Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,191 members, 7,835,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves (37128 Views)

She Leaves Behind Her Pant And Other Clothing Stuff Whenever She Visits / Please Any Help On How To Enlarge The Penis (mine Is So Small & No Girl Wants Me / THIS is How A Girl Wants You To TEXT/CHAT HER & Find You Attractive (Top Secret) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by Nobody: 8:59am On May 11, 2022
Booked
Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by deflover(m): 8:59am On May 11, 2022
well u may want to check codedruns.com if she has a profile there
na there most coded olosho dey
most gals at home are on that site
selling pussy
those gals selling hair also sell pussy
i don Bleep many

also check if she get tinder app
na another hustle site
do ur findings
also run her number on google search
u may find what u are looking for

if u dont find any
check if she has one phone like dat she carries around but dont like picking
na the olosho line be dat

as for the friends
u don dey see now
birds of a feather
use ur tongue to count ur teeth

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by shiwex: 9:00am On May 11, 2022
Oh Boy....You have a good thing going here. Do not ruin it. She is simply trying to push you of your lazy arse..... You do not get this type of woman everyday..........Do not loose here

1 Like

Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by Pain(m): 9:00am On May 11, 2022
This is not a complex case. Ask her to go.
Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by Connected1: 9:00am On May 11, 2022
Nawa

You took a loan just to impress a lady, you nor get head at all.

From your story, you are just lucky, you don't deserve her.

She's trying to push you to success and a better life but you are more worried about her source of income when you dont even have one.

Shey yourself like the way you dae squat with your friend, no privacy for intimacy and all that.

Go out there in the streets and hustle, make some Nairas, get some financial knowledge too, you are lacking in that aspect and after getting the knowledge, you need to ask yourself if getting an apartment is your primary goal if you have some Nairas.

Na your type of babe guys dae find oh.

Somehow I feel she's a low-key classy runs babe and she really likes you and feel she can start something with you, to be sincere na jobless fine guys them dae like and you seem to be one.

3 Likes

Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by 27Pushing30: 9:03am On May 11, 2022
AllKnowing:
Your Babe is giving you the “appropriate” energy, quite frankly. However, it is your prerogative to decide how to respond. You can allow Nairalanders to come give you the usual line - “Don’t allow a vaginarian pressure you!”

Or you could try to put in the work, for 3 months, and see if you’ll find opportunities to raise 150k for rent. We both know you want an apartment to yourself. Why does anyone have to “pressure” you to go get something you badly want?

A lazy man will always be a lazy man...

A man without a plan will always not have a plan...

Someone who took interest based loan with no repayment plan to "take a woman" out?

Someone who a babe is "helping" foot bills but says him dey doubt the babe ?

Dem no dey bother advise those kain people.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by blue01(m): 9:03am On May 11, 2022
OP please can you do me a favour?,
Can you link me up with that rear creature babe of yours?
Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by Nobody: 9:05am On May 11, 2022
Zanzibar1:
I have come here to raise this issue because i believe someone must have passed through what i am going through at the moment.

There is this Lady i met in March, she is super classy and has all the curves and looks like a model. What brought us together was just a friendly convo and a friendly tease that i admire her nails and since then she has been all over me.
She asked me if i lived alone and i told her i currently stay with a friend because i just relocated to the city based on job hunting levels. She asked what my plan was and i told her that i would like to first get an apartment while i sort out other things.

I don't know what exactly she does for a living although she said she sells women hairs, bags and shoes. I have actually seen her post them on her whatsapp. What surprise me the most was that she doesn't deny me access to her phone. This made me to loosen my grip a bit regarding my phone privacy ... Then one day, she saw a loan app message requesting me to pay my outstanding debt, she asked me how come and i told her the truth that i was seriously broke and i wanted to take her out. I wanted the two of us to go swim together and have fun. And that was why i took the loan. She frowned and asked why i was stressing myself to impress her .
She transfered some money to me to offset the debt. it all happened like juju. i am still trying to wrap my head around that.

I am trying my best to fit in with her but something is really off somewhere. I don't want to assume i know entirely what she does for a living but then, i have grown to really admire her. I wouldn't want to call it love but all my thoughts are always about her nowadays. Like 4 days ago i questioned her about some friends of hers i saw on her icloud and since then she has been giving me tough time.

Lately, she told me point blank that if i cant get my own apartment, she'll have to stop dating me. she said she is ready to even pay part of the money involved but a nigga got nothing to afford even a face me and face you room. I have tried my best to explain to her how i am even surviving and how broke i am to get a 150k self con. She keeps saying i am going to get a job and ill be fine, that i am a man and i will certainly raise the money if she as a lady can raise part of it.

I dont know why she believes so much in that tho cuz i have been very opened to her. My mind has been filled up and i dont have anyone to share it with thats why i brought it here. i have my doubts about her but i love her.

Please pardon any typos, i am writing this straight from my heart
Someone's about to lose a good woman. Mr Zanzibar, go n get a job with your CV or skills. Do anything legal to raise cash & show her that you can at least feed yourself.
How can you not be able to afford a room or self con & be in a relationship. Don't you ever v sex
Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by streetsoldier1(m): 9:05am On May 11, 2022
Zanzibar1:
I have come here to raise this issue because i believe someone must have passed through what i am going through at the moment.

There is this Lady i met in March, she is super classy and has all the curves and looks like a model. What brought us together was just a friendly convo and a friendly tease that i admire her nails and since then she has been all over me.
She asked me if i lived alone and i told her i currently stay with a friend because i just relocated to the city based on job hunting levels. She asked what my plan was and i told her that i would like to first get an apartment while i sort out other things.

I don't know what exactly she does for a living although she said she sells women hairs, bags and shoes. I have actually seen her post them on her whatsapp. What surprise me the most was that she doesn't deny me access to her phone. This made me to loosen my grip a bit regarding my phone privacy ... Then one day, she saw a loan app message requesting me to pay my outstanding debt, she asked me how come and i told her the truth that i was seriously broke and i wanted to take her out. I wanted the two of us to go swim together and have fun. And that was why i took the loan. She frowned and asked why i was stressing myself to impress her .
She transfered some money to me to offset the debt. it all happened like juju. i am still trying to wrap my head around that.

I am trying my best to fit in with her but something is really off somewhere. I don't want to assume i know entirely what she does for a living but then, i have grown to really admire her. I wouldn't want to call it love but all my thoughts are always about her nowadays. Like 4 days ago i questioned her about some friends of hers i saw on her icloud and since then she has been giving me tough time.

Lately, she told me point blank that if i cant get my own apartment, she'll have to stop dating me. she said she is ready to even pay part of the money involved but a nigga got nothing to afford even a face me and face you room. I have tried my best to explain to her how i am even surviving and how broke i am to get a 150k self con. She keeps saying i am going to get a job and ill be fine, that i am a man and i will certainly raise the money if she as a lady can raise part of it.

I dont know why she believes so much in that tho cuz i have been very opened to her. My mind has been filled up and i dont have anyone to share it with thats why i brought it here. i have my doubts about her but i love her.

Do all you can to keep that lady.

Or lets do it this way, forward her number for counselling grin
Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by Goldbw122(m): 9:05am On May 11, 2022
Zanzibar1:

Everyone have a skeleton in his or her cupboard, so when she gives you privacy and you see some secret, keep it to yourself, but when you see it next time like in a much worst condition that is when you will tell her, what is happening. She is doing other business apart from, selling of hair and other things that she want you to see, and see how you react to it.

So use your wisdom
Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by Zanzibar1: 9:06am On May 11, 2022
bmdmix14:
U took loan to take a girl out. Lol u are finish
It's ironic she paid it... It was a win win situation cry
Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by chronique(m): 9:06am On May 11, 2022
Zanzibar1:

Not many classy ladies out there are ready to date guys who are broke. The fact that she is very supportive of you and is ready to assist, shows she somehow believes in you. Most of us that have the finances, na eleribu we de jam most times. The ones that are just about what they can take. So I'd advise you keep working hard and showing her how much effort you are putting in. Hopefully, you both can create a beautiful love story.
Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by LaJoe2: 9:06am On May 11, 2022
bmdmix14:

grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
O My Days! SMH
Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by bluefilm: 9:07am On May 11, 2022
Zanzibar1:

She's your helper but obviously, you are a person on little faith.

That's why you can't even recognize that she is now in your life to motivate you to greatness.

Continue burying yourself in your comfort zone of poverty and excuses.

Ten years later, you will discover the damage you've already done to yourself.
Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by Alusiizizi(m): 9:09am On May 11, 2022
Zanzibar1:

Idiot. Jobless and broke and yet your biggest priority is girlfriend.
Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by Edge1(m): 9:10am On May 11, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Just do your best and get one apartment to manage

From your story...it seems she is a good girl but also a runs babe on a low key

And she is seeing you as someone she wants to take a little bit serious

You be correct nigga. You too Sabi.
This was exactly what I wanted to say. cool

1 Like

Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by dannex4adx(m): 9:10am On May 11, 2022
Zanzibar1:

Bro! This us my only advice. Get your purpose in life before you date someone or be in a relationship.
From your story, I could deduce that: 1. The girl is an high taste girl and she's wiser than you.
2. You don't know much about her life but your unconscious mind is giving you red flag about it.

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by victoreo(m): 9:11am On May 11, 2022
This lady really mean well for you.she wants you to double your hustle.she believes in you.you need such people in your life bro. All the best.

Your brother in the struggle.
Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by Alusiizizi(m): 9:12am On May 11, 2022
bmdmix14:

Don't mind the idiot. Honestly I hope that this story is fake otherwise it speaks volumes about the low mental functioning of today's youth.
Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by IDERAWOLE(m): 9:13am On May 11, 2022
Zanzibar1:

What's your skill level, I don't want to ask about your qualifications. If you have skill, money will chase you with little intelligence. All you need in addition is a mentor in that area of skill.

Skill, skill and skill.

That woman MAY actually want the best for anyone she'll be dating, but at the same time investigate her thoroughly to be sure of her lifestyle.

Truly, you need a job far more than a babe now.

Start earning a living and babes will be all over you if you're ready to settle down.
Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by olaniyilukman(m): 9:13am On May 11, 2022
bmdmix14:
The guy is crazy I swear...
Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by Maverick777: 9:14am On May 11, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

Lemme first say this.. you took a loan just to take a lady out undecided a lady you met March and we are still in first/2nd week of May undecided

Madness real madness

To the issue on ground
Idont think she is comfy coming to your friend's place.. me for one can't be free except we are only going to spliff and nothing else cool

Ireally don't know the setting of your friend's apartment but it seems like you guys share the same
room... the lady can't be free cuz while anything is going on with you guys her mind will always be on the look out shocked

Knock on the door
Footsteps of your friend roaming the house
Hearing him talk on the phone or with a neighbour

You won't even enjoy her, cuz her mind won't be in whatever thing you guys wanna get down with _ except you guys only wanna gist Shikena and the gisting ma will be selective talks_

Iswear icant be comfy

privacy is key and in another man's house privacy is something you might not get..

Advice
get your own apartment. But please no collect loan just cuz you wanna please the girl danAllah. Ipray Allah connects you to a job
Amin

°°°nothing like dragging mari in the middle of the night°°° therapy for the soul•••
All that gibberish you just typed could've been said in just a sentence.
and i've warned you to stop commenting on adult threads! in fact Nairaland as a whole.

as you were...
Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by chatinent: 9:15am On May 11, 2022
You should be arrested for an illegal possession of girlfriend.
Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by Berankis: 9:15am On May 11, 2022
Zanzibar1:

You my brother don't believe in yourself! This is just the right push you need. Go out and struggle as a man but within your strength and smartness. No crimes.
Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by Imabong80(f): 9:19am On May 11, 2022
PerfectStranger:
What are you doing in a relationship with a Nigerian girl when you could barely afford a house?
Sometimes na we dey use our hand cook breakfast give ourselves.

Own goal breakfast you mean right...
Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by Obason22(m): 9:19am On May 11, 2022
Mehn, better turn to red Cross o.
Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by Kpengla(m): 9:20am On May 11, 2022
Zanzibar1:

Do not date that girl unless you can establish that her source of income is not olosho work. I repeat, don't date her if she is olocho!

Because even if she 'loves' you as an olocho, at some point in the near future she's going to demand that you accommodate her lifestyle. Once you do that she has emasculated you and you're no more the man in the relationship....from that point on it's only a matter of time before she sucks you dry emotionally and leaves.
Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by charlesditro: 9:20am On May 11, 2022
You need a crib for you but no pressure if you can manage with someone for a good reason..... follow your pace.
As for your girl, those are marital conditions and getting it together won't be a wise choice. It means you are already married and unless you are confident with your plans towards her then you best work on your foundation before taking the next step. No diss to her but she should be more concerned about your plans, intentions and motivationale , she fuels it with passion and thats when you start making moves and taking actions........No girl should compell you to unnecessary burden when they can be your pillar for hope...... Advice: Reason with her because I don't understand how you date a girl you don't know what she does, don't you talk or do you just meet and f*ck? or you can get an apartment in Lekki.

I am an agent/realtor.

750k person anum
Self-Con in Lekki Phase 1

Service Charge: 250k

Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by theamazonguru(m): 9:21am On May 11, 2022
luscioustrish:
She likes you and wants you to do better.
I don’t see where the problem is undecided
Was thinking I’d see something in your write up asking for a vacancy, your qualifications, location and the rest undecided which should be your priority now.

The guy has a misplaced priority.
He is putting the cart before the horse.

It's obvious the babe likes him and really desires the best for him,hence she is giving him a little push.
Trust me if this guy can raise 30k for a 150k apartment the babe might be ready to augment with the remaining 120k.

His major concern should be how do I raise money?
How do I get a job?
Who has an opportunity for me?

But he is here menting on what I don't even understand.

I even think this guy is my brother in law, a 30 yo man, still living with us. Doesn't have any regular job ooh. Just a once in a while call-out job.
Met this damsel in his local assembly (church) and is already talking of getting married because he doesn't want any guy to snatch his pretty babe from him.

Foolish boy.

Get married without a job now, then comman see how they will snatch your married wife from you.

So OP, get a job first.
Let that pre occupy your mind
Then every other thing will fall in place.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by Kpengla(m): 9:23am On May 11, 2022
charlesditro:
You need a crib for you but no pressure if you can manage with someone for a good reason..... follow your pace.
As for your girl, those are marital conditions and getting it together won't be a wise choice. It means you are already married and unless you are confident with your plans towards her then you best work on your foundation before taking the next step. No diss to her but she should be more concerned about your plans, intentions and motivationale , she fuels it with passion and thats when you start making moves and taking actions........No girl should compell you to unnecessary burden when they can be your pillar for hope...... Advice: Reason with her or get an apartment at Lekki I hope.

I am an agent/realtor.

750k person anum
Self-Con in Lekki Phase 1

Service Charge: 250k

Sounds like she just wanna be fucking him as a sidepiece
Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by Obagofixxy: 9:24am On May 11, 2022
Kingsley focus

But she told you the truth bro, try hustle make u get privacy, Na man u be..

Re: My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves by ismodiwa(m): 9:24am On May 11, 2022
That's the vibe we should be getting from the other gender.
It's a challenge bro, be a man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Mum Is Against My Relationship / Why Do Ladies Find It Had To Reciprocate Good Gestures From Their Boyfriends? / Valentine, My First Time..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 152
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.