Get Jealous Over Their Ex With Some Other Girls? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Oct 29, 2012
rokiatu: Seriously what is wrong with some bitches? (excuse my language) but ain't girls supposed to move on with their freaking life when a guy dump them?
Instead they make it their headache to form enmity with their exs girlfriend. Some of them are so stoopid. they even get jealous when their ex is friend with some other girl. I mean if the girl is going out with your ex, there's nothing wrong with that. The relationship is supposed to be over no?

I just don't understand it. I never got jealous over my ex's gf's.

My question is, how do you deal with dumb crazy idiotic bi!!!tches like these? How do you get them to get off ya back.
rokiatu so u don snatch person husband again? grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Will You Do If Ur Bride Arrives Wedding Ground Like This To Marry You? Pics / Ladies Can You Keep A Relationship Under A Condition like this? [screenshot] / Hillarious Conversations Between A Lady And Her Bf On Whatsapp.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.