Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,127 members, 7,845,743 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Thousands Flee Maiduguri - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thousands Flee Maiduguri (6116 Views)

Thousands Flee Borno Communities After Fresh B’haram Attacks / Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled / Thousands flee fighting in Nigeria as UN Warns Of Nigeria Refugee Crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thousands Flee Maiduguri by NegroNtns(m): 9:41pm On Jul 13, 2011
E no go end!

Not until Igbo back off and yield to Oduduwa children on this forum.
Re: Thousands Flee Maiduguri by ektbear: 9:44pm On Jul 13, 2011
@dem_people: I'm not a fan of this type of stuff, but I just felt the need to correct certain misconceptions. It makes no sense to mock someone else for reaching a height and then falling from it if you've never even sniffed the same before in your entire history. It is simply moronic. That is my basic point.
Re: Thousands Flee Maiduguri by Onlytruth(m): 9:44pm On Jul 13, 2011
@dem_people

Just know that it will NEVER end until we teach those idiots a lesson.
Somehow I consider them the luckiest group in Africa. But their "luck" is part of why the Nigerian nightmare would never end.
They are the ones holding Nigeria as one because they know that we are waiting for them.

So, speak for yourself.  cool
Re: Thousands Flee Maiduguri by Onlytruth(m): 9:47pm On Jul 13, 2011
Somehow I suspect we are beginning to gain the upper hand in Nigeria thanks to current political realities of a Jonathan presidency.
All we need to do now is to work with Jonathan and some middle belt groups. They will get their pay if they dare try any nonsense.
Re: Thousands Flee Maiduguri by dempeople(m): 9:55pm On Jul 13, 2011
[size=13pt]@Alj Uche Ciroma Harem[/size],

Na siddon look I dee do, chipping-in some comments here and there in this politics section but me sef don tire.

[size=13pt]@Negro_Ntns, ekt_bear[/size] and [size=13pt]Onlytruth[/size],

Ok oooo. No wahala na. Make una continue. Soon sef una too go tire. Shebi this una boxing match, na which round una dee again? Una go fight soteeeeee, una go start to dee hug una sef.

And @Onlytruth, grin grin grin grin grin , As per speaking for myself, make I catch u. grin grin grin grin
Re: Thousands Flee Maiduguri by blackbeau1(f): 10:41pm On Jul 13, 2011
if i been dey borno,i for run reach the opposite side of the equator after the first bomb blast.i'm surprised there are still people there.
Re: Thousands Flee Maiduguri by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jul 13, 2011
noisemaking poosies
are these not the same punks osisikanu was cornholing last year ?
Re: Thousands Flee Maiduguri by alex14(m): 1:10am On Jul 14, 2011
Negro_Ntns:

Psychologically we already conquered you!

We made you prisoners to your properties in Yorubaland so you will endure any abuse in our hands to keep and retain posession of the properties.

The bolded is exactly what any smart and discerning Igbo chap need to know in order to understand the mindset of nigerians towards Ndigbo as regards to buying/building properties outside the SE. This is one area I must commend my dad (a proud biafran vet) in terms of educating his kids and any Igbo that care to listen,,,my father made me realise the futility and danger in owning property outside Igbo land. This is why I have vowed never to own sh%t outside alaigbo inspite of the fact that I was born/grew up outside of Igbo land.
In the last few days, I have also studied the current boko haram events vis-a-vis its impact on the Igbo population that is not only spread out in the north, but also in other parts of the dungeon called nigeria in correlation with owning properties outside one's enclave and I can vehemently state that this is the main reason why Ndigbo does not boast of any major armed group in the nigerian dungeon embarassed. I have often wondered as to why a people that fought a civil war should not have one of the most (if not the most) heavily armed militia in africa, knowning fully well that history has a way of repeating itself undecided.
I say this based on my personal travel experiences on the african continent. In Angola alone, I know of two Igbo that are into gun-running in that former war-torn country and will be more than willing to supply any Igbo militia to secure Igbo interests any where in the nigerian dungeon. I will not even go into how Henry Okah started his initial gun running business in Angola during the early days of MEND activities.
Re: Thousands Flee Maiduguri by henry101(m): 4:43am On Jul 14, 2011
oyb:

japan and germany lost ww2

they are behemoths today

biafra lost, today they are whining and chest beating, whichever suits their mood.

What have Nigeria ever produced? At least they won na? abi no be so?
You sick mehnnnn,
Re: Thousands Flee Maiduguri by iyke2k4(m): 4:17pm On Jul 14, 2011
buhari hand must be there.also ibb and atiku
Re: Thousands Flee Maiduguri by otiigba1(m): 8:13pm On Jul 14, 2011
so now they are fleeing? eh? why didnt they flee since why couldnt all the easterners( ibo) and westerners(yoruba) have left the north since what is in that north that is worth more than their lifes?
Re: Thousands Flee Maiduguri by otiigba1(m): 8:32pm On Jul 14, 2011
i think is time nigeria is divided into four countries like it should have been long time ago

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

N176m Fraud: EFCC Presents Witness Against Fayose In Court / Pasuma Prostrate For Wasiu. The Mugu No Even Acknowledge. / CBN Act: Bukola Saraki Interviewed On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.