Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,102 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty American Bride In Texas, USA (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty American Bride In Texas, USA (Photos) (81924 Views)

A Nairalander Weds His Pretty South Korean Bride In Owerri (photos) / Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty White Bride In Lagos (Photos) / Nigerian Man And His American Bride Wed With Tricycle In Yola, Adamawa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty American Bride In Texas, USA (Photos) by Nobody: 11:04am On May 09, 2022
SmartPolician:
This is the kind of marriage that makes sense, not Nigerian boys marrying old cargoes for papers.

Congratulations to the couple.
I swear grin grin grin grin grin

Pastor Reno just dey look dem grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty American Bride In Texas, USA (Photos) by Gkay1(m): 11:05am On May 09, 2022
Simple marriage
Re: Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty American Bride In Texas, USA (Photos) by Osanoghodua1: 11:05am On May 09, 2022
The groom is wearing earing, does it mean groom has departed from the righteous way?
Re: Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty American Bride In Texas, USA (Photos) by Tareq1105: 11:06am On May 09, 2022
SmartPolician:
This is the kind of marriage that makes sense, not Nigerian boys marrying old cargoes for papers.

Even if this one is for papers, the age gap would be reasonable and they're cute.

Re: Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty American Bride In Texas, USA (Photos) by Ishilove: 11:06am On May 09, 2022
Looks like Sanchez
Re: Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty American Bride In Texas, USA (Photos) by Acidbath: 11:07am On May 09, 2022
He must love and respect her otherwise, the law of the white man will do him dirty. He no go recognise himself.

3 Likes

Re: Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty American Bride In Texas, USA (Photos) by optm(m): 11:07am On May 09, 2022
This is beautiful. Cute couple

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty American Bride In Texas, USA (Photos) by cp3o: 11:07am On May 09, 2022
WriterNig:
May God bless all my single Nigerian brothers on nairaland with their own young & pretty white brides (Green Card). Amen. grin

It's not impossible for him to be a legal resident or citizen o.
Re: Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty American Bride In Texas, USA (Photos) by VEHINTOLAR: 11:07am On May 09, 2022
Congratulations to you guys !
Re: Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty American Bride In Texas, USA (Photos) by Judgesledge(m): 11:09am On May 09, 2022
Sergio104:
Omo see my look alike cheesy

Just that I Fair more than him

Happy married life
be like say ,you take style resemble albino
Re: Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty American Bride In Texas, USA (Photos) by Awoleesu(m): 11:11am On May 09, 2022
WriterNig:

Zaire
Lost identity!
What Nigerian name is Zaire?
Re: Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty American Bride In Texas, USA (Photos) by Wheezdom(m): 11:11am On May 09, 2022
Beautiful couple.. I love them together

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty American Bride In Texas, USA (Photos) by Nobody: 11:11am On May 09, 2022
The way we spend money printing different colors of NAIRA note is still same way we spend so much at weddings. See how simple they appear.
That's the reason it's easier to divorce since much wasn't invested.
Re: Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty American Bride In Texas, USA (Photos) by Sterope(f): 11:11am On May 09, 2022
The headline is for you smiley
pocohantas:

Dude doesn’t look like someone that went abroad in his 20s. I don’t know why, but my spirit is telling me he is one of those Nigerians that are Nigerians on paper only. This doesn’t seem like green card to me. They look lovely.

1 Like

Re: Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty American Bride In Texas, USA (Photos) by lastchild: 11:12am On May 09, 2022
Sergio104:
Omo see my look alike cheesy

Just that I Fair more than him

Happy married life
because he was tagged "handsome" he's now your look alike

2 Likes

Re: Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty American Bride In Texas, USA (Photos) by slowice(m): 11:13am On May 09, 2022
See humble fine geh here not all these o'l cargoes on nl forming hot chick
Re: Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty American Bride In Texas, USA (Photos) by VEHINTOLAR: 11:14am On May 09, 2022
NaBanga:
The couple is cute, but it won't end well. Blacks across the world need to wake up about these whites. By the time it's done, he will cry heavily. cry

Just wish them well and leave the rest to their fate. There are lots of successful interracial marriages for your information though.
Re: Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty American Bride In Texas, USA (Photos) by faithfull18(f): 11:14am On May 09, 2022
Any white man on Nairaland
Re: Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty American Bride In Texas, USA (Photos) by Legendoo: 11:15am On May 09, 2022
And she's a conservative white Christian , anti feminist too. Check her on twitter.

Meanwhile our werey sisters...nudity, prostitution .. et all .

Let's continue watching...

3 Likes

Re: Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty American Bride In Texas, USA (Photos) by RightToReject(m): 11:16am On May 09, 2022
Sharatan:

That depends if he cheats on the wife or does something crazy like hitting her. That’s when you will know that whites sef get vawulence..

Some of you have taken the misinformation and misappropriation of ruggedness to all White ladies too far. The true fact is that some of them have always indulged men who cheat on them just like some women from other races have always done too. Of course, some of them do cheat on some men who indulge them too.

Just as some women (or men) differ by races, so also they differ in temperament in particular and character in general despite being of the same gender.

I'm in no way, however, rationalizing cheating or any form of nonsense.

Congrats to them.
Re: Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty American Bride In Texas, USA (Photos) by mirinder: 11:16am On May 09, 2022
Ishilove:
Looks like Sanchez
toxic Nigerian girl comments
Re: Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty American Bride In Texas, USA (Photos) by Nobody: 11:17am On May 09, 2022
This is correct. Not young Nigerian girl marrying old whiteman or a young Nigerian guy marrying a condemned old oyinbo Woman

1 Like

Re: Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty American Bride In Texas, USA (Photos) by Friend22(m): 11:17am On May 09, 2022
NaBanga:
The couple is cute, but it won't end well. Blacks across the world need to wake up about these whites. By the time it's done, he will cry heavily. cry

Stop mouthing your myopic view here.
Because it does not work for others does not mean the same faith will befall them.

You guys should learn to see exceptions.
Re: Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty American Bride In Texas, USA (Photos) by BlackSheriff: 11:18am On May 09, 2022
Lexusgs430:
Let's hope his Nigerian wife, does not see this ........ cheesy

Werey
Re: Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty American Bride In Texas, USA (Photos) by Enumerator(m): 11:20am On May 09, 2022
You get am
blackpanda:

Oyibo are terrible. It will end in premium tears o. We have seen this story over and over
Re: Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty American Bride In Texas, USA (Photos) by Eriokanmi: 11:23am On May 09, 2022
HML young lad
Re: Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty American Bride In Texas, USA (Photos) by Eriokanmi: 11:24am On May 09, 2022
NaBanga:
Say hml to them and waka pass. There ware inter-racial marriages that lasted till old age, I'm not talking of celebrity marriages which is 99% fake
Re: Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty American Bride In Texas, USA (Photos) by wumi2017(f): 11:25am On May 09, 2022
Love is beautiful
Re: Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty American Bride In Texas, USA (Photos) by Osombo: 11:25am On May 09, 2022
Wow, nice atleast all of them young, green card don sure, entitled Nigerian ladies would not like this [color=#000000][/color]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Two Half-Nude Ladies Beat Me Mercilessly In My Boyfriend's House / Lady Had Sex With A Guy Who Works In A Mortuary & This Happened - Twitter User / Young Man Dies During Sex With Prostitute In Delta State (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.