Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,225 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty American Bride In Texas, USA (Photos) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty American Bride In Texas, USA (Photos) (81928 Views)

A Nairalander Weds His Pretty South Korean Bride In Owerri (photos) / Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty White Bride In Lagos (Photos) / Nigerian Man And His American Bride Wed With Tricycle In Yola, Adamawa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty American Bride In Texas, USA (Photos) by HustlePro: 12:22pm On May 09, 2022
braine:
Shes beautiful!
He is handsome
Re: Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty American Bride In Texas, USA (Photos) by PlaysNigeria: 12:22pm On May 09, 2022
Beautiful

1 Like

Re: Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty American Bride In Texas, USA (Photos) by Nobody: 12:31pm On May 09, 2022
Sharatan:

That depends if he cheats on the wife or does something crazy like hitting her. That’s when you will know that whites sef get vawulence..

Oma dabi force field grin
Re: Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty American Bride In Texas, USA (Photos) by VanBommel(m): 12:48pm On May 09, 2022
braine:
Shes beautiful!

This is the kind of wife I want for myself, talbot these vaginarians we have here in Nigeria.
be careful with what you wish for
Re: Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty American Bride In Texas, USA (Photos) by LusciousLouis: 12:53pm On May 09, 2022
We move cool
Loading.............. cool
Re: Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty American Bride In Texas, USA (Photos) by Mavixisu(m): 12:54pm On May 09, 2022
Omor... See as the marriage dey peaceful and simple. Come to Nigeria family go disturb with heavy dowry and marriage requirements

2 Likes

Re: Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty American Bride In Texas, USA (Photos) by Kwestionair: 12:55pm On May 09, 2022
VEHINTOLAR:

Only if some of you guys know the kind of damage you make with this kind of unguarded utterances !

Honestly Nigerians talk anyhow. Na we dey do ourselves, after they will be blaming only yahoo boys.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty American Bride In Texas, USA (Photos) by Empiree: 12:56pm On May 09, 2022
Reflect7:

STOP TALKING RUBBISH. There is racial targeting by white racists all over America, and it doesn't depend on if the black husband is cheating or whatever. Just blind racist hate. So don't come in here and deceive people. There are many no-go areas for blacks and mixed race people in America. Especially in rural America.
NaBanga:
The couple is cute, but it won't end well. Blacks across the world need to wake up about these whites. By the time it's done, he will cry heavily. cry
What you two accused White of you are as well guilty of it. You are intellectual rascists too.

Don't you have worse tribal marriages in Nigeria?. Don't you have marriages whereby men takecare of children that are not theirs but they think they are theirs?.

God created mankind in order that we may know one another, not that we may despise one another. There are Black people that do worse than Whites. Go to UK and see what Nigerian women do to their Nigerian husbands in the name of civilization. I don't know why you guys wish this couple union will not end well. What kind of hatred is this?. You guys are Black rascists.

4 Likes

Re: Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty American Bride In Texas, USA (Photos) by AishaDant(f): 12:58pm On May 09, 2022

1 Like

Re: Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty American Bride In Texas, USA (Photos) by Twocups: 12:59pm On May 09, 2022
Interracial something �
Re: Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty American Bride In Texas, USA (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 1:10pm On May 09, 2022
VEHINTOLAR:

Only if some of you guys know the kind of damage you make with this kind of unguarded utterances !

When you make your matter public, it's subject to varying interpretations .................

Which of your matters are public, so i can add my two cents .............. grin
Re: Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty American Bride In Texas, USA (Photos) by womenareapez: 1:22pm On May 09, 2022
WriterNig:
Twitter user Chloé Rosie took to Twitter to announce her marriage to her handsome Nigerian husband Zaire, in Texas, USA.

@Chloe Rosie Nicole tweeted;

why didn't he go for those BLACK AA women? undecided

This just prove that no Africa man on his right sense will want to marry those Africa America women. Because 95% of them are demented and bipolar.

1 Like

Re: Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty American Bride In Texas, USA (Photos) by LINTUNE(m): 1:23pm On May 09, 2022
Nilon:
who dash monkey banana
lol , I like this response.
Re: Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty American Bride In Texas, USA (Photos) by deavicky(m): 1:31pm On May 09, 2022
At least this one has made us proud no be all those ones weh dey marry their grandmother for what ever reason.
Re: Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty American Bride In Texas, USA (Photos) by enonche85(m): 1:41pm On May 09, 2022
SmartPolician:
This is the kind of marriage that makes sense, not Nigerian boys marrying old cargoes for papers.

Congratulations to the couple.

this type you will know it's true love. It seems the guy is also an American citizen too.
Re: Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty American Bride In Texas, USA (Photos) by wilroy: 1:51pm On May 09, 2022
At this point as a 28 year old man, if I see 80 years old woman I would gladly marry her

3 months extended strike after 3 months of strike
Re: Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty American Bride In Texas, USA (Photos) by NaijaCars4sale: 2:06pm On May 09, 2022
Congrats bro, nice One
Re: Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty American Bride In Texas, USA (Photos) by Nobody: 2:06pm On May 09, 2022
He's an Igbo's man, Igbo's marry young oyinbo women not like those Ewedu Afonja Skulkers that marry old cargos.
Re: Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty American Bride In Texas, USA (Photos) by BarrSly: 2:08pm On May 09, 2022
Dude just got into a shit bigger than his ass. I’ve dated white girls and they go from 0 - 100 in a jiffy!! At the end of the day the American judicial system will still support them.

If he dare divorce he go hear wyyhhnn

1 Like

Re: Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty American Bride In Texas, USA (Photos) by Nobody: 2:28pm On May 09, 2022
Reflect7:

STOP TALKING RUBBISH. There is racial targeting by white racists all over America, and it doesn't depend on if the black husband is cheating or whatever. Just blind racist hate. So don't come in here and deceive people. There are many no-go areas for blacks and mixed race people in America. Especially in rural America.
down south. Jim crow is still alive.
Re: Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty American Bride In Texas, USA (Photos) by Cousin9999: 2:40pm On May 09, 2022
And she'll give birth to racists, end his lineage, and be racist the entire time they're married. And he'll be giving her all his money.

2 Likes

Re: Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty American Bride In Texas, USA (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 2:43pm On May 09, 2022
Congratulations, may God almighty bless their union, Amen!

Re: Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty American Bride In Texas, USA (Photos) by cayorday89(m): 2:49pm On May 09, 2022
Sharatan:

That depends if he cheats on the wife or does something crazy like hitting her. That’s when you will know that whites sef get vawulence..
Don't know why some people see white people as gods who can do no harm, if white people were not violent from the onset, that word "VIOLENCE" would not have existed...

1 Like

Re: Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty American Bride In Texas, USA (Photos) by Nonam: 2:49pm On May 09, 2022
NaBanga:
The couple is cute, but it won't end well. Blacks across the world need to wake up about these whites. By the time it's done, he will cry heavily. cry

You are evil person. Always have nothing good to say on anything that is good.

Bad belle has eaten you up.. angry
Re: Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty American Bride In Texas, USA (Photos) by Nonam: 2:54pm On May 09, 2022
Nilon:
i will break your head. Where are all these punks coming from?

That Nabanga is an evil human being...The guy na enemy of progress.

Bad belle go kill am.
Re: Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty American Bride In Texas, USA (Photos) by ogwuche4u(m): 2:56pm On May 09, 2022
WriterNig:
Twitter user Chloé Rosie took to Twitter to announce her marriage to her handsome Nigerian husband Zaire, in Texas, USA.

@Chloe Rosie Nicole tweeted;

No aso ebi o .. Very simple wedding. I come in peace
Re: Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty American Bride In Texas, USA (Photos) by Nonam: 2:56pm On May 09, 2022
Acidbath:
He must love and respect her otherwise, the law of the white man will do him dirty. He no go recognise himself.

Bad belle woman. Always have nothing good to say.
Re: Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty American Bride In Texas, USA (Photos) by t2luv1: 2:56pm On May 09, 2022
SmartPolician:
This is the kind of marriage that makes sense, not Nigerian boys marrying old cargoes for papers.

Congratulations to the couple.

Really in Texas !!!! A brother hitching up to a white girl. Partner they gonna be needing a lot of prayers.
Re: Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty American Bride In Texas, USA (Photos) by Nonam: 2:59pm On May 09, 2022
Empiree:
What you two accused White of you are as well guilty of it. You are intellectual rascists too.

Don't you have worse tribal marriages in Nigeria?. Don't you have marriages whereby men takecare of children that are not theirs but they think they are theirs?.

God created mankind in order that we may know one another, not that we may despise one another. There are Black people that do worse than Whites. Go to UK and see what Nigerian women do to their Nigerian husbands in the name of civilization. I don't know why you guys wish this couple union will not end well. What kind of hatred is this?. You guys are Black rascists.

Na bad belle go kill both of them.

1 Like

Re: Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty American Bride In Texas, USA (Photos) by kabukabu50(m): 3:28pm On May 09, 2022
t2luv1:

Really in Texas !!!! A brother hitching up to a white girl. Partner they gonna be needing a lot of prayers.
Get passport first before talking.
Lots of mixed race couples in Texas.
Re: Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty American Bride In Texas, USA (Photos) by Jackipapa: 3:34pm On May 09, 2022
When I saw his name I thought the woman married an African Country, Zaire!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Two Half-Nude Ladies Beat Me Mercilessly In My Boyfriend's House / Lady Had Sex With A Guy Who Works In A Mortuary & This Happened - Twitter User / Young Man Dies During Sex With Prostitute In Delta State (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.