Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,443 members, 7,843,355 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Thousands Flee Maiduguri - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thousands Flee Maiduguri (6112 Views)

Thousands Flee Borno Communities After Fresh B’haram Attacks / Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled / Thousands flee fighting in Nigeria as UN Warns Of Nigeria Refugee Crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thousands Flee Maiduguri by EzeUche(m): 3:42am On Jul 13, 2011
Negro Ntns. . .

Back to the Foreign Affairs section where you belong! grin
Re: Thousands Flee Maiduguri by henry101(m): 4:02am On Jul 13, 2011
Negro_Ntns:

Too much mouth for wetin Igbo go do.

One thing we know you no fit protect your women against foreign violators.

Igbo done die today!

Because una no smart.
Tufiakwa

Na your generation don die today,
Re: Thousands Flee Maiduguri by NegroNtns(m): 4:15am On Jul 13, 2011
Lol@Eze, trust me, those mvthafvkrs in foreign affairs dnt miss me. JeSoul is only person in there with sense.
Re: Thousands Flee Maiduguri by EzeUche(m): 4:22am On Jul 13, 2011
Negro_Ntns:

Lol@Eze, trust me, those mvthafvkrs in foreign affairs dnt miss me. JeSoul is only person in there with sense.

You come into my realm with your nonsense.

Kuroni waju mi!
Re: Thousands Flee Maiduguri by Obiagu1(m): 4:24am On Jul 13, 2011
Onlytruth on Today at 12:55:17 AM:

The foolhardy of some of my Igbo brothers is astounding. How can anyone in his right senses buy a house or land in a place where he cannot defend his property with weapons? Is it that I understand the value of money more, or that folks are simply "money miss road"?

I would rather blow my money on self indulgence (and there are millions of them I can pick from  cool), than buy a piece of land outside the range of my defense ability. . . which explains why I (so far) seldom buy lands outside Igboland.

I think we (Ndigbo in the SE) should chase back these so called refugees to go back and fight for their properties.  cool

Sometimes you guys don't understand the situation. If the Igbo did not build outside Igboland, then definitely no Igbo man will step outside Igboland to live because there'll be no house to accommodate them. Will they live in open fields

The ones I blame are those that build mansions outside Igboland. If it's just a residential building, then no problem.
By the way, I have so many relatives up North and I've lived there for 3 yrs so I know the situation.
Re: Thousands Flee Maiduguri by NegroNtns(m): 4:27am On Jul 13, 2011
I'm going to give you a title "instigator extra-ordinaire".

You and Ileke-idi should be partners. Lol.
Re: Thousands Flee Maiduguri by Obiagu1(m): 4:38am On Jul 13, 2011
Negro_Ntns:

I'm going to give you a title "instigator extra-ordinaire".

You and Ileke-idi should be partners. Lol.

For what, for saying the truth?
Re: Thousands Flee Maiduguri by molola(f): 8:39am On Jul 13, 2011
word of advice,

if you want to live,now is the time to run.

he who runs today lives to fight tomorrow.

pack ur kaya now and run as fast as ur legs can carry you,

at least u fit make mouth where your poeple dey wink wink wink
Re: Thousands Flee Maiduguri by parryon(f): 9:33am On Jul 13, 2011
[b]The foolhardy of some of my Igbo brothers is astounding. How can anyone in his right senses buy a house or land in a place where he cannot defend his property with weapons? Is it that I understand the value of money more, or that folks are simply "money miss road"?

I would rather blow my money on self indulgence (and there are millions of them I can pick from Cool), than buy a piece of land outside the range of my defense ability. . . which explains why I (so far) seldom buy lands outside Igboland.

I think we (Ndigbo in the SE) should chase back these so called refugees to go back and fight for their properties. Cool

please do not blame us the ibos , we are not used to living in shacks,open fields and face -face ,so we tend to build mansions.wait a minute though,without the ibos i don't think the north would have any mansion in their region.they should b grateful to us instead of fighting us all the time.the north would have been one phucking desert without the ibos and the development we took to them.
Re: Thousands Flee Maiduguri by nagoma(m): 10:12am On Jul 13, 2011
@Parryon;
When did you start buiding houses ? 50 yrs ago? 100yrs ago? 150 yrs ago? Please tell us.
Re: Thousands Flee Maiduguri by derock533: 10:48am On Jul 13, 2011
Who ever have been in a crisis area will never laugh in the face of all these happenings we all are hearing today. Am not a politician as i hate history, am not an analyst as i hate arguing over nonsense as they do on our tv stations. Everyone with his right senses will definately see where this country is headed to. Soon i will need a visa to Kwara and i might not be able to buy goods and services that comes from north at a cheap rate, and aboki suleman can't easily eat my ofe owerri as he use to. What am i trying to say? Its either we stop this bombing and brutal killing of people at the north by BH or we walk into breaking up as one. We have been made one and we have been like this for many years, why do we fight eachoda, i can't even recite the heads of states and other govt positions as they are not steady anymore. We are always fighting and bombing ourselves. If we want peace then lets stop, but if we have an Islamic state and Christain state, then lets say it and work towards it and not waste innocent lives of children,who should be our leaders of 2moro.s that comes from north at a cheap rate, and aboki suleman can't easily eat my ofe owerri as he use to. What am i trying to say? Its either we stop this bombing and brutal killing of people at the north by BH or we walk into breaking up as one. We have been made one and we have been like this for many years, why do we fight eachoda, i can't even recite the heads of states and other govt positions as they are not steady anymore. We are always fighting and bombing ourselves. If we want peace then lets stop, but if we have an Islamic state and Christain state, then lets say it and work towards it and not waste innocent lives of children,who should be our leaders of 2moro.
Re: Thousands Flee Maiduguri by NegroNtns(m): 10:56am On Jul 13, 2011
Derock,

Go and partner with Agaba and Dede, I believe they are probably only two people left in NL that want what you want.

The rest of us want what boko want - a dissolution of the gaddm country!
Re: Thousands Flee Maiduguri by narttis1: 1:14pm On Jul 13, 2011
what is really wrong with nigeria?maiduguri and jos used to be peaceful until these islamic extremists took over.nigeria needs to be divided.its as simple as that!
Re: Thousands Flee Maiduguri by mallorca(m): 2:06pm On Jul 13, 2011
Boko Haram is here to stay
Re: Thousands Flee Maiduguri by parryon(f): 3:07pm On Jul 13, 2011
@nagoma.
the ibos are synonymous to development.we are the face of industrialization,capitalism, we are development, right from inception.
Re: Thousands Flee Maiduguri by aljharem3: 3:23pm On Jul 13, 2011
parryon:

[b]The foolhardy of some of my Igbo brothers is astounding. How can anyone in his right senses buy a house or land in a place where he cannot defend his property with weapons? Is it that I understand the value of money more, or that folks are simply "money miss road"?

I would rather blow my money on self indulgence (and there are millions of them I can pick from Cool), than buy a piece of land outside the range of my defense ability. . . which explains why I (so far) seldom buy lands outside Igboland.

I think we (Ndigbo in the SE) should chase back these so called refugees to go back and fight for their properties. Cool

please do not blame us the ibos , we are not used to living in shacks,open fields and face -face ,so we tend to build mansions.wait a minute though,without the ibos i don't think the north would have any mansion in their region.they should b grateful to us instead of fighting us all the time.the north would have been one phucking desert without the ibos and the development we took to them.

nonsense

when last have u visited the SE states like ebonyi, abia, enugu before u are talking rubbish

if i recall correctly, we did not beg u to come to the north and build mansion

pls build in the SE
Re: Thousands Flee Maiduguri by freeman9ja(m): 3:25pm On Jul 13, 2011
@Negro_Ntns, I believe u r such a child, dey way u talk rubbish and fast to respond.
You just wnt to show us that u can speak English, abi u wnt attention?
Abeg, go find something do for ur life and stop talking rubbish here b4 i go delete u.

People lyk u na de kin people wey go speak all the grammar and politics nonsense
and at the end of the day dem no fit achieve anything.
In-fact, If I hear from u again, believe me i will take it personal.

I don talk finish.
Re: Thousands Flee Maiduguri by ICHINONYE(m): 3:56pm On Jul 13, 2011
i dont tink a sane NIGERIAN at dis age shud b saying we shud break up,witout one NIGERIA we cant realy move 4ward in this country,its so old fashion wit all this break up story,Nigeria s going tru a hard time now dat needs every body prayer n not words dat spit more fire on it plss
Re: Thousands Flee Maiduguri by nagoma(m): 5:20pm On Jul 13, 2011
@parryon;
Answer the question jo! I made it an easy MCQ but you are are going into wanton verbal diarrhoea.

Go on clever guy give us the answer.
Re: Thousands Flee Maiduguri by parryon(f): 5:33pm On Jul 13, 2011
@nagoma;
(sighs and look up to heaven for patience to deal with this slowpoke) first of all nagoma,am a gurl.secondly i answered your question that is if ever a question was asked in the first instance,thirdly,i refuse to exchange words with you cos am too intelligent for that crap,finally,don't make me exchange words with you cos am too intelligent not to tell you what would give you sleepless nights all the days of your life.(*heaves a sigh of relief*.thank you lord for giving me the patience to deal with this slowpoke) what type of a name is nagoma?
Re: Thousands Flee Maiduguri by NegroNtns(m): 6:02pm On Jul 13, 2011
freeman9ja:
@Negro_Ntns,  I believe u r such a child, dey way u talk rubbish and fast to respond.
You just wnt to show us that u can speak English, abi u wnt attention?
Abeg, go find something do for your life and stop talking rubbish here b4 i go delete u.

People lyk u na de kin people wey go speak all the grammar and politics nonsense
and at the end of the day dem no fit achieve anything.
In-fact, If I hear from u again, believe me i will take it personal.

I don talk finish.

Nna, make thunderfire strike ya yansh!

Ewu, efulefu!
Re: Thousands Flee Maiduguri by ektbear: 6:13pm On Jul 13, 2011
Onlytruth:

@henry101

Start ignoring the goat calling himself Negro_Ntns.

His land is a no man's land with Fulani ruling his people and he is here yapping like a bi1inch in heat.

There is no shame in losing wars. At least the Yoruba actually expanded and built empires. What were your own ancestors doing in 1810? Being raided for slaves by the Ijaw and Calabar folk.

It kind of boggles my mind that Igbo folk, of any group in Nigeria would use Ilorin to mock Yoruba.
Re: Thousands Flee Maiduguri by NegroNtns(m): 6:18pm On Jul 13, 2011
You know!!!

As if they have track record comparable to OYO's greatness.
Re: Thousands Flee Maiduguri by Onlytruth(m): 6:53pm On Jul 13, 2011
Posted by: ekt_bear
There is no shame in losing wars. [b]At least the Yoruba actually expanded and built empires. [/b]What were your own ancestors doing in 1810? Being raided for slaves by the Ijaw and Calabar folk.

It kind of boggles my mind that Igbo folk, of any group in Nigeria would use Ilorin to mock Yoruba.

If that is your measure of bravery and might, then Israel must be the weakest nation in the history of man because they never really conquered and ruled other people in all their years as a nation. All they did was securing the territory that God gave them.
But I would be a fool to call Israel a weak nation.

The same applies to Ndigbo. cool

We actually became a nation for the first time in 1967, and the whole world (at least the powerful countries of the world then) practically fought the war against us to put us down.
Now, imagine if we succeeded!
You are bragging about an Oyo that never encountered any strong group. Why didn't Oyo conquer little Benin?
Why didn't it venture eastwards?

You guys need to borrow brains frankly.
Re: Thousands Flee Maiduguri by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jul 13, 2011
Onlytruth:

If that is your measure of bravery and might, then Israel must be the weakest nation in the history of man because they never really conquered and ruled other people in all their years as a nation. All they did was securing the territory that God gave them.
But I would be a fool to call Israel a weak nation.

The same applies to Ndigbo.  cool

We actually became a nation for the first time in 1967, and the whole world (at least the powerful countries of the world then) practically fought the war against us to put us down.
Now, imagine if we succeeded!
You are bragging about an Oyo that never encountered any strong group. Why didn't Oyo conquer little Benin?
Why didn't it venture eastwards?

You guys need to borrow brains frankly.

You're also a fool to assume that a group of people who immensely fought hard to spread their power and influences to others are not brave.
The Benin empire were considers brave, the Mongol empire were considered brave, the conquistadors were brave. . . .

You foolishly assume that to form an empire of various people, one simply goes out and begs the foreign bodies to conquer them. It takes bravery, strength, foresight and might to form an empire.

In your attempt to place Ndigbo in any sphere of importance, you foolishly spoke out of place.
Re: Thousands Flee Maiduguri by NegroNtns(m): 7:01pm On Jul 13, 2011
Lmao@onlytruth,

Do me a favor, use this keyword in youtube: igbo jew

Your refrence to Israel is funny. But for even more laughter, go there and see how your brothers are gOOfing around wanting to be jew so bad.

Israel is not a political superpower. Israel has arsenal for destruction and bloodshed.

So yes u r right, igbo is very similar to Israel. However, Israel will not sit idle while their women are killed and violated by Arabs. . . .Igbo on the other hand,

Without me finishing the statement, Do u get it now?
Re: Thousands Flee Maiduguri by ektbear: 7:04pm On Jul 13, 2011
As little as the accomplishments of the Oyo Empire may have been, none of your own ancestors have ever conquered even a quarter of the territory. The Ijaw, Ibibio, etc territory you were gifted by the British upon independence and secession, you rapidly lost. 1/3 of Biafa lost within the first few months, if I remember correctly.

So again who are you to mock it for losing Ilorin? Like seriously, who the fvck are you? Who was even aware of you all before 1900?

Regarding the "the whole world" fought to put you down, you are entitled to believe any lies or untruths you like. I don't much care. Though I'd encourage any third parties who might mistakenly believe that there is any truth to what you say to read this:

http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/library/report/1984/SMR.htm

A people who were illiterate villagers hiding in the bush to avoided being raided by Ijaw and Calabar slave raiders, mocking the Oyo Empire for losing Ilorin?

Who born you?
Re: Thousands Flee Maiduguri by Onlytruth(m): 7:11pm On Jul 13, 2011

As little as the accomplishments of the Oyo Empire may have been, none of your own ancestors have ever conquered even a quarter of the territory. The Ijaw, Ibibio, etc territory you were gifted by the British upon independence and secession, you rapidly lost. 1/3 of Biafa lost within the first few months, if I remember correctly.

So again who are you to mock it for losing Ilorin? Like seriously, who the fvck are you? Who was even aware of you all before 1900?

I would simply ignore your lame attempts to make this an Igbo vs minority issue because I remember Aro exploits in these zones.
So, back to my point.

If Israel only had running battles with the philistines and the Syrians, and was even carted into exile by the Babylonians, then the Israelis must be a very weak people.

I'm laughing my @ss off. grin
Re: Thousands Flee Maiduguri by Onlytruth(m): 7:13pm On Jul 13, 2011
But come to think of it. Why didn't the "great" Oyo empire venture eastwards to conquer the so called villagers and savages?
I'd say na fear catch dem! hehehe! grin grin
Fear is old in Yorubaland.  cool
Re: Thousands Flee Maiduguri by Onlytruth(m): 7:16pm On Jul 13, 2011
Meanwhile as we speak, Israel is FIRMLY within the borders of Israel, but even far away Iran DARE NOT talk when Israel is talking.

Walahi if we got Biafra, we would make sure yall never even breath though still firmly within our borders.

That is the way of God's children. God's chosen ones! cool
Re: Thousands Flee Maiduguri by ektbear: 7:18pm On Jul 13, 2011
Hehe. Real Jews defeat Islamic hordes and their allies, fake Jews (Igbo) make threats, lose large chunks of their land within the first few months of fighting, and then whine and complain about how the entire world came against them.

And then mock ancient peoples who did far more than their own ancestors did.

Imagine, your entire SE zone can nearly fit into Oyo State. Just to give you an idea of how indolent and weak your own ancestors were. Hiding in the bush in fear of the slave raider grin grin grin

In terms of the hiearchy of martial prowess of groups in Nigeria before the 1900s, Igbos rank probably near the bottom.
Re: Thousands Flee Maiduguri by ektbear: 7:22pm On Jul 13, 2011
Oyo Empire which at its peak reached into Ghana.

Igbo villages, which were raided by Ijaw and Calabar for slaves grin

Lmao. Let me hear one of you Igbos mock Yoruba people for the Oyo Empire losing Ilorin again grin

Even your Biafra, within a few months lost a large chunk of its land.

What martial prowess can you all brag of?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Protest Will Continue Until Okorocha, Ekweremadu Emerges As President In 2019 / EFCC Hotlines To Report Financial Crime During Elections / Presidency Warns Acn Against Disrespecting Office Of President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.