Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,645 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty American Bride In Texas, USA (Photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty American Bride In Texas, USA (Photos) (81931 Views)

A Nairalander Weds His Pretty South Korean Bride In Owerri (photos) / Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty White Bride In Lagos (Photos) / Nigerian Man And His American Bride Wed With Tricycle In Yola, Adamawa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty American Bride In Texas, USA (Photos) by Crafteck1: 11:25am On May 09, 2022
blackpanda:

Oyibo are terrible. It will end in premium tears o. We have seen this story over and over

My thoughts exactly but make we no talk

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty American Bride In Texas, USA (Photos) by uthlaw: 11:25am On May 09, 2022
SmartPolician:
This is the kind of marriage that makes sense, not Nigerian boys marrying old cargoes for papers.

Congratulations to the couple.
old cargo still better pass my Nigeria girls!
Re: Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty American Bride In Texas, USA (Photos) by Blakpot: 11:26am On May 09, 2022
Omo see fine couple.
Fine Naija guy.

Where all those frustrated aunties on NL wey dey always talk trash about Nigerian men.
Re: Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty American Bride In Texas, USA (Photos) by olaniyilukman(m): 11:26am On May 09, 2022
WriterNig:
May God bless all my single Nigerian brothers on nairaland with their own young & pretty white brides (Green Card). Amen. grin
Amin.... Na this kind prayer suit Monday morning

1 Like

Re: Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty American Bride In Texas, USA (Photos) by folake4u(f): 11:27am On May 09, 2022
Lovely couple. I wish them the very best.

2 Likes

Re: Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty American Bride In Texas, USA (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 11:31am On May 09, 2022
Re: Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty American Bride In Texas, USA (Photos) by TheEnforcer: 11:34am On May 09, 2022
Osanoghodua1:
The groom is wearing earing, does it mean groom has departed from the righteous way?
Looks like a Nigerian who was born in the US

2 Likes

Re: Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty American Bride In Texas, USA (Photos) by Majesty33(m): 11:36am On May 09, 2022
Hmmm, what a beautiful bride! Congrats to them both
Re: Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty American Bride In Texas, USA (Photos) by TheEnforcer: 11:36am On May 09, 2022
pocohantas:

Dude doesn’t look like someone that went abroad in his 20s. I don’t know why, but my spirit is telling me he is one of those Nigerians that are Nigerians on paper only. This doesn’t seem like green card to me. They look lovely.
I think he was born there
Re: Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty American Bride In Texas, USA (Photos) by ABANGWABOI(m): 11:37am On May 09, 2022
Good but she no get Yansh..
Re: Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty American Bride In Texas, USA (Photos) by KIDfurniture(m): 11:39am On May 09, 2022
I m married oh but I must still marry one of these white or black foreigner… my first wife go understand sa na cos of the kids I do am.

WriterNig:
Twitter user Chloé Rosie took to Twitter to announce her marriage to her handsome Nigerian husband Zaire, in Texas, USA.

@Chloe Rosie Nicole tweeted;

Re: Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty American Bride In Texas, USA (Photos) by Ishilove: 11:39am On May 09, 2022
mirinder:
toxic Nigerian girl comments
Sanchez is a Nairalander

You will just open your mouth waaaaa to talk chochochochocho.

2 Likes

Re: Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty American Bride In Texas, USA (Photos) by Golan007: 11:39am On May 09, 2022
SNEFF:
congrats.
this one na sure banker, she fine con still get money

How you take no day she get money?
Re: Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty American Bride In Texas, USA (Photos) by VEHINTOLAR: 11:39am On May 09, 2022
Lexusgs430:
Let's hope his Nigerian wife, does not see this ........ cheesy
Only if some of you guys know the kind of damage you make with this kind of unguarded utterances !

1 Like

Re: Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty American Bride In Texas, USA (Photos) by Sunnyski: 11:41am On May 09, 2022
Sergio104:
Omo see my look alike cheesy

Just that I Fair more than him

Happy married life

How did you remember your looks after you left the mirror?

Nairalanders can't cease to amaze me

Re: Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty American Bride In Texas, USA (Photos) by Miracle2022: 11:42am On May 09, 2022
Congratulations, but I doubt if the marriage is going to last long.
Re: Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty American Bride In Texas, USA (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 11:43am On May 09, 2022
Miracle2022:
Congratulations, but I doubt if the marriage is going to last long.

Are your marriages in Nigeria lasting long or you guys are just patching it and knacking outside with reckless abandon?

2 Likes

Re: Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty American Bride In Texas, USA (Photos) by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:46am On May 09, 2022
beautyhd:
Cute kids loading
Their children will be cute kiss

2 Likes

Re: Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty American Bride In Texas, USA (Photos) by HolyStriker(m): 11:46am On May 09, 2022
SNEFF:
congrats.
this one na sure banker, she fine con still get money

Must you add money

I can’t help but to say congratulations to them…
Re: Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty American Bride In Texas, USA (Photos) by OyinNurse(f): 11:47am On May 09, 2022
What a lovely couple! May God bless their union…..

1 Like

Re: Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty American Bride In Texas, USA (Photos) by Bahamas95(m): 11:48am On May 09, 2022
Nice one.

Unlike those guys getting married to ancestors.......I always wonder how they're able to get erect!on at the sight of those women with wrinkled skin.

1 Like

Re: Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty American Bride In Texas, USA (Photos) by nedekid: 11:48am On May 09, 2022
God bless your marriage.
On a lighter note, guy be careful oh. Watch your back so we don't view your story on crime and investigation channel(dstv).
Major advice, if you notice wify takes life insurance in your head, it's time to japa to naija!
Re: Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty American Bride In Texas, USA (Photos) by JoyousFurnitire(m): 11:50am On May 09, 2022
Very decent lady
Re: Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty American Bride In Texas, USA (Photos) by johbara: 11:51am On May 09, 2022
WriterNig:
Twitter user Chloé Rosie took to Twitter to announce her marriage to her handsome Nigerian husband Zaire, in Texas, USA.

@Chloe Rosie Nicole tweeted; Na so e suppose be....

Re: Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty American Bride In Texas, USA (Photos) by gentlesmithugo(m): 11:56am On May 09, 2022
AishaDant:
Aww such a beautiful couple. smiley
hi
Re: Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty American Bride In Texas, USA (Photos) by edungene7: 11:56am On May 09, 2022
very simple and nice If nah 9ja now people go full the background we go even confuse who be husband and wife
Re: Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty American Bride In Texas, USA (Photos) by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 12:04pm On May 09, 2022
Cute...congratulations to them.
Re: Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty American Bride In Texas, USA (Photos) by DavidEsq(m): 12:06pm On May 09, 2022
GreatAdvice:
When I was growing up, the reigning thing was to give birth in a foreign country so your child can have dual citizenship. Now it seems the reigning thing is interracial marriage so you can have half-caste children.

This picture reminds me of the movie Get Out. I will advise this young man to ditch this woman for his safety. Racist Americans might lynch him to make a point.
Yep. That movie no be here o
Re: Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty American Bride In Texas, USA (Photos) by jamesversion: 12:08pm On May 09, 2022
Simple marriage, no Owambe. No extravagance.

Propose the this kind of marriage to a Nigerian lady and see the scorn in her eyes, yet she would bring a little more than a dime to have the kind of wedding ceremony she wants.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Two Half-Nude Ladies Beat Me Mercilessly In My Boyfriend's House / Lady Had Sex With A Guy Who Works In A Mortuary & This Happened - Twitter User / Young Man Dies During Sex With Prostitute In Delta State (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.