Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,083 members, 7,845,567 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Thousands Flee Maiduguri - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thousands Flee Maiduguri (6115 Views)

Thousands Flee Borno Communities After Fresh B’haram Attacks / Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled / Thousands flee fighting in Nigeria as UN Warns Of Nigeria Refugee Crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thousands Flee Maiduguri by NegroNtns(m): 1:49am On Jul 13, 2011
If that's true then die protecting your virtue of your women.

Don't die protecting your ego.

Die protecting fulani men from "repeatedly" coming in your land to kill your people and violate an "unspecified number" of your women.

That's a far better cause to die for. You are yet to get to that point in your stupidity
Re: Thousands Flee Maiduguri by xterra2(m): 1:50am On Jul 13, 2011
hackney:

When did the U.S predict nigeria will split again?
think it was 2012.

The boko haram will not settle in the S.E like they are toying with all those S.W kwara and so on.
People can be so different.Lol.
stereotypically speaking. grin
Wrong they said 2015
Re: Thousands Flee Maiduguri by Onlytruth(m): 1:57am On Jul 13, 2011
Posted by: Negro_Ntns

If that's true then die protecting your virtue of your women.

Don't die protecting your ego.

Die protecting fulani men from "repeatedly" coming in your land to kill your people and violate an "unspecified number" of your women.

That's a far better cause to die for. You are yet to get to that point in your stupidity

Look at this goat.
You are mixing Igboland with Yorubaland. The Fulani have been ra.ping your women and Obas for hundreds of years and you are here yapping trash. undecided
Re: Thousands Flee Maiduguri by NegroNtns(m): 2:03am On Jul 13, 2011
Never in our history has fulani come into our heartland and kill iour people and we didn't chase after them for a kill, only that they are saved by law enforcement. Never have they touched our women.

Maybe yoiu don't know. In the political uprisings in West, operation wet e, it was yoruba on yoruba rioting but fulanis, just to be sure there is no spill over moived out of the region.

It gave Sardauna enough concern to ask Tafawa Balewa to declare state of emergency.

Fulani touch yoruba woman? Hin know better.

Different in SE though! Bunch of impotent cowards, brandishing machettes but can't facce off with ordinary dagger. Carry placard dey go protest for highway.

Kedu kondu, Chineke maka pogi!
Re: Thousands Flee Maiduguri by Onlytruth(m): 2:07am On Jul 13, 2011
^
Again, look at this goat!
You have a Fulani Emir in Yorubaland today, a legacy of years of rap.ing and porking of Yoruba women.

Do you even see a permanent Fulani settlement anywhere in Igboland?
Re: Thousands Flee Maiduguri by aljharem3: 2:09am On Jul 13, 2011
Onlytruth:

^
You have a Fulani Emir in Yorubaland today, a legacy of years of rap.ing and porking of Yoruba women.

onlytruth i don't want to get involved in this but yes there are fulani settlments in igboland

and i hope u do not take it offenssive

ebonyi, state and anambra but they are extreme minorities
Re: Thousands Flee Maiduguri by Onlytruth(m): 2:14am On Jul 13, 2011
Posted by: alj_harem
onlytruth i don't want to get involved in this but yes there are fulani settlments in igboland

and i hope u do not take it offenssive

ebonyi, state and anambra but they are extreme minorities

I said PERMANENT settlement. There is none.

Anywhere they are rearing their cattle is temporary and they don't mess with farms like they do in Yorubaland.
Any day we consider them trouble, we send in the Bakassi boys. cool
Re: Thousands Flee Maiduguri by Nobody: 2:14am On Jul 13, 2011
Onlytruth:

^

I understand that you could not comprehend what my friend said above. That's prolly why you continue to post crap.

Fulanis have yet to rape women of other regions they've encountered. Fulanis not only showed you that they can disrespect you in your own land, but to add a dirty slap to the injury, they devalued your women in your own land.
Re: Thousands Flee Maiduguri by NegroNtns(m): 2:17am On Jul 13, 2011
Go and count how many lands in West Africa youba conquered and they pay homage to Oyo.

Fulani captured ilorin. Okay!

How many land has Igbo captured?

At least Yoruba and Fulani had captured other people lands. Where is the land you captured, with all your backyard war cries?

Fulani has made repeated entry into your heartland, the center of your culkture and r a p e , as a repeat event, an unspecified number of women.

And you comopare that to gallant war between empires?

Bury your head in sand for shame.

Impotent race with limp d I c k.

If you want prove Igbo bravery carry your limp d. I. Ck go violate some fulani women.

That's how to show people u been bragging to that you are true warrior worth of your words.
You are not smart, fighting and dying for right to stay in North is a stupid cause.

You couldn't protect your home from fulani herdsmen but yiu want protect rights to live anywhere in the country.

You are not smart!
Re: Thousands Flee Maiduguri by aljharem3: 2:18am On Jul 13, 2011
Onlytruth:

I said PERMANENT settlement. There is none.

Anywhere they are rearing their cattle is temporary and they don't mess with farms like they do in Yorubaland.
Any day we consider them trouble, we send in the Bakassi boys. cool

permanent settlement yes they are

as i said my brother, fulanis have been migrating from northern nigeria to states like lagos, edo, rivers cross river, cross river, anambra
Re: Thousands Flee Maiduguri by Onlytruth(m): 2:19am On Jul 13, 2011
Yoruba men and women are the same. They yap a lot! LOL! grin
Re: Thousands Flee Maiduguri by Nobody: 2:20am On Jul 13, 2011
alj_harem:

as i said my brother, fulanis have been migrating from northern nigeria to states like lagos, edo, rivers cross river, cross river, anambra

Plz they're permanent settlement. They've settled inside the heart of Igboland today cool
Re: Thousands Flee Maiduguri by Onlytruth(m): 2:21am On Jul 13, 2011

I can post pictures of houses built, owned and occupied by Igbomen in Kano. They even fought in Kano in 1991.

Can you show me houses built and occupied by the Fulani in Igboland?

. . .and please no thatch or temporary straw houses and shades.
Re: Thousands Flee Maiduguri by NegroNtns(m): 2:22am On Jul 13, 2011
Ah ode, they send in bakassi boys.

Is bakassi boys sleep when they violated these women?

Is massob sleep when the women were violated?

You have all these layers of impotent militants that serve no good to fight a good cause. What are they worth?

Yuou believe just throwing names out there is enough. Yeah, we have bakassi boys, yeah we have massob!

Shior! You, bakasssi, massob, and your machettes, you all are lame and limp and impotent!
Re: Thousands Flee Maiduguri by Onlytruth(m): 2:23am On Jul 13, 2011
My friend stop yapping like a woman.
Re: Thousands Flee Maiduguri by aljharem3: 2:24am On Jul 13, 2011
Onlytruth:

I can post pictures of houses built, owned and occupied by Igbomen in Kano. They even fought in Kano in 1991.

Can you show me houses built and occupied by the Fulani in Igboland?

no brother, fulanis because of there nomadic nature don't build houses

look at lagos or even kwara today, how many houses can u say is fulani but yes they were there before 1800

so is anambra, river, cross river, ebonyi, benue, among others

not building settlements or houses just shows they are nomadic and does not mean they were not there even way before the 1600's
Re: Thousands Flee Maiduguri by Onlytruth(m): 2:31am On Jul 13, 2011
^^
So, how is it different from what I stated before?
I don't care what motivates them to live temporary lifestyles. All I said is that if they give us trouble in Igboland, we will pursue them all the way to Birnin Kebbi.  cool

This one is not Ndigbo  vs the rest of the world. This would be Igbo vs Fulani, and they won't win, trust me.  cool
Re: Thousands Flee Maiduguri by NegroNtns(m): 2:35am On Jul 13, 2011

What did I just tell you?

You are not smart!!! You just proved that.

You say igbos have mansions in oither people lands and fight to protect it.

Why fight for property but not for the vurtue of the igbo woman?

Look I live in US. Even here white race and black race get into over each other woman.

Its is man's nature to protect pvssy! We fight for it, we kill for it, we sweat for it!!

Noibody takes my woman that I stilkl want from me, nobody, there is going to be bloodshed, period! Much more come fv ck am.

Ah, my mwanyi! I go lay my life down for that pvssy.

That's how all human cuktures feel and is why men are so violent and agressive about their women.

Igbo is not smart! You are violent abut saving house in kano, another man land but noit about saving your mwanyi at home, on your own land, in the heartland of your culture.

All your bakassi and massob and Biafra and war is washed today.

If I hear one more ndigbo raise voice wey I dey, talk bout some bvllshyt bakassi or massob or biafra, I go tell am wetin go bring tears to him eye.

Yeye, una no smart!
Re: Thousands Flee Maiduguri by henry101(m): 2:36am On Jul 13, 2011
alj_harem:

no brother, fulanis because of there nomadic nature don't build houses

look at lagos or even kwara today, how many houses can u say is fulani but yes they were there before 1800

so is anambra, river, cross river, ebonyi, benue, among others

not building settlements or houses just shows they are nomadic and does not mean they were not there even way before the[b] 1600's[/b]

Will you just shut the F88k Up,
Dnt you ever come up with d crap theres no fulani settlement in the east. You trying so hard to push your stoppooid agenda right?
Re: Thousands Flee Maiduguri by Onlytruth(m): 2:39am On Jul 13, 2011
@Negro_Ntns

Why are you yapping like a woman? LOL! grin

Your people have never fought anybody. You piggybacked the rest of the world against Biafra in 1967-70 and you are not ashamed.
I can post picture of a Biafran soldier; can you post a picture of Oduduwa soldier?
Nope.
Re: Thousands Flee Maiduguri by aljharem3: 2:41am On Jul 13, 2011
henry101:

Will you just shut the F88k Up,
Dnt you ever come up with d crap theres no fulani settlement in the east. You trying so hard to push your stoppooid agenda right?

why insult me

obudu cattle ranch was occupyed by the fulanis, right or wrong

the north west of cameroun is fulani

benue state has a large amount of fulanis

ebonyi also

so what agenda are u talking about

do u even know they are indigenous igbos in kogi
Re: Thousands Flee Maiduguri by henry101(m): 2:42am On Jul 13, 2011
Negro_Ntns:

What did I just tell you?

You are not smart!!! You just proved that.

You say igbos have mansions in oither people lands and fight to protect it.

Why fight for property but not for the vurtue of the igbo woman?  

Look I live in US. Even here white race and black race get into over each other woman.

Its is man's nature to protect pvssy!  We fight for it, we kill for it, we sweat for it!!

Noibody takes my woman that I stilkl want from me, nobody, there is going to be bloodshed, period!  Much more come fv ck am.

Ah, my mwanyi!  I go lay my life down for that pvssy.

That's how all human cuktures feel and is why men are so violent and agressive about their women.

Igbo is not smart!   You are violent abut saving house in kano, another man land but noit about saving your mwanyi at home, on your own land, in the heartland of your culture.

All your bakassi and massob and Biafra and war is washed today.

If I hear one more ndigbo raise voice wey I dey, talk bout some bvllshyt bakassi or massob or biafra,  I go tell am wetin go bring tears to him eye.

Yeye, una no smart!

I am so happy that anything about Igbo gives you sleepless night. you know what happens when you dont get enough sleep right?
Also, I am very sure you remember Gen. Abacha "the nightmare", He's coming you better run,
Re: Thousands Flee Maiduguri by Onlytruth(m): 2:45am On Jul 13, 2011
I'll soon start ignoring that woman Negro_Ntns. I swear it could be Ileke-idi's second ID on nairaland.
Re: Thousands Flee Maiduguri by NegroNtns(m): 2:48am On Jul 13, 2011
I'm yapping because even though I'm not Igbo, I am passionate and sensitive to the pain of those women and as a man I feel betrayed by you impotent limps that come here talking about biafra soldier just as u do now but not capable of protecting your women against foreign invaders coming back after their last successful raid and rvpe to repeat the same offense , again with success.

To make matters worse, in the middle of your impotence you lost your igbo voice and started pushing blames around.

Igbo is not smart.
Re: Thousands Flee Maiduguri by henry101(m): 2:50am On Jul 13, 2011
alj_harem:

why insult me

ebonyi also

1, Just shut the f88k up.
2, You say Igbo is in kogi when it suits your[b] devilish agenda [/b] right?
3, Go publish it in a newspaper and show us when and where you have fulani permanent settlement in the east.
Re: Thousands Flee Maiduguri by henry101(m): 2:54am On Jul 13, 2011
alj_harem:

why insult me

ebonyi also

You are a freaking liar, You f00llll
For your info,

Igwo Indigenes Ask Fulani Herdsmen to Leave Community

18 January 2011

Fulani cattle rearers in Igwo Clan, Obudu Local Government Area of Cross River State have been given a three-month ultimatum to vacate the community to avoid an outbreak of an epidemic and further destruction of farmlands and economic crops.

The ultimatum was part of the communiqué reached by Igwo community at the end of a three-day national conference held in Igwo Town Hall, Obudu, Cross Rivers State.

The conference noted that though nomadic Fulanis are backed by federal law, the continued grazing of their cattle within Igwo residential areas have caused severe economic hardship on the people; with few of the streams in Igwo polluted and many cassava and rice farmlands as well as other economic crops already destroyed, fuelling tension and concerns within and outside the community.

The conference, therefore, called on the Clan Council, headed by Chief Cornelius Ulem Liwhuliwhe, to employ dialogue in ensuring the conference decision was adhered to. The conference, which attracted participants from the Igwo Development Associations (IDAs) nationwide, also deliberated on key pressing issues affecting the community. Some of these included the creation of access roads and streets within the community, construction of a modern health centre, residential settlement, abolition of forest reserves within residential area, nonchalant attitude of Igwo indigenes at home and the Diaspora, Igwo Day, youth restiveness and settlement within the community and new administrative structure.

http://allafrica.com/stories/201101190384.html
Re: Thousands Flee Maiduguri by NegroNtns(m): 2:55am On Jul 13, 2011
Henry,

You are not smart!

If you never had a permanent fulani settlement is irrelevant!

Unsuspecified number of your women were violated by fulani in a repeated offensive.

As ileke-idi said, what could be more permanent than that?

That should be more relevant in your psyche than permanent buildings. Right?

But you see, you are not smart!
Re: Thousands Flee Maiduguri by Onlytruth(m): 3:02am On Jul 13, 2011
@henry101

Start ignoring the goat calling himself Negro_Ntns.

His land is a no man's land with Fulani ruling his people and he is here yapping like a bi1inch in heat.
Re: Thousands Flee Maiduguri by Onlytruth(m): 3:05am On Jul 13, 2011
I'm off now; I'll be back when real mean like alj harem return. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Thousands Flee Maiduguri by NegroNtns(m): 3:14am On Jul 13, 2011
Igbo like to start what he can't finish.

I already told you all, I'm not going anywhere. . .we will battle this tribalism thing till you all get on your knees and beg children of Oduduwa to stop the harrasment.

I spent months here pleading for una to stop but you no hear.

Its on! You shouldn't stand to the heat now.

Una no smart!

Onyi ochi!
Re: Thousands Flee Maiduguri by henry101(m): 3:24am On Jul 13, 2011
Negro_Ntns:

Igbo like to start what he can't finish.

I already told you all, I'm not going anywhere. . .we will battle this tribalism thing till you all get on your knees and beg children of Oduduwa to stop the harrasment.

I spent months here pleading for una to stop but you no hear.

Its on! You shouldn't stand to the heat now.

Una no smart!

Onyi ochi!

The way "Cry baby Diya" was begging his master "nightmare Abacha", right.
Again, I am so happy Igbo this and that gives you sleepless night. Na you go tire. Go ask your papa and his fulani masters.
Igbo dont die, they multiply,
Peace,
Re: Thousands Flee Maiduguri by NegroNtns(m): 3:30am On Jul 13, 2011
Too much mouth for wetin Igbo go do.

One thing we know you no fit protect your women against foreign violators.

Igbo done die today!

Because una no smart.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Presidency Warns Acn Against Disrespecting Office Of President / Who Runs The Lagos Economy? / Protest Will Continue Until Okorocha, Ekweremadu Emerges As President In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.