Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,092 members, 7,814,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Guys, How Do You Feel If Your Girlfriend Gives You A Teddy Bear? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, How Do You Feel If Your Girlfriend Gives You A Teddy Bear? (24756 Views)

How Do You Feel When Your Girlfriend Gives You Money? / My Girlfriend Gives Her No To Many Admirers & Gets Calls And Texts In Return / Virgin Girlfriend Gives Her Virginity To Aristo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Guys, How Do You Feel If Your Girlfriend Gives You A Teddy Bear? by MMM2(m): 12:27pm On Jul 12, 2011
ms.potato

did u born me again? angry
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel If Your Girlfriend Gives You A Teddy Bear? by mosesfromspace: 8:13am On Aug 17, 2017
LordReed:
No doubt teddies are cute but not very appropriate gifts for guys.

I have received two teddies in the past one I gave out, the other is still collecting dust in the cupboard.

Moral of the story? Don't give a guy a teddy unless he is g[i]a[/i]y or heavily metrosexual.
im neither of those and my GF gave me one for Christmas I still have it then again I like them but between you me and the fence post I do dirty things with teddy bears yeah you don't usually hear sex and teddy bears in the same sentence but meh
Re: Guys, How Do You Feel If Your Girlfriend Gives You A Teddy Bear? by mosesfromspace: 8:22am On Aug 17, 2017
MsPotato:
Ugly ke? But she is half Naija ooo Why is she not cute now? cry cry cry

Ok here are some others I have

Pluto Pinky

Rose

Rosie

Arent they cute? kiss kiss kiss
Hard to say if they are cute or not cant see the images

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Fiancee's Mum Doesn't Want Us To Marry Because Of My Tribe / Do You Believe In Love? Nigerians React / Some Character Traits That Places A Lady In The Class Of A Love Peddler

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.